His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Private

13.9K 248 290
By fanofstoryyy

*CHARLIE'S POV*

I pace outside of the x-ray room anxiously awaiting what the doctors are going to say. God i hope she's okay.

If she's dead, i'm dead. So she better fucking live.

A man comes out the room and i instantly go to him, "What's wrong with her? Is she okay?"

"She has a burst appendix and will need to have emergency surgery."

"Surgery?"

"Yes."

Fuck i feel so sick. I lean against the wall as my breath quickens.

"Now calm down, she will be okay. It's about an hour long surgery and then she will be all good."

"Okay. Can i get her a private room?"

"Sure, go to the front de-."

I give him my credit card.

"Pay for it all." I growl. He can do it himself.

"Go down the hall and to the left and there's an empty room. You can wait there until she is done and is awake."

"Thank you."

I follow his instructions and enter the empty room. I flick the light on and sit in the chair that's there.

My legs bounce anxiously as i pick at my skin.

I pull my phone out and call Enzo. I got so caught up i forgot to call him.

"Hey, what's up?" His voice rings in my ear.

"Elena's in hospital."

"Are you shitting me? What the fuck is she okay? What's wrong? Charlie. Tell me. Is she dead? God do i have a dead sister. I knew i shouldn't of gone."

"She has a burst appendix and is in surgery right now. They said she will be okay."

"God i'm coming home."

"No your fucking not. Stay. Finish your shit."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, i've got her."

"Thank you."

"It's okay."

We say our goodbyes before i slide my phone in my pocket. I softly fiddle with Woofy in my hands, the stuffed animal looks so much smaller than it does in Elena's hands.

I feel so horrible and my mind won't stop racing. This will be a long fucking hour.

~~

The door opens as a bed is wheeled in a sleeping Elena laying on it.

"Is she okay?" I look at the doctor.

"Yes she's all well. Surgery went good and she should wake up soon. She has to stay here for two nights first before she can come home."

"Okay thank you."

"Call if you need anything."

I nod before she leaves, me and Elena alone.

I softly brush my fingers over her hand as an iv drip is in.

I can't believe this happened. It all happened so quickly.

When i first heard her in her room i thought she was having sex and i was really fucking jealous.

I'm not sure which i would prefer, sex or surgery.

Se- surgery. Sorry.

I softly kiss her hand before leaning my head on the bed. I close my eyes and just wait for her to wake up.

~~

"I want pink jelly not green jelly." I hear Elena's voice. I sit up and look around tiredly seeming Elena sat up in the bed and a nurse giving her jelly.

"Hello sleepy head." Elena looks at me.

"Are you okay? How do you feel? Do you need anything?" I ramble my eyes scanning her body.

"I'm fineeee." She gives me hand a little squeeze.

"She's a little high on medication still." The nurse informs me as she gives pink jelly to Elena.

"Okay, thanks." I smile gently and the nurses cheeks turn pink before she leaves.

"Fuck." I whisper leaning my head on the bed again.

"What's wrong?" Elena asks.

"I was so fucking worried, you have no idea."

"I was and will be fine."

My breaths are ragged trying to calm myself down.

"Did you tell Enzo?" She asks.

"Yeah." I lift my head looking at her.

"Can you do me a favour?"

I nod.

"Can you lift my gown? I want to see the stiches."

"I- uhm sure."

I slowly remove the blanket that's over her long tan legs. I grab the bottom of the blue hospital gown and softly slide it up.

I go over her underwear and all the way up until it bunches around her chest.

She has stiches on the bottom right of her belly and bruised already forming.

I softly run my hands over her soft skin and i hear her take a quick breath in.

She quickly grabs her hospital gown and lowers it over her stomach, "I don't want to look anymore." She whispers.

I pull the rest of the gown down and cover her legs back up with the blanket.

I then get up and pull the couch out as it turns into a double bed. I lay down and watch Elena as she drifts off to sleep still exhausted from the medication.

~~

We arrive home two days later to silence. Elena recovered well which is always good but she has ro wait a little longer before she's fully healed.

"I'm just going to lay in my bed for a little." She says once we make it up the stairs.

"Okay, call me if you need."

"Thanks."

We both enter our rooms and lay down.

I'm laying in bed when i hear a knock on my door.

"Come in, Elena."

The doorknob twists and she comes in. She looks so anxious.

"I-i'm going to have a shower." She whispers.

"Do you want help?" I get out of bed and walk to her.

A few seconds last before she gives the worlds smallest nod.

The world fucking hates me.

I follow as she goes into her bathroom.

How is this going to work?

She can't bath for 2 weeks so shower it is.

She slowly lifts the bottom of her shirt and winces seeing her scares.

I stand in the doorframe just watching her. She looks like she's hurting so bad.

Tears run down her cheeks as she just stands infront of the mirror staring at her stomach.

"Elena." I walk towards her.

She shakes her head as her chest wheezes holding in a sob.

"No, go away." She lowers her shirt turning around.

"Elena."

She sobs and comes towards me wrapping her arms around my neck crying into my chest. I softly wrap my arms around her.

"It's okay." I whisper softly.

"It's so ugly." Her lips brush against my chest as she cries.

"No it's not, Bellissima."

"It is. It is."

Her cries ring like church bells in early morning.

It hurts so fucking bad.

"Your so beautiful, Elena." I lean my head on her shoulder.

She doesn't answer and just cries.

I let her cry and cry. I hold her close to my body how a Koala clings to its mother.

She slowly calms down, her breath easing.

"What do you want to do?" I ask softly, understanding a shower might overwhelm her right now.

"I just want to shower, get it over with and go to sleep."

"Okay."

She steps away as we both drop our arms.

It doesn't matter that we're enemies. She needs me.

"C-can you just close your eyes, while i get in?" She asks softly and i nod turning around trying to prepare myself.

I'm about to see Elena naked. I can not have a reaction.

No blushing, no boners, no staring. Nothing.

I hear the shower door open and the water turning on.

"You can look now."

I take a deep breath and look to the shower where her back is to me. I let my eyes slip to her ass before quickly shaking my head and looking at her back again.

"Do you want me to wash your hair?" I ask.

"Yes please." She whispers.

I pull my shirt off and chuck it to the ground considering it's going to get wet because i have to go into the shower to wash her hair.

I step in and pick up the shampoo off the floor, the hot flickers of the water touching my body.

I put the shampoo in my hands and rub them together before i put them in Elena's soft brunette hair. She tilts her head back slightly so her hair doesn't get wet and the soap doesn't go into her eyes.

I start at her scalp, the bubbles foaming her hair. I go all the way to the ends and let it all soak in.

"Thank you for doing this."

"Your welcome, Mio Caro."

"I'm not your darling." She says surprising me.

"Shut up."

I fight back a smile as she giggles.

She tilts her head up under the water and i wash all the bubbles out before i start on the conditioner.

I only put it in the ends of her hair so the scalp doesn't get greasy.

I slide the hair off her neck, my hands feeling her soft delicate skin.

I notice her breath hitch and the slight squeeze of her thighs together.

I rinse the conditioner before picking up the body wash.

"Do you want to do this part?" I ask.

"J-just do my back, i can't get much soap on the wound anyway."

"Okay."

I lather my hands in body wash before putting them on her shoulders. I take a deep breath before slowly moving them along her body.

Across her shoulder blades, down to the top of her ass.

I freeze before getting into my knees, my face in-line with her ass. I tilt my head down and wash her shins, back and front.

I work my hands up her legs, to her knees. I stop there unsure to go further.

I decide not and stand back up and my eyes widen as she turns around and washes all the bubbles off her back.

Her whole naked body to me.

I don't know where to look. What to do.

I broke my rules.

I'm definitely blushing, i feel the strain in my pants and i am staring into her eyes not letting them look at her body.

I don't dare let my eyes go down. It's not for me to see.

I step out the shower and grab her a towel handing it to her.

She smiles gently and turns the water off wrapping it around herself.

I grab another towel and dry myself off.

She leaves the bathroom and soon comes back in an oversize t-shirt.

She looks in the mirror before reaching her hands to her hair and wincing lowering them.

"What are you trying to do?" I walk standing behind her in the mirror.

"Braid my hair. So it's out the way."

"How do you do it?"

Her eyes widen slightly before she gives me instructions.

I'm tall enough that when she tilts her head back i can reach the front of her head. I grab a small chunk in the middle of her hair and braid it down the middle of her head following her instructions.

I tie it up and i'm very impressed.

"It actually looks really good." She smiles.

I smile resisting the urge to kiss her neck. Now i've touched her, it makes it so much harder to stay away.

I know what i could have and it's killing me knowing i can't.

🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️ husband?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 58 11
饾悕饾悗饾悁 饾悅饾悗饾悑饾悑饾悎饾悕饾悞 a girl who was forced to move out of her college and transfer to the same one as her brother 饾悑饾悎饾悁饾悓 饾悁饾悕饾悆饾悇饾悜饾悞饾悗饾悕 the popu...
685K 13.1K 46
[18+鉁旓笍] (Completed. Ongoing bonus chapters.) When Kaitlyn finds her four year relationship ending the day she finds out about her parents separating...
566 35 31
Savannah is your typical quiet girl. She doesn't enjoy confrontation and she was always in the shadow of her greatest rival. Well that is after the d...
457K 14.1K 40
Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about their trip to Vegas which has been in th...