𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐤 𝐱 𝐜𝐡...

بواسطة taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... المزيد

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 49
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 50
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 51
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 52
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 53
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 54
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 55
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 56
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 57
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 58
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 59
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 61
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 62
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 63
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 64
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 65
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 66
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 67
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 68
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 69
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 70
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 71
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 72
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 73
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 74
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 75
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 76
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 77
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 78

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

11.4K 342 260
بواسطة taigathestorm

Y/N'S POV

Soon it was time for jujutsu and Kyoto schools competition or what ever it was they were doing. That meant Yuji had to go back to campus.

"You're not planning to just come back normally right?" Gojo asked. "What? I can't!?" Yuji asked. "Even if you're and exorcist it's not normal to find out your friend turned out to be alive 2 months later" Gojo said.

"You gotta do a surprise!" Gojo said. "A surprise?" Yuji said confused. "Just leave it to me! The 1st years would cry from astonishment and so would the 2nd years then folks from Kyoto would end up crying too! And in the end global warming will be solved!" Gojo said.

'Global warming?' I thought in confusion. "Sounds nice! What do I do!? What do I do sensei!" Yuji asked excitedly. "You don't have to do anything I'll tell you what to do!" Gojo said.

Gojo got a random box and told Yuji to get inside. "This thing?" Yuji asked. I went inside the box and looked up at them. "Can I take her?" Yuji asked.

"Well... she wouldn't be able to run away in the box!" Gojo said. "Alright!" Yuji yelled before getting in box with me. "Okay see you soon!" Gojo said before putting the top on the box.

It was really dark in the box and all I could hear was the rolling sound of us being pushed around. "Sorry guys you're gonna be there for a while!" We heard Gojo said.

"Ooga booga I'm the bogey man!" Sukuna said in the darkness. "Hey! Stop that!" Yuji yelled while turning the flash of his phone on.

I covered my ears. "Oh right sorry Y/n I forgot this was a confined space" Yuji whispered. At one point I think Gojo started running because I could hear the wheels of the box and felt we were moving fast.

"Sorry for the wait guys!" We heard Gojo yell. "We're here!" Yuji whisper yelled. We could hear people start talking.

"And for all folks in Tokyo!" Gojo yelled while spinning us around in the box. "IT'S ITADORI YUJI AND Y/N THEMSELVES!" Gojo yelled.

"Oh yeah! Oh papi!" Yuji yelled While jumping out of the box. I just slightly peeked to see a shocked Megumi and Nobara and Kyoto students entranced by souvenirs.

One of the Kyoto students a girl wearing a suit looked up at me then her face morphed into a huge smile and her eyes widened. "OH MY GOD A BABY!" She yelled while running up to me.

"Oh wow it's the cute little girl that beat you up!" Mai said while smiling. "She did not" Todou said defensively. The Girl continued to baby talk to me so I hid behind Yuji.

"Aw!" She frowned. Nobara and Megumi came up to us but Nobara looked particularly upset. "Hey!" She yelled while kicking the box.

'Uh yes? Got something to say to me?" Yuji asked confused and nervous. Nobara just glared at Yuji. "Um im sorry I kept it a secret" Yuji said nervously.

As punishment for Yuji they made him hold up a picture frame to his face like he was dead. "Um this is kinda harsh" Yuji said.

"Shut up and stay like that for a while" Nobara said. "Now now, he explained the situation already so just forgive him" Panda said.

"It spoke!" Yuji yelled looking at Panda in shock. "Shake sushi shake sushi" Inumaki said. "Come again?" Yuji said now looking at Inumaki in shock.

"Yuji! Give me back my slaughter demon" Maki said. "Gojo has it" Yuji quickly replied while looking away from her. "Tch, that blind fold bastard" Megumi said in annoyance.

"Let's go inside to talk about the battle!" Maki suggested. "We'll meet you guys there actually" Nobara said. "Don't take too long" Panda said before they all went inside.

The three of them turned and looked at me and Nobara narrowed her eyes at me. "You knew about this?" She asked. "Yes" I replied.

"So-" Nobara paused and so did the rest of them before slowly looking at each other. "WAIT!" They yelled pointing at each other. "WAIT!" They yelled pointing at me.

"You talk to Nobara and Yuji!?" Megumi yelled at me. "Y/n talked to you?" Nobara asked while raising her eyebrow at Megumi. "But if you were talking to all of us then why did we have to keep it a secret?" Yuji asked.

"I... wanted to see if I could trust you" I said. Megumi's eyes widened a little. "That would explain your guys little dynamic going on" Nobara said to Megumi.

"Anyways... who did you start talking to in order?" Megumi asked while side eyeing Nobara. "Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara" I said.

"Why Yuji first?" Nobara asked. "He said... he was nice to me" I said. "So was I!" Nobara said. "Yuji was extra though" Megumi said.

"Oh yeah! Number 1!" Yuji said while high fiving me. "Why me next?" Megumi asked.

"I... Yuji died... you remember what you said. I just wanted to feel something because you gave me the opportunity to ask... then I talked again because you were different towards me... I wanted to see how you would react" I said.

"And me?" Nobara asked. "You showed me... you cared about me even though I'm different... you said what Ma and Pa never said to me" I said.

"Wow... have you talked to anyone else?" Nobara asked. "Kids at the park" I said. "That's it?" Yuji said. "When are you gonna talk to Gojo?" Megumi asked.

"Gojo... there's something wrong with me... if I talk to Gojo... I'm scared he'll..." I trailed off. "You're scared?" Megumi said.

"I'm able to be upset and scared now for some reason... Yuji knows" I said. "So Yuji's just the best huh" Nobara said smacking the back of his head.

"Hey!" He yelled. "But I told Megumi way more..." I said. "Wow Y/n I see.... I see" Yuji said while dramatically putting his hands on his stomach pretending he was shot.

"He already knew something was wrong with me..." I said. "It's okay Y/n I forgive you" Nobara said hugging me. "WHAT!?" Yuji yelled.

"Shush!" Nobara yelled at Yuji. "Y/n what did you mean why are you scared of Gojo or what he'll do?" Megumi asked. "All you need to know is that I'm starting to understand that you'll never meet another girl like me again and I can promise you that" I said.

"Guys come inside you're taking forever!" Maki yelled. "Okay guys time to go" Megumi said.

We went inside and they started discussing their battle plane against Kyoto's students. When I got in the room I went with Inumaki and he started playing with my hair.

I turned to him and pulled down the top of his sweater a bit and I saw markings on his mouth. "Hm?" Inumaki hummed.

I pointed at the markings around his mouth. "Mustard leaf" He said. I blinked. He pointed to himself. "Tuna mayo" He said. 'His cursed technique' I thought.

"Inumaki you listening?" Panda asked. "Salmon" He said. Yuji gave him a confused look. "We should probably bring Y/n to Gojo before the battle" Megumi said.

Inumaki immediately raised his hand. "Alright you can do it but be quick it starts soon!" Maki said. He reluctantly took my hand and started taking me to the room.

"Okaka" He said which mean he was probably asking if I was excited for the match. I nodded even though I never felt excited but I still wanted to see it.

"Mentaiko shake" Inumaki said as we arrived at the room which meant he was gonna win the match. Then he pointed at me. 'For me?' I thought.

My eyes widened a bit. "Hey Y/n! Inumaki! Thanks for bringing her I'll see you out there make sure you win!" Gojo said.

Inumaki gave Gojo a thumbs up and was about to leave until I hugged his leg. He looked down and smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

He pointed at himself then behind him meaning that he hand to go. I nodded then went into the room Gojo was in and closed the door.

I turned at looked to see a woman there with him drinking tea. "Oh Y/n this is Uta-Hime!" Gojo said. I stared at her as I walked over to Gojo.

"Wait Y/n you said? She's the one the Ogawa's had" Uta-Hime said as her eyes widened a bit. "Yeah! Uta here could've been your mommy Y/n but I adopted you first!" Gojo said while patting my head.

"She's beautiful like a doll" Uta-Hime said. I looked to the side obviously not believing her. "Thank you! You'll never have her!" Gojo said while smiling at Uta-Hime.

"I wasn't talking to you!" She yelled at him. "Oh! Okay no need to get defensive!" Gojo said putting his hands up. "You're so annoying. That little girl is gonna be more upset than Megumi when she's older" She muttered.

"Wanna bet?" Gojo asked while putting his hand on my head. "She looks like him" Uta-Hime said. Gojo looked at me for a moment. "Nah Megumi looks more pissed and butt hurt" Gojo said.

"I can see why he's always upset with you. Is he treating her alright?" Uta-Hime asked. "They act like telepathic twins" Gojo said.

"Praying on your downfall" Uta-Hume muttered. "And yours already happened" Gojo smirked. She just side eyed Gojo. "We should get ready I'm not talking by the way" Uta-Hime said.

"Right" He said turning on a device on the table. I peeked at it then Gojo picked me up and put me on his lap. Then he put a part of the device near his mouth.

"Alright guys! 1 minute until the event starts! Now let's hear some words of encouragement from Y/n" Gojo said before putting the device near me.

I gave him a confused look then sneezed. "Alright thank you Y/n that was touching truly heart warming! Not some words of encouragement from Uta-Hime sensei!" Gojo said handing her the device.

"What!? Uh...... it can't be helped if some of you get hurt... but you know... help each other and such-" Gojo cut her off. "Times up!" He said.

"Wha- Hey! GOJO!" She yelled. "And now the sister schools tournament.... START!" He yelled before turning the device off.

"Gojo!" Uta-Hime yelled. "We gotta go! I wanna watch the match and I'm sure Y/n does too!" Gojo said while picking me up and starting to walk out of the room.

We arrived at a dark room with a bunch of TVs and 3 other people already there. They all turned and looked at me.

"Hmm... this is the other delinquent!" An old man said while looking me up and down. "A cute one at that" A woman with a long braid in front of her face said. "She's no delinquent this is Y/n the one that the Ogawa's were keeping" Masamichi said.

"Future delinquent with this one raising her" The old man sneered at Gojo. "Don't worry Y/n these are Mei mei, Yoshinobu Gakuganji, and you already know Masamichi" Gojo said.

"The higher ups made a mistake giving you guardianship over this girl!" Gakuganji yelled. "Alright old man slow down before you get a heart attack" Gojo said and we went and sat down.

I stared up at the screens looking at everyone fighting while the teachers were criticizing and talking about how the students were fighting.

It made me a bit nervous almost and I couldn't watch anymore at one point so I looked down. "Y/n?" Gojo said. I looked at him. "Here why don't you watch something on my phone" Gojo said.

"She needs to watch this if she's. Gonna be a jujutsu sorcerer" Gakuganji said. "She watched enough" Masamichi said. I looked at the Gakuganji and he narrowed his eyes at me as if he saw right through me.

'Did Gojo tell them anything?' I thought glancing at Gojo before continuing to watch a movie on his phone. Even after that though I still felt on edge and kept glancing up at the screen.

I knew something was wrong. "Is the game over?" Uta-Hime asked. I looked at the talismans on the wall to see they were all burned. "And they're all red!" Uta-Hime said.

"None of the crows saw anything... this is strange" Mei said. "I'd like to brag that the students of me Gtg exorcised them all but unregistered cursed energy is also programmed to produce red flames" Gojo said.

"An outside person... an intruder" Uta-Hume asked while narrowing her eyes and looking around. "Is tengen's barrier not working?" Mei asked.

"Whether they're from outside or within this is still an unforeseen situation" Gakuganji said while side eyeing me. "I'll go find tengen, satoru you go protect the students with principal Gakuganji" Masamichi said.

"Mei stay here and locate each student in the playing area then report their positions to all of us" He said. "Understood" Mei replied.

I looked up at Gojo hoping he would let me go with him. "Sorry Y/n but I'd better be safe than sorry!" Gojo said. I frowned and went near Mei.

"Come on old man time for a walk!" Gojo said. "Let's hurry" Uta-Hime said as they left the room. I felt something was wrong and I just couldn't stay in this room while I knew danger was near by.

Though I think that was a good reason to stay in the room. Mei was busy tracking the students down so I silently and quickly left the room without her noticing.

I was taken aback when divine dog suddenly appeared in front of me and started barking loudly. "Quiet" I whispered making divine dog stop barking.

I thought for a minute who I wanted to look for but then divine dog took off running. My eyes widened a bit and I chased after it. 'Where could it be taking me?' I thought as I got outside.

I continued running with divine dog and it kept running even after we saw Gojo in the distance. I ran around the corner and then divine dog immediately started barking and pulled me back.

"Huh!?" I heard someone say. I looked to see a boy with blond hair tied in a side ponytail. "I'm sure that I had you...." He said. I looked in his hand to see a sword with a hand as it's handle.

"Oh cool right! But I didn't expect to see a kid out here? Adorable but liability" He said. "I assume you're all alone... you're name wouldn't be Y/n right would it?"

I obviously didn't reply which made the boy smirk. "I guess you are" He said. At that moment I forgot one simple thing that I had now that I didn't have before... fear.

HARUTA'S POV

I smirked at her. 'This was the girl... the Ogawa's... she's a pretty penny' I thought. Y/n looked at me eyes wide and I could tell she was starting to get scared.

'This is gonna be a piece of cake! Get the girl leave!' I thought while putting my sword up. The dog she was with started to bark loudly at me.

I narrowed my eyes at it then went to slash it but it suddenly disappeared. "Lame excuse for cursed energy..." I said. Y/n stared at me as I grabbed her by the arm.

"Rodeo's over Wednesday adams" I said like starting to walk away with her. I suddenly stopped when I felt a strong wave of Cursed energy.

'What the fuck...' I thought eyes wide. I slowly turned around to see Y/n surrounded with a large amount of cursed energy I looked around for other sorcerers or curses, Gojo even but it was just me and Y/n.

I felt my heart nearly skip a beat. 'No... it's not possible for a person to have this much cursed energy... let alone a child... if anything I would say that this little girl is a.... A special grade' I thought eyes wide.

I immediately went into fight or flight and tried to cut off Y/n's hand but she quickly moved back then punched me and I threw back into the wall smashing it.

I reached up and felt blood dripping down my forehead. 'My technique why isn't it working!?' I thought in panic. I started to panic even more when I saw Y/n walking towards me.

'Oh no oh shit... how did this happen!? How is a little girl beating me in 1 punch and scaring the living shot out of me!? How the fuck is she special grade!?' I thought.

I weakly got up then took a fast swing at her with my sword and cut her throat but within less than 30 seconds it suddenly healed then I noticed something that made me feel even worse.

The had purple marks under her eyes like me. My eyes widened when one of the marks turned white. 'She's using my technique... no she stole it' I thought.

Y/N'S POV

I stared at The man but this whole time I only felt one emotion currently a new one. Anger. His eyes widened when I rose my hand punched him deeper into the wall making his cough up more blood. Just as I was about to Hit him a again-

"HEY!"

I turned to see Uta-Hime who was looking at me in shock and fear. The man suddenly got up and started to make a run for it and I didn't chase after him and I felt the marks under my eyes disappear.

As Uta-Hime made her way over to me I could tell she had her Guard all the way up. I could still feel I was upset and didn't move and inch just stared at the spot The man was in.

"Y/n... I'm gonna need you to... to calm down" She said carefully. I looked at her and just stared. I could tell how she was feeling and with the look on her face it said.

"How had I missed all this cursed energy from this little girl before?"

Uta-Hime took a small step closer to me and I stumbled back feeling a little dizzy and black spots appeared in Amy vision for a moment.

"Y/n?" She called walking closer. Then my vision went black.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

411K 13.2K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
76.6K 1.9K 9
❝𝗠𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗢𝗛 𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗗! 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗦𝗢 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗥.❞ ❝𝗚𝗔𝗛! 𝗬-𝗬/𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗕𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗠𝗘!❞ ...
72.7K 1.5K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...
169K 6.4K 24
"ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴀ ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴍᴀʏᴏ?" "...ᴏɴ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏᴛ. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ. ɪ'ᴅ ᴇᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋʟᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ."