Transmigrated as a scumbag hu...

By Z_0582

Ethan Wolford a retired soldier was lonely drinking inside of a random bar then he finds himself suddenly tra... More

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46 Arc 2
chapter 47
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
announcement 📢📢
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89 back to the system space again
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
Announcement!!!📣📣📢
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
Chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111 Arc 3
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115

chapter 48

1.8K 78 10
By Z_0582

"005 can I really do whatever I want in this world without limitation at all?" Ethan asked just to make it sure.

[Yes host, you can do whatever you want here to punish those scum and you could treat this world as your vacation.] System 005 said because he knows his host was still not moved on from the first world.

'Vacation my ass!' This world is not very relaxing at all!' Ethan said in his self.

"Oh, I forgot to ask what is an alpha and Omega?" Ethan asked.

[Alpha is men that couldn't give birth and have a good physic, they could easily learn a lot of things without any trouble at all if they're a top alpha like the original owner my host, while an omega is like a woman who can give birth to children they're similar to Yuki your wife in the first world but an alpha has a rut period wich is they would become a beast, I mean became very lustful towards their marked omega and don't worry the original owner never made a life time marked towards his wife Mark.

Omega will also became lustful and extremely weak during their heat cycle. Alpha and Omega need to use inhibitors before their rut and heat period starts so not to spread their pheromones to affect others.

In fact they're six genders here which is the Male/Female alpha, Male/Female omega, and Male and Female beta.

Beta is the normal people like on Earth They have low physics and can never smell the pheromones of an alpha and Omega but some beta could also give birth if they're fated.

And don't worry about your rut period, host, you can control it however you want.] System 005 explained while lying on the sofa.

"Oh, right why are you free to come out now and have a human appearance?" Ethan curiously asked.

[You finally asked! Don't you remember when I asked for leave in the first world because of I need to update? That's the results now! No human can see me except you! I also use some of your points to have this magnificent appearance!] System 005 said while happily standing up and flying above Ethan to show his magnificent appearance.

"Fuck you! That's why I always think why my points got decreased because of you! You use my points for a useless appearance!" Ethan angrily said towards system 005 while throwing him an apple.

[Damn you host! Why would you throw a knife towards me for a small sum of points!? Are you trying to kill me!?] System 005 angrily said while catching the apple and put it to his mouth.

Then a person arrived and interrupted Ethan's and system 005 happy time.

The door of the hospital room was pushed open from the outside, and a tall man wearing a black suit walked in from the outside.

"President, are you alright? I immediately came over when I heard that you got in an accident. The doctor said that you were fine and you have nothing to worry. How do you feel? Is there any discomfort on your body? Do you need to do a full detailed check-up?" The voice sounds like he is extremely concerned about him.

Ethan raised his eyebrows and looked up at him calmly.

[Host, That person was Andrew Ford, the original owner's, subordinate, his best friend and his so called son's real father. At this point in time, that scum man knew that the original owner's wife had already filed for a divorce. His main purpose of coming here this time is to persuade you and get you to agree to divorce that scumbag omega!] System 005 angrily said like an angry child whose favorite candy got stolen from him.

 Ethan looked at the tall and quiet handsome man in front of him.

In fact, the original owner was the most handsome alpha, he has a height of 192 cm and he has a nature type pheromones. He has an elegant temperament like how a top male protagonist should have inside a book.

Compared with the original owner, who has a masculine body, Andrew lacks it.

The man in front of him has been with the original owner for more than twenty years and has been helping him wholeheartedly. He has never failed the trust of the original owner.

He was the person the original owner trusted the most, but in the end he was the person who betrayed the original owner for the sake of greediness.

Looking at the worried Andrew in front of him, for other people they will definitely fall by such a look but for Ethan it will never work because he always sees those looks from his original world and his first world, sigh, he still missed his wife Yuki and their children, why is he in this world full of scum people?

"Andrew, thanks for coming, my injuries on my body are all right, but the pain in my heart......" Ethan said, his voice lowered, and his face showed deep sadness.

The man who was greatly respected that he looks omnipotent by everyone, but at this time he was like a fragile glass that could easily break.

 Andrew has never seen Ethan like that. He has always been strong, as if nothing can beat him down, even more than twenty years ago, he took over as the president of Cruz company without any experience of managing business at all.

When faced with the chase and interception of the greedy people on the board of directors, he did not show any weakness at all. But now just because Mark proposed to divorce him, he has revealed weaknesses. Seeing Ethan like this, Andrew's felt happy.

He originally thought that Ethan was a mountain that he could never surpass, but he did not expect that such a person would be weak because of love and trouble from his children.

Although the original owner is the president of a big company, he has only one percent of the shares in Cruz company in his hand. All the shares are in Mark's hands.

All the property they have purchased in these years are all in Mark's name. The only thing that belongs to the original owner is the money in his private account, which is not even half of the assets in Mark's account.

 If it were him, he would have controlled the Cruz company for so many years, he would also never allow himself to hold only such small shares and he wouldn't let others deceive him.

The original owner is really a fool for giving all his hard work for the person who will ruined his life.

 Andrew felt that Ethan, although he was so smart when it comes to everything, he was really too naive that he didn't know he was already being betrayed, but if it weren't for this, they really couldn't easily deal with him.

 Andrew sat down next to Ethan's bed. He reached out and patted Ethan's back, and said with a heavy tone: "I understand your mood, but I think it might be a good thing for you to separate with him. You have been with Mark for so long, he has long been inseparable from you, now he is confused for a while, when you leave him, he will definitely think about you, after all, no one in this world treats him better than you. He will think about it clearly, and the company can't survive without you, trust my word, Mark will definitely regret divorcing you."

Of course he would let you all regret it,  especially now that he felt sad that he can never see his wife, children and grandchildren again, he knows that he will never forget them. You ruined the original owner's life, he will also ruin yours that you will regret everything you did to him.

"005 I really want to kill this bastard for touching me!" Ethan said inside his consciousness while talking to system 005.

[Then do it host, that ant's life is never important for this world at all!] system 005 said to Ethan with a supporting tone.

"No, I want him to wish that it is better to be dead than being a live. Death would only give him a good rest so it is better to make him regret everything he did for the rest of his life, isn't better?" Ethan happily said while already thinking of a plan to implement it.

[Host, I think we would be better to transfer you to the revenge systems department because you fit that role the most! Next time we should also get some mission from their world!] System 005 said, he wished good luck for those scum people because he was sure that his host would definitely do what he said.

"Shut up!" Ethan angrily said, he doesn't like doing face slapping things.

..............................

"Then I.... I will agree to divorce him." Ethan reluctantly said and lowered his head, right now he looks like a pitiful dog who lost his owner.

"Perhaps you should calm down first...what! You agree to divorce him!?" Andrew wanted to continue to persuade him, but when he heard Ethan agreed to the divorce, Andrew's face showed a look of astonishment. He didn't believe that Ethan had easily agreed to the divorce.

Isn't Mark still saying that Ethan did not want to divorce him? If it wasn't because Mark could not persuade Ethan, he wouldn't have come to the hospital to see Ethan at all. How could he know that he hadn't said anything yet, Ethan would easily agreed.

This seems a little different from what he imagined.

The corner of Ethan's blue eyes swept across Andrew's cracked face, and he did not miss the look of astonishment on his face.

Are you that surprised? He didn't need to persuade him at all, because he doesn't want to be married into such a disgusting slut, he wants to make his body pure even though Yuki is not on his side anymore.

Andrew quickly sorted out his emotions: "President, did you really mean it?"

He still doesn't quite believe it. He feels that it is not so easy for Ethan to give up Mark, and put his feelings aside. Holding Mark is equivalent to holding the Cruz company but Ethan is really willing to give up his wealth and status that he has when staying in Mark's side?

It is natural to make a full set of acting. Ethan knows what Andrew wants to see, he sighs, and his head is lowered deeply, his tone is full of sadness and helplessness but he was really sad, it is not because of that scumbag omega but its all because he already missed Yuki, he thought his feelings would easily be gone while staying in the learning skill system space but he was wrong, no matter what he do, he can never forget Yuki.

"I love Mark. After so many years of marriage, I have never hurt him. Since he wants to divorce, then I will naturally fulfill it." Ethan sadly said.

Is Ethan affection for Mark so deep?
Andrew understands Ethan. He is a man who must do what he says. Now that he agrees to divorce, there are no turned around.

"President, don't worry, he will definitely come back to you."

Andrew knew that it was useless to persuade him. He accompanied Ethan  for a while, and only left when the doctor came to check the patient.

"Andrew, please tell Mark, he should come to visit me tomorrow to discuss the divorce."

Andrew immediately nodded and asked Ethan to take a good rest, and then left the hospital. When he drove out of the hospital, Andrew immediately called Mark.

"Babe, that bastard agreed to divorce you, and the next step of our plan towards him can be cancelled." Andrew still has some small brotherhood feelings for Ethan.

Since Ethan easily agreed to the divorce, he will not force him to death like what they planned.

Mark and Andrew talk for a while then hung up the phone.

Andrew, who put down the phone, looked at the vehicles coming and going on the street, and the corners of his mouth rose uncontrollably.

 After so many years of careful planning, it is finally time to end.

............................

Ethan who was left alone in the hospital room and was chatting with system 005 again.

"Is my acting good?" Ethan asked 005.

[Yes host, you could definitely get a movie king award. I think you should also try being an actor someday.] 005 impatiently said, he was tired of being troubled by his host for two hours.

They have been chatting nonstop, his host always asks him useless and  repeated question! He is tired! If he knows that he will be used like this! He will definitely not sign that damn contract at all! Is this his so called retribution for being greedy?

Author: (Mmmmmmmm..... May be?。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 28.6K 41
ဒီဇတ်လမ်းလေးကတော့ ချမ်းသာတဲ့အလွှာကြားက စုံတွဲတစ်တွဲရဲ့အိမ်ထောင်ရေးပဏိပက္ခတွေအကြောင်းကိုရေးဖွဲ့ထားတာပါ။ မိန်းခလေးတိုင်းရဲ့ အိမ်မက်ကချမ်းသာတဲ့အမျိုးသား...
236K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
465K 11.5K 30
In a district where danger lurks around every corner, Isaac North tries to live a normal life, but quickly finds himself entangled in a perilous roma...
3.4M 38.9K 31
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...