Addicted | 18+

bbyxlvs द्वारा

[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch... अधिक

Prologue | Aesthetics
Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 10

4K 92 17
bbyxlvs द्वारा

Isabella's POV

It was almost another week since I last saw Aaron. I didn't really have time to think about him, because I was busy with the magazine launch and it was almost the end of the month and work was piling up. It was the Armani Summer - Spring Women Fashion Show in three weeks. As Liam promised, he has been sending the roses with creepy notes. I just don't know what to do about it. I didn't even know where he was. I informed the cops about it a few days ago, but they still haven't found him, or maybe they are not interested in chasing a stalker that haven't harmed me yet. He did hurt me, not physically but emotionally. And I'm scared. I'm scared to even get out of my home. If the cops can't help me, then no one can, I suppose. All I can do is stay alert and beware of him.

I sighed as I wrapped up my work. Finally, it was the weekend. This week felt like a never-ending one, and today, we all decided for our casual meet-up. I haven't met Grace since the last time at Carmine's. I and Grace weren't usually the ones to enjoy clubbing, but I had a lot going on my mind. I need to clear it up and relax. It's just for tonight.

I took the subway to reach home where Luna was already waiting. I wore a tight black mini skirt with a silver bra glimmering perfectly beneath the black shear top. I tied the knot of the top and let down my hair. I wore black stilettos and checked myself for the last time in the mirror. We both got ready and took a cab to the club. We both walked towards the bar and sat on the stools while waiting for Grace.

Luna was drinking tequila while I started with vodka. As I finished my second drink, Grace arrived in her beautiful red dress sparkling in the dark, and Luna was wearing a black dress, which perfectly complimented her red hair. Grace sat beside me and sighed. I turn to look at her.

"Why are you so tensed? work stress?"

She let out a heavy sigh as she ordered a drink for herself too.

"Family stress. They are forcing me to get married. I just have another year to myself. I don't want to get married so soon. I still have a lot to achieve."

"Why don't you date someone then?"
Luna jumped into our conversation.

"I have to know him first before dating."

"Well, do you have someone in mind?"
I asked.

"Not really, not after what happened with Noah."

Noah was her crush in college. They both were best friends. They still are, but things changed. Seems like it was only Grace who was in love with him the whole time, and he didn't even notice.

"Are you guys still in touch with each other?"

"We just chat over text sometimes since he moved to Italy. And he even has a girlfriend now."

"Do you still have feelings for him?"

"Maybe a little. I still can't get over him. He's my first love."

"Grace, you need to move on from him. He and you are never happening. You should find someone else. How about tonight..? Let's find you a hot man."
Luna chuckled mischievously, and I smacked her arm as we both glared at her.

"Hey! don't hit me. She really needs a nice hook up just like you."
She winked at me.

"Stop it already. I haven't even talked to him since then. I don't even know what to do."

"Luna told me you hooked up with Aaron Connor."

"It wasn't a hookup. For God's sake, Luna stopped exaggerating things. We just kissed."
I huffed and gulped another drink.

"Trust me! he is even hotter than those photos on the net. You've already touched his dick. You just need to get it inside you now."

My eyes widened on hearing her words as she and Grace burst into laughter.

"Ohmygod stop! He's probably not interested in me. He can have any woman. Why would he choose me?"

"Because I've seen the way he looks at you."

I looked at her, confused.

"Like what?"

"Like he never wants to look away."

"I don't know. I bet he doesn't even know about my likes and needs."
I blinked at her words, stunned to hear them, and shrugged.

"Give him some time. He will learn you if he really likes you. He's just a busy businessman. "
Grace replied.

I shrugged again and sipped another glass.

"Let's just dance and forget about all our worries for tonight."
I said, getting off the stool, followed by Luna and Grace.

We made it to the dance floor and danced our hearts out. The club was awfully loaded with the crowd today. I excused myself to get some water because I was dehydrated by using so much of my energy in dance. I went to the bar and ordered a glass of water. I tapped the counter while waiting for water when a man approached me.

"Hey, care for a drink?"

I looked at him and gave a small nod.

A drink won't hurt, right?

"Sure."

"A shot of tequila for this beautiful lady."
He gestured towards the bartender, and in a few seconds, it was right in front of me.
I gulped it down straight away.

I really didn't know my capacity for consuming alcohol so today was just a trial. I wasn't really drunk. I could still talk and attract a man, so I wasn't definitely drunk. I just wanted to enjoy it tonight. Without being scared of my stalker or thinking about Aaron.

We are ever having a conversation together. He was really funny because I kept laughing at everything he said. Out of nowhere, someone disturbed us.

"Take your hands off her!"
A familiar deep voice rang in my ears, and I moved my gaze up to look at the man.

"Who the hell are you, man?"

"Five seconds. Hands off. Or you won't be able to feel your hand for the rest of your life."

I frown as I adjust my vision in the dark, trying to figure out the owner of the voice.

"In case your slow brain can't count, I'll tell you. That'll be right now."

"Motherfucker!"

I frowned as the man walked away from there while cursing.

"What the hell was that! You just scared off my date."
I huffed at him. The multiple lights glowing in the club shone through his glasses reflecting the fire burning in his eyes.

"He is not worthy to be your date, if it was all it took to scare him off. He wouldn't be able to make your night worthy."

"Wow! You were being so rude to him. Anyone would've been scared."

I blurted to his face. He moved closer to me and stopped just a few inches away from my face as I supported my back against the bar table.

"Do you really think he would've been worth your time? Would you have moaned for him the way you did for me when my tongue collided with yours? I can still hear your moans, Isabella. Every damn second of every single day."

The velvety way he says my name is almost indecent, all sorts of unholy images clouded my mind. Of hands sliding up my thighs and kisses trailing down my neck, his mouth doing wicked things to my body while he thrust inside me. Deceptively proper yet dizzingly sensual. Heat ignited between my thighs. My fingers curled around the counter as my breath grew heavy.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"No, I want to devour you completely."

His voice got deeper with every word that left his mouth. And I gulped hard, my throat dried. And he held my arm walking briskly. I tried to keep up with his pace, a little dizzy from alcohol. He walked into a room and closed the door behind me. Too drunk to process anything, I just stared at him.
The dim light shone, highlighting his dark hair, deep eyes looking at me with lust, chiseled jaw, and shirt sleeves rolled up.

"You are mine. Your lips are mine.."
He brushed his thumb over my lower lip before trailing it down to my neck and breasts and untied the knot of my top.
"Your breasts are mine.."
His hand moved lower to grab my hip and give it a tight squeeze.
"Your ass is mine.."
And slid two fingers through my slippery folds as a moan escaped from my mouth.
"And your sweet little pussy is mine. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let another man touch you and you'll find him six feet deep into the ground. And you will end up in my bed, fucked in every hole until the only name you remember is mine. Do you understand, love?"
The way his dark words rolled out of his mouth, it sounded so sensual.

"Yes."
I breathed out.

"You say yes so easily."
The corner of his lips curved up, and he pulled out his fingers and put them in my mouth as I sucked and licked on my juices.

He pulled out his fingers, and a breath passed before his lips were on mine. The heat, the pleasure, the firm pressure of his lips, and soft glide of his tongue against mine. The kiss was so demanding and rough. A moan slipped from my mouth to his earning a groan from him as my fingers slid into his hair and my back pressed against the wall. He tasted so good, just like before.

Spice and Mint.

His grip around my hip and nape of my neck tightened. My body liquefied in his touch as I felt sparks consuming my skin. If he hadn't been holding me up, I would've melted right there. His tongue slid in my mouth, devoring it just like he said. He groaned when I arched into him, wanting more.

He pulled back and picked me up, laying me on the bed. He crawled on top of me and took off his glasses, tossing them on the other side before kissing me again deeply. He rolled my skirt up and slid his fingers inside my throbbing clit, wet for him, for his touch. He unhooked my bra and slid his other hand under it, pinching on my nipples and palming my breasts. His mouth left mine as his lips trailed down towards my breasts. He licked and sucked on my nipples as his fingers moved deeper inside me, deep enough to make me cry out. I fisted his hair as he continued licking and sucking and his fingers moved alternatively at faster and slower pace making me cry out of pleasure. The music and voice of crowd faded as the only sounds heard were my moans and whimpers and wet sound of his fingers plunging in and out of me.

"Aaron. Oh my god..."

I let out a loud moan more like a cry when they hit my sensitive spot and my arousal dripped onto my thighs.

"That's it good girl, come for me, love."
His sensual voice was all it took as my orgasm streamed down in between my legs, on the sheets and on his fingers. He pulled out his fingers leaving me breathless.

He cleaned me up while I took small breaths and tugged my clothes back into it's place. I closed my eyes and took a few minutes before opening them. I sat up and looked at Aaron who was already staring at me through his glasses now.

"It's hard to control myself around you. But I don't want to take advantage of you right now. Not when you are drunk. I want you to remember our first time, sunshine."
He said, and I shook my head. My eyes were half open, probably because of the activity we both performed.

"I'm not. I'm completely sober. I am just tired."
I said lazily.

"Really? You didn't even realize that jerkass's hand was resting on your hip. Did you forget about your friends? They must be worried about you right now for disappearing."
He arched his brow. And my eyes widened as I hurriedly got up from bed but tripped on my steps and fell in his lap.

"I totally forgot about them. I'll have to go find them."

"It's fine, I'll tell them.
You are tired.
Get some rest."

I looked at him and he soothed his hand over my hair gently. His deep voice was so comforting. And I closed my eyes, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You are not as devilish as you seem, Aaron."

"Only for you, sunshine."

I yawned and wrapped my arm around his torso as his voice slowly fainted.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.4M 41.2K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
828K 42.6K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...
463K 3.5K 29
"Open up, Eve." His voice was deep, yet velvety like silk. "Wider, I want to fuck you in every single hole till all you can remember is my name." He...
1.5M 30.1K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...