Mythical ๐Ÿ”ฅโœจ

By VideoGameJayGachaOff

A boy named Ashton gets sucked into a portal in the woods after having a heated argument with his mother, mee... More

Finally The Weekend
The World of Worlds
Practice Makes Perfect!!
Hanging Around
Wagons and Dragons
Spooky Building
Dancing With The Dead
People Are Mean.
Ghost Pup!

Back to Medieval!!

14 0 5
By VideoGameJayGachaOff

*Ashton's P.O.V*
Well now I look stupid. After we got through the portal we came into a forest, an empty forest. We also had some really dumb outfits on.. Darla liked hers though, because of course she did.

Darla:Smiles "We look so COOL!! This is gonna be so fun!!!" Grabs staff "Ooooo!!~"
Ashton:Sighs "Let's focusing on getting out of here please."
Darla:"Oh yeah! Hmm..." Looks around "Do you know where to go? I sure don't!"
Ashton:Irritated "WHY would I KNOW??"
Darla:Shrugs "Maybe we can go find someone that live here!"
Ashton:Nods "Yeah." Starts walking
Darla:Follows
Ashton:Hesitates but then looks at Darla "Where's your family?"
Darla:Looks at Ashton "Oh I don't know them!"
Ashton:Looks confused "Why so enthusiastic while saying that??"
Darla:Shrugs "I don't know, I assume they weren't good if they left me on my own! I know I'll find a family of my own one day!"
Ashton:Looks kind of annoyed "Having a family isn't that great."
Darla:Tilts head "Why not? They sound fun!"
Ashton:Looking down "Yeah, til they backstab you and make other people hate you."
Darla:Changes the conversation "Well look what we found! A sign!"
Ashton:Looks at the sign "Hm.."
Darla:Looks at Ashton "What's it say?"
Ashton:Looks at Darla "You... you can't read???"
Darla:Smiles "Nope!"
Ashton:Concerned "*I don't know why I'm shocked though, she definitely is NOT the sharpest tool in the shed...*" looks back at the sign "Something about beware, not sure what's after that though because it's... clawed.."
Darla:"Ohhhhh! I thought it had something to do with a rock concert, cause the skulls!" Pointing at the skull doodles
Ashton:Sighs "Why did I bring you with me?.." continues walking but in the opposite direction of the sign
Darla:Not too far behind "Cause we're friends!"
Ashton:"How?? I just met you. Plus, you know NOTHING about me BUT my name."
Darla:Smiles "Well, yeah! Actually I know you like fire, cause you're short early had one! Plus you brought me with you!"
Ashton:"Well anyone could've guessed that, and I only brought you because you're helping get out of here. *and you probably would have begged me anyway..*"
Darla:Looking around, then points at a sign "Look! Another sign!"
Ashton:Reads "It's the same one. We just went in a circle!"
Darla:Looking at trees "Hello!- Aw, they left.."
Ashton:Looks at trees "Who??"
Darla:Shrugs "Not a clue! Let's find out!"
Ashton:Freaked out "How about we don't.."
Darla:Nods "Ok!"
Ashton:Looks up "Great... now it's getting later then it was when we got here...."
Darla:Smiles "We can find a cave!"
Ashton:"Fine." Starts walking
Darla:Follows

We eventually found a cave not too far from where we were, I tried making a fire but it wasn't working.. Darla somehow managed to get it on the first try though. She just was lucky. We both went to sleep for the night, hoping I just was in some really realistic nightmare.. I would have even minded waking up to mom vacuuming if it was... and that's saying something. Probably not even 15 minutes after I went to sleep, I woke up again. Something woke me up, not sure what.. Maybe an animal? Or something... Darla was unbothered though, peaceful sleeping in the corner. I thought back on what mom said earlier, did I really remind her of HIM of all people?... I've been called a lot of things in life, that had to be the worst of all of them.. I'm not even sure if I even WANT to go back home. I don't really want to stay here with Darla but I don't want to go back home either. I don't know what to do...

[A/N]:Shorter chapter but WOOOOOOOO I WAS ABLE TO MAKE A CHAPTER WHILE FEELING LIKE CRAP
Words:652

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 31.5K 18
แ€œแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€˜แ€แ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บ แ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€…แ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธ
70.1K 136 65
Erotic shots
221K 25.8K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- ้™ไผผ้ช„้˜ณ Associated Names- ็ฉฟไนฆไธƒ้›ถ๏ผšๆˆ‘็š„็‚ฎ็ฐไธˆๅคซๅ้กนๅ…จ่ƒฝ Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...
266K 13K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...