Thoughts

By blackangel3710

Just thoughts and feelings More

Thoughts

8 0 0
By blackangel3710

I think I'll never gonna see u again. I don't know.
   You were a light in my life. You were joy and excitement. I missed your eyes, your smile. But i am still scared.
I hate being coward. That's really shit. Having no courage...
You look like a cold person but i know that you're not. I missed our eye contacts. What else that i can miss.. (
I'd wanna know everything about you. Which music you've listened, which movies that you've watched. Thinking about one person but knowing nothing about him..
~I swear the god the voices wouldn't shut up~
i thought my feelings was gone. Apparently they're still inside my heart..
I'm gonna cry.. Is there any chance that i can see u againn?
Cause i really need you.
Burning smth inside my heart. I wish i had a courage. I wish...
They said: "out of sight out of mind"
But why am I still thinking about you, remembering you, looking for your eyes... Damn it hurts. It really hurts so much. It's 03:32 but I'm awake and writing this things. I wish you're okay, you're happy. And your eyes smiling.
  And thinking about me if you remembered...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 38.9K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
781K 110K 40
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
256K 3.5K 60
Hockey player Aiden Peters used to torment Alyssa Davis all throughout middle school because he hated her, right? It's Alyssa's first year of college...
265K 7.8K 46
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...