Imperfectionate. ᴍx...

Von aluredwrite

What happens when a newly engaged omega somehow becomes wrapped into the hands of three married men? ^ ^mxmxm... Mehr

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ
01: The New Neighbors.
02: Meeting the Aslans
03: Babysitter Talk
04: The Awkward Dinner
05: Awkward to Tense Dinner
06: Laundry Day & Babysitting
07: Wait where were we?
08: Puppy.
09: Aftermath
10: Owchies
11: Treat me like white-tees.
12: Relization
13: That's a nest?!
14: Like a piece of Pasta, Fragile
15: I'm clearly not the weak one?!
16: Okay, okay! I'm all talk
17: is it kidnapping if im home?
18: Overjoyed with sadness
19: Somethings off
20: Reassureance is key
21: Psychiastrist, who???
22: sweet like a cookie?
23: seductive morning
24: reflect and detect
25:Some Madness and Badness, Combination.
26: Selfishly painted.
28: a dream?!
29: Teddy bear
30: in paradise
31: Bedroom shoes are powerful!
32: Danger?? Danger. Wheres the logic?
33: Snatched a fox.. nah a wolf.
34: to my love
35: Oh so you wanna tussle??
36: Getting ready
37: bipitty bopitty boo hoe.
38:Imperfectionate
THANK YOU 🥳
NEW BOOK ALERT!
What have I got here?!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

27: Communication??

6.8K 245 14
Von aluredwrite

Averil's pov
"What the hell Averil, I said a movie!" Kim whined slamming the bucket full of popcorn on the table.

I rolled my eyes and pointed at the flat screen tv. "It is a movie! See." She paused it on a certain part and looked at me with crossed arms and pursed lips.

"Now tell me who's on the screen." She looked at me as if I was dumb. I opened my mouth and closed it back up.

"Well..?"

I looked back at the screen seeing Malachai.

"Now tell me its just a coincidence so I can hit you upside your head." She lets out a frustrated breath before plopping next to me.

I licked my lips squinting. "I suppose I must've clicked on the wrong movie." She rolls her eyes and unpauses it.

"Like you totally didn't want to watch the movie he's in right?" I nod stiffly too proud to admit I want to see him, no them.

I grab the remote and skip a certain part. Kim slaps my arm making me drop the remote and let out a dramatic holler.

"Stop! Don't skip that part they was going to kill the bad guy!" She balls her lips up at me.

I such my teeth. "Yea well that's the part where he almost kisses that girl! Her name is literally Sali in the movie he could've fucking kisses someone hotter than that, you know what fuck the movie." I grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at the tv.

Kimberly laughed in disbelief. "Are you seriously jealous because of a movie? Are you kidding me?"

I side eye her and flick her forehead before skipping into the guest room and jumping on the bed.

I let out a sigh, that sigh turns into me kicking the bed and throwing a pillow at the door so it can shut.

I miss them.

I tie my hair back and grab my phone on the nightstand. They've been texting me back and forth.. maybe if I click just one text.

Keys2MyHart

Yesterday at 9:46 PM

🤭wen
Lolll Cassius is mad because he misses you, Honeyyy

Cass🌶️🌝
No I'm not, the wasabi was just too much.. I do miss you though. Come back or ill spank you.

Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Mala😌
Guys wtf, who took my charger?

Cass🌶️🌝
You can ask that instead of texting.. btw Hello baby Averil, We love you come back to us plzzzz.

🤭wen
He's drunk, so am I lul
—But hes not lying. we want you back 🥹
Sent at 11:41 Pm
—btw, i dont have your charger mal I think Cassy took it.

Today at 5:34 AM

🤭wen
Look, my hair can make a heart! I should grow it out longer..

Cass🌶️🌝
Cute, my hair is longer though🥱

Mala😌
You were literally bald a month ago, thank the aunties at the hair salon for growth remedies.
Sent at 6:00 AM
—Good morning sweet one, we miss you lots. 😉

I giggle at their texts then frown.

I hear Kinidy's and Baileys voice outside the door and the scent I know too well comes closer.

Malachai.

The door creeks open slowly and I crawl backwards until my back hits the headboard.

What am I running away for? Anyways! I bury myself under the blankets and peak from the side with one eye open and the other closed.

He was walked in and shut the door silently. I heard something shuffling around the room before I felt a dip in the bed.

I sucked in a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I know you're up baby." His voice is soft and welcoming. I stick my head from outside of the blanket and look at him with a sheepish expression.

He looked back at me with a small smile spread across his lips. He had business attire on which means he must've just gotten off of work or he was working in his office.

"Hi.." I say quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

I didn't need to say much, because he held his arms out encouraging me to come to him. And I did I crawled into his lap relaxing against his chest with no hesitation.

His left hand rubbed my scalp and the right, my back. "How are we feeling today?" He asks rocking us back and forth slowly.

I bury my nose in his neck taking in his amazing scent. "I feel better." I sigh in relief.

I trail my fingers along his tattoos and look up at him. He looks at peace if anything .

"We can go home now, yknow? We won't make you say anything if you don't feel like talking." He says with a gentle expression on his face .

I was unsure, should I really come home? Only I can really make the decision...

"Hm? What about that.. then tomorrow we can go on a date, perhaps a picnic? Then we would get dinner.. or we can have a movie night..?"

I chuckled.

He leaned back and scrunched his face up. "Are you laughing at me Averil Sallow?" I smiled and nodded.

"You're trying to lure me out like im a mouse and you're holding a piece of cheese." His hands trailed up my waist and he started tickling me.

My eyes widened and I started wiggling trying to get out of his hold. "Stop! MAL-AcHAI!" I cackled out and he stopped and looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Oh? So thats the laugh Cassius was talking about." I panted heavily while  side eyeing him. 

"Oh my if you're just tired from me ticking you imagine how it would be when I'm fucking you."

I gasped and hit him in chest with a pillow.

"Daddy whats fucking?" I snapped my neck around to see Bailey and Kinidy holding hands while they stand in the door way.

"Fucking is—"

"Nothing, baby girl.. and don't say that it's a bad word, kay?" I pointed at her leaning over the bed so I could speak to her face to face I raised my eye brows in a some what authoritative way.

Malachai smacked my ass and I fell over face planting the floor. "MALACHAI I WILL KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!" I screamed rubbing my  behind and my forehead.

"Haha avi gonna kick daddys ass!" Bailey giggled and Kinidy hid behind her back just observing.

—-
Shut up I said I know I said i may not be able to update but I miss you guys :(

(Thinking abt doing a new and improved version of Ayo. Tutor, Character changes, same plot but a little different and more getting to know before Milan literally sticks his fingers up Jaydens ass. 😭)

Them 😋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.8K 377 8
𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉' 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
699K 34.7K 38
Everett knows who and where his mate is. What he doesn't know is whether he can handle all of the changes accepting his mate would bring to his life...
59.1K 1.7K 22
Abandoned by their parents and with their Aunt Sofie trying to keep the pair of brothers away from shitty "caregivers," Evan and his younger brother...
286K 11.9K 29
In the future the human population has shriveled due to mankind's own stupidity. What happens when you toss three alphas, a beta, and an omega toget...