The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

بواسطة Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

852 30 0
بواسطة Ryushuu1412

"Hokage-sama, you wished to speak with me?"

Sarutobi glanced up with a smile as Hyuuga Hiashi stepped into the office, quietly closing the door behind him. The sandaime quickly activated the privacy seals before standing and coming out from around his desk.

"I did," Sarutobi nodded. "I will get right to the point as we may be short on time. You recall the Hyuuga Affair eight years ago, of course?"

Hiashi's already stony countenance shuttered completely. "Of course," the affirmation was clipped and cold but Sarutobi paid it no mind.

"Six years ago," the Sandaime continued carefully. He and Hizashi had worked out an abridged version of the recent events before summoning Hiashi to the tower. "I'd sent a spy to Kumo to make sure nothing like it would ever happen again. Two years ago, that spy came back, bringing with him some very startling news."

Hiashi stiffened at this, "Will Kumo try again?"

Sarutobi quickly shook his head in the negative. "No, no, it isn't that. It seems Kumo has been keeping a secret of great magnitude from the rest of the world and, after my spy reveal the information to me, I sent him back out to retrieve the secret. He and his partner had just returned with him earlier today." He paused here, glancing at his private office. "I believe showing you would be best. Hizashi-san?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Sarutobi watched the Hyuuga Clan Head freeze, eyes widening when the small office's door opened and Hizashi stepped out, face calm but an almost amused gleam in his eyes, mixed with a healthy amount of concern as the two brothers stared at each other.

"It has been a while, Nii-sama." Hizashi hesitated when Hiashi made no move to even speak, only continuing to stare at him, his face having paled considerably. The younger twin glanced wryly at the Hokage. "Perhaps you should have told him first, after all."

Sarutobi shrugged unrepentantly. He rarely ever saw any of the stiff clan heads acting out of character and he needed his own way of keeping himself entertained, Hokage or no.

"Nii-sama, it's me. Are you alright?" Hizashi stepped closer and Hiashi finally seemed to pull himself together, rounding on the Hokage with a mixture of confusion and anger blazing in his eyes.

"What is the meaning of this, Hokage-sama?" the clan head bit out, jaw tight. "This is not my brother, Hizashi died eight years ago!"

Sarutobi raised his hand in acalming gesture and briefly considered calling Natsuki back to explain but deciding against it. The whitehead was probably were busy cleaning and setting for his home right about now, with both of his lovers by his side, giving a hands.

"Hiashi-san, I assure you, this is your brother. My spy happens to be adept at Fuuinjutsu and has assured me that the coffin your brother was found in had a Life Suspension Seal placed on it. He managed to break the seal and bring Hizashi-san back safely only hours ago. Kumo managed to save your brother's life after realizing what the Caged Bird Seal would do upon his death and has kept him alive but unconscious ever since while letting the rest of the world believe him to be dead."

Hiashi took this in with a heavy frown as he glanced between Sarutobi and his brother. Seeing this, Hizashi stepped forward again and bared his throat, letting the older of the two see the obvious scar marring his skin. "I am real, Nii-sama." Hizashi reassured softly. "And I am back."

Hishi continued staring at his twin, eyeing the scar before glancing at the curse seal that, without a Hitai-ate, stood out clearly on Hizashi's forehead. The clan head almost stumbled forward a step, unable to look away as if mesmerized. "What was the last thing you asked me to do before you took my place nine years ago?" the man's voice was nearly a whisper.

Hizashi smiled ever-so-slightly. "I asked you to tell Neji why I chose to take your place." He paused in thought. "Though knowing you, you probably have not done so out of some sort of misplaced guilt-"

He was cut off suddenly when Hiashi did stumble forward this time, one hand hovering in front of his younger twin as if afraid that touching him would prove everything to be nothing but a genjutsu. Mere seconds later, the hand reached out and closed tightly around Hizashi's arm, dragging the startled man into a desperate hug.

Several feet away, Sarutobi turned to look out the window to give the two men some semblance of privacy. A smile broke out on his face; it had been a long time since Hiashi had shown any outward emotion. He ignored the quiet murmurs behind him as the two Hyuugas exchanged words and went over the plan in his head instead.

The sound of someone politely clearing their throat behind him caused Sarutobi to turn back, his smile lingering when he saw Hiashi standing with his hands at his side once more, Hizashi a half-step beside him. Both were composed again though for more relaxed and an invisible weight seemed to have been lifted from the Hyuuga Clan Head's shoulders.

"Could you please explain the circumstances, Hokage-sama?" Hiazhi restarted, voice somehow warmed while still retaining the neutral formality he typically used.

Sarutobi nodded, moving back around his desk. "Obviously, the fact that I set one of my shinobi into Kumo cannot be revealed. My spy came up with a plan that should cover this truth and we, Hizashi and I, believe that this is the version we should give the Council."

Quickly, Sarutobi recounted the plan Natsuki had come up with, smoothing over the rougher parts. "Hizashi-san will slip back outside the village perhaps five to six days after Natsuki-kun is finished. If we time it correctly, no one will suspect anything."

Hiashi mulled this over silently when Sarutobi finished, glancing briefly at his brother again as he had been every two minutes since Hizashi had shown himself. The other two occupants of the room politely pretended not to notice, though Hizashi made the effort to stare back reassuringly whenever Hiashi looked over.

"It is a good plan," Hiashi admitted before glancing around the office. "Where is this spy now?"

"I dismissed him for the day," Sarutobi revealed. "He deserves the rest."

"What is his name?" Hiashi persisted.

"Akai Natsuki," Hizashi provided helpfully.

Hiashi knitted his brow, "The bounty hunter?"

Sarutobi quickly took over again when Hizashi shot a subtle glance at him. "Yes, Natsuki-kun hasn't been in Konoha for eleven years after the Kyuubi incident. He felt pressure after the death of his mentor and only family, and decided to leave the village for a while, but since I don't want to let his talents become to waste, I have him to become my spy outside the village. Just I have done to my student Jiraiya. All his report to me have been through his summons. But he showed an aptitude for infiltration so I sent him into Kumo on this long-term mission. As it is, he's done a wonderful job and even brought back an important figure of our village. Him as bounty hunter is just an extra to gain his reputation with a fortune by claim the bounties while taking out every threat that come to our village."

Hiashi tilted his head thoughtfully, looking between his brother and the Hokage as if suspecting something, but Sarutobi kept his face bland and Hizashi blinked calmly back at his brother. The Clan Head accepted this knowledge with a simple nod after a moment though Sarutobi had a hidden suspicion that Hiashi didn't entirely believe the story he had spun.

"Very well," Hiashi continued without giving voice to any thoughts he had on the matter. "If you believe this to be the best course of action, I will accept this plan. I assume Hizashi will stay here in the meantime?"

Sarutobi nodded, mildly relieved. Hiashi was on the Council and he might have been inclined to inform at least a few other members or decide that revenge against Kumo immediately would be the best course of action.

"Alright then," Sarutobi spoke briskly now, nodding to his side office. "If you wish, you could use my office to...catch up on recent years."

Both Hyuugas bowed quietly, Hizashi quirking a wry smile at him before both brothers disappeared into the office, the door shutting behind them and their chakra signals disappearing instantly. Sarutobi deactivated the privacy seals but did not summon his ANBU back in as he settled down to work again. He decided to call Natsuki back tomorrow. The situation wasn't so desperate that he would need to send the whitehead back out when he had just come home.

XXXX

Natsuki woke up by someone fondling his nipples under his clothes, "Mmn!" moaning lowly, he opened one of his eye to see who attack him while he was sleeping and saw the mop of silveretted of Kakashi.

"Oh, you're awake honeypie?" said Kakashi sweetly, still keep playing with Natsuki's nipple. The whitehead turned to face his lover with half lidded eyes, "Kakashi?"

Said man eye smile to him, bringing down his mask to kiss his lover and Natsuki let him. While they were at it, Natsuki felt another arms circling around his waist passionately. "Senpai~ having Natsu for yourself is not fair. Let me have a piece too." pout Shisui embracing the whitehead from behind.

The Hatake opened his eyes and give a glance to the Uchiha, Natsuki pulled himself from the kiss, panting heavily. Then, Shisui took this opportunity to turn his lover from the oldest of the two and pulled him for another kiss.

While the two were kissing Kakashi snuggle Natsuki closer from behind and lay his head on his nape, getting his way on sucking Natsuki pale skin, nibling on it, giving the vampire a hickey.

"Mmn! Fuah!" moan Natsuki again under the deep kiss and pulled away to take a breath. Pushing both of his lovers gently while gulping for air, "Alright, you two. Knock it off, I need to get up and cook a dinner for us. If you two keep fondling me like that, I can't make the work done." He scolded his horny lovers and get up from bed. He walked out from their shared room leaving his two lovers in bed to the kitchen to start prepared dinner.

Kakashi and Shisui groan after he left, feeling the tightness between their pants. Each of them were thinking of what they need to do and they hurriedly run to somewhere to release themselves.

Time skip...

Kakashi and Shisui came out after they done doing their business and walked to the kitchen where Natsuki is.

They watch how their lover going around the kitchen, preparing a dinner for the three of them. The two softened at the sight of him, they then looked at the meal that was already prepared on their dining table. When they saw their favourite food, the two started to drool at the sight of the meal.

Natsuki, noticed them in the room, turned to them with a grin. "Take a sit you two, dinner will be ready in a moment." The two obligately follow him and took their sit, side by side while waiting for Natsuki to finish preparing the dinner.

The whitehead then come back with a two more plate of food and putted it on the table and took his own sit in front of the two. He lifted his head and look at both of his lovers with a confident grin, "Well, what you guys waiting for. Dig in!"

Kakashi and Shisui didn't waste their time, took a bite at the food and moaned in delight at the delicious taste. "This is good Natsuki," praised Kakashi and continued eating his miso eggplant, Shisui beside him also nodded in agreement, mouth full of food. Hearing the praise, Natsuki grin wider and have his own potion of food, humming happily at the taste of the juicy meat dancing in his mouth.

XXXX

The Next day...

Natsuki woke up with a two set of arms holding him from the front and the back, possessively. His head were resting on Kakashi's broad chest while his back was leaned on Shisui lean's one, arms already embracing the Hatake comfortably on him.

Natsuki sigh tenderly, mind in bliss at warm and affection action from his lovers. He had been wanting this for the long time, he had longed for this warm love and affection of someone.

The whitehead shuffled closer to his lovers, he inhale Kakashi scent first. Wolf and lightning, that's nice and surprising, he didn't know that Hatake clan was a descendant of demon wolf.

"That would solve the problem that we have with the curse." Spoke Kurama suddenly in his head. And the vampire internally hummed at his long life companion in agreement.

Natsuki then wiggled out of Kakashi's grip and turned to face Shisui, he shove his nose into Shisui's collarbone and he breathed deeply. Grass, honey and fire. Well, that was comforting scent the Uchiha have there.

The whitehead snuggled into his lovers embrace more deeper, deciding to take a few more sleep before the sunrise.

Time skip...

The next time Natsuki woke up again, it was the thirst of blood. Looking at both of his side, he realized that his lovers already awake and his enchanted senses can heard the noise on the kitchen and he can smell eggs and bacon from there.

"Oh, you're awake!" he heard someone called him and he turned to see Kakashi. The Hatake were wrapped himself with towel on his waist, hair wet with a tiny towel wrapped on his neck, indicating he just finish from shower or bath.

Natsuki smile naturally at him, "Good morning, Kashi!" he greeted his lover warmly with half-lidded eyes, looking like an adorable kitten just wake up from it nap. Kakashi heart thump at the adorable sight and tried to hold himself from not jumping into his adorable soulmate.

But then, he caught the sight of pain in his lover eyes. Concern for his lover, Kakashi took his seat on the bed, he held his hand to caress Natsuki's smooth pale cheek gently. "What's wrong? You look in pain." he pointed gently, concern lingered in his voice.

Natsuki leaned on his touch and let him to caress him, his indigo orbs were a bit dazed. "It's nothing. I'm just thirty, that's all." He responded between the gentle caress he got from his lover. Kakashi hummed, "Do you want me to get a water for you?" asked him cluelessly.

Natsuki shook his head, "I'm not thirsty of that." he replied, trying to give a hint for his clueless lover.

Kakashi tilted his head, confused. If he not thirty of water, then what? Though him. Then, something click in his mind, mouth 'oh' in quieted sound. He gaze at Natsuki intently, his lover glance up at him hesitantly. Kakashi eyes softened, he can read what his lover were thinking right now when they were in this situation. So, with that decision, Kakashi pulled Natsuki to him closer into his lap, making the vampire jerked a little.

Bringing Natsuki's mouth close to him neck, Kakashi demanded "Drink!" and pressed Natsuki head to his neck to make sure he didn't run from him.

Hesitant but have no way to resist, Natsuki pulled out his fangs to sung his teeth into Kakashi's flesh.

Kakashi hissed at the bite, then moaned lowly when the pain started to become pleasure. He then felt his strength were losing and had to slumped his body onto the bed while his hands clenching on Natsuki's shirt tightly.

And that time, Shisui come into the room. "Hey guys, breakfast is- I will leave you two a moment." Shisui curtly say and leave the room after seeing what's happened.

A few beat later, Natsuki stops. They were both panting and staring into each other's eyes. Natsuki cleaned his mouth from the blood that he suck earlier with a lick and surged forwardly unexpectedly and they kiss for hours.

Tbc

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

878 20 5
After the great 4th ninja war and when the fight was ongoing with Kaguya Otsatsuki team 7 which is kakashi katake naruto uzumaki sakura haruna sasuke...
1.1M 51.5K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
3K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
72.2K 2.3K 28
Naruto and Sasuke were the only ones left. Every one of their people had been killed by the goddess. The people who fought the war by their side, all...