Warm Hands | *Chris Sturniolo...

By Velvetyvx

Y/n is a well-known Youtuber who is also childhood bestfriends with Madi Filipowicz. Y/n moved to LA when th... More

+CASTS+
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
<Chapter 4>
<Chapter 5>
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
<Chapter 9>
<Chapter 10>
<Chapter 11>
<Chapter 12>
<Chapter 13>
<Chapter 14>
<Chapter 15>
<Chapter 16>
<Chapter 17>
<Chapter 18>
<Chapter 19>
<Chapter 20>
<Chapter 21>
Announcement!
<Chapter 22>
<Chapter 23>
<Chapter 24>
A/n note! (2)
<Chapter 25>
<Chapter 26>
<Chapter 27>
<Chapter 28>
<Chapter 29>
<Chapter 30>
<Chapter 31>
<Chapter 32>
<Chapter 33>
<Chapter 34>
<Chapter 35>
<Chapter 36>
<Chapter 37>
<Chapter 38>
<Chapter 39>
<Chapter 40>
<Chapter 41>
YOU GUYS.
DADDY'S HOME
<Chapter 42>

<Chapter 8>

3.6K 37 18
By Velvetyvx

I open the door to see Chris with satisfied look oh his face. "Are you gunna wait out all day?" He asks letting out a soft chuckle. I enter to see Matt, Madi and Nick watching a movie but before I could say anything Nick says "He got to the door first". I laugh in return. 

Just before I could set down my purse, Chris grabs my arm and we go to his room.  "What?" I question him. "Listen. I know you apologized and should have left it at that. I get it, I'm a total jerk but please. Never walk out like that." He says settling down on his bed. "And I'm sorry about Nicole's nose." I say followed by Chris letting out a small laugh.

"So we cool?" He asks. "Mhm." I reply. "Sorry I fucked up though." I say. "Don't worry about it." Chris says. "Why the sudden change?" I ask confused. "Me and Nick had a lil talk. To be honest with you, I shouldn't have let her act so bitchy towards you." Chris says. "She ignored a handshake." I say slipping out a small laugh. "Hey, I'd shake your hand anytime." He says laughing.

"Did Madi bring extra clothes?" Chris asks. "Not sure. Why?" I question him. "Well...you're not gunna sleep in that dress are you?" "I mean it looks great. I meant the dress. I mean you look great too it's just that-" I cut Chris off. "Dude chill out. And no I don't have extra clothes...I'll ask Nick to borrow his clothes?"

"Nah you could just borrow mine. Nick won't share...well atleast with me" He says which I laugh at in return. "Sure Chris. Thanks." I say. I take the grey sweatpants and the white T-shirt that he handed me and walk to the bathroom. I change and go back into the room to see no Chris. I walk downstairs and see Nick pat a spot next to him on the sofa. We spend the night watching horror movies then went to bed.

Madi and Nick went to sleep in Nick's room. Matt went an hour earlier to bed for some reason. Chris went to his room after awhile and I slept on the couch. It wasn't comfortable but hey it was just for a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.3K 24
𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’‘π’‚π’š 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 π’”π’•π’‚π’š π’Šπ’ π’Žπ’š π’Žπ’Šπ’π’… Sienna and Matt have been best friends...
538K 7.3K 44
❝chris?❞ ❝ what?❞ ❝sorry for pushing you away❞ (πŸŽ€) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝐠𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨π₯𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧 falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
9.4K 134 16
matthew sturniolo fan fiction Matt, a popular YouTuber known for his content with his triplet brothers, finds himself burnt out and uninspired for vi...
137K 907 20
-only mature because of language -your childhood best friends with famous triplets, but you end up falling for one of them. does it work out?