Beautifull Eyes (Vkook fictio...

By Aneesana

Jeon Jungkook is a name of fear, a sinner, cold blooded assassin with no heart. He didn't believe in love, co... More

Author's Note
Glimpse of Story
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter :22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42,Part -1
Chapter 42,Part -2
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 29

7.6K 378 74
By Aneesana

Son you should stay here for a few days." Min Young told Jungkook softly as the guests were leaving.

"Don't worry auntie, we'll come back here in the morning." Jungkook spoke softly trying to persuade Auntie and somehow she got the message and smiled softly as she patted his shoulder lovingly.

Everyone was having the same sad plus happy faces that they had on IU's Wedding departure. Min young was crying softly as he felt extremely happy for the boy whom she considered her son.

Tae was also crying. The boy just got a family and now he was taking him away from them. IU hugged him softly as they cried. "We shouldn't be crying I guess." IU mumbled softly as auntie min young hugged Tae giving her all the blessings for a happy life ahead. Uncle seojoon lovingly patted his head in a fatherly manner. A single tear escaped his eye as he felt like giving away his own son.

Se ye-ji gave Taehyung a small side hug as Namjoon patted his head lovingly. "Brother in law felt so weird." Eunwoo spoke to tae making everyone chuckle as Jackson didn't say anything at all.

IU and Min young helped the boy sit in the car as Jungkook came to sit beside him. In no seconds the car started, and they were speeding to his house.

Taehyung kept his face bowed, not moving an inch from his place. Jungkook observed him from sideways and let him have his time for a while.

As soon as they reached his house the car honked several times as the large gates opened and the car moved in. The car stopped slowly as someone opened his door.

Heaving a large sigh he come out of the car but got startled when he felt a large arm snaking behind his back and under his knees. The boy shrieked lowly. His strong musky cinnamon scent reached his nose as he became stiff.

"Put m-me d-down. I c-can walk." The boy stuttered as he felt extremely uncomfortable in his arms and tried to struggle. He was taking long steps into the mansion as he struggled. "Let g-go!" And the next second he let him go.

The boy shrieked as he immediately wrapped his arms around his neck in horror, he did this stunt to make his arms to hold him and the man chuckled as he could feel his chest vibrating making him squirm in his arms.

The boy kept quiet, he felt his heated gaze on his as he lowered his face to his shoulders as in hiding his face from him.

But that had the total opposite effect on him as his muscles tensed feeling his soft breath on his neck did things to his body as he cursed internally. Tae soft body sent tingles of warmth in his body.

Moving up the stairs, in no time he was moving towards his room. The boy understood the way with his every step as he passed the guest room where he used to stay. Reaching his room, he opened the door.

Moving further in he gently placed the tae on the bed as he moved back.

Taehyung felt the silk of sheets under his palm. Then he heard the lock. He bolted the door. The boy immediately stood up from the bed. His heart thudded wildly in his chest.

He heard his footsteps approaching as he stayed rooted to his place trying to be strong but from inside his every fiber was screaming at his to take a step back.

When he stood in his personal space. He made his face high as in daringly he faces him and spoke the thoughts that were roaming his mind all this time.

"It w-was you!" He spoke with the hint of anger as he continued. "You a-are behind T-Tzuyu's disappearance!" he spoke angrily as his lips were sealed in a thin line.

Jungkook arched his perfect brow at his smartness and his anger, he was looking like a wild tigress. "And if I say yes. Then?" He asked cockily in his deep voice.

"W-why? Why did y-you do this?" He asked in a calm manner. But his wobbling chin gave away the turmoil of emotions that was going inside him.

Tell me Baby bear, if I've asked you to marry me. You would've said yes huh? No, you would've denied. So that's why I planned all this." He spoke smugly as saw the waves of emotions that hit his face.

"I kidnapped Tzuyu and made up this scenario, but trust me I didn't think you'd be bold enough to tell uncle about you. I thought you won't break his heart but guess what you were about to tell him everything so then it was important for me to tell you what will be the consequences of your answer and I must say. You end up with a good decision." He spoke amusingly as he rubbed his jaw in a thinking manner.

"Because If you would've denied. I wouldn't have given it a second thought before fucking you right there." He snickered at his face.

A sound of flesh hitting flesh resonated in each corner as a long silence resides in the room. Deafening everything.

Slap!

Taehyung has slapped him and the stinging that he felt in his palm says he slapped him pretty hard.

How could he play with the emotions of everyone like it is nothing. How could he play with fate like it's nothing. Didn't he have any shame?

The moment he slapped him was because of frustration and all the pent-up anger, the desperation and turmoil he went through. Tae didn't think before doing what he did. He didn't think what the consequences will be.

A loud growl was heard and the next thing a brutal slap landed on his face and the boy went flying to the floor.

His head hit on the wall hard as his side ached in great pain. His breathing became difficult. He didn't even gather his bearings when he was dragged by his collar. "No! P-please! he cried as he held his arm in a death like grip and yanked him.

In one swift motion he removed jacket and threw it on the floor. A croaked cry escaped his lips as he cried. "P-please. Let g-go!"

And the next second he falls on the bed face first with a rough thud as he backhanded his on the other cheek. A numbing sensation he felt in his whole face as well as his body. His vision was blurry and hazy.

Holding him hairs that were messily he yanked his head back, so he could face him. The boy cried out in pain. Making his face him he growled inhumanly. "Don't! Just don't fucking think of pulling this stunt on me again!"

With that said he roughly let go of his hair with a jerk and left the room after closing it with a harsh thud.

He went straight to his gym. His hands itched to hit something pretty badly. Changing into the gym suit he started throwing fists on the punching bag with full force.

He kept on punching and punching till his body couldn't allow. His veins were pumping blood faster as sweat was kissing his body. Drop by drop sweat trickle down his forehead and hairs.

Never in his whole life someone dared to talk to him in a loud voice and here this boy dared to slap him. Either he got lots of guts to do that or he's plainly stupid.

He was the man who always get what he wants that was until this boy stumbled on his life. He was attracted to him like never before. And just like every other thing he wants. He wanted him to.

He could simply have him without marriage but it didn't feel right to him. He couldn't get out of his system in just one night. He needs him for more than that. So the best option was to marry him. These were his thoughts just a few days back.

But the things he feels towards him are scary. He couldn't decipher what is there more than lust. He's feeling something towards him and it's stronger. These feelings were shocking for him as he has never felt it before. So what he did was not to let those feelings surface. He kept them aside, not thinking much about it.

He always had authority over everything and everybody submits to him. Being mighty runs in his blood. And he expected the same from him. To be his and be submissive but the boy didn't even want to be present under the same roof as his.

The world he is from won't accept such behavior from anyone let it be him. He wasn't planning all this. He wanted to spend his wedding night happily. He wanted to have what he wanted. But the boy just ruined it by slapping him.

He shouldn't have hit him. He's just an innocent boy. Come to think of it. It was all his twisted plan to capture him in. He did everything. He deliberately put him in the compromising situation. Taehyung's anger and hatred is valid in his place.

Of course, he would be angry at him for making him fall in his plan. It was his logical right, but he couldn't help it at that moment. He was furious, no furious is understatement. He was raging in anger and in the heat of anger he had hit him.

His mind was sadistic as it was telling him to do worst things to him. That was the only reason he left the room abruptly before he could do something that he'll regret later.

His mind was working at the same way as it used to work with enemies. The ways he tortured them racked his mind and then his innocent face flashed in front of his eyes. As he cursed under his breath.

With a last hard punch he moved away from the punching bag and cleaned his sweat with the towel.

He went to restroom which is in the gym as he took shower and changed into sweats.

Auntand the other won't be up this time and will probably be in their quarter as he went to the kitchen and filled a glass with milk.

He went to his room with the glass of milk as he slowly opened the door. Without making any sound he went in and the boy was on the bed in the same position as he had left him.

His small frail hands were clutching the silk sheets as he was sobbing slowly on the sheets. His doll like body was racking with slow jolts of his crying.

His heart constricted painfully in his chest unknowingly, and he cursed himself for doing what he did. He should've controlled his anger.

Slowly he placed the glass of milk on the bedside table and moved closer to his crying form.

Sensing presence behind him, the boy abruptly sat up on the bed. His scent reached his nose as his eyes widened in horror, and he immediately moved back with slow mumbling. "P-please! I-I'm s-sorry! D-don't h-hurt m-me please!"

Taehyung sobbed as he tried to control his sobs. His heart was beating wildly. He knows he's going to kill him now. He'll harm him. He shouldn't have slapped him.

As he sat on the bed with enough distance between them the boy abruptly moved back hitting him back on the headboard of the bed.

The boy was visibly shaken. Large red lines adorned his both cheeks. His fingerprints stood proudly on his cheeks, mocking him of his ruthlessness. A red bruise was on his forehead. His plump red lips and chin were wobbling as his lower lip was busted from the side.

Jungkook breathed deeply as he felt bad for doing what he did. His hand felt cold as his eyes stared at his bruises for the longest of the times.

He should've fucking controlled himself. The boy wasn't on fault here. He shouldn't have hit him. Weird coldness swipes in his heart as he stares at the crying boy.

The weird feeling to hold him in his arms and comfort his racked his mind as he was shocked at such thoughts himself. What are these feelings and why even he's feeling it. Keeping these weird feelings aside he tried to do the task at hand.

"I know I shouldn't have hit you." He spoke in the best soft tone he could muster up as his sobs lowered down a bit as he faced him with wide fearful eyes.

"But that didn't mean you can slap me. This is the first and the last time. I will not tolerate it again." He spoke softly but his words held the meaning which he got clearly.

The boy stayed quiet. Standing up from the bed he picked up the glass and reached him. Sitting beside his on the bed. The boy flinched visibly as he clenched his jaw.

He slowly holds his hand in his large one and the boy flinches back. Fear was clearly written on his face. Trying to be as soft as possible. He handed him the glass of milk, which he took with shaky hands. "Drink." Was his simple order.

Taehyung couldn't understand a thing at all. The person who's sitting here was not at all like the person who had just slapped him badly. It was like his mind will explode.

He just simply wants to throw the content of glass on his face. But now he will never ever listen to his instincts after what he did today.

His tears won't stop as his cheeks throbbed in pain. He didn't dare to question him, why he's behaving like this. He didn't dare speak a word as he brought the glass closer to his mouth.

He smelled milk and instantly his faced changed its expression. He didn't like milk at all, and he really didn't want to drink it.

New set of tears formed in his eyes as he felt helpless in the situation. Placing the glass shakily near his lips he tried to drink but couldn't as he moved the glass bit back.

His lips and chin wobbled as he tried again when he heard him saying. "If you don't want to drink it then don't force yourself." He spoke softly, making him more confused than ever.

Standing up from there he went to the guest room where he used to stay. Taking one of the dress from there. He came back. "Stand up." He spoke softly as the boy's face became horrified. Seeing his expression he tried to calm him down. "I will not hurt you. Stand up." Trembling inside he robotically stood up on shaky legs.

Placing the clothes in his left hand. He held his right hand and he flinched again. Every time he touches him, he flinched. It made him want to beat his own self but what stupid reason, he didn't understand. Clenching his jaw, he leads him to the restroom, and he quietly followed.

He told him about all the essentials and where they're kept as he left the restroom and heard the faint locking of it.

Exhaling a long breath. His eyes landed on his Jacket that's on the floor. Picking it up slowly he placed it on the couch softly and sat on the bed with his elbows resting on his thighs and his fingers in his hairs as he breathed.

He had killed so many men, even in the worst way possible. He's known as the ruthless cruel man in his world. So, why hitting this boy made him feel so much guilt? Why is he so affected by his tears? Why did his pain feel like his own? What the fuck is happening to him.

He has done so many horrible things, that the thing called emotions bit by bit evaporated away from his system. He had stopped feeling a long time ago. Except from the small sane part for his family that still feels. He has lost the meaning of every other emotion.

This boy is alluring him into the sacred downfall of all the mighty men. He's making him feel for him and that too strongly.

Now he simply thinks he's at a loss. He wanted to have him, and he played every dirty plan to get him but now he thinks he got captured in his own plan.

He was just persistent in getting him. On making him his possession. But never once the thought crossed his mind that what if he fell for him. The attraction was already strong. He had never felt such warmth before. And he unintentionally played a dangerous game. He himself bound tae to him.

First time in his life the mighty Jeon jungkook was scared because of an innocent boy. He didn't think of the scenarios in putting his plan to work.

Controlling himself was already a lot difficult when he wasn't even his. And how in the world he'll be able to control himself when he's now legally his. A steel like will power is needed in it.

The door being opened is heard as he lifts his face to see the most beautiful boy he has ever seen. Every time he simply takes his breath away. A Plain light pink shirt and pants gave a shade of pink to his bruised cheeks as his wet hairs. He was holding the wedding suit in one hands.His eyes were a bit red and swollen, which means he was crying in there.

A small smile tugged on his face as he slowly went to him and when he sensed him close.He took a hesitant step back.

He slowly took the suit from his hand and placed it on the couch.The boy flinched and he tried to ignore it. He made him sit on the bed as he went to the restroom and came back with the first aid kit.

Sitting beside him he slowly dabbed the cotton in antiseptic. "I'm going to apply medicine. It'll burn a little." He spoke softly as the boy kept quiet. Taking it as his cue, he slowly touched the cotton on his lip earning a small hiss of pain from the boy.

Sitting this close to him and inhaling in his fresh rose scent. With the creamy skin of his swan-like neck and his dripping hair and those plump moisten parted pink lips wasn't helping him to perform his task properly.

Gulping he tried to think of anything else as he slowly applied ointment on his bruised cheeks. The boy hissed in pain as he flinched slightly making him curse out loud.

"Fuck!" He cursed at himself for doing this to him but the boy visibly stiffened as his eyes became wide and tears started to pool in his eyes.

His expression from killing himself changed into pure confusion and then concern as he spoke softly.

"Hey Baby bear, I'm not cursing at you. No, I'm cursing at myself for doing this to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 16.3K 50
Jungkook, the king of mafia, one of the world's richest person and the most feared to ever exist, deeply falls in love with his so-called slave... ...
263K 10.3K 44
He is someone who believe everything Good in this world while his husband do every inhumane exertion like a devil... Kim Taehyung known for his regr...
330K 13.9K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...