โ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ & ๐€๐“๐„...

By Not_Shinsou

Who doesn't love stray kids and ateez? I do! So, I thought why not make a one-shot about them, you may not li... More

โ๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„!โž
โ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โžœ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ฒ?โž
โ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ฆ๐ข๐งโžœ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฎ๐ฉโž
โ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฒ?โž #๐Ÿ
โ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ ๐†๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฒ?โž #๐Ÿ
A/N
โ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ~!โž #๐Ÿ
โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ?! ๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ...!!โž
โ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ โžœ ๐๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž!โž
๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹!!
โ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ ๐‹๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž...โž
โ๐–๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐งโžœ๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚!!โž
A/N
โ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ขโžœ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก?...๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž~โž
โ๐–๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐š๐งโžœ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ." ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...?โž #๐Ÿ
โ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒโž
โ๐–๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐š๐งโžœ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ." ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...?โž#๐Ÿ
Requests?
A/N
โ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ...?โž
Question!
โ๐–๐จ๐จ๐œ๐ก๐š๐งโžœ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ." ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ...?โž#๐Ÿ‘
โ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒโž #๐Ÿ
โ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒโž #๐Ÿ‘
Lil Announcement...
โ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒโž #๐Ÿ’
โ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ฒโž #๐Ÿ“
โ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ ๐›๐ข๐งโžœ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ...? ๐๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ญ!โž #๐Ÿ
โ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ โžœ๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ!?โž
โ๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ ๐›๐ข๐งโžœ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ...? ๐๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ญ!โž #๐Ÿ
A/N

โ๐˜๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ฑโžœ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ~!โž #๐Ÿ

212 0 1
By Not_Shinsou

This will be different. Since this book is both skz and ateez, I decided to make something i always wanted to do! Ateez members with skz members. Yea? Anyways first one of the day. Yunlix (Yunho x Felix) :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(No pic of Yunho and Felix. So this will do :] so ye)

────────────────────────

Monday Afternoon: 1:10.p.m
Location: KJ-High School (High school, with different k-pop(j-pop) idols/groups/soloist)

────────────────────────

The cafeteria was filled with lots of students, group of friends. Yet these type of "group of friends" were sometimes competitive with one another. Yet it wasn't as violent as what people thought. Just simple dance battles, music and rap. There were other things they did too. "Hey! Let's go check it out! I heard they were having another battle!" "Again!? Haven't they competed last time?" "You know how they are!" 2 students going to the courtyard and seeing the top students/groups. IU, Somi, Kai, Imase, Itzy, (G)-idle, Ateez, Enhypen & Etc. No, Stray kids(other bg/gg/soloist) They should be on the top? But, not really. Yes, they're all-rounders(Skz). But that's not the problem. It's just the simple students "voting" on who is the best. "Who's going against each other now?" "Guessing Yeonjun and Sunwoo? Not sure really?" The cheers got louder as they began.

Stray kids: Bangchan, LeeKnow, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin.

"They're at it again, huh?" A tall boy with blue hair said. As he was watching far away from the crowd. "Ya know. I'm kinda glad we're not on the top! I hate being center of attention...!" A brown hairded boy said as he looked at the tall boy "*laughs a bit* be glad seungmin! You don't have girls asking you out everytime they see you!" The tall boy huffed out as he looked at the brown haired boy named Seungmin. "Not my problem! Hyunjin, just tell 'em you're taken! Easy!" A younger boy said as he looked up, looking at his hyung. "Easy for you to say Jeongin! I try! They're all like *girly mimick voice* "oh Hyunjinnie! We're better than him!" *scoffs* yea right!" He rolled his eyes as his friends laughed. "Hey guys! Look who it is!! Yeonjun and Ni-ki!" "No way! How'd you know felix?!" A squirrel boy said as he looked over to the boy named felix pointing at the 2 boys in the middle of the crowd. "Wonder what they'll do..?" A brown hairded boy said as he was close to sleeping. "Guys!" A voice was heard. The 8 boys looked over and saw a group of another 8 boys too. Ateez. A good friend of them. "Hey!" The oldest boy of the group smiled as he looked at his other friends.

Ateez: Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung and Jongho.

"You guys seen what's happening?" The oldest of all members said as he sat down next the sleepy boy. "It's a dance battle! Again! People are cheering for 'em!" The oldest said again. "*scoffs* glad no one notices us do that!" The sleepy boy said as he sat up and looked at the oldest member of Ateez. "True! Anyways! Chan, mind if you guys could help us out?" The leader of the group said. Looking at the other leader of Stray kids. "What's up?" "Well...we need help with a choreography...think you can help us with that?" Another boy said. "I think so...but us 3Racha won't be able to help, nor the 2 youngest But I know who! Minho, Hyunjin and Felix!" Chan looked over and called out the blue haird boy, the sleepy boy and a black haired boy. The 3 stood up and walked over to the oldest. Looking at the other 8 in front of them, they bowed and greeted them. "These guys could help! They are the dancers, professional I should say *chuckles a little* you can count on them!" Chan smiled as he looked at the boy. "Really? Thanks chan!" The boy smiled as he looked at the 3. "You got it Hongjoong! Hope the boys help out!" He said as he looked at his friends. Minho was so close to sleeping when he got his hand pulled. "Come on hyung! Let's go help!" Hyunjin smiled as he and Felix pulled their hyung. "*groans* How long will this last...?" The others laughed as they left.

──K-Dance room──

"So what kind of dance moves you guys looking for?" Felix said as he looked at the boys, sitting down on the floor as the other 2 danceracha members were standing. "Well, see that's the thing." Hongjoong said as he stood up, going to his laptop and turning it on. "See, we made a new song called HALAZIA." He played the song, the 3 boys listened to it, seeing if they could get any idea to what they could use to dance. "Hold on, go back." Minho said. Hongjoong doing what he said. It was playing Mingi's part. "There! Pause it! What time is it stopped at?" Said the brunette boy, "its at 1:33, why?" "Who's singing?" "Mingi, our rapper?" "Play it again, exactly at...1:33, once his part is finished pause it" The boy was confused. "You'll see" Hyunjin said as he looked at felix, both boys looked at their hyung. "Mingi? Come here." Minho said, standng in front of the mirror, looking at the other 7 boys, seeing who was this Mingi boy. Seeing the orange hairded boy stand up and walking fo him.

"Yea?" "I'm gonna dance to you part, is it solo?" "Yea, it's solo, I only dance the others don't." "Okay. Hongjoong play it, watch how I do it, okay?" The orange hairded boy nodded. Minho signaled Hongjoong to play the part. "Play it." Said the blue haird boy, the music played and so did minho, his body moving to the beats, hitting every single one. The others were amazed, well, the 8, the other 2 were already trying a few different dances while the 8 only focused on Minho. "Okay, did you get it?" "Sort of? I got some of it" "*panting* okay, play it again, try to dance the parts were you memorized it." "Okay" the music played, both boys started dancing. Mingi was doing good, he didn't get some parts well, but the rest he did. "That was good!" Hongjoong said as he smiled at mingi. "It was, but we gotta keep working on it. Felix, help out with 3 other boys and you too Hyunjin. Help 2 other boys. The rest with me." And so, all the boys stood up and got with one of the 3 boys...

──Time Skip──

"Like this?" "Yunho? I'm pretty sure you got it the first time" "Shut it Yeosang! I get it, you catch up really quick!" A tall boy said, looking over at the dark haired boy. "*laughs a bit* it's alright, here, watch again, Carefully! I'm not gonna keep doing it over and over" Felix said as he began dancing. 'So beautiful...' Yunho thought, looking at felix dance. Let's be honest, who wouldn't fall in love with felix? His cute face yet deep voice, his body, they way it goes so smooth to the sound of music. Yunho knew the dance pretty well, he just kept "messing up" just to keep looking at felix move and sway his hips. "Got it now?" "Hmm? Oh yea, got it now!" "Really? *Heavy breathing* let's see." Felix sat down next to a red haird boy named Wooyoung. "FINALLY! jeez I don't get how you're the main dancer and yet can't get it right! *laughs* sad and funny!"

Wooyoung said as he began to laugh. "Now, don't make fun of each other. Yunho-Hyung messes up sometimes, you too Wooyoung. Even us 3 too." Felix said as he looked at wooyoung and playfully pushed him. "See? Even Cutie boy said so himself!" "C-cutie boy!?" Felix blushed as his eyes widened. "Felix! Let's go. The others are waiting!" Hyunjin said as he grabbed his hands and pulled him up. "Bye guys!" "Bye!" All 8 said in sync 'Cutie boy~...he's so adorable!' Yunho smiled, thinking of felix and his cute smile and face. "Someone's in love~" Mingi said *smack* "ow~! That hurt!" He whined as he got his hand smacked. "Shh, let the man be. Don't wanna ruin his love do we~?" Seonghwa teased as Yunho's face turned red as a strawberry. The boys laughed at Yunho. Making him even more flustered. "Come on! Let's go home. We all need some rest!" The leader said as they all began to pack up and get ready to leave the studio...

────────────────────────

"Sooo~ how did it go?" Hyunjin-hyung said as he looked at me in a teasing way. "W-what do you mean...?" Really? Jeez felix. You know what he means by that. "Don't lie to me! You know what I'm talking about!" "What's happening?" Channie-hyung said as he sat down next to Jisung. Hyunjin looked at me. 'You better not!' I looked at him. His teasing smirk showed up, giving me the 'You know' look. "Nothing! Nothing at all hyung!" I panicked as I started to wave my hands around. He only looked at me and laughed a little. "You embarrassed to say?" Channie said as he sat down closer to me and Hyunjin, since jisung stood up and left. "Yes. He uh, em-barr-assed? To say it" Hyunjin-hyung said. I laughed a bit. His English and his accent is getting better, but still struggling on a few words. "You don't need to know Hyung!" I panicked, waving my hands around as Channie chuckled a bit. "I see, anyways, I already know. *chuckles a bit* Lee know already said." WHAT!? Did channie just say Lee know already told him?! NOOO, this can't be?!

"He did not!" I looked at him. My eyes widened as my face was heating up. He chuckled and nodded "you know it! Nothing gets passed him." He smiled. SMILED?!. HELLO?! I JUST GOT EXPOSED!! "Don't panic lixie, no one is gonna know other than us." Hyunjin said as he patted my back. I hid my face with my sleeves, damn it! I really want to scream so bad...Damn it Yunho!...Either way, there's no way for me to See! That man, if I do! I'll dig a hole and get in there, I'll ask for someone to bury me...I'll be honest though! Who wouldn't fall in love with Yunho? Definitely not me!....okay, I guess so. But! I DIDN'T KNOW HE LIKES ME!? At least I think he does, if not, then this is all just a misunderstanding!! He's a great man, the sweetest man and funniest too! He's like seungmin, just a little different, age, look, height! And a different personality, like I said, almost like seungmin, but just different personality. Would I want to know more about him? Yes. Yes I would. In my imagination. Pfft!

Don't go thinking too far about this! Anyways! I need to go! I need to go to my shared room it's getting a bit late. "Shouldn't we finish this up? We all need to sleep, plus we have classes tomorrow" our maknae. I.N said as he looked at Changbin-hyung and Hannie-hyung working out hard. "I know, but we've all saw how everybody is! I really want to do something to get there attention!" Jisung beamed, lets all be honest, Jisung is the greatest, but performing in front of the whole school?! Hell I think he'd probably, freeze or mess somethin up. Anyways! I need sleep. "Don't force yourself you guys! Well all need rest! So! I'm off! I need my sleep for tomorrow's project." "Project?! Holy shit I forgot all about that! I'm gonna go work on that! Goodnight everybody!" Seungmin said as he left to go to our room. "Well! Goodnight. Sleep well, and Hyunjin! No pressure on that side of your body! That shoulder needs to heal!" Channie-hyung said as he noticed Hyunjinnie pouting. "Okay! Goodnight!" I yelled *yawns* well sleep is kicking in huh...?

────────────────────────

All the boys were asleep. Minho and Jisung cuddling together, in their shared room. Changbin, Hyunjin and Jeongin were all sleeping in the same bedroom. Seungmin working on his project as felix was sleeping next to him. And Chan working oh his desk, only sound that was heard in there also shared bedroom. Seungmin writing and typing on his notebook and laptop, finishing up his project. Chan on his laptop too, fixing some of parts of their song. "Do you ever think that people at school will ever notice us..?" The room went silent, when seungmin stopped doing his things and looked at Chan's back. He sighed as he turned around to look at seungmin, who was slouching and his eyes becoming heavy due to how he tired he's getting. "I do wish for that to seung, but let's not rush. Luck will always come when we need it..." He smiled and he saw seungmin nod back. He stood up and stretched his arms out, hearing a few cracks/pops from his body. Putting his laptop away and going to seungmin, helping put his things away too. Tucking seungmin next to felix and kissing both their cheeks. "Sleep well..." He smiled as he turned off the lights and closed the door. Heading to his and minsungs room.

──Morning──

"Ya! I wanted that!!". "Well to bad! Mine now!". "They're fighting...again". Chaos, not one time can Chan and Minho have a break from all the screaming. It's barley 8 in the morning. "Sit down!" Minho yelled out as he slammed his hands on the table. All boys got quiet and sat down, "thank you...*huffs* you guys eat now! Class begans in 10 minutes!" Chan said, all boys nodded and began to finish their food.

────────────────────────

"Yunho! Come help me with this piece" Jongho said as he was getting a part from their dance messed up, he tried to fix it. But never worked. Yunho went to check up on him. He did well, it was just that small part that he couldn't do well. "Don't put to much pressure on the leg and arm. You could pull a muscle. Yes, put pressure, but not too much! Like this" Yunho stood next to him and did the part perfectly. Smooth and easy. Jongho mouths becoming an 'O' shape, seeing how it was meant to be "oooh! I see now. Like this right?" Jongho did it again, not to much pressure as Yunho said. "Yep! You got it!" He smiled patting the youngest back. "Now come on! Classes begin in 7 minutes!" "7?! We have to run then!" Yeosang peeped out "Well let's go then!" Yunho said, it was only the 3 of them, the other 5 were, well, 2 have first hour free, so they slept in. 2 other already left for school and the other one. Is on his way to his classes. All 3 left and began to run.

Luckily their school was close and since they stay at the dorms that belongs to the school, they get there easily. "Damn! I don't *heavy breathing,* wanna be late for Mrs. Lee's class!" "I know! *Heavy breathing* She's mean!" Both the youngest boys said as they were running. "That sucks! *Heavy breathing* I have Mr. Park..." all 3 boys made it to school, saying their goodbyes and heading to class, still panting from all that running. 'I'm not late! Ughhh! I'm so glad Mr. Park isn't here yet!' Yunho sighed in relief, heading to his desk and sitting down. Throwing his head back and finally getting his breathing well. He looked to the side, and saw him. Felix. His beautiful black long hair. Angelic face with those beautiful freckles. His cute outfit. Damn was Yunho head over heels for that boy! 'Stop! To much starring and he'll notice!' Yunho shook his head and started to get his things out. Trying to pay most attention to class, now that the teacher has walked in.

────────────────────────

Class had ended, 2nd class was about began in 5 minutes. "Hey! Yongbok!" The freckled boy looked over and saw Yunho walking to him. "Yunho? I-I meant Hyung! Sorry..." felix eyes widened as he quickly apologized to yunho, "ah? Oh *laughs a bit* It's fine, no need to apologize." He smiled as he patted the boys back. "Anyways, I wanted to ask if you could help me out with the assignment, I couldn't understand it that well." He looked at felix, who was thinking to whether say yes or no. 'Well I have a practice after school...sooo, maybe lunch?' Felix did remember, that they still had to help them out with their dance, so he could help him at the same time. "How about lunch? We'll still be helping you guys with the dance. Right? And I could help you at the same time too." Felix said, looking at Yunho. He smiled "Okay! Thank you, I'll be waiting then!" *Bell rings* "I'll see you later then! Bye bye cutie boy~!" Felix's eyes widened as his cheek started to get warm, knowing that, he's blushing. 'C-cutie boy!?' He smiled a bit. Turning around and heading to his class, smiling as his cheeks were still red.

Yunho's face was turning red, as a smile was on his face. "You know, you should ask him out. He'll probably say yes." Yunho yelled out as he fell. He groaned, getting hit in the head by the door. The boy slightly laughed at his clumsiness. "Jeez! Don't scare me like that! *whines* oww...!" He whined, rubbing his head as he looked at the boy. "Sorry? Plus *laughs a bit* it was a bit funny!" The boy laughed as he kept apologizing. "Haha! Very funny!...What do you want anyways...?" Yunho questioned himself. "Huh? Oh! I was wondering if you could help us out with somethin!" The brunette boy said, smiling a bit. "Me? With what?" Yunho was confused, he wasn't really the type to help someone he doesn't know, as he is shy sometimes. But this? It was someone he knew, but never spoke with them that much. "Creating a piece for our song! You know? You are the best dancer in your friend/band group!" "Well, that is true...I guess so, when do you want me to help out?" He asked. Both now in the classroom, sitting down next to each other. "Mmm, well. How about today at lunch?" "Lunch? Well- maybe, I mean, we have practice with someone else, but I think you guys come in!"

Yunho looked at the boy who nodded back and smiled a bit. "That's fine! We just need you, but we could probably use some extra help. I'll ask the other boys and see what they say." Yunho agreed, they both paid attention at the front of the class, as the bell rang and they began to get their things that they need for today. The teacher walked in, all the students ready for today. Minus Yunho, his mind going back to felix. "What's with the red face?" Felix looked at Jeongin, confused. "What do you mean?" Jeongin rolled his eyed and laughed a bit "your face is red" He pointed, felix pulled out his phone using the camera, he noticed. His eyes widened as he face got more red. "See? Wait- it's getting more red! Someone's getting flustered!" Jeongin laughed a bit as felix lightly smacked his shoulder and hid his face. "S-stop! You're making it w-worse!!" He looked at Jeongin as he pouted. Jeongin laughed as he walked with felix to their class. "Not my problem, I just said facts. Why you red? Somethin happened~? Tell me!" He jumped, grabbing Felix's hand from his face, looking at him with a wide smile. Felix sighed, giving up and looked at him.

"W-well...You remember the guys from yesterday, right?" Jeongin thought for a bit. "Those 8 guys? What's their name? ATEEZ right?" He nodded. "Yep. Well, I may or may not have gotten a slight crush on one of them...it was his fault! He keeps making me feel something for him and keeps calling me Cutie boy!! It's e-embarrassing!!" Felix, looked at jeongin as he sat down. "You like someone?! Who? I wanna know" jeongin stood up and grabbed his hands again, jumping up and down a bit. His smile widening "n-not right! Innie sit down, I'll tell you later. But I gotta go, Mr.Yang is coming, don't wanna get my ass in trouble. See you later at lunch, kay?" He hugged jeongin saying their goodbyes. Felix quickly left the classroom and headed to the library for his free hour. Felix's face became red. Again, just, thinking about his name or when his face pops up in his mind, he just gets all red. 'What do I do..?! It's too much!!' Felix couldn't concentrate at all. Once he entered the library, he went to his usual spot. A few couches were there, table and seats, a few bookshelf. It was a comfortable place for him, as he always rests, sleeps or just works on any school assignments. Once he sat down on one of the couches, he sighed. Feeling his body relax as he tried to forget about Yunho. "Aghh! It's so hard~" He whined as he rubbed his head.

"What's hard?" "Ahh! Don't scare me like that!" Felix covered his mouth when he yelled out. Looking at the person who startled him. "Oh, *laughs a bit* sorry, didn't mean to scare you" The student said as they apologized "it's fine...Umm, Yeji right?" He sat up, seeing the brunette sit down next to him. She giggled a bit "Yuna. Shin Yuna" She smiled. Felix felt embarrassed as he apologized "O-oh..Shi- I'm sorry...! Should've asked first huh?" He looked at her and apologized again "ah, no its okay, no need to apologize. You are?" Felix wanted to sigh, not many students here know them that well... "Felix, Lee Felix." She nodded. "You're in that girl group, ummm, Itzy right?" She smiled and nodded. "Yep! What about you? Are in a group too? I don't think I've ever seen you." She pointed out. "Hmm? Oh, yea I'm in a group too, not a very well known. Stray Kids." Yuna made an 'O' shape. "I think I heard of you guys." She said looking at Felix's eyes lit up a bit, he smiled a bit. "Really?" She nodded again. "Yea. You guys were the one who helped Yeji with our new song." She looked at him. "Oh yea, I remember, it was our leader. Chan, he's the one who produces." "Oh? That's cool. By the way, what did you mean by 'its so hard'?" She asked.

He was confused for a second, until he knew what she was talking about. He blushed a bit. "O-oh, umm. It's a bit embarrassing. You know? Crushes." He rubbed that back of neck "ohh, liking somebody, I see. Well, don't be embarrassed about it. It happens to everyone. Who is it?" Yuna smiled a bit as she saw Felix's face getting more red. *giggles a bit* "You must like this crush of yours a lot." He nodded. "Y-yea, I do, well I think I do. Not so sure. I wanna ask them. But I'm too scared" He frowned, as 8f he were to confess, he'd probably get rejected or not. She hummed. "Don't be, trust yourself. You can do it!" She stood up and looked at him. "It was fun meeting you felix. Wish we could talk more. But I gotta meet up with my friends. See you whenever. Bye!" She waved, leaving felix alone. 'She's right. I should at least trust myself and confess. I mean why else would he call me Cutie boy!' Felix felt the courage to ask yunho. Maybe during practice. If so, that way he can stop having mixed feelings. He shook his head. Laying down on the couch and letting his eyes close. Soon falling asleep.

Cutie boy~!

────────────────────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I had fun writing this. But it was filled with some confusion. If this was a bit confusing. I'll maybe fix it. Maybe. Not sure. Anyways! Part 2 will be out next week! I think this will be my favorite skz x ateez! Hope you guys enjoyed. Bye bye!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

──4084 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 336 16
! very slow posting ! hurtfics, sickfics, angsts, fluffs, ships and more about our zb1 boys! updates when i have something to post lol i'll take requ...
1.8M 28.6K 61
TOO MANY GRAMMAR ERRORS WARNING, I couldn't put myself to re-read them...is cringey as fuc, so I'm not gonna suffer and edit the Grammar errors ๐Ÿคก so...
272K 4.1K 13
One shots with your favourite boy group Stray Kids. [DISCLAIMER] These series of oneshots were written before it was discovered what happened with W...
2K 12 16
โœจ๐ŸŽ€ Welcome to my collection of Stray Kids one-shots! ๐ŸŽ€โœจ In this book, you'll find a variety of stories ranging from fluffy moments to heart-wrenchi...