Thefamoufilms Oneshots

By Dragon_lilly_godess

Request are open if you want me to do another book just let me know😊 and I'll be writing more sooner or late... More

Requests
Unexpected Visitors part 1
A New animatronic
Home part 1
new book out
future YouTube name
was right
unexpected
thank u
explain
rip twilight
New book coming soon
its out

seeing a friend again part 1 ( my au ) fnaf 7

22 0 2
By Dragon_lilly_godess

??? Pov

I was walking around until I heard a voice " who are you" a mangled bear that looks like ice cream my fox " my name is -" before I could finish I was talked down " KATIE!!!" Bryan said " heh hey cousin "  "COUSIN" said the mangled bear " molten my ears " said jon from a far " oh hey Katie how are you and you wife" (  sapphire ) "were both good how is Bryan and his siblings ( viper,Mario,beck,Dylan, Colin, Davis,pat, Blake, and mania) the good minute the fact he's only seen one of them  and one of them is dead."

Sorry its short I ran out of idea's 😭😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.8K 58
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
762K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...