Strictly Business (A WWE/Aven...

By WWEFOREVER0823

Brooklyn Cena is the official rebel of the WWE divas division, she has pissed off guys like Triple H, Randy O... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
I'm so sorry guys !
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
New story
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Note :
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Sequel is up

Chapter 43

1.1K 28 0
By WWEFOREVER0823

Right now I was backstage with Dean watching WrestleMania!
"Do you think he'll win the title?" He asked referring to Roman.
Want me to be honest?
"Well I don't like liars"
I don't think he will because look at what Brock did to Cena and Roman isn't at that level of intensity yet, I know for a fact that when he steps into that ring Brock is going to see red and it won't be pretty. Also you have to think about Seth he may be the corporate sell out but he isn't stupid he is going to see an opportunity and take it.
"I know Seth better then anybody and your right I just hope Roman isn't to banged up after the match"
I nodded in agreement.
After a few hours it was time for the main event I crossed my fingers and Dean noticed because he put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my forehead.
Once the match started I was actually shocked because Roman was holding his own... "suplex city bitch" spoke to soon.
Now he was was being thrown around the ring like a rag doll.
Roman some how managed to throw Brock into the ring post and that was a big mistake. If there is one thing you need to know about Brock lesnar is that he does not like seeing his own blood, he completely freaks out! He set him up for the F-5 and was about to pin him when Seth came running down to the ring with his money in the brief case he was cashing in. He threw Brock out of the ring and hit Roman with a curb stomp.
1...2...3 and just like that Seth Rollins had become the WWE world heavyweight champion.
"You called it" Dean said.
I went to go stand near gorilla position to congratulate Seth and see how Roman was doing.
"I did it!" He yelled.
Congratulations Seth you deserve it so much.
"Really I thought you hated my guts?"
At the time I did but I realized it made me stronger.
"How?"
I learned that love can blind someone into doing some pretty crazy things I forgave Nicole a while ago Seth it's time I do the same for you.
"Well in that case" he lifted me into the air. "It's good to have you back buddy! Now if you will excuse me I have to go out and celebrate"
Take a shot for me!
"I'll take ten" I laughed before seeing Roman come behind the curtain looking distraught. "Are you here to rub it in my face" I didn't say anything he sighed before walking away.
Roman wait... I...I looked down at my feet and noticed something awful, I'm bleeding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 41
She's an Orton, She a fighter, With her brother injured.... 3 boys fighting for her attention Nobody realised how much of a warrior she would be. P...
172K 3.7K 40
**2017 DECEMBER AWARDS -WWE- BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION** How can the most cruel and despicable create something as breathtaking beautiful as this...
31.3K 514 23
y/n is the Bella twins older sisters she is a former wwe divas longest champion but what happens when she meets aj lee who had issues with the Bella'...
296 12 7
Daniel Barron has always been loyal and protective to the people that mean the most to him including his best friend, Sloane. They went through their...