His To Adore

Par authorsanaa

"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself wit... Plus

Prologue
Characters
1. Graduation Day
2. Who is she?
3. Mom's Friend
4. Meeting
5. The Contract
6. Surprise
7. Dinner
8. His house
9. Dolphin
10. New but good
11. Past scars
12. It's Complicated
13. Embarrassment
14. Unsettling Feeling
15. Engagement Party
16. Cunning Plans
17. The Show Day
18. She is Special
20. Unwanted Encounter
21. Hurting & Healing
22. Some Feelings
23. A New Project
24. Acknowledgement
Not An Update
25. A Nightmare
26. Unsaid Words
27. See You Soon
28. After Ages
29. The Backstory
30. A Place to Visit
31. The Incident
32. Confession
33. A Lot Yet To Say
34. The Truth
35. I Am Falling
36. The First Kiss
37. Marked as Yours
38. The Dress
39. The Party
40. Dancing Under Moonlight
41. The Article
42. Press Conference
43. Revelation
44. Jealousy
45. Happy Moment
Epilogue

19. The Game

18.4K 1.2K 64
Par authorsanaa

Mahi's POV:

We reached home soon and everyone was already there. They all were talking about the show and other stuff. Everyone looked happy and I could not help but smile.

"We are here!" I approached them, hearing my voice, they all turned towards us. "We even bought desserts for you all."

"Wow desserts, great idea." I handed the bags to Aparna aunty.

"After all it was your idea aunty." I went and took my place between Dadaji and Rohan.

"My idea bu-" Aparna aunty started but Kabir cut her off saying "Mom It's getting late I am sure everyone is hungry let's have dinner." He is not the only one who is hungry though.

"Yea let's go." We all stood up and went toward the dining area. The dinner was a super fun event and everyone congratulated us for today. We all talked about a lot of other things and then went to the backyard to have our desserts.

The Backyard

Other side

"Wow, this is so beautiful." Nitya said as she took in the view of the backyard. I always loved this place and often came here to practice in the past few weeks. This place brings peace, the smell of the flowers and the slow breeze lightens the mood.

"This beautiful place was Suraj's idea. He always wanted a place like this in our house where we can sit and talk in peace." Aparna aunty came with a tray in her hands. Who is Suraj?

"Suraj was not only a good husband and father but also a very good human. He must be proud of his son and wife." Mom went to Aparna aunty and hugged her. So he is Kabir's father, I remember Rishi told us about him once we joined Shine that he died in a car accident.

I looked toward Kabir and his eyes seemed empty. He had a small sad smile on his lips, he must have missed his dad a lot. Even though I have my parents near, they always seemed far to me but he doesn't even have him around.

"Ah the rasmalai is so tasty you all should try it." The atmosphere turned a little gloomy so I need to bring the fun back. Everyone had their choice of dessert and I picked up a cup of shrikhand for him.

"Here, after all it's your favorite." I handed him the cup and stood beside him. I don't know how I can change his mood but maybe this will help. He smiled and took it from me. Okay it worked!

"Let's play truth and dare." Rishi suggested as always.

"Oh please, why do we play truth and dare every time?" Karan made a boring face and Rishi pouted.

"Maybe we can play truth and dare but in a different way. I have an idea." Kirti stood in the center and announced.

"Okay let us hear that idea." Karan came closer, we all wanted to hear her idea.

"So basically it's a mixture of 2 different games. We will spin the bottle and on whoever the opening side of the bottle stops he/she needs to tell a never have I ever sentence and the other person has to guess whether he has done it or not. If the person is correct we will move further but if not then the first person can give a dare to the second person." Kirti explained and it seemed fun.

"I'm in!" A voice came and we all turned to look at the person. Ahan Bhatt?

"Ahan beta you are late!" Aparna aunty came forward and put all the used cups in the tray.

"Sorry aunty, I missed dinner. An urgent meeting came up." He apologized and Aunty gave him a cup of rasmalai.

"It's okay. Now you all kids play, Mahi's family will be staying here tonight as they need to leave early in the morning. Balraj uncle is going to rest now, Jyoti and I will be in my room So you all have fun but don't stay up too late." Aparna aunty told us and left with mom and Grandpa.

"Let's play now!!" Everyone formed a circle and sat on the grass. Kabir didn't move so I grabbed his hand and took him to where everyone was.

"You are also playing, see your best friend is also playing." I said but he didn't say anything and went to sit beside Ahan.

Priya spinned the bottle and it stopped on Rohan and Nitya. "Never have I ever rode a motorcycle." Rohan said and Nitya has to guess now, but this is too easy.

"Yes you have, I saw you posted a video of you riding it on youtube." She is my best friend so it's obvious she is smart. Shrugging her shoulder she spinned the bottle and now it stopped on Samarth bhai and Nandini Di.

"Never have I ever been on a blind date" Nandini di said and in an instant Samarth bhai said she never went on a blind date but Kirti started laughing and bhai gave Di a confused look.

"You are wrong, jiju, your first date was her blind date only because mumma forced her to go and meet you. How can you forget that?" We all started laughing and Samarth bhai's face was like how can I forget this.

"Give him a dare." We all said in unison and Samarth bhai looked terrified for what was coming next.

"Okay I dare you to give me that blue hoodie which you never let me borrow." Nandini Di said and the look on Samarth bhai's face was worth watching he pleaded but she didn't budge and at last he agreed. The next turn was of Mr jerk and his Bff, it would be fun.

"Never have I ever stolen anything." Ahan asked and Kabir raised his eyebrow but said He has done it. We all looked at Ahan and he was surprised. Such a big super star, what could he have stolen?

"You stole my Calvin Klein perfume. I was not able to find it just after you asked for it so I knew it was you." Wow, so the celebrities are just like us. Even I stole a perfume from Sameer once. The bottle was spinned again and this time it stopped on Sameer and Nitya.

"Never have I ever broken a bone." This is not expected because Nitya might not even remember that. Is he teasing her again?

"You have, you broke your index finger bone while saving the cat when we were in 12th grade." I was surprised she remembers that, they never talked to each other back then and even if they did they only to fought or argue.

Sameer looked surprised too but he spinned the bottle and it stopped on Karan and Rishi. "Never have I ever stalked someone on social media." Rishi asked as soon as the open side of the bottle stopped at him.

"You have." Karan replied nonchalantly. Rishi stood in the center "You are wrong brother I never stalked anyone ever so your dare is to do a runway walk for us." Rishi being Rishi again, he never leaves a chance to tease Karan.

He was not ready in the beginning but Rishi threatened him saying he will stay at his house for a week if he won't do it. Karan did the worst runway walk a person could ever do. He even tripped twice but managed to not kiss the ground and we all couldn't control our laughs.

Next turn was mine and Priya "Never have I ever received a love letter." She asked me but she asked the wrong person.

"Yes you have received a love letter in your 12th grade from Rishi only and I know this because we four wrote that letter together as he was super confused about what to write." Her eyes widened and went toward Rishi who was trying to get away from her but she grabbed him by his arm on time.

"Baby sorry please forgive me I swear the writing was her but the feelings were mine I promise." He definitely should be an actor. He convinced her saying he will take her on a date next weekend. I spinned the bottle again and it stopped on me and Mr Jerk.

I looked up and our eyes met it's my turn to ask the question. Actually, what I want is to give him a dare. Let's see, it will be fun. "Never have I ever been suspended from school or college." I said and waited for his answer.

"No you have never." He thought for a while then replied and I smiled because I expected this.

"Mr Mehra you are wrong here, she was suspended in 11th grade. She broke a glass bottle on a boy's head because he was misbehaving with a girl from our class. The best part was, he was expelled at last." Priya said and his eyes widened in surprise or maybe shock.

"Now Mr Mehra you dare to read the last 5 texts you sent and to whom." I wanted to know and maybe we might find something so I could tease him "You are evil Mahi" my mind said to me.

He didn't object and took out his phone from his pocket. "Be there on time sent to mom. "Postpone tomorrow's meeting sent to Akash. Is everything ready? sent to Akash. Are you all here? sent to Kirti. Best of luck sent to-" He stopped and looked up at me from his phone screen "You" he finished his sentence, his eyes piercing mine. That gaze was so sharp that I felt like my breathing stopped for a second.

"Raat ke 2 baj rahe hai baccho sona nahi hai kya tum sabko?" Aparna aunty's voice made me look away.

"We were about to leave aunty." Sameer stood up along with everyone.

"You all can stay here. We have a lot of empty rooms." Aunty suggested but they denied.

"I will stay and you both are also staying here tonight." Kirti said holding Nitya and Priya's arm. They denied it but she was not ready to let them go.

"Okay the other room beside Mahi is empty so you can stay there." Aunty left saying she will get the room ready for them. Nandini di also denied to stay as she had a meeting in the morning.

Karan, Sameer and Rishi left together in Sameer's car and soon Nandini Di left with Samarth bhai. Ahan also decided to stay so he went to Kabir's room and Rohan went to sleep in the same room Grandpa was sleeping in.

"Let's go to Mahi's room, we have to do the girl's night." Kirti squealed in excitement. We all went into my room and took a shower one by one. They all wore my night wear and four of us settled on my bed.

"So what's the plan?" Priya asked and put her phone on charge.

"A movie of course." Kirti replied and turned on the netflix on tv.

"A horror movie, rom-com, sci-fi?? Pick one." Kirti looked through the movies with remote in her hand.

"No horror movies as Nitya is afraid and rom-coms are too cliche. We can watch sci-fi or mystery." I said as I got down from bed to bring some snacks from the kitchen.

"We will watch "Yeh jawani hai deewani" I think it's perfect for tonight." Nitya suggested and I left the room. I went to the kitchen to bring some snacks. I picked Kurkure, Cheetos, m&ms, Kitkat and a bottle of Sprite. I turned and all the things fell on the ground from my hands.

"Goodness, are you a ghost or something, why do you walk without making any sound?" I kept my hand on my chest as it was about to blast a few seconds ago. He might kill me someday if he keeps on playing this scare game.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" He picked up the stuff from the ground and put it on the kitchen counter.

"We are having a movie night so I came here to pick some snacks for us." I said and picked up the stuff from the counter. I started to walk away but stopped and turned, he was still looking at me "Thank you for today, Mr Mehra." saying that I walked away.

"Good night Dolphin." He whispered but I heard it. I came back to my room and they were waiting for me.

"Here you go." I handed them the packets and the movie started. The movie finished around 4:30 am. I am super duper tired.

"We all will go shopping tomorrow as Mahi promised me that day, now Good night!." Saying that Kirti left with Priya to sleep in another room. I and Nitya also went to sleep, today was one of the best I think.

------------------------------------------------

So this is the next chapter guys!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!

Playing games with friends is the best right? Just tried to showcase their bonding with each other how was it?

Do you liked it? Which character from them you resonates the most with?

Drop your suggestions as well as compliments here!! Comments are mandatory to keep me healthy 😁

If you want Friday update then I want at least 200 votes on this chapter, I know you can do it ;)

Will see you next time till then don't forget to smile!

Lots of love!!! Byeee!!!💕

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.2M 180K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...
278K 11.8K 32
┬л Sequel of R├Ъс║Ю├ЕR├Ъ - ├Н$H┬╢ ┬╗ ┬лStand Alone Book┬╗ ~ Z├Б┬е┬е├Б├С ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN┬░┬░┬░ ~ ├Б┬етВмD├Б ~ "The wor...
789K 29.4K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
Tangled Love Par bookxishq

Fiction g├йn├йrale

301K 18.8K 36
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...