Behind Close Doors

由 ufbyyr

Hope Mikaelson lost everything and to leave everything behind like it was nothing, hurts her the pain never s... 更多

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51

chapter 4

1K 29 1
由 ufbyyr

Josie pov

I'm against Lizzie's locker with Lizzie fixing her makeup. I was getting bored then I noticed Hope at her locker with Maya.

I couldn't stop looking at her. I don't know why but I felt weird after I flicked her forehead yesterday like a spark but a strong one, nothing I felt before.

"You know you're getting a bone" Lizzie said and I quickly looked down to see nothing.

I look back at her to see her smirking "bitch" I whisper and Lizzie gives me her eyeliner which I like doing.

"Do a feline," she said and turned her face to me.

"What's the magic word?"

"Fucker" I roll my eyes and look back at Hope.

"Who got your attention?" I look back at Lizzie.

"No one" I said and started doing the feline looking at Hope a couple of times.

"Done" I gave her the eyeliner back.

"Good?"

"Good"

I look back at Hope. I know it's weird but she just looks so perfect and beautiful.

Like a goddess.

"You know you look like a perv" Lizzie closes her locker but I still look at Hope.

"And you know nothing about her" I roll my eyes.

"Then I will get to know her" Hope looks back and we make eye contact. I quickly turn away only for me to hit my head on the locker.

"You dumbass," Lizzie said laughing. I rubbed my head and saw Hope being taken away by Maya.

"Fuck" I groan.

"What miss your cutie pie"

I roll my eyes "I hate you" I walk past her.

"You love me" I flipped her off.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

26.1K 766 32
Complicated love "At some point in life, someone will love you more than what you've expected. Be patient and learn to wait because sometimes, a pat...
3.6K 141 12
Just read the story. I don't want to give anything away. But I promise that its really good. They will also be reacting to Hope and Josie.
119K 3.6K 35
Hope is struggling to control herself after turning into a full tribrid, she pushes everyone away, but one person doesn't go away. The same person ne...
40.8K 988 22
Hope Mikaelson and Josette Saltzman share a strong friendship, or is it more? Together the two fight every problem the universe throws at them, and...