Book 0: BL.Log.NH

By Gamato20

Every Guardian opens their eyes for the first time knowing nothing of their past life. To seek what you were... More

-7
-6
-5
-4
-3
-1
0

-2

5 1 0
By Gamato20

//Record: Nyr Hiti//

//ID: RAS#0002//

//Entry#: 37//

I started asking around the Armory about any media that I could start running into Nyr Hiti. I had some classical pieces on hand, but I wanted a broader variety. One of the younger members eventually got me access to the Ishtar Collective's Mass Media Archive. One of the archivists called me concerned as to why I was downloading so much, but they eventually backed off when I brought up my old Braytech contacts.

I hooked up Nyr Hiti to the mountain of media I had downloaded and let them run their course. There was enough data in there to teach a student about human history in the past hundred years, though the data size seemed off but I didn't consider it an issue.

Well, until I realized what was taking up the extra space. Turns out Ishtar keeps their Legacy Media Archive under a similar prefix to their educational content, so I ended up pulling both collections. So mixed in with all the philosophical and metaphorical junk was a pile of old westerns, pirate adventures, fantasy and god knows what else.

The only reason I got tipped off to what I had done was because the Exo Frame's hand was curled into a finger gun.

Those next few days of simulations were unique, to say the least.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.7M 99.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...