𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝑴𝒔 �...

Bởi mistymatrix

My eyes flutter to her lips and then her eyes again, I smirked subconsciously, "Yes, Ms Cain." She narrowed h... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 4 - Continued
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22

Ch 11

4.1K 89 20
Bởi mistymatrix

I looked her in the eyes, the icy blue orbs glistening back at me. It was easy to get lost in them, she had thick, dark eyelashes that hugged them, she was definitely blessed in that department. Hell, she was blessed in every department. 

She put her phone down beside her before moving her right hand to my jaw, cupping my chin and slowly leaning in. My eyes fluttered shut before I felt her warm lips on mine. The kiss was passionate yet lustful, there were only a few moments until I felt her body on mine. Her left hand, that was lying on top of my waist, had held me tighter. It wasn't long until she had gently pushed me down on the sofa, the impact causing me to gasp which gave her the opportunity to let her tongue enter my mouth. 

I felt my body heat up and tingle all over, goosebumps rising on my skin from the sheer excitement. Her tongue explored every inch of my mouth, I slowly gave myself to her, my only thought being the fact that she tasted like cherries. It quickly became harder to keep up with her as her hands started to roam my body. 

Her right hand made its way down, resting itself upon one of my breasts. The sudden touch made me whimper, the unexpected sound caused Alex to stop kissing me, which made me quickly reopen my eyes. However, my few moments of panic were quickly subsided when I saw the look in her own eyes. Her cheeks were rosier than before and her pupils were now almost completely black. We just stared into each others eyes until she started smirking.

"Well I think I just found my favourite sound." She said, her voice low and sensual.

I went to reply but was cut off when I felt her knee rub against my clothed pussy, causing me to force my eyes shut and a moan to come out of my mouth.

She continued to slowly rub against me, her hot breath fanning against my ear.

"You sound so beautiful, my darling." She whispered. 

I moaned once again, the pet name adding to my pleasure. 

She used one of her arms to keep herself propped up. Her ability to please me in such an awkward position only made me more impressed with her skills.

Her right hand was working wonders on my chest, pinching and groping both of my clothed breasts, making sure she was showing love to each one equally. I found myself becoming wetter and growing more impatient for her touch by the second.

"I can tell you are desperate, baby. Tell me... exactly... what you want." Her breath fanned against my neck, her lips finding my soft spot in an instant. 

The longer I was taking to reply to her, the harder she was kissing my neck. She began gently biting and sucking, licking swiftly afterwards to calm the pain that followed. 

"I'm growing impatient, little one." She bit down on my neck harder, definitely drawing blood. The pain only enhanced the amount of pleasure I was experiencing, causing me to moan louder in response. 

I heard dark, deep laughter beside me. 

"Please." I tried to speak, my words only coming out as a whisper.

"Please what?" 

I groaned, "I need you. Please... fuck me...Mistress." I felt my cheeks grow warmer, the embarrassment making me needier for her. 

"Good girl." I heard her whisper. Her voice sounding raspier then before. The dominance laced in her voice sounding more prominent. 

She shifted her weight back onto her legs, lifting up her shirt over her arms and head, keeping eye contact with me throughout. She was smirking at me, putting her arms behind her back and undoing her black, lace bra. I became mesmerised by what was in front of me. She really was gorgeous, she was more tanned than I thought. I could see how fast her pulse was beating from her jugular, the sweat on her neck shining under the light. I took my time admiring her, my gaze wandering down to her collarbone that was quite prominent, a thin, silver necklace laid upon her chest. I felt myself enter a trance, almost possessed to touch her. I slowly traced my finger along the necklace, onto her collarbone and down the valley of her breasts.

My eyes wandered, following my finger that travelled down her body. I looked up at her, her mouth was gaped open slightly, inhaling short, deep breaths as I continued to touch her. I sat up, wanting to please her as much as she pleased me. In an instant she had wrapped her right hand around my throat. Her eyebrows raised and her face stern, I was taken back by the sudden change in temper.

"You will only touch me like that when I ask you to. Do you understand?" Even her voice was stern, it sounded very much like her teacher voice.

Her grip around my neck tightened when I didn't answer her straight away.

"Yes, I understand." At this point, my mind was going fuzzy with the desperate need to be pleasured by her.

She nodded in agreement.

"Just because I undress, it doesn't mean it's for my pleasure. It is to add to yours, and only yours, my love." Her behaviour shifted, seeming more loving and nurturing than before. Although, I don't mind either, they are both very attractive.

This time, I nodded. She smiled, placing both of my wrists in each of her hands, placing them down on the sofa beside my head. Once I was lying down, she ran her hands down my torso, stopping when she got to the hem of my jeans. 

She looked up at me, stopping her actions until I smiled. The fact that she continued to make sure I was okay with the situation before moving on made my stomach fill with butterflies. I nodded, hoping she would understand.

"Words, sweetie." She leant down to kiss me on the forehead, awaiting my answer.

"Please continue." I spoke up.

She smiled, taking my lips into hers and undoing the button on my jeans in one, swift move.

I felt my breathing quicken, the anticipation almost killing me.

I heard the faint noise of my zip slowly unzipping before her fingers instantly found my clit, the material of my panties being the only thing restricting her complete touch. 

I moaned out of desperation, I could feel the pad of her finger slowly circulate around my clit. 

"Oh fuck..." I tilted my head up in pleasure. Nothing had ever felt quite like this before. 

"You look so pretty underneath me. I'm definitely going to take my time with you, darling." 

I whimpered at her words. 

Her mouth found its way back to my neck, kissing and sucking, sometimes biting from time to time. She continued to slowly rub my clit, making me get to the point of needing to feel the urge to release, but it wasn't enough to send me over the edge, the feeling making my skin crawl.

"More." I whispered. My eyes were completely shut.

I felt her left hand on my face, squeezing my cheeks, forcing me to look up at her.

"What do you say?" She grinned.

"Please, Ma'am. I need more." I pleaded.

Instantly, she released my face and had pulled my panties to one side. Two of her fingers slowly running through my pussy, the feeling causing me to gasp at the sudden touch.

"You are so wet for me, baby girl." She put the same two fingers up to her mouth, taking them between her tongue and sucking on them, all whilst keeping eye contact with me. God, she's hot.

I moaned at the sight and the loss of contact. 

"Mmmm." She hummed at the taste of me.

"You taste so sweet. Just as I expected." She winked before moving back down to my pussy.

She used the same two fingers, sliding up and down my pussy before inserting them inside of me. 

"Fuck..." I loudly groaned at the feeling. My mind felt like mush at this point. I held the cushion that was under my head and squeezed it to try to ease the feeling of being overwhelmed with pleasure.

Her fingers kept at it for a while, curling at my g-spot that she found almost instantly. In all honesty, I was intimidated by her skills, I could only think about how she had learnt to do this so well...

We were both filling the room with loud moans and sighs. If anyone were to walk past, they would definitely hear us due to how loud we were being. 

It wasn't long before I started to feel my body start to go numb, the feeling of an orgasm about to overcome me.

"P-please Mistress, may I f-finish?" She quickly added a third finger.

"Try and hold it for me until I say you can. Can you do that for me?" 

I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I would be able to do what she asked of me.

"O-okay Mistress." I squeezed my eyes shut and tilted my head backwards as she curled all three of her fingers at the right time. The noises I was making echoed throughout the room as she pressed her thumb against my clit. I was barely holding back from my orgasm. 

I felt my eyes start to fill with water as the feeling started to overwhelm me further than I thought could even happen. 

A tear rolled down my cheek before she spoke, "Cum for me, my princess." 

And I did exactly that. She continued pumping and curling whilst I rode out my orgasm, which lasted longer than any other orgasm I had ever had. 

My whole body tingled, my chest rising and lowering as I tried to regain my breath. My legs felt numb as they came down from seizing and locking. 

After a few moments, she took her fingers out of me, licking off the juices that remained on them. 

"Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" She smiled. 

~~~

Alexandria led me into the cabin's bathroom, it had a big tub in the middle which was big enough for at least two people. I looked up at her, I'm pretty sure she was thinking exactly what I was thinking as she smiled at me.

"Do you mind us bathing together or would you like some privacy?" The kindness to offer me privacy made me giggle considering what had just taken place was the complete opposite. 

"No, I don't mind." She pecked a kiss on my forehead, this time being sweeter and more gentle than the last.

She slowly undressed herself, tying up her black, shiny hair into a bun, a few strands hanging loose. She looked absolutely stunning. 

"You look beautiful." I shyly whispered, I don't know what came over me. I wasn't usually this shy, even around pretty girls.

"Thank you, but I must say... no one is as beautiful as you, my dear."  She tucked my hair behind my ear, the action making me blush. I don't think I will ever get used to her doing that. 

Her body was mesmerising. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her, I suddenly became conscious of my own body.

"Baby, don't be nervous. I am not going to judge you in any way." I smiled at her, she walked towards me, holding the bottom of my t-shirt and lifting it up slowly. She kept her eyes on my own the entire time. 

I put my hands behind my back as she chucked my t-shirt into a basket behind her, I undid my bra and slowly took it off, placing it in the same basket she did my top. 

"You are gorgeous, my love. You have nothing to be ashamed of." She walked towards me, placing a short kiss on my cheek. 

"Thank you, Alexandria." 

I took off my jeans, trying to make it look less awkward than it feels. Jeans are a woman's worst nightmare, especially if you have a big ass. I wasn't exactly blessed with a huge one, but it wasn't small either.

She laughed as I struggled to take them off. 

"Do you need some help there?" 

"No, I got it." I frowned, laughing as I almost tripped myself up. 

"Whatever you say." She muttered sarcastically.

~~~

I stepped into the warm, bubbly bath that she had ran, getting in and sitting down in front of her. Her arms wrapped around my body, holding me close and pecking kisses on the side of my head, the feeling tickling me.

"Stopppp." I laughed.

"I just want to show my appreciation, you handled that amazingly and I want to make sure you know that I am going to make you feel loved and cared for, every single day." Her accent made itself apparent as she whispered next to my ear. 

"Where is that accent from? I keep noticing it but I can't quite place my finger on it." I tried to change the topic from the fact that she just said she wants to make me feel loved, that sounded too serious for me to handle. 

"It's Italian. I've only been here a couple years so it slips through every now and again." She giggled.

"So, how come Cameron doesn't have an accent?" I asked curiously.

She sighed before answering, "He barely spent time in Italy, his mother always took him away, his father is also American, therefore no accent."  

She sounded sad when she responded. I felt guilty.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, bambina. I don't mind you asking questions." She kissed the side of my head again, this time only once, lingering longer which made it feel more passionate.

She squeezed some body wash out of a bottle and into one of her hands, rubbing them together to create a bubbly foam. I rested my head on one of her shoulders as she continued to clean my body, she was not afraid to wash the parts of me that were more private, I could tell she was much more loving than she let on to be. 

When my whole body was covered in soapy water, she used a loofah to rub it in, making sure to exfoliate me properly. She made me sit up so that she could wash my back, rubbing it in circles and gently placing little kisses on my sore neck. 

"You may need to find clothing that covers, uh- those." She touched parts of my neck, making me wince in pain and some areas were much more sore than others. I instantly felt embarrassment wash over me as I thought about someone seeing them just like last time.

"Seriously, Alex? Again?!" She laughed as I groaned. 

"I can't help it, you are too tasty, my love." She chuckled into my neck, licking up the side of it playfully, not realising the effect that it had on me. I moaned quietly at the feeling.

"Mm, someone's ready for more. I have to let you down this time sweetie, it's way too late. Plus, it's a school night." Her teacher voice appeared again.

I smirked. 

"That whole teacher voice you put on just turns me on even more." I leant back into her shoulder, angling my head, it was my turn for my lips to be on her neck. 

Just as I was about to kiss her, she stopped me by grabbing my throat and squeezing the sides of it.

"What did I say about testing me, Aurora." Her voice was the same pitch but managed to seem louder. 

I giggled in response, "Sorry, testing you is quite fun." She squeezed harder, my eyes rolling back into my head in pleasure.

"It won't be fun when I have you chained up to my bed, begging me to let you cum. So choose your next words wisely." 

I wanted to see how far I could rile her up, but maybe another day. I was already feeling tired from the sex.

"I'm sorry." I apologised.

"That's what I thought. Now come on, let's get out so we can get to bed. We can stay here for the night but I will have to drive us back early in the morning so that we aren't late, we both need as much sleep as possible. Am I clear?" She demanded.

"Yep, all clear." I grinned.

We both stood up and she took hold of a towel, climbing out of the bath and holding it out to wrap me up, not caring about her own yet.

~~~

"Be aware, I sleep naked, you are welcome to join me but if you are uncomfortable with that you may borrow some of my old clothes." She showed me her walk-in wardrobe that was filled with all sorts of outfits. I decided to go with a pair of loose shorts I found and a tank top. 

I went back into the bedroom to see her lying in bed with both bedside table lamps on, smiling at me with my side of the bed's duvet open. 

She patted on the bed next to her.

"Come." I walked over and was suddenly grabbed by the waist. She pulled me down into the bed with her and threw the duvet over us, both of our laughter filling the room.

"Mmm. I have been dreaming about this for a while, cuddled up with you in bed." She whispered, tiredness obviously overcoming her as her Italian accent was now thick. It sounded so sexy.

"So have I." I blushed.

She held my waist tighter, making herself the bigger spoon and nestled her own head into my neck.

After a few moments of silence, she quietly spoke, "Goodnight, my love." 

"Goodnight, Alex." I shut my eyes and fell asleep smiling.

~~~

A/N: FIRST SMUT CHAPTER HOW ARE WE FEELING?! I am open to any ideas so let me know here what you want to see, I also don't mind constructive criticism so if you think something can be changed for the better let me know! The positive feedback has been overwhelming I can't thank you guys enough <3 <3 <3 I hope you enjoyed! :)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 36.1K 30
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬...
619K 18.1K 56
This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a different ending! but similar plot. "Wou...
3.1M 73.5K 70
!Unedited! "Your skirt is awfully short to be appropriate for school." I look down at my legs, hands smoothing out a wrinkle in my skirt. "I don't re...
379K 5.7K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...