National Treasure Genius

By nyxiily

Qi An'an has shown unparalleled medical talent since she was a child, and was carefully cultivated by Mr. Qi... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 137 | END

CHAPTER 132

709 17 0
By nyxiily

    Qi Anyang remembered that Qi Yue didn't have any feelings for her, nor did he miss her.

    There is nothing wrong with him, how could he have feelings for such a person who has a problem with his brain and has never gotten along with him.

    But there was indeed a reason for him to think of this person.

    Taking advantage of the fact that other people had just gathered and were greeting each other, he quietly approached Qi An'an, sat down next to her, and said in a low voice, "Sister, do you still remember Qi Yue?

    " Raising his eyebrows, he replied softly, "Why did you mention her all of a sudden?"

    The old man sincerely severed ties with Qi Yue, not hard-spoken and soft-hearted, so after Qi Yue stopped appearing later, he never asked any more questions, let alone He would care about why she suddenly stopped showing up, and how she was doing at her husband's house, but she didn't care about it.

    Qi's father and Qi's mother were similar, they would only breathe a sigh of relief when Qi Yue disappeared.

    So when their family had just arrived in the emperor, Qi Yue still had a little sense of presence in the Qi family, because her thick-skinned and sloppy face made both Mr. Qi and Qi's father and mother feel bored.

    But now it's been more than two years, and it's as if this person doesn't exist, and no one will mention her.

    Qi Anyang suddenly mentioned it at this time, which seemed strange to Qi Anan.

    "Cough." Qi Anyang coughed lightly, looked left and right, saw that no one was paying special attention to this side, and then said, "I just remembered, when she came to pester us at the gate of our community, sister, you just After saying a few words, she really stopped pestering her."

    At that time, she actually felt a little strange, thinking that Qi Yue listened to her sister too much, but she didn't think about it.

    Coupled with the fact that I really hated that person, after that incident passed, I left her behind.

    But now -

    "Sister, did you use your mental power to influence her?" This is why Qi Anyang took the initiative to bring up this matter.

    After joining the mecha training camp, he also awakened his spiritual power, and there were even special people who specially taught them various methods of using spiritual power. He has only learned a little bit now, but he knows that his sister's spiritual power is very strong Strong, stronger than he could have imagined.

    So, the things that I couldn't figure out back then suddenly have the answer now.

    I came to ask my sister, just to confirm my own thoughts.

    "Yes, you!" Qi Anan didn't deny it, but looked at his younger brother with a bit of surprise, and joked, "Your brain is turning faster and faster, and people who have awakened their spiritual power will also become smarter. Already?"

    Qi Anyang smiled and touched the tip of his nose.

    Then he gave his sister a thumbs up and said, "Nice job!"

    If it wasn't for my sister's action, I'm afraid it would not be so easy for my family to get rid of Qi Yue. Although I am not afraid of the other party, it is still very annoying!

    After getting an affirmative answer, Qi Anyang was so relieved, and even felt the magic of mental power again, and felt that he had to focus more on mental power, and he would be satisfied when he could reach half of his sister's!

    "Brat!" Qi Anan smiled and patted his younger brother's head.

    Not far away, the two elders shouted to them, "An'an, Anyang, what are you two whispering together?"

    The siblings looked at each other and smiled, and responded in unison, "Come here!"

    In the huge living room, the two families gathered together, it couldn't be more lively.

    Qi Anyang, Zhang Jiayu, and Zhang Shishi were rarely praised by Mr. Zhang this year.

    Not to mention Qi Anyang, Zhang Jiayu and Zhang Shishi were really flattered.

    This is the first time I get a compliment from grandpa!

    Excited, Zhang Jiayu even wanted to talk more about his situation in the mecha training camp, and then show his mecha to everyone for appreciation, but unfortunately, the mecha was left in the military area before the holiday.

    Before they officially graduated from the training camp, the mechas could not be taken away casually.

    Even if they graduate and become a teacher, the mecha can be carried with them, but that doesn't mean that the ownership of the mecha belongs to them!

    So Zhang Jiayu can only think about it. After being praised by his grandfather, he has a smirk on his face that Qi Anyang can't bear to look directly at. He, "put away that disgusting smile on your face!"

    Zhang Jiayu was expressionless for a moment, "You're the one disgusting!"

    Isn't he happy?

    The two brothers are bickering here. On Qi An'an's side, the Zhang family has already seen the Qi family's smart housekeeper system. At this time, Gu Qiuhua is saying to Qi An'an, "It's too convenient to use. Get one too?"

    As Qi An'an's own mother, Gu Qiuhua is not as cautious when talking to her daughter now.

    Just like now, if the relationship is not to a certain degree, he will definitely not open this mouth.

    "Okay!" To Qi An'an, this is very simple to do, and there is no difficulty at all, so naturally he has no objection.

    But Uncle Zhang is more concerned about the technical issues involved. Even if he is an expert in this field, he even participated in the Star Network project at the beginning, and knows more about this technology than his family members.

    Seizing the gap, he chatted with Qi An'an.

    At the end of the chat, Zhang Hong even joined in.

    Because Qi Anan was chatting, thinking that this thing is not on the market yet, it can be sold as a product, Zhang Hong is in business, and he can just let him do it, anyway, it is making money, let outsiders make money, it is better to let outsiders make money My family earns.

    Zhang Hong who picked up a benefit for nothing:! ! !

    Why did you touch your daughter again?

    I thought so, but the refusal was too rude and polite. In the end, Zhang Hong accepted the benefit.

    However, he decided in his heart to transfer most of his shares to his daughter's name. Even if he knew that she would not be short of money, and even richer than him, this was also his wish, otherwise he would not let him take it for nothing, and he would not be able to bear it at all. That hurdle!

    Chatting and chatting, Zhang Jialin also came.

    He didn't come here to join in the fun, but to talk about business.

    In front of his father and uncle, he directly asked Qi An'an, his cousin, "The Imperial University School Office has issued a notice saying that you will accept a graduate student belt at Imperial University in the next year, so will you accept a Ph.D.? If you accept it, what do you think of me applying for a doctorate under your name?"

    Qi Anan, "???"

    She looked at Zhang Jialin in surprise, did he say it was true?

    Among her peers, she has the least contact with this cousin. Because Zhang Jiayu and others are close to her in age, they often pester her. They are very familiar with each other. Zhang Jiaqi also often contacts her because of the nature of work.

    Only Zhang Jialin didn't have much contact with her because he was still in graduate school.

    So Qi An'an really doesn't know much about this cousin.

    It's hard to be surprised to hear him say that now.

    As if seeing her surprise, Zhang Jialin said seriously, "I'm serious, I feel that my knowledge reserve is not enough, and I still have more to learn, and you are very good at the direction and field I want to study, so I want to learn from you."

    The more powerful the tutor, the more students can naturally learn.

    Since he wants to learn, he naturally has to follow a tutor who he thinks is suitable, and Zhang Jiaqi thinks that his cousin is very suitable, provided that she is willing to accept him, otherwise he can't force her, and of course he can't force her.

    At this time, Uncle Zhang and Zhang Hong brothers were completely silent.

    It's hard for the two of them to express their opinions on this issue. Of course, they have no objection to Zhang Jialin's desire to continue his doctorate, but if he wants to learn from his cousin Qi Anan, it depends on Qi Anan's thoughts.

    Seeing Zhang Jialin's seriousness, Qi An'an thought about it, "According to what I told the principal, it's not impossible to accept doctoral students, but it may not accept too much for the time being. In the first year, it is estimated that there will be about three. If you If you think you can, then come!"

    Zhang Jialin breathed a sigh of relief, "This is enough!"

    He came to talk to his cousin about this, not to let her give him a back door, but just to confirm her thoughts, and everything after that He can handle everything by himself, and he still has the confidence to do so.

    The two elders who kept quiet at the side suddenly laughed when they heard this.

    Uncle Zhang even said with a satisfied smile, "Okay, Jialin, since you have decided, you will learn from An An when the time comes, and you will never regret it." When I first met my niece, I still wanted to make my

    niece I learned from myself, but in the blink of an eye, more than two years have passed, my niece did not follow me, and my son may learn from my niece in the future. Who could have predicted this development before!

    At this time, Qi's mother, who was busy in the kitchen, came out, walked up to Qi An'an and said, "An'an, those members of the pro-guard who came with you, let them come to the house for a meal on the New Year's Eve. The New Year's Eve dinner is almost ready."

    That's right, this time when Qi Anan went home, half of her bodyguards followed.

    Qi's mother has seen her several times when she commutes to and from get off work every day.

    Especially with Zhang Jiaqi among them, this New Year's Eve, the two families are eating, drinking, talking and laughing in the house, more than a dozen of them are conscientiously staying outside, which is really embarrassing .

    After being told by Qi's mother, Qi An'an got up immediately, "Okay, I'll go and tell them!"

    At first, Qi An'an let them in, but they refused, saying that they would not disturb their family reunion. For the New Year's Eve dinner, you can just eat whatever you want and deal with it, and then Qi An'an directly gave the order, and you can't do it if you don't come in.

    After entering, the group was warmly welcomed by the Zhang family and the Qi family.

    Make them feel embarrassed!

    Even the time is in it.

    Although the relationship between him and Qi An'an hasn't changed since the confession, Qi An'an didn't completely reject him, and he didn't want to talk to others about his relationship. A day to talk about feelings.

    Because of having other thoughts about Qi An'an, he entered Qi's house suddenly, and when he saw all of Qi An'an's relatives, he was more uncomfortable than the others, and his reaction was obviously a little stiff.

    So much so that Zhang Jiaqi looked at him strangely several times, what happened to the current team?

    Shi Tian had no energy to pay attention to her at all, and all his energy was devoted to dealing with the two elders.

    Fortunately, this situation didn't last long. In winter, it always gets dark very early. When the hour hand reaches eight o'clock, the New Year's Eve dinner will be served.

    The two families plus Qi An'an's personal guards set up three tables.

    This is the most crowded and busiest New Year since the two families came and went. Everyone has relaxed and happy smiles on their faces.

    at the same time.

    The Shi family is actually having a New Year's Eve dinner, the Shi family is considered a big family, all kinds of relatives add up, there are especially many people, and everyone goes to the old house to eat the New Year's Eve dinner together, but even if there are many people, the absence of Shi Tian still arouses everyone's anxiety. attention.

    After all, among his peers, Shi Tian is definitely the best one, no matter whether he is an elder or a peer, he will not be ignored casually.

    Some elders even asked directly, "Will Shi Tian come back from the military department this year?"

    Although everyone understands that the military department is busy, no matter how busy it is, it will not give a holiday every year. This big family always lacks him. After many times, some elders inevitably have some opinions, feeling that Shi Tian doesn't take them seriously.

    I thought that once this question came out, no matter how I said it, there would be some people who would agree with me.

    In the end, he was immediately stopped by old man Shi, "Okay, Shi Tian is busy with business, as an elder, you should be considerate and considerate!" Shi Tian

    became the captain of Qi An'an's personal guard, so old man Shi naturally knew about it, not only knowing about it, Even very supportive.

    So when parents didn't need to say more, the old man smoothed things over for his grandson.

    Not far away, Shi's mother doesn't really care about these things. What she cares about is that the eldest son has become the captain of Qi Anan's personal guards. After all, he has the advantage of being close to the water. I don't know when In order to catch people.

    She seized the opportunity to mention it to him a few times before, but he actually told her not to worry about it.

    Brat, the wings will harden when they grow up, so why don't you tell her not to worry about it?

    Hmph, don't care, she wants to see how capable he is, so she can continue to be his single dog!

    As for the occasional sour words from some relatives, she has heard them with both ears and never cared about them. Her husband is considerate, and both sons are sensible and have a bright future. What else is she dissatisfied with? !

    ——New

    Year's Day.

    I was happy last night, I stayed a little late with my family, today Qi An'an had a rare sleep in.

    The warm blanket seemed to seal her away.

    My head was a little dizzy, so I was in no hurry to get up.

    She was not in a hurry to get up, but many people were blown up by the introduction of new reproductive technologies.

    Qi Anan was in charge of completing the new technology years ago. After more than a month of deliberation, the news was finally officially released on the first day of the Lunar New Year!

    Many people still couldn't believe it when they first saw the news, but after confirming it with people around them several times and seeing many people discussing this issue on the Internet, they finally believed it one by one. Achieved!

    #This is the best gift I have received this year#

    This piece of content quickly climbed to the top of the hot search in a short period of time.

    Clicking in, it was full of women's cheers, and there were all kinds of worship and confession to Qi An'an. Many people didn't know what they were talking about, and the reply content was all garbled codes, which was enough to show how excited they were.

    This day can be said to be a carnival for women.

    More fun than anything!

    Not to mention people on the Internet, even Qi Ma and Gu Qiuhua were a little excited when they saw the news.

    Only women who have personally experienced the process of pregnancy and childbirth know how friendly the emergence of this technology is to women, and even change the lives of some women. This is by no means an exaggeration.

    So, when Qi An'an finally got up and went downstairs, he was welcomed by two mothers who asked for their care.

    Qi Anan, "???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 1K 116
The gaming format «R.E.M. D.I.V.E» Rapid Eye Movement, Digital interface with Virtual Environments, often called «Dream Gaming». The world's leading...
177K 3.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
26.9K 470 29
末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age. The raging low temperature, food shortag...
18K 486 54
Synopsis Qin Yi was reborn to half a month's time before the apocalypse. In this life, having already seen the true colors of her scumbag sister and...