Albus Severus Potter - Year 6...

By Florence-Potter

Albus and the others are back to Hogwarts in their sixth year! This is the Sequel to Albus Severus Potter and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: End of Holidays
Chapter 2: Diagon Alley and Announcements
Chapter 3: Back to Hogwarts
Chapter 4: Felicia and Ervin
Chapters 5: the First Quidditch Match
Chapter 6: Godric's Hollow
Chapter 7: Prepare for the Ball
Chapter 8: Winter Wonderland Ball
Chapter 9: Christmas Coming Close
Chapter 10: A 'lovely' Christmas Feast
Chapter 11: The Annual Family Quidditch Match
Chapter 12: To Tell or Not To Tell
Chapter 13: Karkaroff Back to Azkaban?
Chapter 14: Dumbledore's Wise Advice
Chapter 15: The Horrifying Afternoon For Tyler and Luke
Chapter 16: A Fight in the Library
Chapter 17: The Trip to Malfoy Manor
Chapter 18: Rose's Idea
Chapter 19: The Muggle Returns
Chapter 20: A Cheer-Up Day for Quinn
Chapter 21: The Funeral
Chapter 22: Tyler Tells His Dad
Chapter 24: Rose's Plan Fails
Chapter 25: Resurrection
Chapter 26: Different POV's
Chapter 27: About new Horcruxes
Chapter 28: A Very Potter Break-Up
Chapter 29: Quinn is Gone
Chapter 30: Betrayal in Our Midst
Chapter 31: Studying and Discussions
Chapter 32: What A Bet!
Chapter 33: For A Holiday-ish Day
Chapter 34: Like Father, Like Daughter?
Chapter 35: Air Full of Sorrow and Anger
Chapter 36: Felicia in France
Chapter 37: So Close to Admitting
Chapter 38: How Albus, Quinn and Tyler Started Their Journey for the Horcruxes
Chapter 39: Dobby 2.0
Chapter 40: The Crush
Chapter 41: Horcrux No. 1
Chapter 42: Lilo and Gwennypig
Chapter 43: He Can't!
Chapter 44: The Attack
Chapter 45: About Time to Finish
Chapter 46: Defying Gravity? More like Quidditch!
Chapter 47: Back for the Very Last Time
Author's Note

Chapter 23: Return of the Elder Wand

485 23 3
By Florence-Potter

The new voice called out. "Wood!" It was Harry. Albus spun around and saw his dad walking towards them. "I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" He asked, and Oliver nodded.

"Great, thanks for asking. Puddlemere's amazing if you ask me."

Harry nodded, taking Oliver in for a hug. "So, why are you here on the Quidditch pitch?"

Oliver seemed to debate whether or not to open the subject. "Just talking to my son and your son." he said, and Tyler looked at his father, releasing his hands from his cheeks. Harry noticed the bruises.

"What happened to you?" he asked concerned, looking from Tyler, to Albus, to Oliver.

Oliver placed his arm around his son's shoulder. "It's no big deal. Just a little injury." he said, but Harry shook his head.

"Wood, it looks like someone slapped him. Like, really hard. Who did it? I'll make sure they won't do it again, Tyler." he said, but Tyler didn't answer. "Tell me later, okay?" he said, but Tyler didn't even wince.

Oliver smiled. "Well, I think I should just talk to my son for a moment, he'll tell me." he said, and Albus' eyes widened. He shook his head in disbelief, but Tyler shook his head at Albus, as if saying he didn't want to be helped.

"Well, Al, let's go inside then, I don't want you to catch a cold." He placed his hand on Albus' shoulder and made way to the castle. Albus had to follow. When they were out of sight however, he stopped in his tracks. Harry turned to him. "What's wrong?"

"Oliver Wood's what's wrong. Tyler just told him about him and Luke and he slapped him. It wasn't pretty. I stopped him, then he told me I was a disgrace to all my names, after which I said that Dumbledore was gay, and that I was the first to kiss Tyler and that you don't judge me for it and now Oliver Wood thinks that I'm the bad guy and a bad influence and I'm afraid he might hurt Tyler again." He spilled, and Harry's eyes widened.

"He wouldn't..." he started, but noticed the worry in Albus' eyes and spun around and made huge paces to the pitch, where, as Albus had expected, Oliver and Tyler still were.

"Say it one more time and I'll disinherit you. Then you can go live with your stupid boy." Oliver yelled, his hand in the air. Tyler sat on his knees, begging his father to stop.

"Please, dad. Just accept me. I'm gay, just-"

Right before Oliver could hit Tyler again, Harry jumped in between, earning a slap. "STOP IT!" he yelled, and Oliver looked at him. "Stop it. I thought you were better than this, Wood. You were my friend. I thought you were above this." he said.

Oliver looked at Albus, then at Harry. "I'm actually disappointed in you, Potter. Why do you accept your son to be like that." he said.

"He's not gay. And even if he was, he's my son. I created him. I got him on this world, and I love him. And if you can't love your son that way, you're disgusting." Harry said, anger flooding in his eyes. Albus' eyes. Lily's eyes.

"Two boys or men falling in love is disgusting, ever since the beginning of this world." said Oliver, but Albus coughed. The two adults looked at him.

"Technically, only when the Christians started to rise it was seen as 'disgusting'. The Romans actually did do stuff with other males, until they got married to a woman. The thing was, they didn't often see women, as they were in the houses. One writer of the Romans, a guy named Gaius Patronius Arbiter wrote a romance novel on an old man who spoke of his early life doing stuff with a younger boy. It was normal back then." said Albus, and Oliver chuckled.

"Yes, but it's not the time of the Romans anymore. What I was trying to say that two people of the same gender are not to be together. No other animal does that. So, it was not the right intention." he said, but Harry shook his head.

"You disgust me. Tyler, Albus, let's go back to the castle." he said, and he helped Tyler up. They walked back to the castle, and on their way Luke sat on a log, worried. He saw Tyler and gasped. He ran up to him and hugged him tightly, before kissing him. Albus felt slightly uncomfortable and just left to return to the Great Hall.

In the Great Hall Rose, Quinn, Scorpius and Felicia were bending over a letter. Albus joined them. "What are you doing?"

"They found the Elder Wand." said Scorpius, and Albus gasped. "They have it, and are counting on us. We have to go there." he added, and Albus nodded. Rose reached in her bag and took out some parchment and a quill when a loud 'thud' was heard from outside the Great Hall. Everyone got up to see what had happened.

Albus squeezed himself through the masses of people and saw Tyler lying on the floor, coughing up blood. People were whispering, and Albus ran towards him.

"What happened?" he asked, and Tyler looked at him.

"Someone punched me." he said, and Albus hugged him.

"Let's go to Madam Pomfrey." he said, and he - together with Luke - helped Tyler up and pushed away the people to bring his best friend to the Hospital Wing.

***

Madam Pomfrey hadn't asked a thing, but soon enough there were many people sitting in the Hospital Wing, and that was something she never liked. To be precise, there were eight people - besides Madam Pomfrey and Tyler - in the room: Albus, Luke, Quinn, Rose, Scorpius, Fred, Felicia, Harry and, to Albus' surprise, Oliver. It was very quiet while Madam Pomfrey attended to Tyler.

Then, Oliver broke the silence. "It wasn't me, I swear. I heard something and returned to the castle, then people said he was up here. I didn't punch him." he said. Harry rolled his eyes.

"But you were the one who smacked him because of his sexuality." He snapped, and Oliver opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again.

Then, Albus spoke. "Dad. I think he's speaking the truth. I'm not agreeing he should've smacked Tyler, because that is rude, insensitive, and so on, but he has a look of sincerity in his eyes."

Felicia nodded in agreement, but Harry didn't look convinced. "Before we discuss who punched Tyler, I want you to say you're okay with him being gay." he said.

Oliver rolled his eyes. "That's not of imp-"

"Yes it is." said Luke, speaking for the first time. "It is. I'm Tyler's boyfriend, and I love him. And you can't hurt him like that. If you hadn't smacked his face to bruises Tyler wouldn't have been knocked out so quickly." He said, still holding onto Tyler's hand.

Madam Pomfrey was the next to speak. "He'll be okay, but I want all of you out of my Hospital Wing, except you, and you." she said, pointing at Oliver and Luke. They nodded, and the rest left.

"Dad. Thanks for speaking up to Oliver like that." said Albus, as they closed the door to the Wing. Harry shrugged.

"I had to. I really thought he was above all this homophobic nonsense." he said, when Scorpius coughed.

"You guys, we have to do something about -" he said, but stopped when he saw Fred standing among them. He seemed to get what the problem was and left - after kissing Quinn as if it would be their last one. Scorpius continued talking. "So, we have to do something about the Elder Wand. I say we see if Luke and Tyler are in a state to leave and then we go." he said, but Harry shook his head.

He sighed. "Tyler has a lot to deal with right now, in fact, it might be better if you went without him and Luke, who is the owner of the wand right now, and since they have it it would be unwise to send Luke anyway. Besides, right now you can't split them." He said, and the group nodded.

Albus however looked at his dad. "Can I say what we're going to do to Tyler and Luke?" he nodded, and Albus entered the room again.

Madam Pomfrey wasn't there, as she had left to get some stuff from another place, and what Albus walked into surprised him.

***

HAHAHAHA I'm evil with another cliffhanger! I'm sorry if I hurt you guys with them! So, I'm nearly at 1K readers and I want to say thank you to some people right here. I want to say thank you to all my precious readers, who keep reading and everything, but especially to these:

@PercabethCaleo4ever @HelpTheWorld @Slytherinstudent5 @allfandomfics_ (for her amazing fan fiction) @Frozenpaw and a whole lot more. Sorry if I didn't mention you, but I want to thank you as well! Let's just say thanks to all of you!

Comment what you think!

Love,

Florence (Who has enjoyed two mini-magnums and about to take a third #notgettingfatwhileeatingalotisamazingyoushouldtryit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 132 24
This is the second book of Erin's adventure through Hogwarts with a crush on her teacher, last time, her brothers, Remus, and Albus were gathered in...
101K 4.9K 22
Albus is finally going to admit his feelings for his best friend Scorpius Malfoy in his sixth year. However when things don't go as planned, Albus h...
4.4K 188 22
It had been a blissful thirteen years with silence and peace and happiness, but when a string of witches and wizards are found dead it is up to Albus...
18.7K 333 20
Albus Severus Potter is starting his first year at Hogwarts. He gets put in Slytherin house. His year starts fine but somebody is handing out notes i...