relief(onceler x reader)

By tinfro

hullo! i finally decided to try writing something outside of a fantasy plot and give another fandome a shot... More

warnings and such!
will he be convinced?
maybe, just maybe?
another push.
no more.
he's finally fighting back
she will go away.
as short as the lor-
he "kidnapped" you!

so playful!

174 4 0
By tinfro

You made an epic attempt to jump up and grab his insanely large top hat, but due to your similar height with the- you failed miserably. “Want me to kneel down for ya?” Once snickered. “Y-Yes please..” You frowned with a small blush painted on your cheeks. He then knelt down, and you quickly took his hat and began to run away, until you crashed into something. You instantly felt a harsh tang on your head, as it pounded, you heard nothing but laughs, of course coming from the one and only Beanpole. “Oh, oh my Y/N!” He began to walk towards you to make sure you were alright after he had the time of his life watching you crash into office doors. “Hmph…” You said crossing your arms as you slowly stood up due to your throbbing head. “You oughta be more careful! You’re so silly Y/N.” Onceler said, not in a mocking way though, in a joking way, which made you feel better by a ton. “As silly as I may be,” You finished standing up and looked him in the eyes, crossing your arms, “You know that you love me.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
153K 2.2K 19
All the information is just there so yeah...
207K 2.7K 45
This is my first one-shot so I have no idea what I'm doingggg ._. but ill take requests and stuff ill write about any character x reader... uh ok the...
1M 33.9K 80
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...