Gay f@gs ●Dip+Bunny story...

FyxkinMoron

After witnessing the harsh rejections that killed Dip and Bunny, Cartman wouldn't stand for it. He had worked... Еще

Part 1: Shattered
Part 2: Poor Kenny
Part 3: Poor Pip
Part 4: PLAN (Step 1)
Part 5: Butters and Damien (Step 2)
Part 6: Off script
Part ¥¤°□: Fucking^^
Part 7: Fucked
Part 8: Incident (No Cartman)
Part 9: Confusing solution
AKWKWNWOEEN
Part 11: Pip is dead
:(
Part 12: Bunnies
Part 13: Filler chapter before the party
Part 14: Alcohol, Drugs, Loud music and Horny teenagers (pt.1)
🤡
Part 15: Alcohol, Drugs, Loud music and Horny teenagers (pt.2)
Part 16: Aftermath
Part 17: Fix things
Part 18: Continuation?
Part 19: An amazing idea
Part 20: Super kewl powers
Who wants a spoiler?
Part 21: Fixed it(??????)
Part 22: Story time ^^ (pt.1)
♪~ο(*^▽^)οο(^▽^*)ο~♪
Part 23: Story time ^^ (pt. 2)
Part 24: Story time ^^ (pt. 3)
NOT A NEW PART SORRY
Part 25: Machines
Part 26: Cartmans depression
For those caught up

Part 10: Letter (No Cartman again)

316 13 59
FyxkinMoron

(CUTE) Image not mine again

"...And I hope you're well- No no! Trash!" Phillips trash can was full of balled up letters that were meant to go to a certain Antichrist. The reason they were all trash? Phillip wanted- No needed this letter to be perfect. He hadnt spoken to or seen Damien in months and hed rather not embarrass himself on paper to the one person he was completely sure hated his guts. "Dear Damien, Hello there! I- Ugghhh! Trash!" He wouldnt settle for anything that made him cringe even the tiniest amount. Unfortunately just writing the letter made him cringe. He was never going to send Damien that letter was he? "Wait a minute.... I shouldnt send him a letter after all....." Phillip changed his mind all of a sudden and closed his pen, putting all his unused paper in a neat pile. He didnt want to copy that one fanfic Cartman told him about. Then again he really wanted to contact Damien is some way. But copying is bad! But its not copying if you think about it! Its bad! I want to talk to Damien though! But he hates me! Phillip continued fighting himself inside his head until he opened his pen once again, took a piece of paper and started writing again.."Dear Da- TRASH TRASH!"

While Phillip struggled to write his one letter somewhere deep in the underworld was a certain king having trouble with his son who was breaking things and yelling constantly and setting things on fire. "GRRAAHHHHHHHHGGGG" CRASH SMASH ○Why was he doing this? Some fat bastard and his freaky imaginary friend flipped his way of thinking in his sleep.

"Hey!"

"You take that back!"

Infact they were spying in this exact moment, watching Damien throw things and his father try and calm him down. "I know youre heartbroken by why all this angry all of a-" "I AM NOT HEARTBROKEN I AM JUST ANGRY FATHER" Things were being thrown left and right. Everything was in flames. The entire room in ruins. This was exactly what Eric wanted. All Damien could think was, "KILL" and "MURDER" and "DEATH" and "DIE" and "GRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". He then proceeds to throw a table nearly hurting his poor hell hounds. "Damien chill!" His poor father would shout. The hell hounds would bark and whine and run around aimlessly as well causing the biggest ruckus you'd ever seen. "I should retire being a father for about 10 years.... do we still have milk?"

•°○°○°•°○•°•°°○°•°○°•°•○•°•°•°•°•°•●○°•°•○

"From, your... Hm.... What am I to Damien....?" Back at Phillips house the letter was almost finished. But one question remained, what was Phillip to Damien? Friends? Couldnt be! Enemies? Oh I sure hope not! Classmates? Yes but it doesnt feel right! Lovers? Oh! Hehe... Lovers... Swoon... Ah! I mean NO! Nobody? Probably... But I dont like it! He couldnt decide on anything. What was he to Damien? "Ehm.... Uh.... Hn...... OH ILL NEVER FINISH THIS LETTER!! TRASH! ITS ALL TRASH!!!" Phillip was on the verge of tears. This letter would never be sent!

10 seconds later

"From, Phillip Pirrup. Oh how perfect! Well kind of.... There are tear stains on it... Well hopefully Damien doesn't notice! If he even gets this letter that is..." Phillip had cried before after and during writing that letter. Almost every part of it was sad. And he had gotten seriously frustrated. But aside from that, another question remained, how long would letter take to get to hell? Will Damien even read it? What if it doesn't even make it to hell? Did I say one more question? I meant a million and one questions from a very stressed blonde british boy. Ill just send it he thought. No big deal he thought. "I CAN DO THIS" He'd yell. "NO. BIG. DEAL." Hed yell. "Oh who am I kidding..?" Hed say quietly. "I wont send it. Everything will go wrong..." Hed said quietly as he put the letter in the drop box. He was too lost in his thoughts to notice. "Oh ill just go home... Wait where did my letter go? Did I send it already? Oh dear.... OH NO I HAVE TO GET IT OUT!!!" He put his arm in trying to reach for it. And got stuck. "Um... Hold on im sure I can... Erm..... Help... Anyone..... Please..?" Trying to pull himself out he'd hear giggles behind him coming from none other than Stan, Kyle and Ike who, for the record, were forced to spy by fat boy. "Oh for- What the bloody hell are they doing here? I could use some help you... You.... You slags! Tossers! Wankers! Cheese eating surrender monkeys!!"

°•°○•°•°•°•°•°○°•°••°•°○°○°•°○○○°○○○●○°○

Back in the underworld Satan was checking the fridge for milk while his entire castle was being torn to shreds by his own son. "Hm.... Damn we still have milk..." "GAHHHHHHMURDER" Satan had tried everything to get Damien to relax. But nothing worked. So he gave up. "You know what? Im just gonna leave." "DIE" Satan walked towards the front door unfazed as a couch and coffee table fly past his head. He opens the door and is surprised to see Death. "Hey man whats goin on? You didnt hear the doorbell?" Death would ask. Little did he know the prince of hell was tripping balls at the moment. "Yea stuffs goin on." "I WILL KILL EVERYTHING. DIE YOU STUPID FRIDGE" "NO DONT HURT THE FRIDGE!!!". "Stuff huh? Um okay... Anyway here. This human boy wrote this letter thing and since I was following Kenny I like saw that boy-" Before Death could finish his story a fringe is thrown out of the door right onto him scattering his bones everywhere. "Huh. A letter? Hey Damien! You got a letter! From... Pip!!" All he got was yelling for a response so he walked into the living room to find Damien writing his own letter. "Damien what the hell are you doing?" "WRITING PIP MY OWN LETTER" Having finished writing the letter he sends it to Phillip instantly. "...Okay.... Here." Damien looks at the letter. He looks at it. Grabs it. Rips it up. Sets it on fire and yells. Satan cant take anymore of this. Hes considering leaving again. But then Damiens screams stop. He stops screaming and throwing things. He stops setting everything on fire. He just stares at the ripped up letter. Did I just- He slowly walks over to the letter. Im such a- He falls to his knees. Why did I- WHY AM I- He completely breaks down. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME" His father kneels down and rubs his back. "Its... Its nothing. You were just a little mad.... For some reason..." Satan says trying to lighten the mood. Too bad he was only returned with his son throwing his arm away and standing up stepping away from him. "Dam-" "NO! NO NO! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME AND.... AND IM TERRIBLE AND AND SHITTY AND I-I HATE MYSELF" "Damien...." "I RUINED PIPS LETTER THAT HE WORKED SO HARD ON JUST FOR ME! I DIDNT EVEN CHECK TO SEE WHAT HE WROTE FATHER" "I..." Satan couldnt say anymore. He knew what Damien was saying was true... It was just too much for him to handle so he stayed silent. "I-I EVEN SENT HIM A SHITTY LETTER BACK TELLING HIM TO... TO..... OH MY- I WANT TO KILL MYSELF" "What?! Damien what the hell did you write!?"

°○°○°•°○°•°•°•°○○°●○°○°○°●●○°○●○°•°•°●

Some time before Damiens breakdown, back in the human world Phillip was at his desk drawing cats drinking tea all whilst drinking his own. He was feeling happy about getting hus arm unstuck when a badly folded piece of paper appears in front of him. Phillip couldnt help smiling ear to ear for he knew exactly who sent it. Though he didnt know at all what was written he couldnt help feeling happy about Damien actually replying to his letter, And so quickly. The poor boy opened the poorly made letter. He opened it and his smile slowly fades as he reads each word. "Why did you send me a letter you stupid useless human.... I hate you so much why cant you understand..... Kill yourself no one would care.... N-no one... Loves you..... Your p-parents are dead and everyone h-hates you..... End it all kill y-yourself die die die d-die d-d-d-die.... I hate hate hate hate you s-so so so much....." Holding the now tearstained poorly made letter Phillip would come to the realization... That Damien was right. "I should just die shouldnt I?" Hed stare at the letter. "Everyone hates me...." Hed put the letter down. "I have no parents...." Hed stare at his pen and pick it up. "Damien hates me more than anyone.... He was the only reason I even got up in the mornings..." Hed smile and click his pen. "All I want is for Damien to be happy. If he hates me so much he wants me dead... If me dying makes him happy.... Then so be it." Tears flowing and a giant smile on his face he'd grip his pen. "This is for the best innit?"

°○°°•°°•°•°•°○●°•°○°•°•°●°○○•°○°○○•°○°○

"IM AN ASSHOLE. ASSHOLE ASSHOLE I NEED TO KILL MYSELF." "Damien!! Just go see him before something terrible happens!" Damien nods. He had to see Pip. He had to. What he'd wrote in his angry trance was so hurtful. His eyes puffy from crying and his throat sore for yelling hed snap his fingers and appear in Phillips room to see Phillip at his desk with his head down... Asleep? Please tell me hes asleep. Please... Damien slowly walks over to the blonde and shakes him a bit. "Pip..? Pip I-" Then he'd notice something that makes him cry even more. A small puddle of blood. "Pip..." Hed pick up Phillips head from his desk and, "PHILLIP!!!!!" A pen. In Phillips eye. Phillip, was most likely dead or still dying. Damien didnt know at all. "Phillip no no haha no not again not my fault no no haha.... Phillip wake up wake up...." Damien cries and cries. This was all his fault. He wanted to die. But for some reason he was the son of Satan and that was kind of impossible. "Phillip i-its gonna be okay... I know what to do....." What did Damien do when Phillip was crushed by that robot? He begged. He begged for Phillip to have a second chance. If it worked once it had to work a second time. As far as Damien could tell he couldnt live without that strange blonde british boy. And today wasnt going to be the day he started. "Dont worry Phillip. Ill bring you back... No one, not even me, can take you away from me. No one... Never.... NEVER."

1809 words what🤯

______________________________________
End of pt. 10

A lot longer than the bunny one damn-

(Pip died again! Cartmans sad because the fridge was thrown!)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

706 22 14
TOLKIEN X CLYDE!! rivals story with no plot ❤️ (i may change this) xmiasxox or whatever this might also be angst
29.8K 793 34
After Butters 'died' the atmosphere was sad. Most people didn't really care and went on with their daily lives as if nothing had happened. However, c...
I know - Kyman Fanfic Sophie

Любовные романы

84.1K 2.2K 26
After Kyle's parents divorce after years of fighting, he feels alone. His family is separated, his best friend is an hour away, he only gets to see h...
Maybe So Anduplex

Фанфик

7.9K 299 19
When did it start? Neither could really pinpoint it. If you asked anyone else they would say that those two have always been that way, they've always...