The Key to My Heart | ꜰ!ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ...

By strawberrycakq

𝓘𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮. Y/N is in grade 6 with he... More

author's note
prolouge: what is this feeling?
first move
does she like me?
guilty
analog horror
only one way to do this
5:58 AM thoughts
Longing
ice cream with a lock and key
a few words of supper
love and rejection
dead eyes
confess
confess too
deleted
(part 1 final) anew
part two : prolouge
Heaven, when I found you again
endurance and it's perks
writing prompts

flashbacks

26 0 0
By strawberrycakq

TW: Mentions of bullying, harassment, threatening, and vandalism. Summary will be provided.

3rd POV

Y/N can't be quiet right now, obviously she's got to respond right away. Or else C/N might think something's up.

"Oh." Y/N said, surprised. 

"Like, as a friend, haha, 'cause it would be weird–" C/N said nervously.

"-yeah I know " Y/N quickly responded, no one wants to know what c/n would have said.
Em and Lauren exchanged a look of distress.

The only boy in this circle of friends coughed awkwardly, he had no idea what's going on. 

"So... Y/n you still on for Starbucks at four?" Em whispers to you, even though you didn't see much to hide.
"Yeah- why are you whispering..?" Y/N whispered back.
"pfft- wouldn't a certain someone get jealous?" she eyed you suggestively.

Y/N turned beet red. "Girl, no!" she whisper-shouted back. 

The recess bell saved Em from responding, she gave Y/N a grin and went inside.

Lauren POV

"Ah, the price of youth" she said to no one in particular. Lauren ran after C/N since they were in the same class right now, algebra ugh. They were separated, and it didn't help that Lauren took a wrong turn.Did she mention that she gets lost to her teacher? And even though it's halfway through the school year, she'll take a wrong turn anyways.

Ding!

A notification popped on her phone, from C/N. Lauren laughed, speak of the devil, and opened her phone.

silly c/n~

silly c/n~

LAUREN THAt WAS SO EMbARSSEING

LAUREN

LAURENNNNN

lauren

gurl stfu im trying to get to class on time 😒

and for the last time

silly c/n~

HURRY UP THEN [teacher's name] IS DOING ATTENDENCE ‼️

lauren

ok fine let me run in peace 😭

Lauren closed her phone and ran up the stairs to room 209, where she found T/N doing attendance, "Renee, and Lauren?" 

"here!" thank goodness I made it on time! 

"Okay, we're still waiting on Gauri to arrive, so I want you all to start going through the slideshow by yourselves." The teacher annouced to the class and Lauren opened up her computer.

C/N POV

Lauren had just ran in the nick of time, thank goodness, because if she didn't then, I might've have to tell the teacher why. I had no idea either.

My boredom was sky-rocketing, I knew everything on this slide!
My mind flashed back to when I had first fell for Y/N, it was our robotics competition in December 2022, her mom made her stay back to review the schedule that day, while the rest of us got ready for our first match of the day. She couldn't find anyone when she ran back to the table of our group.
Dumb move, C/N smiled at the thought. So she became running around and found us, like 2 minutes later, and she was so relieved to see me she ran up and gave me a hug while asking over and over again, "Where'd you go? I couldn't find you!!"
I comforted her by grabbing her hand and telling her; "It's okay we didn't start yet."

"C/N??" Lauren shouted in my ear, bursting my remaining brain cells. I'm joking.
"AHH LAUREN STOP IT" I screeched while covering my ears in pain.
"Sorry," she said, not sounding very sorry. "I need your help with the worksheet!" 

"Eh? You're on the worksheet already?" I ask, surprised.

"well duh did you not go through the slideshow already??" Lauren asked, eyeing me. I sheepishly laughed. Lauren burst out in laughter. "Fine, I'll go get Michelle to help me" she said wiping away fake tears. 

I sighed and speed-ran the slideshow, which was actually only five slides. 

Y/N POV

"And so to multiply fractions-" Her teacher droned on and on about fractions and decimals, I wanted to get onto dividing fractions! I learned that last week by myself and I want to know if I learned correctly!

Gosh how did I start liking C/N...? I ask myself, but the answer was already there. It wasn't in the beginning of the school year, when all of it was puppy-love, no.

In january, about one month ago..

'bully' was written on your locker name tag, 

about one month and a week ago;

your name was scribbled out on your locker, two times.

and most recently, one week ago. 

it was the last straw. This has went on too long.

You wanted to scream, out at the teachers, staff, security cameras. 

So, on Wednesday. When BY/N glared at you one last time, you shouted, screamed, and threatened them. Outside of course. It was at the end of the day, you aren't going to disturb everyone else. But the thing is that you didn't care anymore when you shouted. All you cared about is it stopped, that very day. And out of the corner of your eyes, you say C/N. 

So you took a breath, and ran. Ran and ran. The bullying was over now. No need to stay there. 

The next day C/N had asked you what happened. You remember telling her everything from the start. 

Finally, you and C/N now shared a secret. 

SUMMARY

Y/N and C/N akwardly make it out of a close conversation about their crushes on each other, the recess has ended. Both C/N and Y/N ask themselves when they started liking each other, after puppy-love for Y/N, and C/N remembers that time when she comforted the other during a robotics competition. Y/N remembers after her bullying ended, C/N asked what happened, because she was there on the last day.

Last edited on 8/26/24. Originally published on July 10, 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 126 34
Tsukishima Kei x femreader Sometimes people online aren't how you think they'd be... Chatfic You created an account on a new social media app- a chat...
101K 2.7K 38
13 chances 13 chances to kill her 13 chances to live. 13 Just 13 ???: "Time to Go To Sleep, little kitten..." Twelve to ten. Nine to seven. Six to fo...
13.4K 347 19
[COMPLETED] A Why Don't We Fanfic. Y/N is just an ordinary girl that Loves Music. But, she was too shy to sing in front of Many people. Because, S...
22.4K 502 20
Y/n L/N, probably the most stressed out person in school. Teachers expect perfection because her perfect older sister just graduated. And Y/n is just...