Resident evil X O.C Sticking...

Autorstwa jakerichardson95

RE 1-6; with the added bonus of my OC Więcej

Chapter I Arviving In R.C
Chapter II Grey-Valentine Meeting
Chapter III Discovering The Truth
Chapter IV Hanging Out
Chapter V Calm Before The Storm
Chapter VI Hell Let Loose
Chapter VIII Infection
Chapter IX Back In Action
Chapter X The End Of It All
Chapter XI Healing
Chapter XII The Next Step
Chapter XIII Veronica
Chapter XIV Veronica Part Deux
Chapter XV Date Night
Chapter XVI New Beginnings
Chapter XVII Valdelobos
Chapter XVIII Valdelobos Part Duex

Chapter VII Rookies First Night

74 4 3
Autorstwa jakerichardson95

"The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, A hell of Heaven." The quote is attributed to John Milton.

Assorted chatter comes through a radio while a trucker eats his burger.

He mumbles about how good the burger is, while the chatter talks about seesaws.

The woman on the radio starts to say "A live-action version of Zootopia but they have fursuits!"

The man could hear the cast erupt into laughter.

The trucker mumbles to himself "Yessir! Love this driving!"

The chatter becomes indistinct as the radio glitches and shuts off.

The trucker places his burger down then proceeds to smack the radio hoping that will fix the issue "Aw, c'mon now! Fuckin' technology, made by the liberals'

The truck continues to drive through a rough storm "Fff- awww god damn it, triple-A batteries? Those are too small to run a radio! Oh no!"

The trucker is paying too much attention to the radio and doesn't notice the woman standing in the middle of the road. The truck then proceeds to smash into the girl, who then gets attached to the grate on the front of the truck.

"Fu- Shit! "The trucker slams on the brakes, and the girl stuck on the grate falls off. The trucker exits his vehicle to check on the girl's vitals.

" Oh god... Ma'am? Do you have insurance? Or a lawyer? Are you dead? That would make it a lot easier for me."He then bends down to check on the woman

"Hello? Oh shit, a wallet. Hope you got some valuables on ya. That'll - make my time a bit more worthwhile" he then proceeds to stand up and then sighs." Well, I'm gonna have to clean up my fuckin' truck. Looks like my Tuesday night just got a little more complicated."

The girl slowly stands up behind him with her head very askew.

XXXX

On the outskirts of the city a woman is riding her motorcycle. It's Claire Redfield, Chris's little sister as she rides a Harley-Davidson motorbike through the rainy street. We see the back of her red jacket with an image of an angel in a bikini, with the writing "Made in Heaven" above it. Claire tries to whistle but unfortunately she doesn't quite get it and ends up messing up.

XXXX

At the same time.

A man is driving his Jeep linto the town of Racoon City. The man in question is Leon Kennedy, a non uniformed Police officer, Leon on his drive comes across a body In the middle of the road, Leon then stops his Jeep and gets out to investigate it.

"What have we got here?"

A Man falls through a window outside the gas station next to him. He collapses to The floor only to rise again with an unearthly groan...

Back with the truck driver he enters his cab at the gas station. He is clutching his arm which is crimson with blood."That woman a maniac! Why did she bite me? And how come she didn't die from that head on collision"

Leon closely examines the corpse. It's very disfigured. "Man, what a mess! What could have done this?"

From a short distance down the road, several, zombies are headed
Leon's way! Barely able to stand, groaning and with rotting flesh
falling from their bodies, they stagger slowly toward a startled Leon,then produces his Gun out of sheer panic.

"What are these things?"

Leon by now is aiming his gun squarely at the undead mob."Alright, that's far enough! Don't Move!"

The body on the floor is no body. It's another zombie and it starts
crawling toward Leon! It groans as it gets close to his leg, the smell of living flesh is too tempting.

Leon notices it and instantly aims his gun downward.

"No!"

He shoots the zombie dead square in his temple. The angry mob is now getting closer and closer. Leon begins firing at the multiple zombies. Some bullets find their target, but they still keep coming undeterred.

"What's up with this guy that was a clean hit!"

Leon starts to be backed into an alleyway as the zombies keep advancing. He backs his way near to the back door of a café. The door swings open and Leon spins around to see a Girl, Claire Redfield. Behind
her is another zombie. She shrieks when she sees Leon pointing his
gun at her and puts her hands up.

"Wait, don't shoot!"

"Get down!

Leon fires into the Zombies forehead, piercing its skull. It collapses to
the floor, blood oozing from its body. Leon hands his arm to the girl

"We can't stay out here, we need to get to the police station, it'll be a lot
safer"

The duo head out into the street where more zombies are converging. They spot an abandoned police car on the road.

"There!" Leon points to the the abandoned vehicle.

Leon and Claire run toward the police car and enter it. Leon gets into
the driver's seat and is surprised to find the keys. " Let's buckle up."

The police car passes several zombies who are roaming the streets. Leon
is trying to get the Radio in the police car to work.

"What's going on? I arrived in town and the whole place went
insane" Claire asks.

"Great the Radio's out!"

"You're a cop, right?"

"Yeah, First day on the job. Great, huh? Names Leon Kennedy, nice to
meet you?"

"Mine's Claire. Claire Redfield. I came to find my brother Chris.

After Leon swerves to speed round a corner, a large tanker truck comes
up behind them.

"Hey could you open the glove box?"

"Sure"

Claire opens it. There's a gun inside. "There's a gun inside."

"Better take it with you"

They are interrupted suddenly by a zombie who is in the backseat! It attacks grappling at Leon and Claire from the back seat. Leon struggles for control of the car, hitting buildings and stationary vehicles. "No!" Leon shouts

"Look out!" Claire points out a pole. Leon crashes, the front of the car hitting the pole. The zombie flies out the window and gets crushed against the pole and the car.

"Are you okay? Leon asks Claire "still in one piece."

Leon and Claire look out of the window and see a tanker truck speeding toward them.

"That maniac is gonna ram us!" Leon scream.

The driver is by now completely zombified. Leon and Claire exit the car as the tanker hits it, causing a massive explosion. The duo are separated by a large fire.

"Claire!" Leon shouts through the large flames.

"Leon!" Claire shouts back to the ma.

"I'm okay! Head to the station I'll meet you there." Leon informs the girl.

Claire then proceeded to the the police station ducking through alleyways trying to avoid the horde of the undead at every turn.

"Shit they're everywhere what the fuck is going on"

Claire turns another corner as she saw a massive building with the letters of R.PD. "Must be the police station hope Leon is already there and safe"

XXXX

At the same time Lincoln was currently making his way to Jill at the underground but it didn't help every other path was blocked by zombies.

"Fuck'in wankers are everywhere at this rate I'll never make it to Jill"

Lincoln noticed the R.P.D building to the right of him, he decided it might be best to armour up there.

As Lincoln made it to the front gate he noticed a woman wearing a red biker jacket unlocking it and entering the building, Lincoln decided to follow suit dodging and weaving out of the way of the zombies.

Lincoln entered the building a few moments after the girl. The building was in ruins it looked like a tornado hit it, paper was everywhere and the table and chairs were littered Lincoln could smell and see blood Smeered everywhere.

As Lincoln tunnel around one of banister he was met with a revolver pointed at his face.

"Easy love I'm human see" Lincoln went to grab one of cigarettes.

"Sorry I came here looking for brother and the city was like this I'm a bit jumpy" Claire lowered her gun.

"No harm no fowl mate" Lincoln chuckled.

"Names Lincoln by the way and yours" Lincoln asked the redhead.

"It's Claire Redfield I'm looking for my big brother Chris"

"Great another Redfield" Lincoln sighed.

"You know my brother is here is he ok?"

"Sorry to break it to but that wanker isn't here he left for Europe a few months ago"

"Ah just great god damn I came to this horror show of a city for no reason" Claire huffed then kicked the nearby bin.

"Yeah pretty much if you excuse I'm just here to stock up and then I'm going meet up with a friend"

"Hey you can't just leave me alone here this place could be infested with those things outside"

"No can do I don't really like Redfield's you'll be fine just aim for their heads and bang pull the trigger" Lincoln pretened to shot a fake gun to get his point across.

Lincoln quickly made his way to door to his left Claire quickly followed him keeping a out of for any of the undead.

"As much as you're a gorgeous woman I really don't like clingy broads didn't I tell you to leave me alone"

"No way I'm staying close to you, plus you look like this isn't your first time in this sort of situation"

Lincoln stopped in his track and sighed. "Ah no it's not me your brother and my best friend were stuck with these things a few months ago"

"I really don't want sound cold but I have that friend out there and she being hunted by a monster made by Umbrella so I don't have time to babysit you so if you don't mind just sit tight I'm sure a copper will be around here somewhere"

Lincoln then continued to walk, Claire stood there for a few moments shocked 'what an asshole' Claire thought before continuing to follow Lincoln.

As the duo turned corner they saw something a cop hung from the ceiling, the duo made way back to the entrance as they got back, they came across another officer he was in pretty bad shape.

"Marvin you ok bud" Lincoln asked his friend he only knew him through Jill and Brad.

"Ah Lincoln your ok who's your friend, where is Jill" Marvin weezed

"She's fine we got separated I came here to see if I could find anything useful and this is Chris's little sister" he pointed to Claire.

"Ah you must be Claire Chris talks about you nice to meet wish it was under better circumstances"

"Hey any one there help please" the trio heard from one of the security cameras, Claire ran over to it to see it was Leon standing in front of the locked side gate.

"Come on Lincoln let's go see if we can help him" Claire grabbed him by the hand and dragged the poor man to where Leon was.

"Leon your ok"

"Yeah I see you found your brother I'm glad, can you open the gate from your side?"

"I can check" Claire ran down to the gate with a reluctant Lincoln fowling suit "unfortunately this Lincoln a friend of my brother wait just a second" Claire tried to see if she could open it, as she was doing it the helicopter that crashed into building a few moments ago decided to explode behind the trio.

"You should probably go rookie that explosion will attract them" Lincoln pointed behind Leon letting him know of bodies behind him starting to rise.

"Come on Claire he be fine if he's careful" Lincoln pointed to the side door to the right of them.

Claire and Lincoln opened the door using the bolt cutters they found to the side of them.

Lincoln and Claire then spent the next few hours trying to figure out a few puzzles to open a secret route out of the station, putting the last medallion in the statue in the centre of the room at back, it open up the the secret way out.

"Follow that path princess I hope you make it out" Lincoln commented.

Claire stopped in her tracks "your not coming with me? Claire asked the ashen haired man.

Lincoln shock his head "sorry but I have to find Jill I can't leave her out there with that thing hunting her I hope you understand"

Claire just nodded as the door closed behind her, Lincoln made his way out of the R.P.D building.

XXXX

Same time with Jill

Jill was currently engaged in combat with the creature known as Nemesis Jill and Carlos had spent the last few hours trying to get the train to work.

Jill had to get the power back on and fought her way through the substation trying to avoid the spider like creatures wanting to infect her one of them managed to jump her and stuck it's self down throat infecting her with something but she managed to get it out of her system by throwing it back up.

Jill had fought Nemesis a few times over the course of night defeating it every time, though it came back a bit more evolved each time and also a bit more smarter it managed to learn how to use a rocket launcher which Jill managed to escape but barely.

Jill was currently standing in front of the Raccoon City clock tower the nemesis was currently on its third evolved form Jill had used every bullet and grenade she had, she managed to finally get the monster to go down but not before it got a hold of her and infect her.

Lincoln found her in a comatosed state a few moments after with Carlos cradling her in his arms.

"Jill what the hell what's happened to her?"

Carlos just looked up at him and shock his head indercaiting that he was unsure as well.

"I think it's best to get her to the hospital" Carlos mentioned to Lincoln, Lincoln just nodded he couldn't lose her it took seeing his friend in this state to realise that he had fallen for her.

Lincoln picked up Jill bridal style while Carlos covered them to the hospital.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

209K 4.2K 19
The Saturday that the Breakfast Club was in detention, there was a 6th student; The flirt. John B./OC Okayyy so I suck at sumary (and possibly at wri...
67 0 5
one shots of my own OC's.
682 116 21
..drip..drop..drip.. ..you couldn't have.. ..fixed a bitter sweet love.. ..drip..drop..drip.. [COMPLETED] {UN EDITED}
2.3K 91 58
You get the idea I'm just revamping my old OC book