Seraphic (atwow)

بواسطة Softly_Blessed21

Jake Sully was finally living peacefully on pandora with his family. Unknown to Jake the RDA was returning wi... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chatper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chatper 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

106 2 0
بواسطة Softly_Blessed21

"Let me go you bastard." Catleya screamed at Lyle as he dragged her along. "Please stop fighting me you're going to hurt yourself more." Looking at her arm that was bleeding since he didn't have anything to wrap it with.

"I'll take her." Z dog grabbed Catleya forcing her go up on the upper dock with her and Prager. Catleya tries to kick at her making Z Dog tighten her grip. She knew her wrist was gonna bruise at how hard she was holding her.

"Stop fighting me I'm not going to hurt you. We're friends remember?" Z dog let her go as she looked around for any sight of Jake. She laughs at the woman yanking away successfully. "Friends don't betray each other Zdinarsik." The woman ignored the comment moving to the center of the dock. "Catleya there's something I need to tell."

Catleya looked at the woman seeing her ears went down and her tail was moving rapidly. " I'm sorry kid but your dad di-"
Z dog was cut off by a giant explosion went off behind them throwing both the woman in opposite directions.

Ringing is all she could hear slowly opening her eyes being blinded by the bright light coming from the burning blaze that was covered the ship. Slowly trying to get up but a giant wave of pain shots all over her body making her go back down.

Looking down to see a piece of metal lodged into her abdomen. "Ah no no no" She tries to wrap her hands around it but pain shoots through her body the moment she made contact with it making her cry out.

"I can do this I can do this." She pulled it out but it only made it loosen. Taking a big breath taking out her knife using it to bite down on the handle pulling hard as she could making come all the way out.

Biting as hard to muffle the scream that tried to rip out of her throat. Throwing the metal to the side making it landed with a loud clinking sound.

Forcing herself to get up trying to keep pressure on the wound as she makes her way off the upper dock. Hiding when she see Z dog being shot down. Peaking around the corner watching in pure shock.

Watching the na'vi woman take down many men with just two arrows. Slowly going the other way as she makes her way to the lower dock to where the two young girls and Quaritch stood.

"Shit stay awake come on please don't pass out." Shaking her head leaning on the rail as she moves to down the stairs trying to avoid the woman and gun fire that were in the opposite direction.

Turning the corner stopping dead in her tracks watching in horrr Jake throws Lyle off the boat. She turns to see the woman coming down towards Jake. She quickly backs up hiding from their eyes line.

Leaning against a large tub before she could make a run for the life boats a hand grabs her pulling her into their chest telling her to be quiet. Pushing the person off she turns around seeing the familiar figure who was peaking around the tub.

"Spider why did you come back?" She whispered to him. A wave of pain shoots through her body making her hiss out as she leans against the tube. Spider snaps his head over to her.

"Leya you're hurt." Spider tries to put pressure on the bleeding wound but she pushes him away. "I'm fine spider but we need to hurry up and get out of here. The boats are over there come on." She grabs his hand and tries to pull him but he wouldn't budge.

" I can't Leya not this time. They have Tuk and Kiri I have to help them." She hisses out again nodding her head in understanding forcing herself to stand up straight pulling out her gun from her side.

"Then I'm gonna help you." Spider tries to argue with her but she stood her ground. "I'll go this way and sneak up from the side. You get the girls okay? I'll distract Quaritch." She quickly moves away going the other side of the dock behind Quaritch.

Hearing Quaritch threatening Jake with his daughter pulling her braid making the girl yell out. Slowly making her way to them with her finger hovering over the trigger.

She points the gun aiming at Quaritch wjust as she was about to pull the trigger. Spider runs out yelling don't hurt the girl begging Quaritch to let her go. "Damn it spider you idiot." Lowering the gun quickly worried he will get hurt.

All of sudden neytiri comes up behind spider putting a knife to his throat telling Quaritch she would kill him. But he didn't let the girl go making Neytiri cut him cross his chest.

Catleya feels the adrenaline rushing through her forcing her to move towards them gripping the gun tightly. Neytiri raised the knife before she could hurt Spider. Catleya and Quaritch both yelled out no as Quaritch moves his knife from Kiri and she shot up in the air making everyone jump.

She aims it at Quaritch and made a motion to let the girl go. He threw her in Jake's direction as Spider was thrown behind Neytiri making the girls run behind their mother.

"Enough Quaritch it's all over now you have no one anymore no team or backup." She glares at him blocking out Spider who tried to call to her but she stood her ground as Jake moves to his family to the water holding his knife up just in case Quaritch tries anything.

"They get to go free." She moves infront them like a barrier. Quaritch hissed at her stepping towards her but she shots at his feet making him jump back.

"Catleya put the gun down let's think this over. You kill me Ardmore gets you you have no one to stop her no mother or father now." Trying to ignore his words about her dad being dead as tears filled her eyes. "Leya don't listen to him please come with us." Spider begged her as they were moving more into the water with kiri pulling him.

Jake looked at the young girl who stood firmly glaring at the Quaritch with no fear or pain as he saw she was bleeding from her stomach even with tears in her eyes from his words she still stood not lowering the gun.

"Spider get them out of here." Jake yelled
out to him as he pushed neytiri who watched the girl impressed moving around Jake ignoring him and did the one thing that no one thought she ever would.

"Catleya come please." She was reaching for the girl who looked shocked at her for a split second turning her focus back to Quaritch who couldn't believe what Jake's wife was doing.

Neytiri gently avoids the wound while wrapping her arm around her pulling her back. Jake moves infront of them making her lower the gun as her body starting to get heavy. "Spider help her." Neytiri passes her to spider who holds her up seeing she was starting lose consciousness.

"Spider I don't feel so well." Spider shakes her to keep her awake and Kiri moves the hair from her face. "Come on Leya you need to stay awake please stay awake." She opening her eyes but her vision was going in and out. "Spider I don't think she's gonna make much longer."

Kiri looks worried at her new sister who was turning pale. Everything sound like it was far away to Catleya. Feeling Spider splashes water in her face to wake her up. He holds her close as they got deeper into the water as everyone else was was watching Quaritch taunting Jake. "When I do I will kill your whole family."

"Then let's get it done."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.8K 186 12
A human reader had been raised on pandora do to her parents having work there, she will spend most of her childhood being with the omacayia children...
185K 5.7K 47
After fleeing from their home in an attempt to find safety the Sully family arrive at the Metakayina clan's territory in search of asylum. Tsamera is...
22.4K 622 46
The sky people come back after 14 years, disturbing Pandora once more .Y/n was left behind 14 years ago with her brother Spider and was raised with t...
249K 7.1K 17
** 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅** When Äeya was promised to Neteyam when they were born, she thought that their life together would be peaceful. Things were p...