Cries of His Heart (Italian B...

By zapphirezucca

Salvatore Marchetti, a 34 year old self-made billionaire, was haunted by his past. He'd been betrayed by the... More

Welcome
Chapter 1: Arturo & Lucrezia Childhood Sweethearts
Chapter 2:The truth
Chapter 3: The arranged marriage
Chapter 4: Birth of Salvatore
Chapter 5: Salvatore
Chapter 6:The engagement (Salvatore & Emma)
Chapter 7: Indira and Salvatore
Chapter 8: Attack on Marchetti CyberCom
Chapter 9: The Betrayal
Chapter 10: Salvatore's Broken Heart
Chapter 11: Armando and Patrick Doyle
Chapter 13: Mr. Arrogant & Indira
Chapter 14: Don Arturo's Death Part 1
Chapter 14: Don Arturo's Death Part 2
Chapter 15: She's Mine!
Chapter 16: Who Killed Our Parents?
Chapter 17: Rest In Peace Madre and Padre Part 1
Chapter 18: Rest In Peace Madre and Padre Part 2
Chapter 19: They have my girl.
Chapter 20: Where is She?
Chapter 21: We got him!
Epilogue: I owe it all to you!

Chapter 12: Patrick Doyle & Armando

187 7 0
By zapphirezucca

Patrick Doyle's Office

Patrick Doyle is a 55-year-old European-born financial advisor who has made millions from his company, Relay Doyle Financial. He and his high school sweetheart, Beverly Doyle, age 54, have been married for over 30 years and have two successful sons, Soren Doyle, age 33, and Stellan Doyle, age 30. Patrick Doyle is the leader of The Fire Kings, a formidable gang in the Bronx borough of New York City.

Patrick and Beverly are a dynamic duo, with a shared passion for their business and family. They were both from Europe but migrated to the United States in their twenties. After discovering his natural ability for financial advisement, Patrick established Relay Doyle Financial, which has ballooned into one of the most successful financial firms on the East Coast, aside from Don Arturo Marchetti's Marchetti Financial Inc., of whom is Patrick's rival.

Patrick and Beverly's immense fortune, although a blessing, has come with a responsibility to give back. Charitable donations, funding for local schools, and an unwavering commitment to social justice have all been part of this family legacy. However, their two sons had taken a different route - Soren and Stellan proudly rose through the ranks of the Fire Kings, a notorious criminal organization founded by their father.

Patrick Doyle is feared throughout the underworld as an intimidating figurehead. Without remorse, he has followed his ambitions to the letter; blood has been shed to secure his place in New York illegal elite, but now he hungers for something more—control of Long Island itself. Territory held by the notorious Don Arturo Marchetti, and Patrick won't be satisfied until every ounce of power falls into his hands. Patrick Doyle's office was enveloped in a cloud of profanity. His face twisted with rage as he screamed into the phone, demanding that Johnny return to work with haste and fury.

"That piece of shit! What the fuck am I paying these bitches for? Just hurry back, God damnit!"

He slammed down the phone and stomped about his office, letting out a feral roar. Soren and Stellan stood in the doorway, silently bearing witness to their father's outburst. They had seen it countless times before, but the sound of his anger and the sight of his rage never failed to make their skin crawl.

"Boys" Patrick said, his voice dangerously low. "What are you doing here?"

"We just wanted to check in, Dad" Soren said cautiously, his eyes darting to the scattered papers and overturned trash can on Patrick's desk.

"Well, you see that I'm working." Patrick replied curtly. "Now go back to whatever it was you were doing."

"Dad, it's essential that we go." Soren declared. "It's the Marchetti family. Don Arturo has retired, and I need to meet with his middle son Armando at a hidden warehouse in Manhattan this evening."

Patrick narrowed his eyes at Soren, contemplating the request. Finally, he let out a heavy sigh and leaned back in his chair, running a hand through his thick, silver hair. "Enough!" Patrick roared, his incensed words echoing off the worn walls of the rundown warehouse. "We need to make this deal with Armando and take Long Island once and for all. And that goddamn Don Arturo — he needs to be taken care of sooner rather than later!"

Stellan's voice was like gravel as he spoke. "Father, Don Arturo has retired. His oldest son, Salvatore, is now the new Don. That's why Armando wants to meet us. He hates his brother and father and thinks he can help us get what we want."

Patrick bellowed; his fists clenched so tight his knuckles turned white. "God damnit! Alright, my boy's — when is this meeting? I hope this bastard isn't playing games with me!"

Stellan shifted uneasily in his seat, but continued on. "The meeting is set for tomorrow night at 8PM at Armando's warehouse in downtown Manhattan."

Patrick leaned forwards his seat, his eyes narrowing as he glared at his son. "And how do we know we can trust this Armando person?"

Stellan shrugged "We don't. But Armando has a reputation for being a man of his word. He's got connections, and he can get things done. Plus, he's just as eager as we are to take down Don Salvatore and his father." he explained.

Patrick sat back in his seat, running a hand through his hair as he thought. "Alright. We'll go to this meeting and see what Armando has to say. But if he even thinks about double-crossing us, it'll be the last thing he ever does."

Stellan nodded, feeling a wave of relief that his father was at least going to listen. "Let's get out of here." he replied, walking towards the door. Soren followed close behind his younger brother. "See you soon, sons." Patrick said with a heavy sigh.

He needed to attend the meeting, but he was hesitant to leave his two boys alone. He knew that the Marchetti family was divided, and that Don Arturo was aware of all the details. Patrick let out a howl of angst and despair. He clenched the phone with an iron grip, his knuckles turning white as he screamed into it.

"Cole!" he bellowed, his voice ringing with urgency. "Get here now! I need to get out of this godforsaken place!" he demanded. Cole's reply was swift and sure. "Yes boss, I'm on my way."

As soon as Cole arrived, Patrick didn't waste any time. He grabbed his jacket and headed out the door, not even bothering to look back. Cole trailed behind him, struggling to keep up with Patrick's fast-paced strides. He couldn't understand why his boss was in such a rush to leave the office. "Patrick," Cole called out, panting as he followed him down the stairs. "Where are we going?"

Patrick didn't respond, his mind consumed with other matters. He needed to make it home so he could finally rest and relieve the pressure that had been building up within him for weeks. He walked over to his car and opened the door before getting in. Cole trailed behind him, still unsure what was happening. For a few minutes, they drove in silence before Patrick spoke up.

"You know, Cole, sometimes I just need to escape to the countryside. Feel the wind on my face and smell the fresh air. Just forget about work for a while."

Cole understood. He was aware of how hectic Patrick's job was — always having to tackle deadlines and difficult customers. Above all else, he was the leader of a powerful gang and had immense responsibilities that came with that role.

Cole spoke in low tones when he said, "Boss, once this deal with the Marchetti son is settled, why don't you and your wife take a vacation?"

The veins on Patrick's forehead bulged like ropes as he spoke. "You know, kid, I just might do that" he growled through clenched teeth. "My beautiful wife has been working her ass off these past few months, and she deserves the world." he paused, taking a deep breath to calm himself before continuing with venomous spite. "But first things first, that fucking pain in my ass, Don Arturo Marchetti's middle kid. I swear to God that the whole family is nothing but a disease that needs to be eradicated." Patrick's eyes blazed with hatred as he spat out the last words, his fingers curling into fists at his side. He had no mercy for the Marchetti's, and all-consuming rage ate at him every time he thought of them. As he stormed away from the conversation, he could feel the darkness inside of him spreading like a parasitic vine. It was only a matter of time before it consumed him completely.

****

Armando Marchetti's Warehouse

The warehouse was deathly silent, the only noise emanating from its walls was the faint whisper of the sentries hidden in the shadows. Armando had trained for this moment for a month, and it was finally here: his opportunity to take down his hated father and brother Don Salvatore. He had assembled seven men he considered brothers around the warehouse, all of them poised, prepared for whatever Patrick Doyle and his crew were going to throw at them.

Armando had taken no chances with their safety; each man was armed to the teeth with guns and knives. His heart was heavy knowing that he was about to put his seven loyal men in immense danger, but he took some comfort because they were all prepared for anything that could happen. As Armando surveyed the scene before him, he knew that once anyone tried to enter the warehouse tonight, they would have to brave a gauntlet of steel-eyed men determined to protect what was theirs.

He knew that Patrick Doyle and his sons were coming for an opportunity to take over Long Island. Armando had other plans for Patrick and his sons, but that takes a back seat for now. He just needed Patrick and his sons to do the dirty work for him.

Boss!" Calvio shouted into the earpiece, with dire urgency. "Patrick Doyle and his crew are here now! Send them in."

Armando sat on his desk, surrounded by the aisles of the warehouse. His loyal brother Marcello and trusted ally Alessandro stood behind him on either side, their hands poised on their guns, ready to fire if needed. The tension was palpable as they waited for the command to act. Armando took a deep breath and stood up, his eyes hardening with determination. This was the moment he had been waiting for. He walked to the door of the warehouse and opened it, revealing Patrick Doyle and his two sons standing outside.

Armando spoke in a collected, even tone. "Welcome, Patrick. I think we have some matters to discuss?" Patrick held his head high, displaying no sign of being intimidated by Armando. Despite the composed demeanor of Patrick Doyle, the presence he emitted was one of authority and power. Armando gulped nervously; this was not a man to be trifled with. Patrick stepped into the warehouse, gesturing for his sons to follow. They sauntered in nonchalantly, their faces expressionless, as though they were used to such tense situations. Armando motioned for his men to lower their weapons.

"Let's talk like civilized business owners." he said, his voice steady.

Patrick strode menacingly towards Armando, hatred dripping from his every word. "Listen up, Armando." he growled. "I'm not here to take orders from a small fry like you. I want results, I want power, and I want that Long Island territory your old man owns. So, what's it going to be? Can you help me get it or not?"

Armando gulped nervously, then spoke. "Yes Patrick, of course. I can help you take over the territory as promised, but I have another request... someone needs to take out my father. Do you have anyone who can do that? I've already taken a step in the right direction by hacking into my brother's cyber security company files. He's losing money left and right trying to patch the breach." his face contorted with a determination no one had seen before. "So, do you think you can help?"

Patrick threw his head back and laughed. "You're a cold-hearted son of a bitch, Armando. I like that about you." he leaned in close, his breath hot on Armando's face. "But taking out your own flesh and blood? That's the next level. Luckily for you, I have just the guy. My man will take out your father and make it look like an accident."

Patrick lurched forward menacingly, the veins in his neck bulging with rage. His voice rose to a thunderous pitch as he snarled with gritted teeth. "Listen here Armando, if you so much as think about double crossing me or betraying me, I will not hesitate to take your life without mercy. Are we clear?" Patrick roared.

Armando nodded his head fervently. "Absolutely!"

"Good, now let's get this done! I've got a wife to get home to." he hollered impatiently. Patrick pounded his fist into the table as he barked out commands.

"As soon as my man is done with that piece of shit, you and I will discuss the parameters of this deal." Patrick continued.

"But I- "Armando started; his eyes filled with gratitude.

Patrick held up a hand. "I'm not finished!" throwing his glass down, he guffawed. "The most important part of my business that I insist on is loyalty!" He spat out. Armando just stared blankly at Patrick with a goofy smile on his face. Patrick leaned forward in his seat and wagged a finger at Armando's face. "Loyalty ensures trust for my organization and my family." Armando looked as if he was about to throw up, but he just bobbed his head up and down vigorously until Patrick continued.

"My men's jobs and families depend on their loyalty!"

Patrick knew how to make a point, especially to the ones who were interested in making deals with the devil himself. He was a hard ass, but he wasn't stupid. Patrick had many organizations around the city. The men's voices thundered throughout the room as they discussed their devious plan. Patrick spoke with such authority and wisdom, while Armando took in every word with intent and concentration. Once a plan was set into motion, the air seemed to stand still until eventually all parties departed in their own directions, setting their plans into action.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 20.9K 42
γ€Ž π™‰π™Š π˜Ώπ™Šπ™π˜½π™ 』 What happens when a 22-year old lands a job in a restaurant, and meets the owner's son. Excerpt from book: γ€Š His voice was...
3.4K 264 13
A dead woman walking would make anyone do a double take. She never thought she would see him again. He never thought she could have survived. More qu...
426K 9.1K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
5.2K 189 29
Marchetti Mafia leader,Salvatore Marchetti was betrayed and killed by people he trusted.for this crime accused was his eldest son Giovanni Marchetti...