FNAF: Werewolf By Night (Hare...

Od Huyhuynh406

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and... Více

Introduction
Harem
Prologue: The Legend Comes To Life
Chapter 2: Charlie Emily/The First Transformation
Chapter 3: FNAF's Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Haunted Animatronics
Chapter 5: Werewolf V.S Animatronics
Chapter 6: Brother & Sister Reunion
Chapter 7: Charlie & Jessica (Lemon)
Chapter 8: The Nightmare
Chapter 9: Father V.S Son
Chapter 10: Charlie Pregnant/Leave Utah
Chapter 11: Welcome To Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 12: Blackwood Pine
Chapter 13: Dating/Hannah's Friends
Chapter 14: Beth (Lemon)
Chapter 15: Encounter The Creatures
Chapter 16: (Y/N)'s Enrage
Chapter 17: Hannah (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Mystery Of Blackwood Mountain
Chapter 19: Werewolf V.S Wendigo
Chapter 20: Reveal/Ending
Chapter 21: The Beast Attack
Chapter 22: Welcome to New York
Chapter 23: Max's Death
Chapter 24: Welcome To The Hackett's Quarry
Chapter 25: Kaitlyn (Lemon)
Chapter 26: The Werewolves Attack
Chapter 27: Slaughter In The Woods
Chapter 28: Trapped The Werewolf
Chapter 29: Final Fight Silas V.S (Y/N)
Chapter 30: The Ending
Short Chapter 31: Epilogue # 1
Short Chapter 32: Announcement
Short Chapter 33

Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah

800 17 2
Od Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

TV Reporting New: "Coming right up next on Breaking News...there was an horribly at night about dead victims on the woods. Two couples was an adults and they both were heading to the mountain by themselves and they were lost and then...later they both were missing. When the morning coming right up and we found two dead bodies on the road and the police were covering it up right away and these two dead victims were got attacked by some kind of wild animal attack in the mountain." TV Reporting says that many other people were sat there and they both watching the Breaking News about there was an accident or maybe crime scene.

???1: "Jeez, what an horrible..." He said.

???2: "Do you think the culprit was behind this?" He asked his partner.

???1: "What do you mean?" He asked him.

???2: "I mean the culprit was murdering these two couples in the mountains when they are hiking." He said to him and make the man shook his head to him and he said.

???1: "No, that wasn't culprit...but something else is attack in the mountain must be a bear...a bear just killing these two couples in the woods." He said.

???3: "Yeah, I guarantee with you about it...the bear is the most dangerous that we both were encountering for." He said to him and then three of them were whispering and there were 7 people are in this restaurant and except for him. Do you know what am I just talking about? Of course you aren't...him was sat right there by himself.

When the figure who was sat there by himself and he was holding a coffee cup in his right hand and he was drinking it slowly and this male figure revealed out to be a teenager and he had a black hair and blue beautiful eyes and he was looks like handsome and cute too. This male figure was mysterious and he hide his own past for a long time ago and he wouldn't showing it to anybody else. This boy who was scared about something on his flashback for what he was done a lot of things and we don't know why he did it...but he was stay away from anybody else who want to hurt him or hunt him down by bounty hunters and cops.

His name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton and he is the elder son of Afton family.

When (Y/N) was sat there in the chair and he was holding a cup of coffee with his hand and feeling was shake little bit and make him turn his head to look outside and saw something make him was important for what he saw. There was a family couple walking by themselves a father, mother, and three children are walking and they both having a good time with it and then (Y/N) was thinking about his flashback past on his head.

(Y/N): "*My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and this today is my runaway.*" He thought himself and drink a coffee up right away.

(Y/N): "*I was born from this city Utah when I was running away from this home and I...did something horrible past for what I done...and I felt guilty for what I did something stupid. Well, my father was the mechanism and he was the one who working and building the Animatronics for making them as a robots for what I heard of him is the biggest and highest also popular. Now I have a little brother and little sister....I have Evan and Elizabeth...these two are my siblings and our mother was dead for a long time ago and I misses her badly.*" He thought himself and look down at his coffee and saw his reflection of himself and then there was a growling coming from the coffee cup and then he saw the beast.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* He was sigh out and he heard the footsteps coming here and make him turn his head to look up and he saw the waitress was came here.

???1: "Here's your order, sweetie." She said.

(Y/N): "Oh, thanks." He said to her and make her lower the plate down on the table and make (Y/N) was start to eating the foods right away by himself and then (Y/N) just keep eating the foods and once he was done with it and he was sigh out and he thought.

(Y/N): "*Then one day my father was building a perfect place for the children to go there and that is called...Five Night At Freddy's Pizzeria and this is where my dad doing it and I watch al the children was got inside here and make them feeling fun and happy with enjoying peaceful also I had a friends and I was messing all everything around in Pizzeria. Something make me doesn't feel right for what I did something stupid and horrible at my brother Evan....he was been bite by Animatronic when I put him closer to it....I-I-I-It was my fault....I-I-It was my fucking fault. I-I-I-I-I should be the one who deserved to die.*" He thought himself and sigh out with flashback memory haunting at him.

(Y/N): "*I kill....I-I-I kill Evan...my brother...my little brother and Elizabeth was dead by the other animatronic...and my dad was blame me for what I did back there and I was feeling sadness and sorrow about what I did. One day later I start to running away and running away from this home Utah and I was running and keep running fast as I could got away from here.*" He thought himself and take the picture out of his jacket's pocket and make him turn his head to look at the picture of his own family...his siblings brother and sister.

Afton Family: "William/Father, (Y/N)/Elder Brother, Elizabeth/Sister, Evan/Little Brother."

(Y/N): "...." He wasn't said anything and just stare at the picture of his own family and then he was sigh in deep and thought on his head.

(Y/N): "*When I finally got out of the Utah home place...and I was finally run away from that place because I know what I did and horrible things for what I did to Evan and my own brother...I kill my own brother. Then I was start to moving on and tried to go somewhere but then I was feeling like scared and something was off and I feeling like scared about something else is stalking at me when I was walking in the woods....Don't know what is that but I found it when it is running toward at me and I got attacked by a creature.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*I was bitten with scratch marks by the claws of the supernatural beast was bitten me and turn me into something nightmare was haunting at my life...and my life was turn into the curse.*" He thought.

(Y/N): "*It was the curse of...the Werewolf.*" He thought himself and then an image of creature with his height 8 foot tall and have a black fur all covering his body and his mouth and head is a wolf and the creature let out a powerful howling up to the full moon.

Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

(Y/N): "*Let me tell you about history of werewolf.*" He thought himself.

It's unclear exactly when and where the werewolf legend originated. Some scholars believe the werewolf made its debut in The Epic of Gilgamesh, the oldest known Western prose, when Gilgamesh jilted a potential lover because she had turned her previous mate into a wolf.

Werewolves made another early appearance in Greek mythology with the Legend of Lycaon. According to the legend, Lycaon, the son of Pelasgus, angered the god Zeus when he served him a meal made from the remains of a sacrificed boy. As punishment, the enraged Zeus turned Lycaon and his sons into wolves.

Werewolves also emerged in early Nordic folklore. The Saga of the Volsungs tells the story of a father and son who discovered wolf pelts that had the power to turn people into wolves for ten days. The father-son duo donned the pelts, transformed into wolves and went on a killing rampage in the forest. Their rampage ended when the father attacked his son, causing a lethal wound. The son only survived because a kind raven gave the father a leaf with healing powers.

Some legends maintain werewolves shape-shifted at will due to a curse. Others state they transformed with the help of an enchanted sash or a cloak made of wolf pelt. Still others claim people became wolves after being scratched or bit by a werewolf.

In many werewolf stories, a person only turns into a wolf when there's a full moon—and that theory may not be far-fetched. According to a study conducted at Australia's Calvary Mater Newcastle hospital, a full moon brings out the "beast" in many humans. The study found that of the 91 violent, acute behavior incidents at the hospital between August 2008 and July 2009, 23 percent happened during a full moon.

Patients attacked staff and displayed wolf-like behaviors such as biting, spitting and scratching. Although many were under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time, it's unclear why they became intensely violent when the moon was full.

(Y/N): "*I was reading the tale of werewolf legend...so how I am understanding about the bitten from curse of werewolf when I was bitten by the beast and it was start to make me feeling stronger and faster also hunger. When I was in the hospital and nobody else adopted me or visit me...but there was a family called Emily and I felt like safe...and one day later I meet a beautiful girl name is Charlie...she was beautiful when I play with her and feeling depressed.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*When three months or years later and I was grown up to be 15 year old and I felt....burning something going on with me and I start to feeling like fires inside at me. When I saw the moon was full up bright light and I was observing at it and make me was start to...changing...and it is ready start when the nightmare was taken over at me.*" He thought himself and he was felt bad about killing the other victims alive too.

(Y/N): "*The transformation was painful when I turn into...werewolf and I felt scared...and afraid of something else about the moon went to full up and I went to transform into the beast...went to full goes wolf mode. But I need to leave the Emily's place...and I start to heading out to somewhere else away from what happened to her...Charlie...I want for her own safety to tell her stay away from me because I'm a monster....a freak of nature...an animal.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was still chilling by himself that he was eating all of it.

???1: "Surely, you were sit down by yourself? Huh?" He asked.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Jack...." He said and turn his head to look at his best friend was a victim for he murdered and he was become a ghost and he had a skull and body like a zombie.

Jack: "So, you were sitting right there like few hours man. What's up with you?" he asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What do you think? I was start to get away from the other place and start to going to find a new life." 

Jack: "Then how are you doing that? You can't get rid of the curse, (Y/N). You already knew that....the curse of Lycanthropy will following you until the moon is full rise again and you are gonna change into a monster." He said.

(Y/N): "....Jack, Fuck off. I told you that I'm sorry....and I'm sorry about killing you man." He said to him and he was got up from the seat and he was paying his own money to the table and then he start to heading out of his restaurant and begin to moving out to somewhere else and he found there was a way to bring Evan and Elizabeth back alive for his sake and family. The world know what he did is a murder...and (Y/N) didn't do it...but the beast inside at him who murder.

To Be Continued.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

119K 2.8K 18
▪▪▪ °ᴡɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ ᴀғᴛᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ° [reader is female] ▪▪▪ - You won! Silence. - Hey, I'm talking to you! Yes, you! Come on, look at me! I'm finally turni...
2.7K 125 9
☆《~•AFTON FAMILY X SIBLING {!¡"ALL STAY STRONG....WE LIVE ETERNALLY....ALL IS HELL IN THE ~AFTON FAMILY~"¡!} 《●[name] Eleanor Afton, the twin of Eva...
7.3K 205 11
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...
355 71 15
"As anxiety pooled in her stomach, it was all she could do to keep from throwing up on his leg and giving away her position. Yet she knew, without a...