I Fall In Love With My Babysi...

Bởi KenjiXi

yuzu is intersex ,both her and mei met in college and yuzu and mei isn't step sister . Mei's parents her aren... Xem Thêm

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapters 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
continuation of chap26
chapter 27

chapter 15

696 23 9
Bởi KenjiXi

Back story part 2:

Class we have a new transfer student said Uchida sensei then she gesture the blonde to come inside. Please introduce yourself Uchida sensei added.

Everyone was surprised when the blonde entered the classroom, they didn't think that the new transfer student was a girl .

My name is Yuzuko Okagi nice to meet you all, said the blonde who bowed her head slightly . "You can sit now ms. Okagi "said Uchida sensei, then the blonde nods and  sat near the window.

"Hey! My name is Kenji Nakamura you can call me ken nice to met you " He introduce himself as she extended his hand for a shake hands . " let's be friends" added him while showing her charming smile to the blonde , showing her white perfect teeth.

The blonde look at the boy infront of her  then to his hand ,she hesitate for a bit before she took his hand and said " just call me Yuzu, and  nice meeting you too. " She said shaking the boys hand .

After class,  when Yuzu was about to go to the cafeteria she was  startled when  someone suddenly grabbed her by the shoulder .

"Hey! Yuzu, since we're now friends let's grab lunch together." Said Ken who are looking excited to eat lunch with the blonde.

Yuzu frown looking at the hands on her shoulder. She remove Ken's hand from her shoulder and said. " I'm fine to eat with you , but please don't touch me like that next time, I'm not comfortable with it."

"Sorry! Yuzu ,it's just a habit of mine to grabs my friends suddenly " Ken explained nervously while apologizing to the blonde.

" It's fine as long as you don't do it next time"  said the blonde with no expression.

Ken breath a sigh of relief when the blonde accepted his apology . " S..so let's go. "  He said coming back from her cheerful self.

Yuzu nodded and followed Ken who act like a child jumping slightly while swaying his hands glancing at her from time to time making sure that she's following him .

When they got to the cafeteria Ken saw his best friend so he called him to introduce him to yuzu .

"Ryo!" Shouted him to get the other boy attention.

The boy wearing a red band on his arm with a council president written on it turned and looked in their direction .

"Ken, Why weren't you at the student council meeting earlier? Ryo spoke with an angry expression.

"Ken chuckle nervously and regretted calling the brunette."

"Did we have a meeting earlier? haha! s..sorry i..i forgot." He stammered as he try to hide his nervousness by laughing.

"Tell me,  did you also forget to wear your red band ." A dark aura envelope all over on Ryo's body making the guy infront of him sweat nervously as the cold eyes landed on him making Ken looks like a puppy who was about to be eaten by a wolf.

Yuzu decided to not interfere and remain standing not from a far , waiting for them to end their arguments so they could lunch together.

"Let me explained Ryo ," pleaded Ken who immediately run towards the blonde and hide behind her. " Sorry don't be angry please, spare my life Ryo ,Yuzu help me " Ken said pleadingly who hide from the blonde's back like a child asking for help .

"You bastard don't hide to that girl and face me like a real man. A Girl ? " Shouted him then suddenly he realized what just he said.

"What a girl doing here in a boys'school ?" Asked Ryo who immediately observed the girl from head to toe, " You're a student here, how's that possible. This is an all boys school how can a girl enrolled here . " He said with an obvious confused tone.

"You don't know, she's the new transfer student." Replied Ken behind the blonde .

"I'm not talking to you Ken, I'm talking to her ." Ryo spoke coldly, " I will decide your punishment later so shut up your mouth and let her speak."

"I'm Yuzuko Okagi ,like he said I'm the new transfer student . Yuzu answered not feeling intimidated by the cold stare from the brunette.

"A girl like you isn't belong here even if you wear pants it doesn't mean that you can be a man and it won't change the fact that you're still a girl. " Ryo spoke coldly ,her voice become deeper and deeper every second it will make anyone froze in the spot but the blonde didn't feel affected by it . The two stared in each other coldly throwing daggers at each other. Ken gaps  he feels like he's in the middle of two icebergs crashing each other. 'So this must be Jack and Rose felt when they face those killer icebergs in the titanic. ' Ken thought before he decided to stop the two before they kill each other.

"You two that's enough and let's eat before the bell rings shallway. You don't want to go back on the class with an empty stomach right. " Ken spoke softly trying to lighten the mood.

" Fine, I let you escape from the hook for now , I'll ask the chairman later ." Ryo said with his strict behavior.

"Just do what you want nothing will change anyway . " Yuzu spoke softly.

"Okay, okay let's eat now." Ken said pushing the two towards the cafeteria table.

While eating they noticed that the other students are whispering to each other.

Lunch time gossips

"Hey! is that the new transfer student? "

"What is a girl doing in our school ? "

"I heard she have that thing. "

"What thing ?"

Whispered............"that thing" then laugh.

"Really! hahaha what a weirdo. " laugh.

"To bad she's still pretty'

"Yeah! and look at that body except that thing between her legs, she's a real hottie." said the other boy while licking his lips looking at the blonde.

"It's more interesting because she have that thing" said the third boy while smirking.

After lunch break they went back to class .

"Hey! Yuzu don't pay attention to them okay , but if they bully you tell me right away and I'll take care of them for you ."  Ken said with a blushing face.

"I'm used to it, thank you for your concern Ken , but I can take care of myself ." Replied the blonde with a blank expression.

Boys Dormitory..

"My room number 306 , ,oh it's here .
When yuzu  open the door she saw Ken, Ryo and other three boys who would be her new roommates wearing only boxers .

"Hi! I am your new roommates Yuzuko Okagi she spoke calmly."

"Whatagirldoinghere?" both of them shouted as they quickly covered their naked bodies .

"In the orphanage theirs only one room for boys and girls so I'm used to live with boys,so you don't have to feel embarrassed around me .I don't care if you walk around here naked as long as you don't touch me, we won't have any problems." said the blonde without emotion .

"As if we can do that and don't compare us to those kids in the orphanage that you been with , there like just a puppy compare to us wolf. " Scream Ryo who use his pillow to cover his cucumber.

Ken wear his pants like a speed of light and immediately run towards the blonde to help her with her luggage.

"Let me help you Yuzu. You can sleep here in the upper deck so we can be bedmate. " He trow Ryo's things to the other bed .

"Hey, how dare you give my bed without my consent." He said angrily as he give Ken a headlock .

"Ryo, I.. I can..b.. breathe."

"You deserve more than to suffocate you wolf, trying to charm a woman by playing gentleman but in the end you just want to eat her."

"I just want to protect her, if someone of you tried to crawl on her bed I'm just near to save her."

"Protect my ass , you just want to fence her so you can have her by yourself you wise wolf." Replied Ryo who still didn't released Ken from his headlock.

While , yuzu was already sitting on the vacant bed ,changing the sheets of the bed and pillow with a clean one. After she's done fixing her bed she arrange her things on her drawer , after that she get her towel and toiletries to get ready taking a night bath.

Everyone stared at her like she was about to commit a crime . There's only one bathroom from there floor where the boys showered together. How can they let a girl to go in there a lone .

"You don't need to guard me here outside the bathroom, you two can go back to our room and sleep, I'm fine alone here." Reassured the blonde.

"You don't understand Okagi, you're living with wolves, a little rabbit like you can't do nothing with those wolves, you will lost your blood and flesh if we leave you here alone so take a bath already so we can back together and sleep."

"That's right, Yuzu, just let me protect you from those wolves like Ryo , I'll make sure  to protect your flesh from their fangs." Ken said trying to sounds like a true prince from one of the fairytale book .

" You're more scarier than them  ." Yuzu said and close the door infront of Ken's face.

" Hahaha!" Ryo laugh so hard after seeing the scene.

Stopped laughing you idiots.

....................."6 months later "........................

"Why haven't you all finished changing your gym uniforms hurry up to get dressed." Ken  ordered the boy to get dressed so that yuzu can change too.

"Why are you rushing us to get dressed ?" asked one of the students who got pissed for making them in a hurry.

"Stop asking questions ,if you don't want to be punished, hurry up ." Shouted him in a command voice.

After the boys came out from the locker, he  immediately called yuzu who was leaning on the hallway wall near the locker room.

"Yuzu ,you can go in now and change your clothes there's no one inside the locker room" Said Ken Shyly while blushing.

"Thank you ." replied the blonde.

"Your always welcome " Ken said who look so proud of himself for doing a good job  protecting the blonde .

When Ryo was about to enter the locker room , Ken suddenly showed up and block his way to stop him from going inside the locker.

"My little red ridding hood is inside so you beast need to wait for my princess to finished changing." Explained Ken to the beast.

"I'm going to be late from my P.E class so step aside and stop acting like a prince you hairy wolf. I'm need to change clothes"   Ryo said angrily.

"I won't let you see Yuzu's body " Ken said still blocking the locker room door.

Ryo pulled Ken away from the door and suddenly open it .They both blush when they saw yuzu without a top and  only wearing a bra .

"I'm sorry. " They both said in unison before closing the door again.

"I told you not to go inside. " Ken scolded Ryo still blushing.

But Ryo doesn't listen to him. He can't get yuzu out of his mind .

"Why are you still blushing ? Don't tell me you like her too ?" Ken asked when he noticed the flustered look of the brunette's face .

"What I feel for her is none of your business. " Ryo spoke with a straight face.

"I like yuzu, so if you like her too then your my rival and that's my business." Ken said pointing his finger to Ryo's chest.

"I'm going to make her mine so let's the best man win ." Ryo said extended his hand for a fair fight.

" Fine , I'm going to win anyway so Let's the best man win " Replied Ken who took Ryo's hand to accept him as his rival , they both  shake their hands to declare the beginning of their battle for love .

After that they started courting yuzu .

The next morning when yuzu woke up she saw two different breakfast on her study table ,one was bacon and eggs and a white rose ,the other was pancakes and a red rose ,there are also notes next to the flowers

Good morning beautiful i hope you like the breakfast that i prepared for you as well as  the white rose  .  

K❤️

Good morning gorgeous i hope you like the breakfast that i prepared for you as well as the red rose .

R❤️

After the blonde read the notes she lost her appetite, so she gave the food to her three roommates who just woken up ,and then she put the flowers as well as the notes in the drawer of the owners because she knows who's the two idiots  who put them on her table .

"Sigh"

"What are those two idiots thinking? " Yuzu  spoke softly while shaking her head, "I need to stop this nonsense already. "

After class yuzu went to the student council room to talk to Ken and Ryo.

She knock on the door and then she heard someone said "come in" she saw Ryo sitting on her desk signing some papers .

"Can I talk to you for a moment , President , I have something important to say to you and to vice president Nakamura ,where is he ?" Asked her looking around wondering where Ken whereabouts.

"He's not here , so tell me ,what can I do for you Okagi?"

I would like to tell you both at  thesame time but Ken isn't here so umm...do you l..like me .. I.. I mean doyouandkenlikemepresident said yuzu who stumble over her words .

"You call him by his first name but you only call me president." Ryo said with a sad voice .

"Ehh!"

" Well, You never told me to call you by your first name  ." Yuzu explained .

"Then from now on just call me Ryo. " He said with a redden face .

"Okay!,..R...Ryo "

"Ahem , about the thing you just asked just now , you're right, ken and me . We both like you yuzu .

"Ryo I "

When yuzu noticed that Ryo's face was gradually getting closer to hers, she stepped back to get away but every step she took Ryo also stepped towards her until
she was cornered  against the wall and when Ryo was about to kiss her, the door suddenly open and Ken entered seeing Ryo's face inches away against the blonde.

Ken rush towards Ryo and didn't hesitate punching him in the face.

"Ryo! stay away from her you traitor. You asked for a fair fight and I will caught you doing this , you jerk. "

"I thought we would court her fairly . " Ken yelled angrily while holding Ryo by his collar.

"What's wrong if I want to kiss her, I just want to express my feelings for her ." Ryo spat back and punch Ken on the face too making him fall next to his side . The brunette immediately stood up on the floor and wipes her bloody lips.

Ken stood up also and was about to launch on Ryo .

"Stop you two!" Yuzu yelled as she pulled the two apart from each other. "You two listen to me, the reason why I came here is to say that I don't like either of you, I... I like girls, I only like girls . I only think of you two as a friend. " explained the blonde .

Present:

If  she didn't reject us before and if we didn't get drunk that night,we definitely wouldn't realized that we love each other said ken , you're right , replied Ryo .

Where ever is yuzu now I hope we can see her again . Yeah! Same.

At the bar,,,...

"What are you doing here ?" said Ken who had already drunk two glasses of vodka .

"My family owns this bar ,so I can enter here even if I'm a minor ,how about you ,how did you get in here did you use a fake ID" asked Ryo.

"So what if use a fake ID ,do I have not the right to get drunk I was rejected by the first person I like , by the way nice punch Ryo ." said ken who handed Ryo a glass of vodka to give him the taste of alcohol.

"Why don't you join me for a drink since we both got rejected, let's drown ourselves with this alcohol to forget that we're broken hearted.   Ken said who obviously drunk by  how the way he talk .

The next morning..

"Aaaahhh! " 

"Ken! What the hell did you do to me last night ,why i am naked,why are you naked scream Ryo while covering his naked body .

It took me a while to update sorry guys ✌️✌️✌️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

617K 11.7K 44
WARNING: FUTANARI! After Mei left Yuzu heartbroken, Yuzu ended up forgetting about her but still had memories of her. Mei married Udagawa and inherit...
20.6K 461 42
This is a Deku x fem!reader ⚠️ Bad language Smut/lemon Y/N returns to Japan after living abroad for 8 years, she enters U.A into class 3A, hoping no...
13K 521 20
mei leave yuzu to inherit the academy,after a year mei's father sho cheated ume ,they found out that sho got her ex wife mei's biological mother preg...
22.5K 1.6K 35
It started with Yuzu visiting an antique shop and her spotting an old dusty photo. A photo of a young beauty that would change her life forever. Just...