A princess revenge

由 disnxyworld

Marinette had enough. She was getting too much harassment from her classmates she was getting bullied, cyber... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

462 7 0
由 disnxyworld

The limo had brought the group to the palace they exit as they were shocked at how big it was many servents were standing there bowing down to the princess.

They were so shocked at how big the palace was when they entered the place infront of them was the emperor of china and his wife.

"Mei my baby!" her mother yelled and ran towards the girl and gave her a hug

"Hello mama." she said giving her a hug as she smiled sweetly at her.

"Ah my princess how are you to be back after years of hiding from assasination?" her father asked her that was till her smile dropped.

"Well you see..."

"WHAT!?" Xiang yelled which had caused her friends to tower in fear at how loud the emperor was they knew he was protective of her but this was ten times worst.

"Mei-Xiao why didn't you tell us what was happening or at least let your aunt sabrina inform us?" her mother asked as she kissed her daughter on the forehead.

Suddenly a smash was heard her father had broken her mothers favorite vase, "Xiang that's my favorite!" she yelled

"I'll get you another one." he said he was about to grab another one but stopped when he remembered it was the one from Marinette's grandmother it was something special to the Ling family.

"We must find a way to stop this." Li-Na says, "No we should excuete them every single one of them or torture them till they all beg for mercy-

"Father stop it"

Xiang stops and looks back at his daughter he sighs and immediately walks towards marinette and gave her a hug.

"Mei I am just so happy so see that your back home safe and sound." he said

"I know you aren't happy with what is happening but i promise after my 18th birthday my friends and I each got a plan to expose Lila." she explained

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yep." she nodded

"Alright just pack your things and we'll get everything prepared." her father announced she squeals happily and leads her friends to her room as they leave the throne room.

"Oh Renshu-Rong and Nuwa-Ning what do we do? your love was so strong cause of your love for each past." her father says looking at the huge painting of his wife's parents who died so soon.

"Please help our Mei-Xiao Ling." she cried her husband comforting her "I am sure they are watching her in the skies." he said

"Wow Mari this is your room!?" Chloe asked

"Yep." She said

"Um not to brag but who were those people in the photo?" Nathaniel asked

"Those are Mei's grandparents they died when Mei was 7  due to an assasination, she knew them but she still misses them their love was so strong that her mother told her all about them." Nino explained

"Yes it was such a shame to see them gone hopefully they're happy up there." she said smiling up at the sky.

"Do you guys wanna see some parts of the castle?" she asked

"Yeah!" Nathaniel,Juleka and Chloe yelled.

The group were know at the palace's garden.

"This is my favorite part of the palace the garden whenever i have free time me and my grandma would come here we would play,planet flowers and feed the fishes.

"It's beautiful marinette." Chloe commented

"If it's fine could we call you Mei when we're not around the class?" Nathaniel asked

"Yeah sure." she nodded

"It's amazing mei."

"Yeah."

The group were called in by Mei's parents who told them to look themselves presentable for the company they were bringing.

"Emperor Xiang-Xue Ling and Emperess Li-Na Ling Presenting Alice L/n and Elizabeth L/n and there daughter Y/n Elizabeth L/n." the butler announced allowing the royal family of england inside.

When marinette's eyes landed on the princess her eyes widen she was shocked she changed for the past year. she wasn't even wearing a dress instead was wearing something a prince wears.

"Queen Alice, Queen Elizabeth and Princess Y/n." She greeted them, "How nice to see you again."

"Yes it has it's been so long you look so beautiful after all of these years your higness." Queen Alice says causing the princess to smile at the compliment.

Elizabeth was fanning herself and looked at her daughter she didn't bother saying hello to the princess she hit her on the chest , "Um darling say hi." she said, she sighed "Hi." she said

"Hi Y/n." she said

She introduced everyone to her friends she was atleast glad that Nathaniel was there to keep y/n busy so she doesn't have to talk to her.

"So when will your class be exploring all of china?" Queen Elizabeth asked while eating the food finding it amazing.

"In two days once they settle down although after what we heard what the class has done to her we thought to ban them but Mei decided to let me in anyway." Xiang said

"What happened?" Queen alice asked

"Mei would you like to tell them?" Her mother asked

Mei sighed and began explaining everything.

Mei explained everything that the class had done to her for these years.

Alice was shocked about that and to think that some like Adrien agreste would do something like that.

Oh yeah, the L/n were associated with Gabriel agreste brand for all the clothing sold into England they had a good relationship but not there kids though.

Elizabeth was inraged to think that some kids believed some stupid lies they should've done their research why if Mei's grandparents were here her grandfather would attack that class of sheep since he was so protective of her.

Not to mention the fact that the girl was lying about her own daughter like this.

Nathaniel was calming down y/n down after hearing the stupid lies.

To think that a bunch of idoits had fallen for some ridiculous lies such as that they could easily search it up.

"It amazes me that you haven't executed them the last time someone was disrespect to you was when you two were little and your father executed someone for that." Alice said

"Yeah but don't worry they'll get what's coming to them. " she said smirking

Juleka and Nathaniel were terrified they were glad they forgived marin but she didn't deserve it and hope that they get what's coming to them.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 35K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...