Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

13

200 9 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return

Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 13

    On the first night when Jiang Silu first arrived at Jiang's house, the two spent it peacefully.

    The next morning, Jiang Yi, who originally wanted to sleep in, was awakened by a hasty knock on the door in his sweet sleep.

    There was a knock on the door, and through a door, Jiang Qionghua's voice came in clearly from outside: "Jiang Yi! Jiang Yi! Get up and eat!" "It's

    eight o'clock! Get up and eat!"

    "I'm cooking today !" Breakfast is ready, come down and eat!"

    Jiang Qionghua was like every worried parent, on weekends, she would never give children a chance to sleep in, and would come and shout for someone with a loud voice.

    Jiang Yi was annoyed to death by her, and even began to miss those weekends when Jiang Qionghua had to work overtime. What the hell is going on with this guy, is he still letting people live a good life?

    Jiang Yi grabbed the quilt, covered his head, and shouted impatiently to the door: "I don't want to eat!" Eating less will not starve to death, but less sleeping will be a problem. People will die!

    The knock on the door paused for a moment, and then it rang louder: "How can you not eat! Get up quickly! Go to bed after eating!" "

    Jiang Yi, get up for me!"

    Jiang Yi put his head Burying deeper into the bed, she covered her ears, but she still couldn't stop Jiang Qionghua's shouts. Early in the morning, Jiang Yi felt as if ten thousand groundhogs were screaming in his ears!

    ah! It's annoying!

    Hearing the tireless knocking on the door, Jiang Yi was so angry that he threw off the quilt, jumped off the bed with bare feet, came to the door, and opened the door with a slap in the face. Looking at Jiang Qionghua outside the door, she said angrily, "You are so annoying! I even said I don't want to eat! Why are you knocking and knocking!

    " It was disheveled and drooping, but the eyes staring at Jiang Qionghua were very energetic, like a young rooster in high spirits.

    Jiang Qionghua unconsciously weakened a little after being yelled at by her. But when she thought that Jiang Yi couldn't get up to eat the breakfast she worked so hard to cook, she was a little annoyed.

    Jiang Qionghua straightened her back, coughed lightly, covered up her guilty conscience, and said softly: "I made breakfast, it's super rich, if you don't get up, you won't have anything to eat~" Jiang Yi held the door

    , Her face was ugly: "Don't eat! Goodbye!"

    After she finished speaking, she pushed with one hand and closed the door with a bang!

    "Hey..." Jiang Qionghua looked at Jiang Yi's voice disappearing behind the door, and subconsciously took a step forward, but her nose was ashamed.

    Seeing Jiang Yi close the door and go back to sleep, Jiang Qionghua said anxiously: "What's your attitude! I told you to get up for dinner, how could you treat me like this!"

    Jiang Yi in the room walked towards the bed without looking back. , when throwing himself on the bed, he shouted loudly: "Don't eat! I have the freedom to sleep late!" "

    You don't let me sleep! I will run away from home!" I

    used to live with my mother and was busy with things in the store It's okay to get up early and work with my mother, but why come to Jiang Qionghua's place to be controlled and not have the freedom to sleep late!

    Keeping her from sleeping is almost like killing her! If so, she would rather not recognize this cheap mother!

    Hearing this sentence, Jiang Qionghua was so angry: "I told you to get up and eat and you didn't go to eat, you are ridiculous!" She was talking about Jiang Yi's shameless words, but she was afraid that Jiang Yi would really do this, so she didn't like it. He dared to knock on the door again, so he left angrily.

    Jiang Qionghua went downstairs, looking at the sumptuous breakfast she had prepared, she could not help feeling a little sad: Jiang Yi, that dead child really doesn't understand her good intentions! You know, a good breakfast is the beginning of a happy day for the family!

    At this time, Ning Wenyin, who was wearing pajamas, came down from upstairs and saw Jiang Qionghua alone by the dining table, she couldn't help but ask, "Where are the children?"

    Jiang Qionghua replied: "Shanglao got up early and went for a run, Jiang Yi..." Jiang Qionghua paused, then said through gritted teeth: "That little bastard just knows how to stay in bed, wake her up and tell her not to sleep, so she leaves home Run away!"

    Jiang Qionghua complained: "Listen, is this plausible?"

    Ning Wenyin covered her lips with a smile, pulled away the chair from the dining table and sat down: "It's the big weekend, let her sit for a while. When she lived with her mother before, she used to get up early and stay late, and there was no time to be lazy."

    Ning Wenyin sighed: "Now... I finally came to you, and she doesn't do anything on weekends, can't she just sleep in? ?"

    Jiang Qionghua also knew about Jiang Yi's growth trajectory before, and she felt pity in her heart when she heard Ning Wenyin's words. Sitting next to Ning Wenyin, she murmured: "I don't think it's the first time for a family to have breakfast, and there must be someone absent. This is so unsatisfactory."

    Ning Wenyin smiled: " If you really treat us as family members, you should indulge Xiao Yi to sleep for a while. The future will be long, and there will always be a time to get together."

    Jiang Qionghua has always listened to Ning Wenyin's words since he was a child, and hearing her say this now, It's a little relieved. Can't help saying happily: "Yes, the future will be long!"

    The two sat at the dining table and chatted for a while, and Jiang Rulu, who had changed his clothes after getting up early and exercising, came down from upstairs refreshingly. She came to the dining table and sat down, subconsciously glanced at Jiang Yi's position next to her, thoughtful.

    Jiang Qionghua noticed her gaze, and explained to her: "Xiao Yi is in bed, I don't plan to have breakfast, let's eat first."

    Jiang Silu nodded, and replied: "Okay."

    The three began to eat, Jiang Qionghua Happy to serve Ningwen Yinbu dishes.

    But Jiang Yi was born to be against Jiang Qionghua. When they started eating, she walked to the restaurant rubbing her face with her flying hair.

    When the three people at the dining table heard footsteps, they all cast their eyes on Jiang Yi. Jiang Qionghua was a little surprised, but also a little pleasantly surprised: "Didn't you say you want to sleep late? Why are you up now?"

    Jiang Yi glared at her: "Whoever told you to knock on the door is the same as shouting for the soul, who can still sleep." After Jiang Yi yelled at her, he turned his head and smiled at Ning Wenyin: "Good morning, Aunt Ning." After greeting

    , Jiang Yi withdrew his smile, and greeted Jiang Shuang with a non-smiling smile: "Morning."

    Jiang Shuang nodded: "Morning. Come and have breakfast first." She said, stretching out her hand to pull Jiang Yi The next table was opened.

    Jiang Yi watched her move, his pupils locked instantly. pull a stool? court? In the case of her nonsense yesterday? What does Jiang Sishang mean?

    It's over, it's over, it's not because she has his eyes on her!

    Conjectures ran through Jiang Yi's mind, and finally she pursed her lips and gave a dry smile: "Thank you."

    She sat down next to Jiang Silu, then moved the chair silently, away from Jiang Silu. Seeing her evasive behavior like a snake, Jiang Silu frowned slightly, feeling a little puzzled: Is it just like what Jiang Yi said, she hates the smell on her body?

    What is it that makes her hate it so much?

    The author has something to say:

    Jiang. Passionate. Yi...

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 4.4K 77
Yao Yanyan discovered that she was the villainess in a novel. The fate of this villainess was miserable, and Yao Yanyan originally intended to find t...
45.1K 2.1K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
554K 35.3K 71
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
40.3K 1.8K 74
Gu Bandit transmigrated into an ABO novel and became the female partner of the vicious fake daughter Alpha of the same name. In the original text...