The Hifdh Series ❤️

By DreamerTheFiary

Let's start the memorization again, In Shaa Allah. From the 30th Juzu In Shaa Allah !!! More

Memorization ❤️
Workshops on Hifdh
Hifdh,is indeed a blessing
Make Quran,The Priority ❤️

This one is for you

4 0 0
By DreamerTheFiary

Assalamu alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakathu.

I feel like Iam losing the touch over the hifdh motivation for me and others. I don't want that to happen. So here we go,Back to all the motivation mine and your heart needs. Alhamdullilah.

Motivation for you. If you are doing hifdh right now or having an idea to,Then you are blessed. Alhamdullilah. first thank Allah . now. fall into sujood. and Thank Allah.. okay ? But then hifdh is not only about having the words of Allah Subhahanahu tha'ala in our hearts but it's about, following those words in our lives, bringing it to our life. we memorize an ayah ? We have to read the meaning of it and then bring that rule,What Allah said into our life . We have to follow it. Isn't it what real hifdh is ? Subhahanahallah.. May Allah accept us,Aameen.

Keep me in your duas.

Motivation for you. If you are doing hifdh right now or having an idea to,Then you are blessed. Alhamdullilah. first thank Allah . now. fall into sujood. and Thank Allah.. okay ? But then hifdh is not only about having the words of Allah Subhahanahu tha'ala in our hearts but it's about, following those words in our lives, bringing it to our life. we memorize an ayah ? We have to read the meaning of it and then bring that rule,What Allah said into our life . We have to follow it. Isn't it what real hifdh is ? Subhahanahallah.. May Allah accept us,Aameen.

Missed you all,

Did u miss me. ?

Tag people and make this useful to even one ,May Allah bless you,Aameen and ease your trials. Aameen. And keep you happy and blessed and loved,Aameen.

Jazakallah khairn ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 94.4K 35
Ranking #12. (15 july 2018) A story of two strangers. How they met and how their first meeting ended on marriage? Shahyan Hasham malik was a son of b...
13.5K 1.6K 25
ក្នុងនាមជាភរិយាដ៏ល្អម្នាក់តែងតែធ្វើតួនាទីជាភរិយាល្អសម្រាប់ស្វាមីរបស់ខ្លួនមិនរឿងកិច្ចការងារផ្ទះរឺរឿងលើគ្រែក៏ដោយ...។
3.4M 165K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
379K 16.3K 37
𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟'𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑎𝑎𝑏, 𝑤𝒉𝑜'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝒉𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝒉 𝑜�...