love island 2023

Autorstwa demieslove

in which carmen mccoy enters the villa to find the one Więcej

carmen
first impressions
dares
telling tales
zachariah's choice
whitney
sneaky link
sammy
terrace
first recoupling
bankers
new girls
dumping
game playing
birthdays
decisions
scott
pancakes
WAG
journey
situationships
girlies

favourites

4K 112 52
Autorstwa demieslove

Once all the dates were finished with, the other islanders introduced themselves to the new girls.

"Hiya, I'm Carmen." she said as she pulled the brunette into a hug.

"I'm Charlotte, lovely to meet you."

"And you. I'm Carmen." she smiled as she hugged Leah.

"I'm Leah." the blonde smiled.

The girls all gathered around the fire pit in hopes to gather more of an idea on how the dates went. "How did your dates go?"

"Yeah, they went really well actually." Leah replied.

"Who was your favourite?" Whitney asked.

"I don't have a favourite. I feel like, I need to like get to know them. Because even if someone can be attractive, I don't know, I feel like personality's so important." Charlotte answered. "And chat, like if your looking for the things to chat about- I can chat for ages so I need someone giving me like- the same back."

"Did you have a favourite out of the three?" Catherine pushed.

"Going of the dates I would say Zach." Charlotte replied.

"Okay, what about you?"

"I would say Zach surprised me the most. He's just really confident. He's got good convo."

"Yeah he does."

A few moments later, Carmen was sat with Ella and Whitney when Zach approached them. "Sorry to intrude, can I speak with Carmen?"

"Yeah, course." Ella said as her and Whitney stood before leaving Carmen with Zach.

"How you doing beautiful?" he asked as she sat besides her, resting his hand on her knee.

"I'm good, yeah. What about you?" she said, leaning into his side.

"Yeah. I think with the denim day thing- everyone was a bit flared." Zach started

"'Mhm." Carmen hummed, nodding in agreement. "I think I was just overwhelmed last night. I hated us going to bed and not even speaking."

"You know what it is, I hated that awkwardness. Where would say your heads at now everything's chilled?" Zach asked.

"Obviously I am really enjoying how things are going with you." Carmen said making him smile slightly. "But, there's something there with Tyrique that-"

"Needs exploring." Zach finished for her.

"Yeah, exactly. I owe it to myself to do that, you know."

"Definitely, definitely." Zach agreed, scratching his chin.

"Mitch spoke to me earlier as well, actually. He told me that him as Molly are basically finished now because she seems fully set on you or something." Carmen spoke.

"Do you know what it is, after that conversation we had last night- I am taking a liking to her more." Zach explained. "It's still early days in here, but she's pretty open in exploring that with me, you know."

"Yeah." Carmen nodded, looking up at him. "What about your dates? How'd they go?"

"Yeah, the dates were good you know."

"Did you have a favourite?"

"I wouldn't say a favourite. They're both pretty girls, I'm open to get to know them just like- cos we're not closed off yet, you get me?"

"Yeah. I feel like as long as we're honest with each other, then it'll be fine. We both owe it to ourselves to explore other people before closing ourselves off completely." Carmen said, Zach nodding in agreement. "I missed our cuddle last night."

"You know- so did I." Zach spoke.

"The kiss on the forehead was cute though. Especially cos I knew you were still annoyed."

"It's become a routine now, you know." he replied with a smile. "I'm truly glad we're good. Last thing I wanted was for us to be on bad terms. Come, give me a cuddle." Zach said, pulling her by the shoulders so that she was resting against his chest instead of his arm.

"I'm so glad me and Zach could sort things out. I'm still gonna continue getting to know him, but I'm gonna try speak to Ty more as well." Carmen explained.

"You look nice tonight." Tyrique said as sat down besides Carmen.

"Awh, thank you. So do you." Carmen smiled. "You've put more effort in tonight though."

"Got to make a good first impression, you know." he replied.

"How we're the dates, then?"

"Yeah, they were good you know. Both stunning girls but I would say Leah's more my type." Tyrique explained.

"Yeah, they're both really pretty. Was she your favourite then?" Carmen asked as she glanced over at said girl who was talking to Mitch.

"Your my favourite." Tyrique simply replied, meeting her gaze when she turned to face him.

"You're such a flirt." Carmen said, smiling.

"When Ty said, I was his favourite- it did make my smile a bit- but Ty's a very flirty person. I'm just not sure I trust that he's only saying these things to me at the moment."

"Seriously though, she seemed interested in you when I asked."

"I'm not closed off you know- like I wanna get to know the girl so if she pulls me for a chat then I'm gonna chat to her, you get me."

"Mhm." Carmen nodded. "You'll just have to see won't you."

"Yeah exactly. I'm here for myself you know, so I'm gonna be myself." Tyrique continued. "What about you though, what you thinking?"

"Obviously watching you on those dates make me feel a bit, not jealous but-." Carmen said.

"That's good." Tyrique said smiling as their eyes met once again.

"I'm still gonna speak to both you and Zach." Carmen added.

"Yeah, you just wanna speak to me more." Tyrique smiled cheekily.

"I didn't say that." Carmen said, their eye contact finally breaking as Leah approached the pair.

"Hiya, is it alright if I borrow Tyrique?" she asked with a smile.

"Yeah, course you can." Carmen replied, leaving them to talk.

__

"Hey, babe." Jess said as she approached Carmen on the daybeds.

"Jess is my girl in here you know? She always has my back and I'll always have hers." Carmen said.

"How was your chat with Sammy?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, it went really well actually. He doesn't seem too interested in the new girls which is a nice feeling, yeah." Jess said. "What about you?"

"Uhh- yeah. I had a chat with Zach, he told me he's gonna get to know Molly a bit more and that he's open to getting to know the new girls."

"How you feeling about that?"

"Yeah, I'm good actually. I'm glad he told me. He said the conversation they had last night kinda made him more interested in her than before which is annoying really because that's when we were like- at a low point." Carmen explained.

"Yeah I get you. I think she took advantage of your situation with him if I'm being honest with you." Jess said.

"Mhm."

"I trust her as far as I can throw her." the blonde continued. "I think she's mugged Mitch off, completely."

"Mhm. I do think she's been waiting for some sort of opportunity." Carmen agreed.

"What about your chat with Ty? How'd that go?" Jess asked.

"Yeah it went really well." Carmen smiled. "He said that Leah's more his type and that he's gonna get to know her. I asked him if she was his favourite date and he was like, you're my favourite."

Carmen laughed slightly as Jess' mouth feel ajar in shock, "Look at you- you're  proper smiling." Jess said. "Would you say your leaning more towards him now then?"

"I still don't know. It's difficult cos they're so different, you know?" Carmen said just before shouting could be heard from the kitchen, both of them turned in the direction where Ella and Tyrique stood.

___

"I think last night it did make me think like okay, you need to come to some sort of decision soon." Carmen started the following morning, as her Whitney and Jess sat on the sofa the following morning. "What about you, Whit? Tell me about your night."

"My night was chill."

"No cuddles?"

"No, no cuddles." Whitney said.

"Don't be scared to show that bit more of affection, babe." Jess spoke.

"Even like a little cuddle."

"What if I put my head on his shoulder?" Whitney asked causing them all to laugh.

"It's giving progress, definitely." Carmen joked.

The following morning Carmen was sat on the bean bags with Catherine and Whitney when a phone sounded. "I've got a text. Whitney, is time for you and Mehdi to head off on your first date. #Mehdimania #Itswhitneybitch."

"We haven't even kissed." Whitney commented as Carmen began to curl the ends of her hair, Molly finishing up the brunettes makeup.

"Well now's your chance." Jess replied.

"Whitney's going on a date," they all chanted as they walked her down the stairs to where the boys were waiting.

"Have fun!"

next is the dumping

obvs leah picked ty and charlotte picked zach, do u still want that to happen and ella go home or should i do it so someone else gets picked
pls comment any suggestions on this

remember to comment any suggestions

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

51.8K 1K 91
BOOK 1/3 Viewers have been voting for their favourite islanders from series 1, 2 and 3 (Fusebox game version) to return to the island for one last ch...
353K 6.3K 53
Love Island 2023!
136K 3.8K 25
Love island 2023 ❈ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so much more or in which Noah was only go...
9.4K 314 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...