| Slytherin Smuts |

By LateNight_ReaderJay

This is one of my first smut books so I'm sorry if it's not the greatest. I will do Draco Malfoy and Mattheo... More

Requests
"Hot Boy"~ Mattheo Riddle
"Spicing Things Up"
The Library
Cheating in the Bleachers
Cheating in the Bleachers (pt.2)
Nice or Naughty

The Showers

46.5K 148 218
By LateNight_ReaderJay

Sorry to everyone who wanted this chapter to be a Draco Smut, I thought Theo needed some love❤️

~~~

How could he. HOW DARE HE!!

Theodore Nott, my best friend, well ex best friend, told half the school that I was a virgin. Key word, Was.

I know your probably thinking "it's no big deal, so what they know your a virgin" but it is a big deal, because not only did he tell them I was a virgin but he then told them about how I slept with Ron Weasley when I did lose my virginity.

For a popular Slytherin girl, sleeping with Ron Weasley is embarrassing in so many ways.

~~~

I was walking down the hall and towards the boys locker room, extremely angry with Theo, when I bump into someone.

I look up to see Mattheo Riddle and he just chuckles before saying, "Have fun with Weasley did you?"

"Shut the hell up Riddle" I say with spite before continuing on to the locker rooms.

As I get to the locker rooms I stop Infront of them and take a deep breath preparing myself to scream at the boy I thought I could trust most. Finally getting the courage I storm into the locker room and see that it's empty.

But then I hear the showers and boys laughing.

You better be ready Nott.

I storm into the shower area, ignoring all the naked boys as they cover themselves, and I walk right up to Theo. I tap his shoulder so he'll face me, and when he does I punch him right in the face.

"I fucking hate you Theodore Nott, your a piece of shit friend and a terrible person. I told you those things in confidence and you told half the school, what kind of person does that? Oh wait YOU. Your a shitty best friend and i don't ever want you to talk to me again"

I turn away from him, glad that he had a towel around his waist, and attempt to walk away, but he grabs my wrist, pulls me close to him, and then pushes me against the wall just beneath a shower head.

"You don't get to just come in here looking all hot and yell at me thinking there will be no consequences, Fallon" he says to me as he stares in my eyes.

"Yo dude get her out of here"

"The hell is you doin Theo"

"Bro we're tryna shower get her outta here"

"Come on dude we butt ass naked"

"Theo what the hell, let her leave so we can shower"

"Dude, if y'all gonna fuck go somewhere else"

The boys all protest to me being in the locker room showers.

"Get out, all of you. NOW" Theo yells at them and they all scramble out of the showers.

God they're such Pussies.

"What the fuck Theo, let go" I protest, trying to get out of his grip.

He leans down and kisses me before I even get the chance to try and say anything else. I was shocked at first but then kissed him back.

What was I thinking? I came here to confront him, not kiss him!

He wraps his hand around my neck as he whispers in my ear:

"Do you want to know why I told everyone about you being a virgin? It was because I wanted everyone to know you were untouched, Innocent if you will, and that I would be the one to do it, to take your virginity" He laughed a little before continuing.

What the hell!? Why am I so attracted to this side of him?!

"Do you want to know why I told every one you fucked Ron Weasley? It was because you slept with him when your mine, you let him take something that wasn't even yours to give away, and I was mad you didn't want me to be your first" his voice is harsh yet seductive.

My eyes widen in shock, but before I can say anything he moved his hand from my neck and to my hip, as he starts kissing my neck and holding my waist against him, against his body.

"I guess I should thank him though, because now you'll know the difference between just ok, and amazing" He mumbles against my neck between kisses.

What is happening?! Why do I like it?!

"I- I'm sorry" I stutter out before being cut off.

Why am I apologizing?! He should be the one that's sorry!

"Mm-mm, don't talk" he says as he finds my soft spot making me moan.

I put one of my hands on the back of his head and play with his hair as he sucks on my neck, the other wrapped around his shoulders pulling him as close as possible.

His hands go to my thighs and wrap around them.

"Jump" he mumbles against my neck, and I do as he says, wrapping my legs around his waist. He keeps my back pressed into the wall.

He pulls away from my neck and examines the mark he left with a smirk on his face. His hand slides back up to grab my neck again.

Dammit why does he have to do that knowing it's a kink of mine. I'm supposed to be pissed!

Let's just say, me and him got really high one time and told eachother out kinks.

I moan as he squeezes my neck softly. He unbuttons my top but doesn't pull it off me. Instead he reaches beside me and turns the water on, getting my clothes and his towel soaked.

He removes his hand from my neck and sets me back down on the ground. As soon as my feet hit the ground he yanks my skirt off me along with my panties.

"Theo!!" I yell, not sure what to do or why I'm liking this so much.

"Shh" he whispers.

I pull my shirt of and unclip my bra pulling it off as well. I pull him into another kiss, lightly biting his lower lip and earning a groan from him. I pull away and get on my knees Infront of him.

I stroke his length as I look up at him through my lashes. I decided to just go for it and I kitten lick his tip before lightly sucking on it making him groan.

The water falling on us making this all the more hot.

He grabs my hair and shoves a more of his dick in my mouth making me gag as it hits the back of my throat. I start sucking harder making him moan.

Looking up at him through my lashes, I pull my mouth off his dick and stand up.

"Your a tease for doing that" he groans as he  pulls me close and rubs his dick against my clit.

"Mmm~" I moan out in pleasure.

He suddenly shoves his dick inside me without warning, making me slightly yelp and grab his shoulders, digging my nails into them and making him groan again.

"Theo, that hurt" I whine.

"Fuck your so tight Fal~" he groans as he begins to slowly thrust inside me.

My body feels like it's in fire, but in a good way. His touch feels electric and euphoric. The butterflies in my stomach only intensifying.

Actually I think that's his dick...

I can feel all 9 inches of his dick inside me, every ridge and vein on it, how he stretches out my walls, the feeling of him inside me is amazing and it's sending me into over drive in a way.

He hits my G-spot making me moan louder. He picks up his pace, now slamming into me as well as rubbing my clit.

My body clings to him as he does this, the warm water rolling down our body's as he slams his large cock into me over an diver again, a knot quickly forms in my stomach and i clench around him.

"Fuck Theo! I'm gonna cum!" I yell and the knot snaps.

He thrusts faster and faster before I feel him twitch inside me, he quickly pulls out as he cums on the ground, panting.

Holy shit that was amazing.

We finish up and then get dressed. Me borrowing a hoodie of his and a pair of his sweatpants, that are to big, and we walk out of the locker room and back to the dorms.

~~~

Ok so this one isn't that good and it's pretty damn short cuz it's only 1,407 words.

I haven't worked on this in a while so yeah. Let me know what you guys think of it cuz I'm not sure if I like it or not.

Also Angus Cloud has been all over my FYP on TikTok and I can't believe he's gone he was literally an awesome actor in my opinion.😭

Pls lmk what you think and if I should do another Theo one or if I should do any other characters.

~Jay🤍💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
205K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)