scomark oneshots :)

By whil3pigsfly

continuation of my previous scomark oneshots book. :) More

a/n
unofficial
late nights
texting
deception
requests:)
forever
in another life
seasons
nightmares
ring
wolf
happy (college au)
tour
inseperable
family
suit
sick
tour rehearsal
bad day
prom
morning
roof (college au)
secure
tour tour tour
late night talking
jitters
admissions
in another life (part 2)
four
honeymoon
husband
perfect family
home
moving in (college au)
the one
marley
getting ready
anxiety
endless love
dance
the holiday season
first night of tour
christmas season (college au)
bugs
murder mystery
color
color (part 2)
home from tour
confession//parallel
mars video shoot
a day on tour
talk about it
kindergarten
trials
while you were sleeping
visit
evening
long time coming
scavenger hunt
rose
conversations
magic
before and after
work
late night
with him and with you

a beginning

95 5 0
By whil3pigsfly

Mark hears a knock at the door.

Fuck. He's here.

Mark makes sure there's no wrinkles on his shirt, fixes his hair, and checks his teeth.

More knocking.

Mark is going on a date with Scott Hoying. Who, he'd never heard of before about two months ago. But now? He's head over heels for.

They met about two months ago at Tyler's birthday party, and sparks flew from there. They've been getting to know each other and going on dates ever since, and Scott is handsome, kind, smart, talented.....

scott: are u home? ☺️

He just really wants this to work out.

More knocking.

"Shit," Mark mutters under his breath, running to answer the door.

He opens it, and immediately feels at ease when he sees Scott's smile on the other side of the door.

"Hey," Scott says, his smile growing. "I was starting to think you stood me up."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mark apologizes. "I was just, uh..." he tries to think of an excuse, but fails. "I was making sure I looked good for you." He admits.

"You always look great, Mark." Scott says, matter-of-factly. "Are you ready?" He asks.

Mark makes sure he has his wallet, keys, and phone. "Yes," he says, and Scott takes his hand once he locks the door.

Mark smiles as his fingers are laced with Scott's. It's a great source of comfort for him.

"How was your day?" Scott asks, as they walk to his car.

"It was decent," Mark says. "Better now."

Scott smiles at that comment. "My day's better now too."

"So, am I allowed to know where we're going yet?" Mark asks.

"You'll know when we get there," Scott smiles, detaching his hand from Mark's and unlocking his car. He opens the door for Mark. "You'll love it, promise."

"I trust you," Mark says, once Scott gets in the drivers seat.

And Scott smiles at Mark so fondly, that Mark blushes deep red. 

"You're so cute, Mark," Scott says, starting the car, and pulling out of the parking spot. He grabs Mark's hand once he's confident that he can drive with just one hand. "I really like where this is heading, between us, I mean."

Mark smiles. "Me too, Scott."

The car ride takes about 10 more minutes, and then Scott is parking.

"Your house?" Mark asks, confused.

Scott shrugs. "Not inside the house," he says. "C'mon," he detaches his hand from Mark's simply long enough for them both to leave the car, but once Mark shuts the car door, he immediately slips his hand back into Scott's.

"I got your favorite sushi," Scott says, leading Mark through the house, "And the wine you said you love."

Mark giggles, he's never seen any guy want to impress him like this. "That's sweet of you, Scott. Thank you."

"I've never been creative when it comes to date ideas, but, you're different..." Scott admits. "So, here," he opens the door to his backyard. "I thought we could have a campfire."

There's a fire pit going, and a small table set up with sushi, wine, and ingredients for s'mores.

"This looks perfect, Scotty," Mark says, then realizes what he just called Scott. "I'm sorry...that just kind of slipped out."

Scott chuckles, leaning in to kiss Mark's cheek. "It's okay. You're so cute, Mark."

Mark giggles as a result of the compliment and the kiss on his cheek, and he lets Scott lead the way.

They sit down on the bench set up by the fire, and Scott pours them each a cup of wine. "I didn't know if the glasses would do too well outside," he explains, "so red solo cups it is."

Mark smiles at Scott. "Sounds like a plan," he says.

They each sip their wine, and start eating the sushi.

"Wow! This is really good, Mark," Scott says. "You have great taste." He sips his wine.

"The best kept secret in LA," Mark says. "So good," he has another bite of sushi.

They finish their sushi, and decide it's time for s'mores.

"I've never been able to get the perfect ratio for the toastiness of the marshmallow," Scott admits.

"Really?" Mark asks. "There's only one way to do it." He helps guide Scott's stick to the fire. "You let the fire completely consume it," He says, watching the marshmallows in the fire.

"I want it toasted, not burnt!"

"Trust the process," Mark laughs. "Keep it there," Mark takes his hand off of Scott's stick. "Let it completely burn."

It takes just another minute for the marshmallows to burn.

"The marshmallows will be on fire when you take them out," Mark removes his, blowing out the fire on his marshmallow, and Scott does the same. "And then you just peel off the burnt outside." He takes it off, throwing it into the fire. "And then, it's the perfect merry consistency for your s'more."

Mark and Scott assemble their s'mores, and each take a bite.

"It's been this easy the whole time?" Scott asks, laughing as he realizes he's talking with his mouth full.

Mark laughs too, nodding. "I told you to trust the process!"

They finish their s'mores, and the temperature starts to cool, while the fire starts to die.

Scott notices Mark is chilly. "Did you wanna head inside? We can hang out in my room?"

Mark nods, and they grab the sushi container, the plates the s'mores were on, and what's remaining of the bottle of wine.

They throw away the sushi container and the paper plates, and then head into Scott's room.

"Wow, I can't believe I'm in the Scott Hoying's bedroom," Mark giggles.

"Oh, hush." Scott teases. "But, uh, yeah. This is me." He looks around the room. "This is where I sleep at night."

Mark looks around. "I like your pride flag," he points.

Scott blushes. "Thanks," he says. "I'm just...after being in the closet for 17 years, proud of who I am, even if I am in my mid-20's," he chuckles.

Mark smiles. "I love that," he says. "You should always be proud of who you are."

Scott pats the area of bed beside him. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks.

Mark toes his shoes off before slipping into bed beside Scott. "Is this how you get all of the boys in bed?" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh my god, no!" Scott clarifies. "I just thought—it was cold, and—-!"

Mark giggles. "I'm just kidding, Scotty." He says. He studies Scott's face for a moment. "You have really pretty eyes," he says.

Scott blushes. "Th-thanks," he mumbles.

Mark smiles. "And you're cute when you're flustered," he points out. Mark is normally never this bold, but after... two? three? cups of wine, he's feeling bold.

"Marky!" Scott covers his face with his hands. "You're making me blush!"

Mark laughs at the cute blonde, and the nickname he's picked for him. "You said something about a movie?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Oh, um, yeah—" Scott turns the TV on. "I'm a big fan of Brooklyn Nine Nine? It's not a movie, but..."

"I've never seen it," Mark says. "Put it on."

Scott turns on Brooklyn Nine Nine and it's only about 10 minutes before Scott is wrapping his arm around Mark.

"This okay?" Scott asks.

Mark nods, snuggling into Scott.

"You're so cute," Scott says, and Mark blushes. He rests his head on Scott's shoulder, and they continue to watch.

The episode ends, and Scott pauses the TV. "Mark?" He asks.

"Hm?" Mark tilts his head so he can get a better look at Scott.

"Can I kiss you? I've been thinking about it all night."

Mark nods. "Yeah, Scotty. Kiss me."

Scott closes the gap between them, and fuck, Mark feels like he's on fire.

Mark kisses Scott back, practically melting as Scott gives him the world in kisses.

They pull apart after a few moments, panting heavily.

Mark shyly bites his lip, a small smile on his face.

"Marky?" Scott asks, and Mark directs his attention to him, lets him know he's listening.

Scott cups Mark's cheek with his hand, smiles at him. "Do you consider us exclusive? Would you consider us exclusive?"

Mark giggles at the timing of the question, leaning in to kiss Scott once. "Does that answer your question?"

"Hmm, I think I need that one more time," Scott teases, and Mark leans in to kiss him again.

This time is longer than the first. They kiss for a little while, and when they pull apart, Mark speaks.

"That was a yes, by the way."

Scott chuckles at that, leaning in to kiss Mark's forehead. "My boyfriend Marky," he says.

Mark snuggles up to Scott, kisses his chest. "My boyfriend Scotty," he says, then giggles.

"Goodness, you're precious," Scott says.

"I'm just happy," Mark muses, a big smile on his face. "You make me happy, Scotty."

Scott kisses Mark's hair. "You make me happy too, Marky."

And with that, Scott plays the next episode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 19 12
Part 2 of my Oneshots book Read the other one or don't :)
7.4K 393 26
scott hasn't dated a boy. then he meets mark.
8.9K 291 45
My first oneshot book. I hope that you like it. Cover by @hiigirlies1234
2.1K 73 5
Mitch Grassi is happily engaged to the man of his dreams, Scott and feels like he finally has his life figured. When he meets Avi Kaplan for the firs...