๐‘ด๐’Š๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’†๏ฟฝ...

Kiryu__Delers

๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜น ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜คใ€๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ 5 โ” ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ 6ใ€‘ ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ะ•ั‰ะต

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

471 18 1
Kiryu__Delers

In the middle of the night there was a party going on at Amber's house that was originally supposed to be a memorial to Wes, but it seemed more like a common party than an event honoring the deceased.

Chad, Noah and William were in the kitchen surrounded by people scattered around the room with loud music playing.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a memorial?" William asked with his blank stare.

He wasn't a fan of going to parties, he found them boring. He was someone who preferred to stay at home, either reading a book or playing video games.

"It was supposed to be." Noah commented as he handed them each a small glass before pouring vodka into them and another for himself.

"Hey! For Wes!" Chad yelled, getting the attention of the people in the room, who raised their glasses in a toast. "Beautiful son of a bitch." He said in a low voice before drinking the contents of his glass together with his two friends.

"Shots, really?" Amber asked them as a sign of claim, coming up to them and taking away their glasses, leaving them on the counter. "It's supposed to be a memorial."

"Everyone has their own way of dealing with death. Ours is with alcohol." William defended himself vaguely.

"Yes, and it also serves to distract ourselves from the grim specter of death." Chad added agreeing with the brown haired.

"Although, maybe it's not the best thing to get drunk with murderers on the loose." Noah opined thoughtfully.

"And you say that, while you pour yourself another drink?" Amber claimed as she watched him prepare another shot despite his words.

"If I'm drunk while being stabbed, at least it won't hurt as much." He said before drinking the shot at the same time that Mindy arrived next to them.

"Hey, few beers left." The newcomer informed Amber.

"I think there are more in the basement. I'll go get some." She said before leaving.

"That always ends terribly wrong in movies." William commented before seeing Mindy follow Amber. "That will definitely end wrong."

"I'll go with Liv." Chad informed before leaving in search of his girlfriend.

Noah and William exchanged glances before the taller one refilled their glasses and, after downing the shot in one gulp, refilled them and repeated the action.

"I go to the bathroom." The dyed blonde said starting to walk away, although before taking more than two steps, he returned and took the bottle of vodka.

William only watched him walk away, then felt someone put their arm around his shoulders.

"And where were you?" He asked turning to the left, finding Liam drinking a bottle of beer.

"Shoving my tongue down someone's throat." He responded shamelessly.

"Gross." He commented with a slight grimace on his face.

"Considering the fact that I can be killed at any moment by a lover of nineties horror movies, I prefer to enjoy my last moments." He explained drinking from his bottle. "You should do the same."

"I'd rather focus on surviving than enjoying my last moments." He denied before starting to walk away.

Liam stood there for a few seconds before bringing the bottle to his lips and heading somewhere into the house.

----------

Liv was storming towards the back door of the house, intending to get the hell out of there after Chad idiotically revealed that he didn't trust that she wasn't one of the killers.

She didn't want to show it in front of him, but that hurt her more than she wanted to admit, so she reacted badly and left.

As she was moving through the people, she accidentally collided with another person on the shoulder.

This did not matter to her and she continued on her way, without realizing that the person with whom she collided took her cell phone.

The person looked where Liv had gone and then the item they took from her before heading towards a room in the house where they had hidden the Ghostface costumes.

----------

A black car was driving through the streets of the town of Woodsboro in the direction of Amber's house.

This vehicle was the Uber that Nathan hired, and that's exactly where he was.

He was sitting in the passenger seat, listening to the music on the radio and tapping his foot on the ground in a clear indication of nervousness.

After his call with Ghostface, he had left his cell phone on vibrate. And thanks God he did, because if he didn't, he wouldn't feel his cell phone vibrate in his pocket right now.

When he looked at the screen, he found that the caller was an unknown number, but it was not the same as before.

"Hello?" He asked answering the call.

"𝙷𝚒, 𝙽𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗?" A robotic voice asked from the other end of the line.

It didn't take him long to recognize that voice as Ghostface's, but what caught his attention was the music playing in the background.

"Incredibly boring. What about you?" He asked, choosing his words well so that the Uber driver wouldn't suspect something was up.

"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎." They expressed making a reference to the film saga 'Friday the 13th'.

"I see, good luck." He said playing along, considering that it was for the best.

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚌, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚎𝚝?" They asked suddenly sounding more serious than before.

"...I'll be there in ten minutes...more or less." He responded after calculating roughly how far it would be to get to Amber's house.

"𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜." They said in a cheerful tone before hanging up the call.

Nathan sighed in a futile attempt to calm his nervousness.

He was heading to a place where he could die, and the worst thing was that he was aware of it.

Something that he didn't realize during the call was that the Ghostface he had just spoken with was not the same one that called him earlier when he was still in the hospital, but rather the other Ghostface that attacked him on the road.

----------

Chad left the house and was now in the backyard looking for his girlfriend.

He had sent her a few messages since she left after basically calling him an idiot, but she never responded.

This made him worry and he went looking for her, taking with him a table decoration at his sister's insistence to defend himself in case it is necessary.

A notification came to his cell phone, and when he saw what it was about, he found a message from Liv.

The message said to find her and fix his mistake. Then he received a link that took him to an application from which he could share his ubication with her.

"What?" He whispered in confusion at this.

He entered the application and shared his location with Liv, thus managing to see his girlfriend's icon and his own icon on his cell phone.

He started walking towards where Liv was supposed to be, arriving in front of some large bushes.

"Liv!?" He called to her still with his eyes on the bushes, although he received no answer. "Liv?"

He began to go deeper into the plants with the constant sound generated by the application, which honestly made him a bit nervous.

He stopped once the screen of his cell phone showed that Liv was in front of him.

He looked around in an attempt to find her, but there was no one there.

"Alright. Okay. Yeah. No." He said to himself, putting his cell phone in his pocket and ready to go back inside the house.

Although when he turned around, he found one of the Ghostfaces in front of him with a knife in hand.

Finding themself discovered, the masked one tried to stab him in the abdomen, but Chad managed to grab their wrist and deflect the attack, causing the knife to sink into his right leg.

The ravenette let out a cry of pain at this before attempting to hit his attacker in the face with the table topper.

Ghostface managed to grab his wrist with their free hand, parrying the attack before twisting the knife that was still in his thigh.

This caused Chad to scream in pain again, which the assassin took advantage of to let go the knife and snatch the table decoration from him with a strong yank.

Chad tried to run away from his attacker, but ended up crashing into the grass with the knife still stuck in his leg.

Ghostface walked slowly towards its victim, who was crawling away from them, leaning on his left side.

They lifted the table topper over their head before slamming it into Chad's head, stunning him.

Following this, they dropped the object and bent down to remove their knife from the brunet's leg, who again let out a cry of pain.

"Wai-!" He tried to say when he saw what his attacker was planning, but they didn't care and began stabbing him repeatedly in his stomach.

They was able to do it a total of six times before a car's headlights hit both of them.

Not knowing that the people inside the vehicle hadn't seen them, Ghostface quickly got up and drove off, leaving a dying Chad behind.

----------

Liam was walking through the house, going through the people looking for any of his friends.

When he got to the hallway that led to the front of the house, he saw Amber, Tara, Sam, and Richie there.

"Tara! Nice to see you!" He said in a lively tone as he walked over to his friend and hugged her.

"Be careful you moron. Remember she's hurt." Amber scolded him, hitting his head.

"Tsk, bitch." He muttered so as not to be heard, letting go of Tara. "By the way, what are you doing here?"

"She needs her inhaler." Amber answered instead of the shorter one.

"Doesn't Nathan have one?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"By the time I realized I didn't have it we were already far from the hospital. Amber has one too and her house was closer." Tara explained, remembering thinking about it earlier.

"I think it's in my room." Amber commented before turning around and seeing all the people that were in her house because of the party. "Listen everyone! Thanks for coming, but the party's over! Everyone out!"

This caused the vast majority of guests to start complaining, saying things like it was still too early for the party to end or that Tara had just arrived.

"Do you have a hose? Because I can get them out of here in five minutes." Liam said looking at Amber.

Before she could reply, Richie turned on the lights and asked for the music to be turned off, which they did.

"Uh. Hi Gen, Z. How are you? Both Sam and Tara were attacked by the killers twice. And you're here, which means you're a target for murder. So if I were you, I'd better go." As soon as he finished speaking, the guests began to complain and one even threw a plastic cup at him, hitting him on the head.

"Killjoy!" Liam yelled with an amused smile on his face joining the crowd.

Amber slapped his arm, silently telling him to stop, which he did after sticking his tongue out at her.

"Okay, I tried to do this for good! But clearly you didn't! So please go away!" Richie asked again, this time somewhat irritated.

All the guests started to leave the house, still insulting Richie, who just ignored them and made some snarky comments.

While this was going on, Amber led Tara to her room to find the inhaler, being followed by Sam.

"What's going on?" Noah asked reaching for Liam.

"The old man ruined the party." He replied still watching the guests leave the house.

"It was a memorial." He corrected with his blank look.

"Memorial, funeral, birthday. If there is alcohol it counts as a party." He commented shrugging his shoulders in a nonchalant attitude.

Noah just sighed at his friend's way of acting.

Once all the guests left the house, Richie got ready to close the door.

As he was about to do so, a hand prevented him and pushed the door to prevent him from closing it.

The three looked at the cause of this, finding Nathan standing in the doorway.

"Nate? What are you doing here?" Noah asked watching the newcomer enter the house and close the door behind him.

Nathan just stared at them for a few seconds, scanning them with his eyes.

There were only four people that he could assure were not the Ghostfaces, his parents, Sidney and Tara.

The others were suspects. Each and every one of them. Without exceptions.

From what little he knew, he could be standing in front of three assassins at this very moment.

"Does anyone know where Tara is?" He asked as Richie walked out of there and went to the kitchen.

"Ouch. Won't you even pretend you're here for us?" Liam asked placing a hand on his chest, pretending to feel hurt.

"I saw her go into Amber's room with her." William responded, coming suddenly to their side.

"And where were you?" Noah asked looking at the newcomer.

"In the bathroom... throwing up." He responded with a slight scowl on his face.

"What? You vomit from drinking too much alcohol?" Liam asked teasing him.

Despite not being too close to him, Nathan could faintly smell the scent of vomit coming from William.

He was clearly telling the truth. Although it could all be a farce and he simply forced himself to vomit by sticking his fingers down his throat.

Sam came to the area where they were and yelled at Tara, who was looking for her inhaler with Amber, that they had to go.

"I think everyone here knows that I don't have much of a tolerance when it comes to alcohol." He said in a bored attitude.

Nathan walked between them, ready to go looking for Tara, but stopped next to Sam when he saw her shocked expression as she held her cell phone to her ear.

"Something's wrong?" He asked at her sudden change of mood, since just a few seconds ago she seemed calm.

He didn't trust her, but if he was wrong, he wanted to know what had caused her shock. Not because he cared, but because it might be something related to the situation they were in.

"This house...is it Stu Macher's house?" She asked after hanging up the call she had with Sidney.

Being next to them, Noah, Liam and William were able to hear their question, managing to get the attention of all three.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Liam asked in a curious tone.

Sam felt a chill run through her body at this revelation.

Before she could finish processing this new information, a scream was heard coming from the living room.

The five rushed to the room, finding Mindy on the floor struggling with one of the Ghostfaces, who was trying to stab her.

Sam was the first to react and took a lamp located on a piece of furniture and threw it at the masked one.

The base of the lamp was made of porcelain, so it broke into pieces when it hit their back.

This was enough for Ghostface to leave Mindy alone and turn around to find the five of them just a few meters away from them.

When they saw Nathan and Noah approaching them with clear intentions of attacking them, they walked around the sofa next to them and left the room.

Once it was out of sight, Sam, Noah and William approached Mindy to check on her condition while Nathan and Liam watched the area where Ghostface had fled.

"Should we go after him?" Liam asked hesitantly looking at his friend.

Nathan also thought about following Ghostface and not letting them escape, but Mindy was hurt and he didn't know if those who were still in the room were the killer's companions or not.

"No." He responded before hearing another scream come from his left.

The five turned in that direction, meeting Amber and Tara, who used crutches to walk.

Nathan was greatly relieved to see that Tara was okay.

That call he had with one of the Ghostfaces at the hospital had been haunting him ever since it happened.

Tara noticed his presence and couldn't help but question why he was there, but she ignored it when she saw the state her friend was in.

"What did you do to her!?" Amber asked hysterically before walking over to Mindy.

"It wasn't us, you bitch" Noah replied through clenched teeth.

"Is she alright?" Tara asked with concern in her voice.

"Yes. She's still alive." William replied after checking Mindy's pulse.

Suddenly, the sound of a bottle crashing to the ground and breaking into pieces caught everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Richie asked, being the one to drop the bottle, looking at the scene in front of him.

"Richie, where the fuck were you?" Sam asked standing up.

"I went to the basement for beer." He responded by pointing to the door that led to the basement.

"Did you go to the basement alone?" Amber asked as she got up.

"I asked her to come with me! She said no!" He replied in an attempt to justify himself.

"Fuck. We're going to die." Liam muttered in a dejected tone before tensing as the door behind him was slammed shut.

Both Noah and William got up due to the sudden sound.

They all turned in that direction, believing that it was the Ghostface that had fled. Although, to their relief, it wasn't.

Liv entered the room with an erratic attitude and looking very scared.

"Liv, stay away." Amber demanded once the newcomer ran past them.

"Jesus Christ!" Liv cried in a tearful voice when she saw Mindy with blood all over her on the floor.

"Who here was with someone during the attack!?" Noah asked in an attempt to keep order.

"The only ones alone were Richie and Liv. But what does that matter? There might be other killer that we don't know about." William opined trying to remain calm.

"I was with Tara, but the others were everywhere. One of you is the fucking killer!" The ravenette accused, pointing at all of them.

"Fuck you, Amber. Fuck you." Liv said angrily at the accusation.

"Why do you have blood on your hands?" Sam asked in a tone full of mistrust.

At this, everyone paid attention to Liv's hands, which, indeed, were stained with blood.

Nathan, who was standing next to her, took two steps away to make sure that if something were to happen, he would have time to react.

"What?" She asked before also looking at her blood covered hands. "I found Chad. I found him and he's…"

"Chad?" Sam asked with concern.

"You're lying." Amber assured indicating that she did not believe her, generating doubts in others.

"No." She denied scared to be the main suspect.

Nathan was silent, not knowing what to do. Although, was there even anything he could do?

There were ten people in the living room at the time.

He knew that him and Tara were not the killers, and Mindy was unconscious, which left seven suspects.

As William said, only Liv and Richie were alone during the attack, but that didn't mean there wasn't more than one Ghostface present.

"You are the murderer." Richie said with some fear in his voice.

"No, I'm not." She again denied nervously before the situation in which she found herself.

"What about the blood on your hands!? Is it ketchup!?" Liam asked hysterically pointing to her hands.

"Liv, stop." Amber said as the dyed pinkhead began to babble. "Liv, just stop!"

"Fuck you Amber. I'm not the fucking killer!" She screamed feeling overwhelmed by the different emotions she was experiencing at the same time.

"I know." She assured with a sudden relaxed attitude before pulling out a gun and shooting her in the head.

A few drops of Liv's blood landed on Nathan's cheek as he was the closest to her.

That had been too unexpected. He didn't think any of the killers would reveal themselves in such a direct way.

"Welcome to act three." She said with a creepy smile on her face, now pointing the gun at Nathan.

After their fight at the hospital, Amber witnessed what the brunette was capable of.

Out of everyone in the group, he was the biggest threat, so she planned to get him out of the way.

"Run!" Richie yelled grabbing Sam's arm with the intention of running away from there.

Seeing that her boyfriend was about to die, Tara grabbed Amber's arm from behind and made it point upwards, causing when Amber pulled the trigger, the bullet ended up in the ceiling.

Before he could reach out to help her, Nathan felt someone grab his arm and pull, this being Liam.

His friend didn't seem to have bad intentions, but simply wanted to run away from there and take him with him.

At one point he tried to break free of his grip, but Noah and William, who were behind them, pushed him to keep running.

They were both probably scared by the situation they were in and seeing whoever was in front of them slow down, they got agitated and forced him to hurry up.

They reached the stairs and quickly climbed them to enter the room located next to them.

William closed the door once he entered the room, thus leaving the four of them inside it.

"Oh my God. This is crazy. Crazy!" Liam exclaimed pacing back and forth.

"We can escape through here." Noah said walking towards a window.

Once he reached it, he opened it and stuck his head through it to see how far they were from the ground.

"Oh shit. Is that Chad?" He asked drawing the attention of the others.

Liam and William reached his side and there they saw their friend, slumped to the ground with a pool of blood under him.

"Yes..." William replied, somewhat disturbed by that image.

Nathan kept his gaze behind their backs, trusting neither of them at all.

The three of them were his closest friends, and not being able to trust them hurt.

He turned towards the door of the room, considering the option of getting out of there and going after Tara.

She had been left alone with Amber, but he hadn't heard another shot. He didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

When he began to walk towards the door with the intention of leaving the room, he stopped when he heard something fall behind him.

He looked over his shoulder, finding an image that he certainly did not expect.

William lay face down on the ground with a pool of blood forming below his neck.

Next to him was Noah, who had his hands covered in blood around his neck before falling to his knees and then collapsing next to the black haired.

Nathan's attention fell on the only one still standing, Liam.

He was holding a blood covered knife and kept a somewhat grim smile on his face.

"I know Amber already said it, but I really want to. So…" Liam said with a relaxed attitude that only made Nathan even more nervous. "...welcome to act three, Nate."

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

83.4K 1.9K 14
-๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ท๐‘จ๐’€๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ท'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜น ๐˜”๐˜ค๐˜’๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ป๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ the ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
65.9K 1.5K 12
"๐Ž๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐š๐ซ๐š... ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž ? ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž...
7.8K 287 24
"๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š‹๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š ๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜, ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...