Love Story (Taylor Swift x fe...

By epauly

When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
NEW CHAPTER IN SEVEN HOURS!!!
Chapter 49
Author's Note
NEW STORY!!!
NEW STORY (reprise)!!!

Chapter 2

3.1K 68 3
By epauly

When Gabrielle Lewis went to see her favorite human in the entire world (aka Taylor Swift), the last thing she expected was for her purple eyes to see the 20-year-old collapse onstage. And she definitely never guessed that the singer would faint right in front of her. When she reflected on the moment that changed her life forever, she remembered how quickly the entire event seemed to happen. One moment she was screaming the lyrics along with all of the other fans in the audience and the next she had her arms out, supporting the full body weight of a passed-out Taylor. And not just a Taylor. It was the Taylor Swift. The girl she'd had a massive celebrity crush on for years and, although she'd never admit it, was the reason why in all her 19 years of living she had never gone on a date, was in her arms. Passed out.

While Gabrielle was many things, a doctor was in no way one of them. She barely knew how to fix a headache, much less what to do when someone passed out. So she just held the most incredible girl in the entire world up, trying to ignore the burning sensation in her arms as she thought about how awful she was at P.E. when she was in school and that this was the reason why she'd always sucked at pushups.

After what felt like eternity (but was really only a couple minutes), the curly-haired blonde in her arms woke up, saying, "W-what happened?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 1.7K 40
Rumors swirl around Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss' friendship, but is there any truth to them? After a 1975 concert in New York and a very public kis...
150K 6.3K 61
in which; twenty year old pippa doves attends her very first taylor swift concert and comes away with a little more than she bargained for. gracie a...
21K 1.5K 12
"I thought you were supposed to be an amazing flirt. How come you only seem to annoy me?" "You actually believe the media?" _________________________...
96.9K 3.6K 43
"All along there was some Invisible string Tying you to me?" Avery Bexley has a pretty casual life compared to other actors in the acting industry. s...