POWERFUL GODDESS : THE SERIES...

נכתב על ידי eyeconic1

What's happens when due to the did balance in the universe the tridev's and the tridevi's have a daughter who... עוד

Characters
Weapons
Prologue
1. The start of something new
2. Samudra Manthan
3. Tara Lok
4. Gandhari's Boon & Kunti's Curse
5. Shocking revelation
6. Gurudakshina
7. All hail the Queen
8. Warzone
9. Crowning
10. Hasitinapur's reaction
11. Shock after shock
12. Mathura war
13. Invitation for kala pradarshan
14. Arrival
15. Kala pradarshan
16. Cursed again?
17. Most awaited
18. Narkasur
19. Judgement
20. Kurukshetra & fire born
21. The Chamber of Secrets.
22. Bhanumati's Swayamvar
23. Draupadi's swayamvar
24. Indraprastha
Addition characters
25. Two bodies one soul.
26. Dyut sabha
27. Cheerharan
28. Subhsashan
29. Beginning of the end.
30. Danveer karna
31. MAHA-BRAHMANDA
32. Kurukshetra: day 1
33. Kurukshetra: day 2
33. Kurukshetra: day 3
34. Kurukshetra: day 4 to day 11
35. Kurukshetra day 12
36. Kurukshetra: day 13
37. Kurukshetra: day 14
38. Kurukshetra: day 15
39. Aftermath
40. The past
New Characters
41. The Curse
42. Her rebirth
43. In dwapar yug
44. A Boon and A Curse
45. Birth
46. Education
47. Detached
48. 4 new people
49. Return of divine powers
50. The Multiverse
51. Kala pradarshan
52. Jiji?
53. Shocking truth
54. Shumbh Nishumbh
55. Effects of the curse
56. Curse of Death
57. Enlightenment
58. Kurukshetra day 1
59. Kurukshetra day 2
60. Telling the past
62. History repeats
63. Naintara the daughter off??
64. Education
65. Guru dakshina
66. Tables turn
67. Kauravas and Madrinandan's
68. Dwarka
69. Can I ask you a question?
70. Answer 1 : Krishna
71. Answer 2 : Suyodhan
72. Answer 3 : Ganesha
73. Radha's Svayamvar
74. Kanupriya
75. New students
76. Kala pradarshan
77. Return of Kuntiputra's
78. Gurudakshina
79. Crisis in Dwarka
80. Aadya's Svayamvar
81. Birth , Adult and Death
82. Rebirth
83. Twists and turns
84. Draupadi's Svayamvar
85. Choices
86. End of katha
🥳🎊🎉

61. Birth

321 23 14
נכתב על ידי eyeconic1

Flashback:-

In Vaikunth:
Vishnu- Priye can you take one more avatar in Mahabharata this time?
Laksh- Which avatar swami?
Vishnu- The avatar of Radha Rani.

Mata Lakshmi realised what lord Vishnu was doing and said yes. She could see how much he wanted to make up to his children. She after the Ramayana realised that her husband was trying to change his mistakes too. She wished that the relationship between her kids and her husband gets solved easily.

On Prithvi:
Nine months had passed with the departure of Shanidev and Devi Niyati. Sunanda the wife of Pratipa was pregnant and could give birth to the new generation of Kuruvansh.

Suddenly Sunanda started to feel pain in her stomach. She had found out that she had gone into labour. When Maharaj Pratipa got to know this he was happy and rushed to his wife. He was waiting outside of the chamber of his and his wife when he heard a voice of a baby crying. The Vaidya came with a baby in her had and said that maharani had a boy.

Looking at the face of his child maharaj named him Bhavya meaning the auspicious one.

Simultaneously the same day in the ashram of Rishi Bharadwaj his wife Susheela went into labour. She later gave birth to a girl. Seeing the girl Rishi Bharadwaj named her Dhriti meaning Courage, satisfaction and joy.

In Tara Lok:
Devi Naintara and Rudra dev were sitting looking at the scene of birth of Devi niyati and shanidev.

Ta- So now you will be related to both of them but just from another generation.
Rudra- Yes priye , but are you sure you want me to split my soul into two different people? You know that you will have to marry both of my half's right?
Ta- Yes arya I know. But in the last kaliyug a question raised were valid. That if both the Ashvin Kumar's can have one same wife why was Draupadi shamed for it.
Rudra- I am sure after this yug is over we both will change that thought.
Ta- Yes arya , now I think we should rest it is becoming late.
Rudra- Yes let's go.

TIME SKIP:

Now Bhavya and Dhriti both had younger siblings. Dhriti had a younger brother called Drona and Bhavya had three younger brothers Devapi , Bhalika and Shantanu.

Dhriti had started to take education under her father and she later learnt Astra Vidhya she went to Maharishi Valmiki who had also taught Luv and Kush during the exile of Mata Sita. She later went to do Tapasya for Devi Yudhakaushalya to gain the knowledge of all divine weapons.

In the kuru kingdom ,
the situation was bad. When Bhavya returned from his education which he took under Mahadev. It was not easy for him to please Mahadev but after doing Tapasya for 10 years under the foot hill of Kailash , Mahadev finally agreed to be the teacher of Bhavya. When he returned he was crowned the Yuvraj of Hastinapur. Later when Pratipa died he became the king. When he had to go for some work he was to appoint his brother Devapi , but because of his skin disease the Praja of Hastinapur was upset and started a protest. When he was to appoint he second brother Bhalika , his mamashree requested him to be the heir to the throne of Bhalika kingdom. Hence , he made his younger brother sit on the throne until he came back. He then went to do Tapasya to Devi Yudhakaushalya for all the knowledge of divine weapons.

IN HASTINAPUR:
While Bhavya was doing long penance's his brother got married to Devi Ganga and had 8 children out of which 7 of them were drowned by Devi Ganga in the Ganga river. But he couldn't question her because of the vow given to Devi Ganga by him. While Devi Ganga was going to drown the 8 child Shantanu stopped her. Seeing this Devi Ganga took her child to dev Lok.

Later one day Shantanu was walking on the river side of Ganga he saw a boy who was a young adult aiming his arrows at the river Ganga. His arrows had stopped the flow of Ganga itself. Seeing this Shantanu confronted him. That's when Devi Ganga came and said to Shantanu that "He is non other then Devrat our child". Hearing that Shantanu was elated. He hugged Bhishma and took him to the royal palace. He then sat on the Yuvraj throne leave the king throne empty which confused Devrat.

Devrat- Pitashree why are you not sitting on the throne of the king? Aren't you the ruler?
Shan- Yes putra I rule Hastinapur but I am just a temporary king. My jyesyht Bhavya is the actual king of this kingdom.
Devrat- But where is tatshree?
Shan- He is doing Tapasya on the river banks of Ganga.
Devrat- Oh okay.

After that conversation days went by. That's when one day Shantanu saw a girl on the river banks. He went to talk to her and got to know that she was the daughter of a fisherman Satyavati. He kept the marriage proposal of hers to her father , Dasharaja. That's when he said.

Dash- I will only let my daughter marry you if you promise her that the child she will have will rule Hastinapur.
Shan- That's not possible as I am only the temporary king and my jyeshth Bhavya is the actual king of Hastinapur. So the child bore by him will be the king. If not that the child of kuruvansh he selects will be the new ruler.
Dash- Then manipulate him into leaving the throne or you could kill him.
Shan- I am not doing that. I think I will take your leave now Pranam.
Satya- Wait maharaj Shantanu , I agree to marry you but on one condition that your son will have to give a promise that he will not marry , he will be bounded to the throne of Hastinapur meaning he will have to follow all the orders of the king even if he has to break his oath and he will perform celibacy.
Devrat- I promise you that Devi. That is my oath and I take it in front of the pure Ganga.

Seeing that Shantanu was happy and he later gave Devrat a boon of icha mrityu. He also looking at the oath taken by his son named him Bhishma.

With Dhriti:
She was now done with her Tapasya successfully and now started training other people. She never discriminated amongs the students that came to learn from her and was always nice to others be it the Suta's or vaishya's.

She after few years of returning from Gurukul got to know that she had a baby brother who was named Drona. Drona tho didn't like his jiji to teach people lower the Kshatriya's he never said anything to her as he respected her were much.

TIME SKIP:

In Hastinapur a lot of things happened. Satyavati felt as if she was the ruler of the kingdom. But her plans were going to come to an end soon. But the damage that was to be done had happened. Satyavati had two children out of which her first child Chitrangada died at a young age and Vichitravirya who was an alcoholic. Satyavati made Bhishma abduct the three Kashi princesses for her child even after the denial of Shantanu and the rest became history. She after the death of her sons asked her first son to perform Niyog with the Ambika , Ambalika and their maid. Ambika was normal she had kept her mind open , she was strong and she didn't close her eyes her child was the first born of Vichitravirya and was named Dhritarashtra. Ambalika had paled and become weak so her child was weak , her child was then named Pandu. Lastly the son of their maid was Smart. Satyavati went to an extent that she had gotten Dhritarashtra married after his education to the princess of Gandhar.

It had been years now , Bhavya while he was returning to Hastinapur after his Tapasya which was done successfully and he also got a boon of being young with the same powers he had during the peak of his life and also the boon of icha mrityu. He saw a beautiful women teaching few students. He could make out that she also had the boon of eternal youth and icha mrityu.

He then got to know that she was to daughter of Rishi Bharadwaj. He went to Rishi Bharadwaj and asked for the hand of his daughter. Hearing that Rishi Bharadwaj became happy and accepted the proposal after asking Dhriti. Rishi Bharadwaj was happy as his daughter would also get married , as Drona had already gotten married to Kripi. After the marriage of His sister Drona and kripi went to do Tapasya to Shivji for having sons.

In Kuntibhoj,
Rishi Durvasa had come over their for a puja. But no one was ready to serve him because of his temper. Shockingly their princess Kunti came forward to serve him. Being impressed by Kunti Rishi Durvasa gave her a mantra of calling upon five celestial deity's to obtain a child from them. He while going warned her not to use the boon before marriage. But she did it anyways.

While Bhavya and dhriti got married and were going towards Hastinapur. During the evening they both stopped to do their evening puja. While they went to do their puja they heard a crying sound of a baby. When they looked up they saw the noise was coming from the basket floating on river Ganga. Bhavya jumped into the river and safely got the child out. The couple looked at the child and knew who it was. It was non other then their friend who had taken the same avatar. They also knew the mother of that child as they were deity's in disguise.

End of flashback.

Vishnu- Mata which god or goddess did Kunti call this time?
Jan- It is a shocking one Putra.

__________________________
Authors note:-

What do you think about their avatar?

What will happen next?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.1K 40
Rudradev Rathore was born with a unique psychic power, the ability to witness anyone's past life. He knew he had been the notorious King Agrim Bhaira...
28.5K 1.3K 34
This is a Mahabharata fanfiction... ----------------------------------------------------------------- In the realm of three interconnected kingdoms...
3.6K 248 17
WHAT IF - The great pandavas got a younger sister.what if she is the daughter of surya dev. The girl who is the strength of the five pandavas.