๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๅฝก [e...

็”ฑ -satanicscreamss

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] โ ๐’๐ž๐ž? ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐.
โ”€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ.
โ”€ ๐ณ๐ž๐ซ๐จ.
โ”€ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
โ”€ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
โ”€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
โ”€ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
โ”€ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โ”€ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
โ”€ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.
โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง.
โ”€ ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
โ”€ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.

โ”€ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.

25 7 0
็”ฑ -satanicscreamss

*ೃ𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

It happened so quickly. Two young adults throwing caution to the wind and getting physically wrapped up in each other's presence after such a tense moment.

Some people were awkward after sex.

Some of them didn't want anything to do with each other afterward.

Others sat in complete silence.

But not Magdalena and Eddie. The two of them spoke of the most random things as they basked in each other's half-naked and sweaty presence:

"So...volleyball. Why?"

"Extracurriculars on high school transcripts turn college administrators on. They're into that shit I swear to God. That's how it began when I started freshman year, but then I found out I was really awesome at it, so I continued playing for the thrill of it. Between you and me, getting to occasionally hit prissy bitches in the face with a volleyball is life-changing. One time, we went out of town for a tournament against some all girl's private school and I spiked the ball so hard that it shattered some blondie's nose. The best part is Hawkins High took home the trophy that night. Me and the rest of the girls were great."

"I didn't expect to hear anything less. In fact, it exceeded my expectations. Especially the part where you broke some poor chick's nose. Alright, let's see...okay, I got it. Which musician would you want to get busy with?"

"'Get busy with?' What are we five? Next time ask it like you mean it. Ask me something along the lines of "Hey, Magdalena. First of all, you're super hot. Second of all, which musician do you want to fuck your brains out?" I think that works way better. But to answer your question, I prefer my sexual fantasies about musicians to be purely nonexistent. Most of them are aggressive cokeheads in a personal setting anyway. I may have a few childish crushes, but I wouldn't screw any of them. Not even if I had the chance."

"You just took a one-way trip to Planet Lame, population you, Magdalena May. It offends me you won't share the nitty-gritty of your vast imagination. And I had high hopes for you, y'know? Your pretty mind could've taken us far. Especially in a sexual context."

"You act like we didn't have sex, like, ten minutes ago. Seeing me naked should be everything you need in your lifetime. The rumors about me can exist for all I care, but creepy little Magdalena May definitely knows how to satisfy a guy. Now you experienced that firsthand."

"For the record, I never thought you were creepy. Definitely a little strange, but never creepy. And who gives a shit? I'm a little strange, you're a little strange. People who aren't are either lying or...Yeah, that's all I got. But the point is, I like you, Magdalena. It doesn't matter if people call you Morticia Addams or whatever. You wanna know why? Because Morticia Addams is smokin' hot. So jokes on them 'cause I, Eddie Munson, have my own Morticia and her name is...Come on. This is the part where you say your name and not make me look like a complete idiot."

"...Her name is Magdalena May. But she's not a goth, alright? Morticia Addams is too gothic to ever compare to me physically. I don't wear black out of artistic expression either. The color just naturally suits me."

"Okay, okay. Not a goth. Got it. Wrote it down in my mental notepad and everything with the fanciest pen I could think of. But you gotta admit Carolyn Jones was incredibly hot in the 60s."

"Obviously. No way in Hell I'm denying that. I mean she was gorgeous. But I'm still nothing like Morticia. Don't forget that, dweeb."

But that post-sex conversation took place at around four in the morning and ended with a few more burnt-out cigarettes along with a stray, almost-silent laugh escaping Magdalena's mouth when she thought about what she had done. Sex with Eddie Munson was...fantastic, but incredibly unbelievable. She just had to laugh. And Eddie liked that noise very much. He pitied the fact that he couldn't hear it more often. The guy also got in his own head about what their relationship was now, but Eddie wasn't worried about being just a one-night stand.

Both of them felt a connection during these past couple of days. They both knew what they wanted, though taking time to get to know each other a bit more was a key factor. However, dwelling on that was ridiculous. Dawn passed and since then, both Magdalena and Eddie had slept a couple more hours and transported themselves inside the house rather than the boat house which was famous for an intense amount of water damage.

Now, at eight o'clock in the morning, Magdalena May made herself comfortable on the kitchen counter as she proceeded to observe Eddie and the way he couldn't seem to stay still, always moving around and doing something no matter what. The two of them played "Rock, Paper, Scissors" about ten minutes ago all because Eddie wanted to, but now that he got tired of that, Magdalena was stuck watching him pace around.

"I'm booooored, Magdalena. And goddamn hungry. How are we supposed to live like this? Can you make me something to eat? Like normal food. Pretty please with those nasty, hard sprinkles on top and whipped cream and—Oh, wait. Ice cream! Ice cream would be so good right now. What type of ice cream is your favorite? For me it's really complicated 'cause, long story short, one time I had cookie dough ice cream and I had the gnarliest food poisoning. And that was a big moment in my life. I learned to never trust cookie dough ice cream."

If she hadn't felt like a babysitter before, Magdalena certainly did now. The brunette always believed going crazy was a slow process, but apparently not. This was the same guy she hooked up with and that probably was the eeriest part. Magdalena tore her gaze away from Eddie and looked down at her nails, very discontent with the chipped nail polish and insanely bitter about not being able to paint over it with another coat. But rather than being able to give herself a personalized manicure, all Magdalena could do was take in every piece of nonsensical information Eddie Munson put into the atmosphere.

In this case, speaking lowly of cookie dough ice cream. Clearly, Eddie already occupied a large portion of the girl's heart, but she still needed to get used to that oh-so-familiar aimless rambling. It was quite cute on occasion, just not when Magdalena was beyond sleep-deprived and yearning to be cradled by her soft mattress. Catching onto the fact that Eddie's pacing back and forth somehow got louder, Magdalena lifted her head sinisterly slow—unknowingly recreating a scary scene from a movie—and asked a question that had been rattling around in her head since Eddie had been acting like a hyperactive nutcase:

"Are you high right now, Munson?"

"I wish I was. This is the worst year of my entire life and I haven't even lived my entire life all the way through yet. I feel like kicking some ass. Is that crazy to say? But I could seriously kick some ass right now. I can demonstrate if you want. Chicks really dig when guys show off their secret fighting skills."

Eddie proclaimed with such an overly confident tone that Magdalena had to stop herself from releasing an unladylike cackle by biting down on the side of her cheek and swallowing her amusement in order to maintain composure. In her opinion, one of them had to stay mature during a situation like this, and spoiler alert, it wasn't going to be Eddie as he had proved over and over again that he had the maturity of a seven-year-old—maybe, nine if Magdalena decided to be generous with her observations. But that was seemingly improbable when she witnessed Eddie start to bounce up and down as if the kitchen floor underneath him was a trampoline rather than hard tile.

With each jump, the guy did some half-baked fighting stance that certainly looked cooler in his head than in actuality. Magdalena shook her head much like a disapproving mother, but the poorly hidden smile on her face said the opposite. Eddie saw that smile clear as day and felt pride deep within his soul that he, a nobody, could make Magdalena, the ever-mysterious girl of Hawkins, smile. Eddie also gave himself bonus points because that aforementioned smile was super genuine. He was so entranced by Magdalena May.

"Alright, Karate Kid. Take a seat before you break something. So, I'm noticing that you're actually going kinda crazy and it's only, like, the third day. Do I need to show you my boobs again to get you to focus or something? That seemed to work pretty well an hour ago. I felt like for the first time in your life you were speechless 'cause you were too busy drooling over two globs of flesh."

Magdalena innocently hinted back to the exact moment when she did in fact flash Eddie, effectively leaving the guy tongue-tied and physically tense. The brunette sent a lightning-fast wink in his direction, gently placing her hands onto her chest and essentially gripping her own breasts through her halter top just to make an even stronger point. Not even Magdalena knew what that point was. Maybe to sexually frustrate the poor guy even more. She was a cruel young lady indeed.

Biting her lower lip and staring longingly at Eddie, Magdalena persisted in trying to distract him from continuing to act so uncontrollably. It seemed to work for a second since the guy completely stopped jumping up and down, abandoning his plans of showing off his "moves." But just as he was about to accept Magdalena's offer of having another peek at what she was hiding under her top, the girl's words finally registered in his brain. And as Eddie concluded, he absolutely despised what came from Magdalena's mouth just seconds prior.

"Okay, first of all, do not, I repeat: do not call them 'globs of flesh.' That freaks me out completely. And yeah, no shit I was drooling, that's kinda the etiquette when you see a topless girl. Second of all, I really want a pepperoni pizza. This is an emergency with all uppercase letters and not just a capital 'E.' When I feel my stomach eating itself then I count that as a pretty big problem."

"You complain more than any girl I've ever known. There's still a whole bag of things you can eat right over here. Don't tell me you don't like processed foods. Every guy likes processed food. Especially my dad. One time he almost fought some dude at the store for buying the last bag of marshmallows. I love that crazy bastard."

Magdalena remarked casually and in the meanwhile reached over to the final plastic bag of groceries sitting next to her on the counter. Scavenging through the contents like some rodent, the brunette 'ooh-d' when she came across a single can of Pepsi. Whoever from their little group of misfits thought of buying that, Magdalena wanted to personally thank them. Freeing the soft drink from the bag, Magdalena cracked the top open and took a swig of the highly artificial beverage. There was truly nothing like the feeling of starting off the day with carbonated, sugary water.

Then the girl almost choked on her drink when she imagined her dad losing it at the grocery store since some "asshole"—that was the word Marion May used—took the last of the marshmallows. And even though that happened almost three years ago now, the brunette still found it insanely hilarious and just the exact representation of what her dad was known for. That being highly out-of-the-box, odd, and downright unhinged behavior.

"Holy shit, yeah. Marion is such a cool dude. He's definitely a character, but he's told me so many things about life. He gave me advice whenever I was going through something. You know, Magdalena May, you really lucked out with the parents you got stuck with. I'm talking jack-fuckin-pot, y'know?"

Eddie's critique of her dad made Magdalena all bubbly on the inside as she was glad to know that her dad's drug dealer was actually on friendly terms with him. The friendship between Eddie and her father was something the girl hadn't known about previously. She always blindly assumed that it was purely business between the two of them, but hearing about their true interactions created this warmth inside of Magdalena's body. Now, the brunette clearly didn't have the heart to explain to Eddie that she only had one parent who was available as well as supportive of her and her aspirations, but she was still appreciative of all the kind words.

Truly, Magdalena knew her dad deserved an award for sticking with her through all those awful teenage years. He never once deserted her no matter how much of an obnoxiously selfish, hormonal girl she was. And as much as Magdalena would've loved to discuss all the things she loved about her father, the brunette merely nodded her head in agreeance and just left the topic at that. The last thing the girl wanted to do was bring her wretched mother up in conversation. Instead, she decided to watch Eddie and in return, he watched Magdalena as well. The eye contact was quite comfortable for both of them and not unpleasant in the slightest.

They simply liked to silently observe each other when the occasion presented itself. It was starting to become a quirk in their...relationship...or whatever they had going for them in the social sense. Though, while there was clearly no label on what they were to each other, there were no worries jumbling up in the young woman's mind. The two of them seemed to be understanding each other just fine without having to verbally share emotions about what was going on internally.

"Why do you do that, Munson? You say my first and last name when you're acting like a cocky little punk. But then when you're serious about something, I only hear my first name leave your mouth. I don't mind. It's actually kinda unique, but I'm just curious. Care to enlighten me?"

"No clue. But saying your whole name feels right to me. You have such a badass name. Your name feels like it would belong to some epic female musician, like, I don't know...like Lita Ford or someone similar."

Eddie cleared it up for the brunette rather fast even though he didn't give the sort of answer Magdalena was hoping for. He made his way over to where Magdalena sat on the counter, still nursing her lukewarm cola in her hand while the bottom of it was supported on her jean-clad thigh. The brunette barely registered Eddie moving closer to her since the most vital piece of information she heard was that Lita Ford's name popped up in conversation. How could she possibly ignore the name of one of the sickest female guitarists of the twentieth century?

Before Magdalena could bring her soft drink up to her mouth once more, she noticed the way Eddie planted himself into the partial gap between her legs and went as far as placing his hands on either side of her thighs right on the kitchen counter. Their eyes met again, but this time both of them could make out every single beautiful detail. Magdalena swore she felt heat radiate off Eddie from their minimal distance. To reach his lips with hers, all the brunette had to do was lean about three inches closer, however, Magdalena remained totally entranced by Eddie's inky eyes which were so much prettier up close. She almost got lost in them as if they were some sort of black hole high up in the universe. Magdalena could barely manage to say the words her brain kindly conjured up for her as an appropriate response.

"I love Lita Ford. She's been one of my favorite musicians since I was, like, eleven. Lulu came to me with a Runaways record in sixth grade and I was so hooked on it. Some lyrics went over my head, obviously, but the feeling I got from that record was indescribable. I can't explain it, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

Even just hearing Magdalena say that made Eddie understand that he couldn't have been more infatuated with this girl even if he wanted to. Eddie knew all too well what feeling Magdalena was referencing. He got that exact feeling when buying his first Zeppelin album and then repeatedly listening to it for almost a month. But the way Magdalena spoke of music—the way she was so damn passionate about music without even coming close to playing an instrument, honestly, that was enough reason for the guy to unexpectedly kiss her, making sure to shower the brunette in heavy affection.

The drink in her grasp was long forgotten due to the stimulation of lips against hers being sent directly to her brain. Magdalena's grip loosened completely and the metal can toppled down, drenching her jeans in the process then ending up on the floor with a rather noisy clanking sound. She didn't care. Her soft hands traveled to where Eddie's hands rested next to each of her thighs and gently took hold of them, placing the guy's hands on her own waist. The girl was longing to feel his touch in any way she could.

And as the kissing continued, Eddie noted that Magdalena tasted like cola, but way better than the stuff in the can. She was fucking addicting and from Magdalena's perspective, so was he. Becoming impatient and needy, Magdalena wanted to be fucked again. Right there on the counter, but before things could escalate further, Eddie—finally being sensible for once—surprisingly pulled away from the girl even though it killed him to do it. Eddie just needed to let her know how much her presence truly meant to him.

"I'm so glad you're the one I got stuck with out here, Magdalena May. You're making me realize so many things I was too damn stupid to see before."

The poor girl's face took the hue of a ripe strawberry and her heart rate picked up soon thereafter.

It was then that Magdalena May discovered she was in love with Eddie Munson.

Like, total fucking heart eyes type of love.

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

3.4K 61 24
When their friend goes missing one day, Mike, Melly, Dustin, and Lucas get worried. They go searching for him even after explicitly being told not to...
in my head // eddie munson ็”ฑ maggs

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

298K 8.8K 16
แต—สฐแต‰สธ หขแต‰แต‰ แตˆแต‰แตแต’โฟ, โฑ หขแต‰แต‰ แตƒโฟแตแต‰หก (๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐Ÿ’) Eddie Munson x Fem!oc Started: 10th April 2022 Published: 17th May 2022 Finished: 8t...
502 75 10
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐†๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€ , ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… . " " ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐˜† . "...