MY INNOCENT HUSBAND. {YOONMIN}

Bởi Yoonminworld139

How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Plate-1
Plate-2
Plate-3
Plate-4
Plate-5
Plate-6
Plate-7
Plate-8
Plate-9
Plate-10 to 15
Plate-10
Plate-11
Plate-12
Plate-13
Plate-14
Plate-15
Plate-16
Plate - 17
Plate-18
Plate-19
Plate-20
Plate-21
Plate-22🔞
Plate-23
Plate-25
Epilogue

Plate-24

1K 43 3
Bởi Yoonminworld139

Jimin's body convulsed, unable to contain the overwhelming surge of nausea. Collapsing against the wall, he fought to keep his eyes open as the room spun around him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi's worry intensifies as he makes another desperate attempt to reach Jimin, only to be met with silence.

His anxiety had been building for over an hour since Jimin hadn't been answering his calls.

As he found himself in a foreign country for a crucial business deal, frustration welled up inside him at the lack of response. Trying to maintain his composure, Yoongi fought the urge to hurl his phone against the wall in sheer exasperation.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mr. Kim Namjoon finally returned Yoongi's call, catching him in a state of distress.

"Why in the world weren't you picking up, Dad?"

Yoongi's voice boomed, catching Mr. Kim off guard. It was highly uncharacteristic of Yoongi to direct his anger towards his family.

"Take a deep breath, Yoongi. Now, tell me what's wrong,"

Mr. Kim calmly requested, giving Yoongi a moment to regain his composure before speaking.

"Jimin's not answering his phone. I told him to stay at the Kim Mansion last night, knowing I'd be back from London tomorrow. But he refused, and now he's not responding at all,"

Yoongi's voice quivered with concern. Mr. Kim Namjoon assimilated the information before responding,

"I'll look into it."

"And Dad, please make sure to give him a stern talking-to for worrying me like this,"

Yoongi added, his tone tinged with childlike longing.

Mr. Kim couldn't help but smile before leaving his office, hurrying to his car—a sleek Bugatti. He sped toward Yoongi and Jimin's residence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jimin! Jimin!"

Mr. Kim Namjoon called out, his voice echoing through the empty rooms. No response came. Anxiety engulfed him as he searched every nook and cranny, combing through the backyard, kitchen, guest room, dining area, and finally, their bedroom.

Yet, Jimin was nowhere to be found, leaving Mr. Kim at a loss. He couldn't fathom where else to look. Frustrated and worried, he decided to dial Yoongi's number.

On the first ring, Yoongi's voice cut through the silence as if he had been anxiously waiting for the call.

"Dad, give him a good scolding for me,"

Yoongi playfully pleaded.

"Yo... Yoongi,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon stammered, his voice choked with emotion, and Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat. A whirlwind of thoughts raced through their minds, but they both pushed them aside for the moment.

"I can't find Jimin anywhere. The house was left wide open,"

Mr. Kim shared, and Yoongi collapsed onto the bed, his body slumping with defeat. Sweat beaded on his forehead, and his mind went blank.

Mr. Kim Namjoon appeared equally lifeless, as if all energy had been drained from his being. A heavy silence enveloped the room until the sound of the ringing phone shattered the stillness.

Mr. Kim snapped out of his trance, rushing toward the source of the sound. He instinctively halted in front of the bathroom, without a second thought, and pushed open the door.

"Jimin!"

Mr. Kim Namjoon called out in a mixture of concern and panic, snapping Yoongi out of his worrisome thoughts.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

He pocketed his phone and gently patted Jimin's cheeks, trying to elicit a response.

"Dad, Dad, what's going on? Is he okay?"

Yoongi asked, his breath heavy and labored. However, all he could hear were muffled sounds from the other end. His worry reached its peak, and he immediately ordered his assistant to book a ticket back to Korea.

Mr. Kim Namjoon carefully placed Jimin inside the car, making sure he was securely fastened with his seat belt. Without wasting a moment, he sped towards the hospital in his Bugatti Veyron, covering the distance in a mere 15 minutes.

Every passing second intensified his concern for his son, but he managed to compose himself for Jimin's sake.

The car screeched to a halt in front of the hospital, and within another 10 minutes, Jimin was being examined by a doctor in the ward.

Mr. Namjoon's phone rang for the 90th time in the past half-hour, and he finally answered, only to be greeted by Yoongi's breathless voice.

"Thank goodness!"

Yoongi whispered with relief before bombarding Mr. Kim Namjoon with a barrage of questions.

"Where's Jimin? Is he alright? What happened to him? And why weren't you answering my calls, Dad?"

Yoongi asked, his words tumbling out in rapid succession.

"Jimin is in the hospital. The doctor is currently examining him. I couldn't answer your calls because I was on my way to bring him here,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon explained.

"Dad,"

Yoongi whispered wearily, feeling emotionally distant from his husband. His mind was consumed by worry.

"Is he injured?"

Yoongi inquired.

"No, Yoongi. He was just unconscious. Don't worry, I'll take care of everything. Focus on your meeting and give it your best. I have faith that you'll secure the project,"

Mr. Kim Namjoon reassured him with love in his voice. Yoongi shook his head in response.

"No, Dad, I'm coming back now,"

Yoongi insisted, and Mr. Namjoon sighed.

"There's no need to rush, Yoongi. I'm here, and I'll handle everything. It's just a matter of a few hours. Finish your meeting first, and then you can come,"

Kim Namjoon urged, hoping to alleviate Yoongi's worries. Yoongi hummed, torn between his concern for Jimin and the importance of the meeting. This project had the potential to significantly change their circumstances and allow them more time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Doctor, is my son alright?"

Mr. Kim Namjoon anxiously inquired as soon as the doctor emerged from Jimin's ward.

"Everything is fine, Mr. Kim. Jimin lost consciousness due to inadequate food intake, which isn't good for him or the baby,"

The doctor explained, though Mr. Namjoon didn't pay much attention to the mention of the baby.

"Is he conscious now? May I see him?"

Namjoon asked, eagerly awaiting the doctor's response.

"He's awake, and you can visit him after some time. The nurses are conducting a few tests at the moment,"

The doctor informed him, ready to leave. However, Mr. Kim's question halted her departure.

"That wasn't good for him and...?"

Mr.Kim inquired, his face reflecting his confusion.

"His baby,"

The doctor smiled, leaving
a grinning Mr. Kim Namjoon behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                             Author h...........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.3K 2.5K 53
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...
2.1K 164 3
𝐋ove is weakest when there is more doubt & insecurity than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust in spite of insecurities. Andthis is...
6K 446 29
Yoongi has been to more foster homes than years he has lived. They are all the same, the abuse and the hatred; it never changes. So, when he arrives...
5.4K 305 15
He was alone, but the other one was always there for him, He was scared, but the other one always say sweet words to calm him, when he needed someon...