๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๏ฟฝ...

By CareBear012

Mystic Falls, is a place where nothing bad happens. OR Mystic Falls, is a place where everything bad happens... More

๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž

๐“๐ฐ๐จ

2K 46 9
By CareBear012

Brave New World

♥ ____________________ ♥

Mystic Falls High School

Bonnie and Amber are in charge of the Mystic Falls School Carnival since Caroline was still in the hospital.

Bonnie sighs, "She just looked so much like Elena, it's creepy."

"She is Elena's ancestor. Hey, I also moved the student booth into the cafeteria." Amber said, wanting the topic to change.

"Elena's vampire ancestor and she didn't resemble Elena as a family member would. She was Elena." Bonnie pushed.

"I have no clue. I wish I could tell you how that happened but obviously, I can't. All I know is that it's creepy and I don't know if I like it or not."

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be Elena?"

"I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss." Amber shrugged.

"Have you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy?" Bonnie asked already knowing the answer.

"Why would I? I already hate him and then he goes and kills my little brother because of some stupid girl? No, I haven't and I don't think I want to either." Amber scoffs.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this. Or how you put up with it."

Amber smiles which makes Bonnie smile, "Because she's not human, that's for sure."

"Obviously."

Both girls laugh and start setting up more stuff. If only they knew...

♥ ____________________ ♥

Amber was walking through the halls when she got dizzy. She quickly put her hand on the wall to keep herself up, but it didn't help. She fell to the ground, vision going black.

Flower Field

Amber opens her eyes to see a beautiful blue sky with clouds. She furrows her eyebrows and sits up only to find herself in a knee-high, spaghetti strap, white lace dress with brown sandals. She hurries and stands, looking at her surroundings. As she looked at the beautiful daffodils below her, she bent down and picked one from the field, smelling it. She smiles a little before it fades, sensing someone behind her. She quickly turns to see a man with a blurry face.

"What the hell?" She mumbles, taking a step back.

The man chuckles, "No need to be scared love."

"Who the hell are you?" Amber asks, squinting her eyes, trying to see his face.

"Well, first, don't squint, it's how you get wrinkles." Amber stops squinting and purses her lips, nodding, "Now, you won't see my face because I can't have you remembering what I look like."

"And why is that, mysterious man?" Amber sasses.

The man chuckles again, "You will soon, love. Just not now. I want to meet in person."

"Then come and meet me in person."

"It's not that I don't, it's that I can't. It's not safe for me and it's not safe for you. I'm not a good guy, Amber."

Amber shrugs, "Since when is anyone a good person? Everyone has flaws, everyone is considered the bad guy in someone's life. What makes you so different?"

"Just trust me on this."

"Fine."

Before the two could exchange any other words, they could hear someone yelling at Amber's unconscious body.

"It's time for you to go love." The man says, taking a step and tucking a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Will I see you again?"

"Yes."

Mystic Falls High School

"Amber!" Stefan tries shaking the girl awake.

"What's going on with her?" Jeremy asks, eyes filled with fear.

"I don't know." Stefan shakes his head, looking down at his best friend who was in his arms.

Before anything could be said between the two boys, Amber groans and moves her hand to block the light from the halls. Both boys breathe out a sigh of relief. Stefan and Jeremy help Amber sit up. She slowly puts her hand down and opens her eyes to see both of her brother figures.

"Hi?" Amber smirks.

Stefan scoffs playfully, "Are you okay?"

Amber nods, "Yeah, I don't know what happened."

Jeremy grabs Amber's hands and helps her stand, "You don't remember anything?"

Amber shrugs, "I had like this vision, kinda. It was weird. I woke up in a flower field and there was this mystery man with no face, and he had a British accent. It was kinda hot."

Jeremy and Stefan both laugh at her and shake their heads. Jeremy raises an eyebrow, "So you don't know his name or his face?"

"No. He said I would meet him later but as of right now, it's not safe for either of us. He also said he's a bad guy, which-"

"Everyone is in someone's life." Both boys smirk at the blonde.

Amber nods, "Exactly what I said!"

Stefan chuckles, "Well are you okay now?"

"Yes! I have to get back, Bonnie's probably freaking out right now."

Jeremy nods, "Probably. Be careful."

Amber smiles big, "Shouldn't I be saying that to you?"

"Yeah, but now it's my turn."

Amber scoffs and ruffles Jeremy's hair before running away so he couldn't hit her.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Amber had found Bonnie and told her everything. After Bonnie asked multiple times if Amber was okay, both girls were now restocking.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob T's." Bonnie sighs.

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also, we lost a speaker in the karaoke room. So we have to fix that."

Bonnie stopped Amber from rambling and put her hands on Amber's shoulders, "Calm down and look around. Tonight is already a big success! You did amazing, and Caroline is gonna be super proud of you."

"Yeah?"

"Yes!!" Bonnie jumps and both girls laugh.

Amber looks at one of the guys repairing one of the stands, "Hey! Carter, right? You're with the carnival."

"That's me," Carter responds, walking towards the girls.

"Perfect." Amber nods.

Carter looks at Bonnie and slyly checks her out, "Wow, what do you need beautiful?"

Bonnie blushes and becomes shy, "What do you know about karaoke speakers?"

"Why don't you show me the problem?"

As Bonnie and Carter walk away, Bonnie looks at Amber while the blonde holds up her thumbs, encouraging her best friend.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Damon was walking in the halls of the school, alone, when Caroline arrives. Damon senses her and turns around, "Hey Blondie, they let you out?"

"I remember." Caroline glares.

"What do you remember?"

"I remember how you manipulated me, you pushed me around, abused me, erased my memories, fed on me," Caroline growls.

"You're crazy." Damon smirks.

"Memories have been coming back, in pieces."

Damon furrows his eyebrows, "You can't remember. It's impossible, I mean unless you're becoming a..." He shakes his head.

"I have a message from Katherine, she said 'Game on'." Caroline then turns around. Damon tries stopping her when she pushes him and he flies back. "You suck." She hisses and stalks off.

Damon curses at himself and quickly gets up, finding his little brother.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Damon finds Amber checking off things on a clipboard.

"Amber." Damon walks over.

Amber smiles sarcastically, "Oh, hey Damon! Here to kill my brother again? Because he's not here with me."

"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now but I need you to come with me."

"I would rather not. Thank you, have a bad day." She grumbles trying to walk past him.

Damon groans and steps in her way, "Yeah, I need you to come with me right now, Amber."

Amber could see the determination in his eyes and she nods, following him inside the school and into a classroom. She finds Stefan waiting for them.

"Caroline's a vampire." Damon says.

Amber looks at him, "Excuse me?"

"How did this happen?" Stefan interrupts.

"Well, I fed her blood and Katherine obviously killed her and A plus B equals-" Damon gets cut off.

"Shut up." Amber groans, "I just wanna know why."

"Because Katherine is a manipulative, nasty, little slut."

"Like you?" Amber tilts her head.

"Haha, very funny."

"And she said 'game on'? I mean, what does that even mean?" Stefan interrupts again.

"It means she's playing dirty. She wants us to know." Damon shrugs.

"Why Caroline? Caroline had nothing to do with any of this." Amber sighs.

Damon's eyes soften for a moment, "I don't know." Stefan tilts his head a little when he sees Damon act like that.

"Caroline must be completely out of her mind, she doesn't even know what's happening to her." Stefan shakes his thoughts off.

"Oh, I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past started wearing off the minute she was in transition."

"We have to find her."

"Yep, and kill her." Damon claps his hands.

Amber scoffs, "Are you joking?"

"No."

"We're not killing Caroline."

"She knows who we are. She's officially a liability, and we've got to get rid of her." Damon shrugs.

"Damon, absolutely not." Stefan sternly says.

"Need I remind you of a tragic little story of a girl named Vicki Donovan? Caroline, of all people, will not make it as a vampire. Her mother is a vampire hunter. Guys come on, we all know how this story's gonna end, just flip to the last chapter and..."

Amber steps forward, a cold look in her eyes, making both brothers shiver, "You go anywhere near her heart with a stake and I will bring you to hell myself." Amber then leaves, Stefan, following after. "If you tell me that you agree with Damon, I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds either."

Stefan stops walking while Amber keeps going. Stefan punches a trailer. "Stefan, hey!" Elena yells, running to him. "I know. I know about Caroline."

"Damon's right, not about what we should do but about what's gonna happen. Katherine already signed Caroline's death sentence."

"Well, we can't let it end that way. She's doing this to me, isn't she?" Elena sighs.

"Actually, she's doing it to me."

♥ ____________________ ♥

Jeremy had found Amber and noticed the determined look on her face. He had overheard Elena and Damon, and he knew he had to find Amber. When it came to Caroline, Amber would rain hell on whoever hurt her. Even if it was just a person saying something mean, Amber would go to jail for her best friend. Caroline and Amber were a whole different story.

When Amber's parents had been tragically killed, Liz Forbes had tried to take Amber in her custody but the Gilbert family had beaten her to it. She tried to talk with the family but they weren't giving up anytime soon. Caroline and Amber always saw each other and stayed the night with each other.

Elena was always jealous of the two's friendship. She grew up that way too. She hated seeing how everyone loved Amber, even Elena's own brother, and parents. Elena's parents always preferred Elena over Amber though. Jeremy and Aunt Jenna on the other hand? It would always come down to Amber. Always.

Caroline and Amber looked so alike that you couldn't tell if they were related or not. They always told everyone they were. I mean they never left each other sides and were super protective over each other. Caroline was the first person to know about Amber being a witch. Caroline obviously thought it was a joke but when Amber proved it, Caroline was in shock. She never looked at Amber differently though.

Jeremy was scared, to say the least. He knew the lengths Amber would go to for Caroline. He knew that if anything or anyone got in her way of saving her best friend, she'd kill them with no hesitation.

When Amber and Jeremy finally catch up to Caroline and Damon, Damon was about to stake Caroline when Stefan tackled Damon. Elena, Jeremy, and Amber ran to Caroline. The new vampire had blonde all over her mouth and was hysterically crying. She pushed Elena away and went straight into the arms of Amber. Jeremy blocked Elena from them and joined the hug.

Caroline gripped Amber's neck, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, Ammy."

Amber shushed the girl and held her tighter, "It's okay, Carebear. You're okay."

"We're here, Care. We're right here." Jeremy whispered.

Caroline didn't know why but she didn't feel the need to bite Amber or Jeremy. She was glad she felt that way though. The last thing she would ever want was to harm the ones she loved.

"You killed me!" Caroline yelled when Elena tried getting closer.

"No, no, no, no, Caroline, That wasn't me. You know that. That was Katherine." Elena tried.

Caroline stepped back but kept her tight grip on Amber and Jeremy, "No! Then why did she look like you?! And why, why did she do this to me?!"

"We have to get her inside," Jeremy said, looking at Amber.

Stefan calmly walks over to them, "Caroline, come with me."

Caroline looks at Amber who nods, "Go with Jer and him, okay? They'll take good care of you."

Caroline softly nods and goes to Stefan slowly. Jeremy stands in front of Elena, "Get out of here, Elena. You looking like Katherine, isn't helping. You need to leave now."

"She's my friend too!" Elena argues.

Amber steps next to Jeremy, "Get the hell out of here Elena, or I swear to god I will rip your heart out."

Jeremy hides his smirk when he sees Elena's face pale. Elena slowly nods and walks away.

"She will die, it's only a matter of time." Damon groans from the floor.

"Yeah, maybe so, but it's not gonna happen tonight."

"Oh, yeah it will." Damon grabs the stake and rushes towards Caroline but Amber steps in front of her. Amber groans when the stake breaks her skin and almost hits her heart. Damon had stopped it just in time before the piece of wood went all the way through.

Everything went slow. Stefan's eyes widen as blood came out of Amber's mouth. Caroline quickly caught Amber before she fell to the ground. Damon slowly stepped back, afraid of what he had just done. Jeremy ran to the girls but didn't know what to do. Stefan quickly pulled the piece of wood out, and bit into his wrist, shoving his blood into Amber's mouth.

Amber held onto Stefan's wrist tightly and drank the blood, feeling no pain and her wound closing. Everyone sighed in relief. Caroline and Jeremy slowly helped Amber stand. Damon was still in shock and just stood there looking at the ground.

"Caroline?" Bonnie walked up to them.

Stefan and Jeremy try to take Caroline inside, "Come on."

"No, you're not; you can't be." Bonnie grabs Caroline and gasps, stepping backwards.

"Bonnie?" Caroline whispers, her voice cracking.

Bonnie sees Carter's dead body and backs away into Amber, "Oh, god." Jeremy and Stefan quickly drag Caroline inside the school and into the bathroom. Bonnie turns towards Amber, "What happened?"

"Katherine."

"What happened to you?" Bonnie asks, seeing dried blood on Amber's shirt and her chin. "Did she feed on you too?"

"No... Umm... I got staked..." Amber mumbled before looking at Damon.

Bonnie's eyes fill with hatred when she sees Damon.

"Come on, don't pout about it. I got a body to bury," Damon shrugs coming over to them with a shovel.

Bonnie looks at him and gives him a headache. He falls to the ground clutching his head and curls up. She opens a faucet with her powers and water starts coming out of a hose.

"Bonnie!" Amber looks at her friend, "Bonnie, snap out of it!"

"I told you what would happen if anyone else got hurt," Bonnie growls.

"I didn't do this!" Damon groans.

"You hurt Amber!"

"Hey! He didn't mean to, okay? It's fine. I'm fine." Amber freaks, seeing a fire going towards Damon.

Amber quickly focuses and the fire goes out, Bonnie turns to Amber, "Why would you do that?!"

"Because! As much as I hate him too, it's not always his fault! And I won't let you become something you're not. So let's go home and have hot chocolate and Oreos."

Bonnie's tough facade fades as she smiles and shakes her head, "Fine."

Forbes Residence

After Matt had come over, Caroline called Amber but Amber was already walking up the porch. Once Amber walks into Caroline's room, she was embraced.

"I love you." Caroline whispers.

Amber smiles and tightens her hold on the taller blonde, "I love you too, Carebear. Always will."

"Does Bonnie hate me?"

"No. She could never hate you. She hates that she couldn't stop what happened to you. She just needs some time to come to terms with everything. And so do you."

Caroline pulls away and climbs into the bed, Amber doing the same, "When I saw you in front of me, I could hear your heartbeat. It was fast. You were scared. You didn't wanna die."

"Does anyone actually wanna die?" Amber shrugs.

"No, but it's different. Jeremy and Stefan both told me how reckless you are. How you almost died like Bonnie's grandma. How you don't know how to control your powers, you can only do the small things. But you keep trying, and I'm glad you try but you need to give yourself a break. Stop acting like you don't care about what happens to you, because you do. You don't wanna die. So act like it. For me. Please."

Amber doesn't say anything, she just nods. Caroline smiles softly and pulls Amber into her chest. Amber quietly cries into her best friend's chest. Caroline tightens her grip and just lets Amber cry it out.

Salvatore Boarding House

Stefan walks into the house to see Damon on the couch, sipping bourbon.

"What was that about?" Stefan asks, crossing his arms and standing in front of his big brother.

"I don't know what you mean?" Damon shakes his head, still looking at the fireplace, ignoring his brother.

"I saw how you looked at Amber when we were discussing Caroline. You care about her, don't you? And when you stabbed her, I could tell that you felt bad. Looked like your humanity was back. She turned it on for you, didn't she?"

Damon chuckles and finishes the bourbon, "Stop talking Stefan."

"No. What is it about her, Damon?"

Damon stands up, and both brothers are chest to chest, "Stefan shut up."

"Tell me!" Stefan urges.

"Listen, I care about her okay? And not in the romantic way, more in a family way. I don't know what's going on but just seeing her stressed or hurt, makes me feel like I should kill that reason that made her so upset." Damon snaps.

Stefan nods, "I understand."

"Good. Now if you mention any of this to her or anyone else, I will rip your heart out." Damon threatens before walking upstairs.

What Damon couldn't see was the small smile on Stefan's face. Amber did it. She brought back Stefan's brother and he was glad.

♥ ____________________ ♥

Second chapter! This will be my main book! So I should be working on this more than what I have in my drafts. But I've been traveling for the summer. As of right now, I'm in Oregon and then heading to California! So I'll be traveling all over the US, but I will try my best to get chapters updated.

How was this chapter?

What was your favorite part?

Word Count: 3084

♥ ____________________ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 10 6
Sophia returns to Mystic Falls for a fresh start only to find that nothing is as it seems anymore. She's now not the only monster in town. OR Sophia...
795 50 25
Kehlani Jaqueson doesn't care much for her eternity stuck as a immortal. In fact, she despises it. But Kehlani wakes one day to find herself stuck in...
609K 15.1K 84
Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like it or not. It wasn't until I discovered...
1.6M 61.5K 109
The name of the town should've been her first hint. 'Mystic Falls' It was like she was asking for trouble. TVD S1-4 (OC ~ MJ Ruiz): Kol x OC Some m...