ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ - ʙʀɪᴀɴ ᴏ'ᴄᴏɴɴᴏʀ

By lilxprincessa

ᴏɴ ʜᴏʟᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ɪs ᴋʟᴀᴜs' ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ , ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟsᴏɴ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ sʜᴇ ɪs, ʙᴜᴛ... More

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʜɪs ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
sᴏғɪᴀ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛᴀᴄʜᴇ
ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴛ
ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ
ʜᴇʀ ʙɪʀᴛʜ
ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ
ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪssɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ
ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴄʀᴜsᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ
ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ
ʙᴜʀɴ ʜɪᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜsᴛᴇʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ?
ʜᴇʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
sᴇx ʜᴀɪʀ
ᴘᴜɴᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴠɪɴᴄᴇ
ʙʀɪᴀɴ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɪs ᴏᴜᴛ
ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ
ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍɪᴀ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙɪᴛᴇ ʜɪᴍ

ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

8.6K 393 30
By lilxprincessa

Italics- the show,
flashbacks
Bold-reaction

As the car parked outside the house Amelia rushed out and headed to her home and went straight to her room. Amelia went to her closet grabbing a duffle bag that was filled with her clothes and essentials that she needed.

Amelia had it packed just in case she needed to be on the run from the cops, before she left her room she walk towards the left side of her room to the upper corner bending down and picking at the loose floorboard as she took it off and stick her hand inside trying to reach the things she had hidden from everyone else.

Amelia began pulling loads of cash and a fake passport. Thank god Jesse knew someone who makes passports and fake Identification cards. She had them just in case she needed them when she was on the run from the police just like she is about right now.

"That's a lot of cash, she has." Sofia said.

"That's not even half of it." Stefan tells her, knowing that when Sofia had passed, him and Amelia went through her room packing her things they had found a duffle bag or two full of money and a written letter that was dated the day before she left that the money was for Amelia.

Sofia looks at Stefan confused wondering what he had meant. "What do you mean?"

"A few months after your funeral Amelia and I cleaned out your room where we had found duffles bags full of cash and a letter that was dated before you left on that job you had." He tells her, leaving the parts out where Amelia had robbed a gas truck for money and where she also stole a vault full of money.

"Oh."

Mia's room, seeing as her room door was open as getting up from her spot, Amelia walked towards a Pacific wall in her room, her hands going over the pictures she has taken over the years of her family. She took two pictures off of the wall and put them in her bag.

Zipping up her duffle bag Amelia grabbed the stack of cash heading out her room and walked towards he entered she noticed nobody was in there.

Amelia set the stack of cash on Mia's bed before looking for pen and paper as she found what she needed, Amelia hurriedly wrote Mia a letter.

Amelia wiped the tear that fell out as she folded the paper and placed it on top of a stack of cash before she exited Mia room.

Everyone in the room was heartbroken seeing what Amelia was doing, she was leaving her home and Mia behind all because of men that had lied to her and broken that one family she ever had.

Amelia walked downstairs looking around her home, her heart aching knowing that this will be the last time she'll be here, her home where she grew up in with memories of both her uncles and her mother, her home where she wanted to raise her kids, her home where it had been pass down in generations in her family.

"Dom, stop it!." Amelia heard Mia yelling with César next to her, she quickly left the house seeing Dom holding a shotgun towards Brian as her ex-boyfriend holding a gun towards Dom. "It's over! Please."

"Shit bout to go down." Kol said, earning a whack on the head from his wife.

"Can you ever take things seriously?" Rebekah tells her brother.

Kol shakes his head in response.

Sofia was anxious as she was watching her screen not knowing how things were going to turn out.

Upon feeling her unease Klaus stood up from his spot and headed towards her picking her up from her spot and making her sit on his lap as he whispered to her ear.

"She'll be ok my love." He assures her. Sofia hesitated but nodded, not saying anything as she leaned onto him.

"Mia stayed out of it." Amelia tells her, making everyone look at her.

Mia turns to her looking at her in disbelief as she sees Amelia with her bag then looking back at her with a sad expression. "You're leaving too."

"I can't stay Mia, the cops will be coming." Amelia tells hers then looking back at the two men who were glaring at each other. "Dom just put the gun down and let's go."

Both men ignored her,making her yell at them in frustration. "Why don't you both just stop this!"

"Just stop! Lia, Dom is over! Just stop, it's over." Mia yelled at them.

"Put the gun down! I swear to god -." Brian argues.

"You are the cop! You're a cop." Dom screamed as he stepped towards Brian.

Amelia steps closer to the two men gaining Brian attention. "Brian please just let us go, we gotta find Jesse before they do! We're all the kid got."

Brian knew that Amelia deeply cared about Jesse, seeing as he watched them fight playfully, design their car together, Brian had also watched how Jesse looked amazed when he watched Amelia do magic. Jesse was Amelia's brother 's blood or not, he is her family but he also knew that he couldn't let them go."I'll call in the plates. PD will pick him up way before
Johnny even gets near him."

"A few cops won't stop them from killing Jesse, they could care less."

Before brian could have said anything, their attention turned to the driveway when a car pulled up in front of the house, Jesse claiming out of his car. "Dominic, Amelia I'm sorry! I don't know what I'm doing! I don't know what's going on."

Amelia runs towards Jesse and brings him into a hug sighing in relief when he wraps his arms around her. "You're okay, everything will be okay."

Stefan watched the screen painfully knowing that was the day Amelia lost a brother, knowing how heartbroken she was after losing him.

"Jess, what were you thinking man?" Dom
Said as he dropped the gun, walking towards him and Amelia.

Jesse broke away from the hug looking at them both. "I don't know, I panicked! I'm so sorry, I'm scared I don't know what I'm doing, well you please help me."

Amelia ear pricked up by the sound of engines approaching, she walked closer to Brian car where saw two people on motorcyclists approaching them with guns in their hands. Amelia's eyes widened knowing that it would be the Tran cousin.

"Everyone take cover!" Amelia screamed, catching their attention but it was too late the two Tran cousins opened fire sending a vast ray of bullets flying everywhere.

Everyone in the room began to panic when they saw bullets flying everywhere and who would have got hit. Stefan cursed under his breath from the scene he was seeing, he was going to have a long conversation with Amelia about not leaving things out.

Klaus couldn't bear to lose his oldest daughter, not when he just found out about her and seeing her on screen he knew that he wanted to find her and be there to make up for the years that he hasn't been present in her life.

Brian quickly grabbed Amelia and moved her so she was hidden behind his car, protecting both of them from the bullets, he pulled her body closer to his and used himself as a shield to protect her from any bullets.

Dom dove to the ground, crawling across the lawn to get to Jesse. Amelia looked over where Jesse had stood and her heart stopped, once the gunfire stopped she ran towards Jesse's body.

Sofia and Mikaelson looked at each sadden for Amelia after they saw how she lost one of her family members that she deeply cared about.

"Jesse!" Mia screams as she removes herself away from César and runs towards Jesse's fallen figure. "Dom, he doesn't have a pulse, we need to do something! Call an ambulance, please."

"No no no." Amelia repeated as she brought Jesse's limp figure into her arms, looking up at Dom with fallen tears. "I-I can fix this, I can bring him back."

Dom and Mia looked at each in worried knowing that Amelia was going to use dark magic and that there will be side effects in using it.

Mia gently took Jesse's limp body from Amelia. "Amelia, you can't use magic to bring him back remember what uncle Stefan say, you could die trying to bring him back, I can't lose you as well Lia."

Amelia shakes her head keeping her eyes on Jesse. "I don't care, I told him that everything will be okay."

"You can't save everyone, Amelia." Dom told her softly pushing her away from Jesse.

Amelia knew that they were both right but she didn't care about the side effects or the consequences all she wanted was her brother back.

Sofia looks towards Stefan nervously. "Please tell me she doesn't use dark magic."

Stefan looks at her and shakes his head.

Amelia looks at them both then back at Jesse she begins to mumble a spell.

"Amelia no!" Dom screams at her grabbing forearm , making her stand in front of him. "Jesse wouldn't want you to do this."

Amelia sob looking at Jesse she knew that Dom was right that Jesse wouldn't want her to do dark magic, she also knew that would miss Jesse he wasn't just her best friend he was her brother, her partner in crime.

"I want to kill him, I want Johnny and Lance dead." She tells Dom looking at him with no emotion.

"Where about to see some action finally." Kol said excitedly, making his family give him a look.

"Bloody hell kol this is serious, this is what my niece had been through." Rebekah scolded him.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood." He tells her. "I know this is her life story but I'm never good with other people's emotions."

Brian saw how emotionless Amelia was. He had never seen her like this before. If he was being honest he was kinda scared but he understood why she wanted them, so he got into his orange supra and backed out the toretto driveway and sped off the driveway.

"Amelia." César called her out, making her turn to him as he tossed his keys to his car.

Amelia looked at him surprised before she gave him a small thanking him. "Promise me you'll take care of Mia."

César looks at Mia then back at amelia. "I will."

Mia looked at both her siblings in panic not wanting them to leave. "Dom, Lia, please don't go!"

Amelia gave César one last nod before grabbing her bag as she and Dom made their way to their separate cars. They both followed Brian knowing the three were after the same people.

Ignoring Mia's pleas, Amelia left the driveway speeding past a couple of cars, she shifted gears, letting herself go faster. Brian looked in his mirror seeing Amelia's car trailing behind him.

Amelia glanced back at the road pressing her NOS button to shorten the distance between them. Johnny and Lance look back seeing Amelia and Brian.

Amelia leaned down dodging the bullets that Johnny and Lance were firing at both her and Brian. She pressed her NOS speeding up to Brian.

She and Brian made eye contact giving her a pleading look which she ignored and moved her gaze forward. Brian reached for his gun, he leaned out the side and pulled the trigger.

She watched as Lance drove down and on to the side but he reappeared behind her, she saw him take his gun and steady it on the handlebars. Dom came out and cut Lance's path making him roll down the hilled.

Amelia saw from her mirror Dom getting out of his car and looked below at Lance. Looking back on the road saw Johnny turn into a busy street Brian and her following right behind him.

All three of them were dodging cars, Johnny turned his body and aimed his gun towards them, he released a few bullets but missed them both.

Amelia sped up behind Johnny, reaching over to the glove department hoping that César had a gun in there, searching through the glove department when her hand felt a cold texture, pulling it out she saw it was a gun.

Amelia sped pass Johnny going ahead of him, swerving her car around coming to a stop. Before Amelia Stepped out of the car she made sure the gun was loaded, she waited till Johnny had got closer.

"Kill that son of bitch." Hope said as she stood up in her seat looking at the screen eagerly.

The Mikaelson looked at Hope in shock, not believing what she had said; it was rare for Hope to curse or say anything violent.

Hope looked around the room seeing everyone looking at her. She sheepishly gave them a smile before sitting back down in her seat hiding her face in her father's shoulder.

Kol was the one to break the silence. "Huh, I never thought I'd hear those words coming out of her mouth."

As Johnny came close, Amelia had a good view of Johnny then aimed the gun at him then quickly pressed the trigger multiple times, one of the bullets going into Johnny's chest causing him to crash his motorcycle.

"That was for Jesse." Amelia said, throwing the gun to the ground then looking up seeing Brian standing outside of his car looking at her before he ran towards Johnny pulling out his gun aimed at him as a precaution, bending down he placed two fingers at Johnny's neck checking for a pulse, when he couldn't find one.

"Yes!" Hope cheered as she fist pumped the air. Her family shakes their heads slightly with a smile as also her family was cheering but more in their head.

Brian looked towards Amelia then looking back at Johnny's body, feeling his heart pound against his chest, Amelia just killed Johnny Tran and he wouldn't blame her as Johnny had killed Jesse he knew that Amelia was out for revenge and she had got it by killing him.

Brian thoughts were broken when he heard the sound of the engine, looking up he saw Amelia driving off in César yenko camaro then spotting a black charger that belonged to Dom.

Amelia was stopped by the stop sign as Dom pulled up next to her. "You know he's right behind us."

Amelia looked at Dom before looking back to the road. "I know."

"Just making sure." He assured her.

Brian pulled up beside them, Dom breaking the silence. "Amelia and I used to drive back here in high school, that railroad crossing up there is exactly a mile away from here. On green we're going for it."

Amelia smirks, looking ahead revving her engine, as the both men did the same. Once the light turned from red to green the all speed towards the railroad and all three ignoring the flashing light of the railroad and there was a distant sound of a train horn blaring the sound grew louder and louder.

Kol looked at the screen in adoration. "Oh how I can't wait to meet my niece."

Klaus looked at kol in suspicion. "Why?"

"So she could teach me to drive like that."

Davina scoffed. "Yeah I don't think so we don't need a phone call from the police saying that you've been arrested for a hit and run."

The Mikaelson family nod their head in agreement, making Kol look at them offended.

Amelia saw the train only a few feet away from them so she hit her NOS, the three cars went forward and made it to the other side, Amelia smiled but that smile disappeared when a truck crashed into Dom sending him flying into the air, rolling several times before it stopped.

"Oh my god." Sofia said, looking at the screen in shock as Klaus rubbed her back to comfort her as he still had her on his lap.

Which was not helping at all as Sofia smacked his hand away from her. "Get your doggy paws off of me."

Klaus sighed. "Bloody hormones."

"Dom!" Amelia yelled as she instantly stepped her car and saw dom call rolled down the street. She got out of her car as Brian did the same.

Amelia ran towards Dom, sighing in relief when she saw Dom alive, she along with Brian helped Dom out of the smoking car.

Dom was breathing quickly, feeling all sorts of pain radiating through his body, there was blood trickling down his head. "That's not what I had in mind."

Amelia let out a small chuckle briefly looking at the blonde man standing next to her. The three could hear sirens in the distance, all three of them shared a look before brian reached into his pocket and grabbed his car keys to the Supra.

"You know what you're doing." Dom questioned when he saw Brian handing the keys to him.

Brian nodded. "I owe you a ten second car."

Dom nodded at him before making his way to the Supra climbing inside and speeding off.

Brian looked at Amelia seeing as she was still standing beside him watching Dom speeding down the road. "You should get going, Lia before the cops get any closer."

Amelia nodded back away and got inside the car not before giving Brian one last glance then speeding down the road.

As she cries leaving the one place she called home, how Jesse had passed, leaving Mia and where she had found the truth about Brian.

As Brian watched Amelia speed further away looking away he saw something on the ground crouching down, he picked it up and saw it was Amelia necklace, that same necklace that Letty and Mia had told him about, he looked back up seeing her car disappear from his sight.

"I love you, Amelia." He spoke out loud placing the necklace in his pocket.

______________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴇ ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ᴡᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ 𝟹.

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs. ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴋɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ 𝟸ғᴀsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ 𝟸ғᴜʀɪᴏᴜs ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴀᴍᴇʟɪᴀ ɪɴ ɪᴛ. sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ.

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ɪ ᴡᴀs ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ.

ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ɢʀᴀᴅᴜᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ᴄʟᴀss ғ 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹 ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ!

ᴄésᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴀᴄᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴏғɪᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇs ʜᴏᴡ ᴋʟᴀᴜs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ.

ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

ᴇᴅɪᴛ: 𝟿/𝟿/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 21.8K 143
- ❝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ✨🐺 ❝𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐁𝐮𝐭...
30.3K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 ┊𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖. ❪ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄...
149K 3.3K 85
"𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎." {𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎...
37.5K 1.4K 17
▍•° ༘ ༉ 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐄. ❛ 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗀𝗈 𝗂'𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 ❜ ᓫ...