The Golden Wolf [Jaime Lannis...

Par Lilithishere24

Did you ever imagine Ser Jaime Lannister on the Iron Throne or is he the bad guy? Let me tell you that George... Plus

The Golden Wolf
Aesthetic 🪐🔮
Cast
Introduction
Chapter I . Murders
Chapter II . Direwolves
Chapter III. The Scroll
Chapter IV. Ghost
Chapter V. King's Party
Chapter VI. Winter Is Coming
Chapter VII. Proposal
Chapter IX. Old Story
Chapter X. The Red Wedding
Chapter XI. The Day After
Chapter XII. Not Knowing
Chapter XIII. King's Road
Chapter XIV. King's Landing
Chapter XV. The Family
Chapter XVI. A Problem?
Chapter XVII. Fear
Chapter XVIII. Second Chance
XIX. The Hand Of The King Tournament
XX. First Anniversary
XXI. The Wolf And The Lion
XXII. A Golden Crown
XXIII. You Win Or You Die

Chapter VIII. The Plan

374 15 3
Par Lilithishere24

Raya POV

Jaime stares at me as the moonlight on my face, fuck we just kissed, gods we melt kissing.

He says while we take our breath from the kiss "Yes, Fuck. Raya, What are you doing here?"

I stare into his eyes for the last time before running down the stairs.

Jaime runs after me "Raya" I run outside the first keep "Raya" he catches me by the arm "Raya" I nervously look at him "Raya, stop. What were you doing here?"

I gather my courage "Actually, what were you doing up here?" I shrug "Why did you grab me and kiss me?" Jaime looks around the place is dark only moonlight "Is there someone you were waiting for here? This is an abandoned place"

Jaime lost in his thoughts "No, why did you kiss me back if you are so angry now, and what were you doing alone?"

I cross my arms to my chest "Why you kissed me??"

"You aware you are asking too much"

I look around hoping Robb doesn't show up now "I know but why did you kiss me?" I harshly "Answer me"

Jaime sighs "You own me a week to do anything I want"

I stare at him "I___"

Jaime POV

I cut Raya "I said everything and you said yes"

Of course, I lied how could I save myself from this bad situation?

Raya looks at me unbelieve what I'm saying. She is smart, I just need to find something to fix this I hope Cersei does not show up now and late more

Raya POV

I scoff "Anyway, do not ever think to kiss me again, we said doing for you something not taste each other lips"

Jaime with his lazy grin "You did not like it"

I look at him up and down "Not polite"

I walk past him and he grabs me by the arm and kisses me again. I try to free myself but he holds my arms with one hand.

What we can say is all the rumors and stories are true the strongest man in the seven kingdoms but I could not fight him more...

I gave up and kissed him back, I don't know why. But I hate myself at the same time, this is a betrayal of Robb.

I don't know why my heart is racing and adrenaline rushing through my veins, there is a thrill when my lips meet his lips.

Jaime takes his breath and rests his forehead on mine, our eyes meet but his eyes are different not the same bold eyes but softness I had never seen before.

We look at each other for a moment, and then I slap him in the face "Do not kiss me again!!" I run inside the castle.

Jaime POV

I touch my face where she slapped me and smile at myself, Why I kissed her again? I am acting not like myself, what is wrong with me?

Ceresi walks to me "Why are you smiling at yourself?"

I turn to her "Remember something, where have you been all of that?"

"Trying not to be shown to the guards"

"Okay, come before someone sees us"

Raya POV

I run inside the castle but hit Robb "Aye, Robb"

Robb holds me not to fall "Raya, look where you walk, are not we must meet at the first keep"

"I do not want to be there"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

In my room, Robb was furious around the room after I told him everything about them betrothed me to Jaime.

I sit on the bed looking down not caring about his anger I'm just thinking about what Jaime was doing in the first keep because no one saw me and it was an abandoned place.

Robb sighs in anger and moves his hand through his hair "Betrothed, who father accepts that?"

I raise my head to look at his red face.

Robb sits next to me "I planned everything for us, our wedding, we will rule together the North and a son we call him Ned. How does this happen?"

I smile sadly "All of this perfect dream, Robb, I dreamed the same one but here we are in reality, you had time and did not talk to Uncle"

"I want to wait until the King leaves" he gives me a look "Yes I was wrong so you will accept marrying a Lannister?"

I stare at him "I did not accept it, Robb"

"This absurd"

I give him a look "I'm half Lannister, enough, all of you treat me like I'm an outsider, and being half Lannister is a shame thing, Mother is a Lannister and she is the best woman, I ever know and I am like her"

Robb stands "You aware you are going to marry another man?!!!"

"I'm aware all bothers you he is a Lannister" I head to the bed and get under the blanket "Good night, Robb. Close the door behind you when you walk out"

Robb storms outside and slams the door shut. I sigh closing my eyes tears fall from me silently.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Moments later, there are knocks on my door and I storm open it angrily "If you had a good word say it if you will___" I realize it is Jaime not Robb "Jaime, get in quickly"  

Jaime gets in and I pop my head outside looking if anyone sees him getting into my room, I close the door "What are you doing here?"

"I came to tell you the plan but I guess you are waiting for another one"

I ignore what he said "Tell me the plan"

Jaime looks around the room "Well" he sits at the armchair "We will marry" I stare at him "for some time and we will divorce later"

"Why then marry in the first place"

"To do what our parents want then we will say we did not work, we will fight everywhere and any time. we will let them hate the day they think to marry us"

I sit on the bed facing him "But marriage can not break Jaime"

"In new gods can"

"But I wanted all my life to marry on the old gods like Father"

Jaime nods "I understand you but you can do it when you love someone after we divorce"

I sigh "Jaime, I dreamed__" I have been cut off as there is a knock on my door

Jaime looks at me "You wait someone" he stands.

I stand "No" Jaime heads to open the door and I grab him by the arm "Where are you going?"

"Open the door"

"You kidding right" I move him to stand next to the door and put my hand on his mouth "Do not make a sound" I open the door nearby and widen my eyes "Robb"

"Raya, I___"

I nervously "Robb, can we talk tomorrow I have to sleep" 

Robb tries to open the door "Ya ya, listen to me" I still hold onto the door closing it nearby and showing my face only "Okay, I will not get in, I know you're angry" my other hand on Jaime's mouth "I am sorry, I must have to talk to father before King arrive"

I swallow my salvia "Robb, it's not__"

Jaime gives my palm several kisses my hand and I widen my eyes, Jaime's eyes grin as I feel him smiling makes me nervous.

"Raya, do not cut me, we love each other, we are going to marry" 

Jaime stops staring at me. I feel dizzy, I swear I am gonna die shut your mouth Robb.

I sigh "Robb__"

"I love you and I will not accept you to marry the Kingslayer" I look at Jaime quickly and then at Robb "Raya, let me in, we have to talk, you are never an outsider and I'm sorry I let you feel this way, I am aware you are half Lannister but you grow up as she-wolf"

I sadly "Good night, Robb"

Robb stares at me "Raya, you have someone inside"

"What are you saying, Robb? go before you make it worse, we will talk tomorrow, good night" I close the door and turn to Jaime "No one will know, Robb and I are in a relationship"

Jaime sits on the armchair and I look outside the window.

"he sees you differently, right" I sit on the bed facing him "he will always and will see himself better as a man and he is young"

I give him a look "Are you giving me advice or something"

"It's facts so tell me are not we family and new friends"

I sigh "he sees us differently, but I do not see that, Jaime."

"Why you loved him?" I take a deep breath and think for a while "If you loved him you should not take all of that"

"Of course I love him but__"

"No, but in love, Raya."

"You surprised me by asking"

Jaime looks at my sleeping wolf "May I ask you something" I nod "You still a maiden?" I give him a look "I will not judge, it is your right__"

I in a lower voice "I am"

Jaime is not paying attention "___this" he notices what I said "How?" I raise my eyebrows "How you two love each other and he let you still maiden until now" I put my hand on my mouth trying not to smile feeling shy "I mean" I laugh "You are beautiful any man want to do it"

I give him a trick question "You want?"

Jaime smirks "Of course, I want" I grin "It was a trick question" I nod "You are evil, Raya"

"from time to time, I do not love to make people around me comfortable"

Jaime smiles "I see but let me tell you do not love him, he is just the only choice in front of you when you are in the capital and see the lords you will understand me" I sigh "So you will marry me? this is the only way to get rid of our parents' opinions"

"I see " I cross my leg "You have to beg me, I am Brandon's daughter in the end" 

Jaime gives me a lazy grin fucking me with eyes and I widen my eyes and give him a look 'What are you doing?' I look at my body, my dress is with long sleeves nothing showing.

Jaime stands and puts his hand on my cheek and I slap his hand and he pulls me by the leg and I fall backward on the bed and Jaime sleeps on top of me.

I feel the blood drown out my body "What are you doing?"

Jaime smells my neck and I can't breathe and then rubs his nose with mine "I guess I take your breath away" he stands and smirks "I love to make people uncomfortable too"

I lean on my elbows and raise my head "You are unbelievable"

"you will see more, dear future wife" he heads to the door 

I point at me smiling to myself whispering "Me future wife"

"Good night, Raya"

"Night, Jaime"

Jaime opens the door walks outside and closes the door after him.

I lay on the bed normally "I will fake marry the most handsome man in the seven kingdoms, wow. Father, I will be damned"

Jaime walks in quickly closes the door and rests on it "I am aware. I am dreaming husband"

I give him a look "Why are you back?"

"Eddard outside with Robb" he walks to me "Do you want them to see me sneak outside your bedroom?"

I shake my head "No"

Jaime sits next to me "Then we will wait until they walk away"

I lay on my side "Then tell me more about the plan"

Jaime leans on his hand "Tomorrow we will tell our parents that we will not accept the marriage____"

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Narrator POV

Cerenna and Genna walk together chatting about the marriage preparations and heading to wake Raya

"Genna, they do not love each other, you see how they get furious and this is marriage for all life"

"We've known each other since the day we were born, cousin. Did I tell you something and it comes wrong"

Cerenna shakes her head "No"

Genna smirks "Believe me when I tell you both of them will be madly in love"

Cerenna smiles "I hope she has the only thing I never had love but I know Raya, she will never melt for him easily" She opens Raya's chamber door looking at Genna "I know my daughter"

Genna stares at the bed and whispers "Very much, gods protect you" She points at the bed.

Cerenna turns her head looking with widened eyes at the bed where Raya and Jaime sleep in each other arms so close that their noses touch each other like breath from one another.

Genna smirks giving her a look 'I told you so'. Cerenna stares with a small smile as sees her daughter sleeping peacefully in her son's arms the one she has never had.

All Joanna's children are Cerenna's and if Joanna is still alive today, Raya would be her daughter too.

Genna pulls her whispering "Do not let us wake them" They closed the door behind them...

》》》♡♡♡《《《

Jaime POV

I open my eyes and find Raya between my arms, I spend the night here, she sleeps peacefully as children holding onto my clothes.

I whisper smelling her roses "Raya" I smile smelling her more "Raya"

Raya opens her eyes in a sleepy voice "No" she pulls me more "Let us sleep" She opens her eyes suddenly "Jaime" I give her a smile "Oh" Raya back quickly but falls to the floor.

I did not look at her and stand "Raya, you are okay?"

Raya POV

I stand holding my arm stretch it "I am fine" he smiles "Good morning"

"Morning" he heads to the door "as we agreed"

I nod "I will follow you"

Jaime opens the door "You have a good smell by the way" I smile and he walks out not waiting for my answer.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

I walk into the great hall as the Lannisters having their breakfast with Mother, I give them a smile "Good morning, everyone" I sit and smile at Cersei's children "Your Highness"

Genna smirks "You wake up late" looking at Jaime "I hope you have a good sleep"

I smile "Yes very" Jaime smirks at me "Lord Tywin, Mother, Aunt Genna, your grace, Ser Jaime, Princes, and Princess. I refuse to marry Ser Jaime"

Jaime nods "So do I, I love what I do"

Tywin nods "Okay" Jaime and I stare at him "Anything else"

We shake our heads "No"

Tywin nods "You want the wedding with old gods or new or both"

I look at Cersei and she gives me a look 'he will not take your words'. I turn to Jaime, and Jaime gives me a look 'he did not listen' I nod back.

Genna gives me a look "Raya, your future father-in-law asked you something" I widen my eyes "Red or golden wedding"

I give Jaime a look 'You talk'

Jaime turns to Tywin "New gods" 

Genna looks at me "Red or golden dress"

Cerenna smiles "White dress, she dreamt of it all her life"

I snap "No" Everyone looks at me shocked "Red dress, I do not want white" 

Jaime nods "Red is good"

Cerenna looks at me sadly, I sigh and start to eat my breakfast sadly. All my life I dreamed to marry my half-one wearing a white dress and living peacefully and ruling Winterfell.

》》》♡♡♡《《《

At the courtyard, Robb and I stand at the ruined keep. he apologize and I told him the plan without telling him I agreed with Jaime on it. Robb puts his hand on his waist angrily "How do you know he will divorce you, Raya?"

"What I do, Robb? I talked with Uncle and he sees it good offer with Lord Tywin"

Robb sighs "It Is all my fault"

I smile sadly "Give me one year, Robb, and I will divorce and back, he does not love me and he will hate the day we will marry at" I proudly "You know me when I am annoying"

Robb gives me a look "After days, I have to see you marrying another man"

"It is not for a lifetime, remember that" we hug "it is for some time, Robby"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

120K 3.1K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
14.9K 617 18
Jaime travels to Dorne under the orders of King Aegon/Jon and makes a discovery he wasn't expecting. Rhaenys Targaryen survived the events that led t...
87.4K 2K 65
Layarah Targaryen. She lived in the North for her own safety after her father and mother died and the end of her family reign. Her time in the North...
601K 23.2K 28
❝ You Lannister lions are nothing but sinners. ❞ THE RARE WOMEN SERIES - NOVEL #3 GAME OF THRONES - SEASON 2 & 3 © stxrmborn COMPLETE...