Skz oneshots

By aliceinstayland

as the title says includes smut [slight]( warning will be given) More

Insomnia ( Chan × reader)
a/n
insomnia (chan×reader) pt2
WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ( seungmin )
RAIN ( Jeongin)
HAIR ADDICTED ( hyunjin)
DELIVERY BOY ( Felix )
star gazing ( Minho)
happy ending ( Han)
1k !!!
Voting and 7k special 🥳
IMPORTANT!!

a little care ( changbin)

1K 8 3
By aliceinstayland

I was sitting in my bed waiting for my fiance to come home. I was on my periods so it was really bad , I was craving cuddles.

Changbin and I have been in a relationship for 8 years and just a month ago he proposed me .

He was working a little bit extra so he was going to be late . I was getting bored so decided to watch some k dramas.

Time skip
Changbin POV

I was working a little late than usual today , I was missing ynie . She was on her periods. I checked the time on my phone, it was 10:38 pm . I should go now . I quickly save the file and switched off the laptop while informing Chan hyung that I was going.

I came back home and it was silent, she may be in the room . I went to the room , she was sleeping peacefully. I quickly took a shower and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

Soon I felt two hands wrap around my waist scaring me a bit . I turned around to see a sleepy yn .

" When did you came home " she asked as she snuggled in my chest . " I came home nearly an hour ago" I said as I cared her hair " why didn't you wake me up " she said looking at me . " Because you were sleeping love" " hmm" " well dinner is ready, take a seat " I said as she walked to the table .

After finishing our food , I washed the dishes while she was hugging me like a koala . After the dishes were washed , i picked her up and went to the bedroom. She was fast asleep. I put her on the bed going to the washroom to do my night time routine.

As I entered the bed , she was attracted to my warmth and cuddled closer . " Goodnight love " I said as I peck her " hmm night " she said as we both drifted off to sleep.

This week was kinda hectic at school because of quizzes, homework and all but still managed to update. I also noticed that readers are being silent so please comment on the stories your thoughts and enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 699 4
SUNSUN short-story written in Burmese. [Unicode only] ⚠️ Fake marriage. Romance and marriage life.
1.9M 83.8K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
11K 65 25
Requests are opened Stray kids react Stray kids imagines Stray kids mlt