Look At Me

By Reddwritessmut

Jisung has been love with his best friend forever but fears it's one sided and doesn't want to ruin their fri... More

Coffee
Like Heaven
Fantasies and Secrecy
Panic
Sir
Midnight Snack
Tease
Stolen Moments
Never Have I Ever
Inspiration
Perfect Fit
So Fucking Dangerous
Boyfriend
Home Sweet Home
I Need You
Dreams Come True
Tell Me I'm Yours
Caught
Bon Appetit
Score Card
Things
For Me, It's You
At My Mercy
Marked
NO
Make Me Forget
Realizations
Cravings
Whore
Use Your Tongue
Secret Secret
Plan
Scream For Me
Look At How Beautiful You Are
I Think He Bought It
Stalker
Muse
Eager
Switch
MΓ©nage Γ  trois
Mine
Club Subjugation
The Plan
Under the Stars
Non-Negotiable
*Christmas Special Story*
Of Course He Was
Terms
F*ck
Look At Me
Marking Your Territory
UPDATE
Questions and Answers
Romantic Getaway

See something you like?

6.1K 116 128
By Reddwritessmut

It was late at night, and I was on my way back to my apartment. It was nearing almost 2 am and I was walking  home form the studio with Changbin. We were working on a new track- trying to get it right. Changbin was talking nonstop about Felix coming over tonight. He had even picked up brownies earlier as a treat for him. They were so sweet on each other. They were our friend group's resident old married couple- at least that's how they acted. I longed for a connection like that. Hell, sometimes I thought I had it already, but it didn't count when It was one sided- I may be head over heels, but Minho only saw me as a friend.

"Do you think he forgot?" Changbin asked- the question pulling me out of my own thoughts.

"What do you mean Hyung?" I asked- obviously missing something else he had said while lost in my own head. My eyebrows knitted together in concern.

"Felix- he hasn't answered my texts for hours." He checked his phone again- hopeful a message would magically appear. 'You think he fell asleep waiting for me? I know it's later than we said we'd be back. And when Chan left earlier, we said he'd remind him but..." he railed off, he usually smiling face full of worry.

"No, I'm sure he hasn't forgotten-it's your anniversary or something, right?" I asked, even though I knew full well it was the anniversary of the first time he kissed Felix on the cheek. He hadn't shut up about it all week.

"You're right Jisung- I'm sure his phone is just dead. He said- smacking me brotherly on the shoulder.

We were just a a few doors away from home and we passed where Felix and his roommates lived. Felix's light was off- which I knew Binnie noticed but didn't say anything about. The other front bedroom light was on and A face appeared in the window as we walked by. My breath caught as Minho stared down at us. He opened his window a crack and yelled at us "Hey- get home you idiots! Don't you know how late it is? People are trying to sleep, and you are so loud!" he shouted down, smiling wickedly at us- trying to get a rise out of Changbin- which he succeeded in.

"You're not sleeping and you're being louder than us, eh? Close your window and go get some sleep- we were working hard all this time." He bickered back and Minho smiled pleased he got a rise out of Changbin- which wasn't hard of course.

I couldn't stop looking at him, a dark smirking figure framed by the lights behind- looking like a God. His eyes met mine and my cheeks flushed, I realized I had been staring, and started to turn away and fidget with my keys for no reason "shitshitshitshit." I mentally chastised myself.

"You see something you like, Sungie?" he asked making a kissy face and wiggling his eyebrows. My eyes widened and my ears were bright red- I was sure of it. Changbin's cackle didn't help, and I was suddenly desperate to get home and out of this situation.

"N-No Minho Hyung- just thinking about lyrics." I explained quickly "Have a good night." I called as I retreated, not waiting for Changbin as I quickly walked the last block home and Binnie caught up without issue after throwing some other teasing insults at Minho.

"You know, I think he likes you too, Sungie." He Said only teasing at the nickname. "We should double date sometime- I'll set it up, yeah?" He mused, but I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not. I just opened and closed my mouth a couple times- no sound coming out. He smiled at me and walked through our front door as soon as I unlocked it. whatever words may have formed were lost forever as a fluffy haired blond figure launched itself at Changbin and into his strong waiting arms. Binnie swung Felix around with one hand, careful not to drop the box of brownies in his other hand. They cooed at each other, mummering their lovey greetings and kissing sweetly. Binnie set Felix back on his feet and presented him with the brownies, which Felix squealed in delight about.

"Hey Felix." I greeted and he waved back in response- as he started singing his Brownie song and disappeared down the hallway with Changbin. I heard Changbin's bedroom door close and decided to grab a snack and see if Chan or Hyunjin was still awake.

As expected, Chan was sitting up on the couch, legs crossed, clutching his pillow, and staring at his phone screen. It was like I could watch the dark circles form as he zoned out. I tapped him on the leg as I sat next to him "Hey Hyung, whatcha watching?"

"I'm just scrolling Tik Tok. Watching these crazy edits. There's no end, I swear. He sighed, shaking his head.

"Oi, I don't even want to see." I refused, remembering some of the last ones he showed me. Ones he liked -which I couldn't believe, with his secret account. Why would he be encouraging them? I wondered but admitted that many of the edits were good and more than some were true. "Is Hyunjin asleep already?" I asked just as a bedroom door slammed and heavy footsteps brought the man in question into the room. "Ah- there you are." I mentioned and he glared at me sideways. "Whoa- I didn't do anything, what's wrong with you anyway?' I asked, crunching another crisp.

"Ugh They are so loud- I can't stand it!" He complained, pouting, and flopping down next to me. He was obviously referencing Binnie and Felix.

"They've only been in there a minute- and your room is furthest away. It's not like Felix never sleeps over." I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to figure him out.

"It's because he's jealous." Chan deadpanned and Hyunjin's face went white.

"Why would Hyunjin be jealous? "I asked, clearly having missed something. "Changlix has been a thing for like, ever."

"Hyunnie has developed a crush on Binnie." Chan continued, never looking up from his phone.

Hyunjin stood up, smacked Chan on the knee hard growling a "SHUT. UP." At him. Earned a look up from the phone and a disgruntled squawk.

I was still extremely confused. So, when did this happen- what did I miss and how long has it been a thing? And what do you think you're going to do about it anyway- they have literally confessed in every way they can that they adore each other." I asked rapid fire, concerned for my favorite couple ever and my very good friend and roommate, hell if something went down our whole living arrangement would be screwed.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes at me and sighed "It happened at the gym a couple weeks ago. Chan and I met Binnie there to work out- I've been wanting to work on my arms more and Chan thought Binnie would be a good teacher- for obvious reasons." Hyunjin made an exaggerated buff pose and continued. "So, he was helping me with my form and I don't know just when he touched me I felt sparks. You know he's touchy, but I've never felt like that around him before. And then He hugged a me a few days later and I swear I can't stop thinking about it- he said I smelled like desert and that just isn't something I would say to a friend." He pouted; his big lips exaggerated "Am I insane?"

"Nooo." I said trying to be supportive at the same time Chan said a booming and final.

"YES."

I didn't know what else to say so I just shrugged and laid my head back.

"So, how's it going with Minho? You ever going to stop fucking around and, well, fuck a round? Chan asked, his phone sitting beside him, a rare thing indeed his gaze teasing but serious.

I blushed so hard I couldn't speak "I- That has nothing to do with anything." I squeaked, my voice so high. "Dammit." I thought.

"Jisung- that has everything to do with it. We all know you like him and Seungmin and Felix have both told me he likes you too."

"Then why does he flirt with both of you all the time and freakin' Seungmin?" I blurt cringing at myself.

"To make you jealous." Hyunjin explained. "He told me you are sexy when you're jealous and you get all touchy because you wish you were the one being touched." He shrugs- kinda like how you want kisses from everybody all the time when he's around."

"I don't do that." I start defending myself.

"Yes, you do!" Chan and Hyunjin tease back, throwing pillows at me.

'Ach! I'm going to bed!" I say and get up as they start laughing "Do I do that?" I wonder as I enter my room. I lounge on the bed contemplating the night's conversation and go over every interaction with Minho I can think of. Oh my God I am super jealous when he flirts, and I do wish it was me- how is Hyunjin so good at reading me? Through the wall I hear laughter and music.

"They are frickin' cute." I muse and work on some lyrics on a song about unrequited love. Was it about Minho? Nooo, absolutely not.

The music from Changbin's room changed to something a bit sexier and I grabbed my headphones, a reflex I never even thought of as this was a regular, unspoken, indicator that couple time was becoming more well, you know....

I did feel bad for Hyunjin, but there wasn't much I could do, especially since I had enough of my own problems in the love department, so I concentrated on my lyrics and eventually, my brain exhausted itself to the point of sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 881 7
Minho and Jisung have a secret, and a wild one at that. But a turn of events leads to some unexpected confessions and a major change to their relatio...
41.4K 2.5K 33
Jisung and Minho's story started in boarding school, there was no denying the tension and attraction they had for one another but it was much more th...
543K 25.9K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
75.3K 2.2K 53
~"I need you... I need you to be my pretend boyfriend."~ Highschool AU Minhos a rich high school kid and Jisung is a poor highschooler that's barley...