After transmigrating into bet...

Autorstwa Little_Spade

Title:穿成beta后我攻了主角攻 Author:明月盛西京 Highlight: 1. Beta attack! beta attack! beta attack! 2. The main focus is on... Więcej

Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36(2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53:Finale

Chapter 46

1.9K 62 1
Autorstwa Little_Spade

Chapter 46

Gu Sheng's susceptibility period came on fiercely, and his whole body was so burned that he lost consciousness.

Zhou Shiyi is also the first time to directly face the susceptible period mentioned in the book, and he also knows why Gu Sheng came to him, because he is a beta and will not be affected by pheromones.

"How is it?" Grandma Zhou was downstairs, and when she saw Zhou Shiyi coming out, she asked him about Gu Sheng's situation.

"Just fell asleep, grandma, don't worry." Zhou Shiyi didn't expect that alpha's susceptible period would be like this.

His family is full of betas, and he has only seen the description of alpha's susceptibility period in books. Gu Sheng's susceptibility period in the hospital last time has also come to an end, and he still can't understand it if he hasn't experienced it himself.

Alpha is a natural fighter. When the susceptible period arrives, alpha will feel impulsive and irritable, and become very aggressive, accompanied by pain and high fever.

When Gu Sheng came to him, he said that no inhibitor could suppress his susceptible period, so he needed his help.

Last time in the hospital, Zhou Shiyi met Gu Sheng who was about to pass the susceptible period, so Zhou Shiyi hadn't realized the serious consequences of this incident.

"Bang bang, bang." Hearing the sound of things falling to the ground upstairs, Zhou Shiyi greeted Grandma Zhou and went upstairs.

Grandma Zhou was a little anxious, but she could only watch and prepare some food for them below.

Alpha's susceptibility period is long and hard to bear, especially for an alpha like Gu Sheng who can only survive the susceptibility period on his own, Gu Sheng has become very irritable and has a desire to destroy.

When Zhou Shiyi opened the door and entered, he saw Gu Sheng sitting on the ground, which was full of debris.

Seeing the door open, Gu Sheng rushed straight to Zhou Shiyi.

Zhou Shiyi calmly controlled Gu Sheng and tied Gu Sheng's hands.

He saw that the wound on Gu Sheng's wrist was still oozing blood, it was caused by Gu Sheng when he was struggling.

The straps on the bed had been torn to pieces by Gu Sheng, Zhou Shiyi still didn't understand.

Gu Sheng is now more like a wild beast that has lost its mind and is very aggressive.

Zhou Shiyi was bumped by Gu Sheng, his ribs hurt.

He skillfully controlled Gu Sheng, but Gu Sheng was still struggling and kept throwing himself on Zhou Shiyi.

Just like that, one tied, the other struggled, and eventually both were exhausted.

Zhou Shiyi finally got Gu Sheng under control. He wiped the sweat off his brow and sat down, not caring about cleaning up the scene at this moment.

Gu Sheng kept struggling on the bed, and finally got tired and fell asleep on the bed.

The bed he slept on was a single bed prepared by Zhou's father and Zhou mother, so there was no preparation on it, and Gu Sheng was also very repulsed by sedatives, so he could only resist with physical means.

Both Zhou Shiyi's arms were also covered with Gu Sheng's scratches, but he was powerless to deal with it. He put one hand on his knee and leaned against the bed to squint for a while.

He was dazed, feeling the itching of the wound on his arm.

He opened his eyes and saw Gu Sheng curled up at his feet, lowering his head and holding Zhou Shiyi's arm, licking the wound on it.

During the time when Zhou Shiyi fell asleep, Gu Sheng broke free from the restraints at some point, but Zhou Shiyi didn't even notice.

Zhou Shiyi felt his scalp go numb, and pulled Gu Sheng's back collar, pulling him away.

"Gu Sheng!"

During the susceptible period, it's not surprising what kind of actions alpha makes.

Zhou Shiyi did not expect that when Gu Sheng broke free from the shackles, he did not run out, nor did he make any aggressive moves. Instead, he surrounded Zhou Shiyi and licked his wounds.

Although this approach will only make Zhou Shiyi feel his scalp numb.

Because of being frightened, Zhou Shiyi confiscated his strength, and Gu Sheng was almost strangled to death by his own clothes.

He raised his head slowly.

Zhou Shiyi thought that Gu Sheng had finally regained some consciousness, so he relaxed.

"Gu Sheng, you get up first."

Seeing that Gu Sheng's eyes were blood-red, Zhou Shiyi suddenly realized that something was wrong, Gu Sheng threw himself suddenly, Zhou Shiyi couldn't catch him, and was pushed to the ground by him.

Gu Sheng sniffed Zhou Shiyi's neck lightly, as if looking for something to say.

It was an eerie feeling, like being targeted by a large carnivore, and now the beast seemed starving.

The tranquilizer in Zhou Shiyi's hand has already been pushed out, if he can't control it at this time, he should give Gu Sheng an injection first.

"Gu Sheng, can you hear me?" Gu Sheng heard Zhou Shiyi's voice, the blood in his eyes faded a little, and he seemed to finally recognize who the person in front of him was.

"Zhou, Zhou Shiyi?"

"it's me."

Gu Sheng suddenly lowered his head and bit Zhou Shiyi's hand that was blocking him.

"Hiss." Zhou Shiyi pushed Gu Sheng away, but Gu Sheng refused to let go.

The sharp canine teeth pierced the skin, and Zhou Shiyi could feel Gu Sheng's pheromone entering his body with the blood circulation, and it was at this time that he could smell the smell of Gu Sheng's pheromone in the whole room.

As early as two months ago, the pheromones in Zhou Shiyi's body had been metabolized, so he, like other betas, could not smell other people's pheromones.

I don't know if it's because this kind of situation has happened before, the pheromone belonging to Gu Sheng is rampant in his body.

What followed was the faint smell of blood from Zhou Shiyi's wound, which tore a hole in the mint-smelling bedroom.

"Hmm..." Zhou Shiyi could feel that Gu Sheng was greedily licking his wound, trying to suck out more blood from that small wound.

Zhou Shiyi exposed the needle of the tranquilizer, but Gu Sheng suddenly raised his head.

Zhou Shiyi froze, he wasn't sure if Gu Sheng had seen the tranquilizer, it was a method he had discussed with Gu Sheng and used at the last moment.

Gu Sheng let go of Zhou Shiyi's hand and looked at him with fixed eyes. As if he had found his own home, he stretched out his arms to wrap around Zhou Shiyi's neck, and gently rubbed his shoulders and neck like a baby.

"Zhou Shiyi, I'm so uncomfortable."

Zhou Shiyi sat up, during which time Gu Sheng remained very quiet, like a koala.

Gu Sheng's wet breath hit his neck, causing goosebumps to appear on his neck. After a long time, Zhou Shiyi got used to it.

Zhou Shiyi worked so hard to put Gu Sheng on the bed, put Gu Sheng down, and Gu Sheng used his hands and feet to trap Zhou Shiyi on the bed.

Gu Sheng still had some awareness, but very little, he was dissatisfied with Zhou Shiyi's move to leave.

"Where are you going?"

Zhou Shiyi could only comfort him softly: "I'll get you something to eat, and I'll be back soon."

"Don't eat, hug me, don't go."

When he was conscious, Gu Sheng would not say such words, Zhou Shiyi paused.

He put his hand on Gu Sheng's hair and stroked it: "Okay, I won't go."

He lay down with all his clothes on, and Gu Sheng kept digging into his arms.

Gu Sheng's face was flushed red, and his whole body was so uncomfortable that he wanted to stick to Zhou Shiyi's body to get the coolness.

It was already hot in summer, and the air conditioner in Gu Sheng's bedroom was broken, so the two of them were sweating in the middle of the night.

Taking advantage of Gu Sheng's drowsy sleep, Zhou Shiyi went into the bathroom resignedly, fetched a basin of hot water, and gave Gu Sheng a quick wipe.

Feeling comfortable, Gu Sheng also turned over to hug the pillow, muttered a few words, and continued to sleep.

Zhou Shiyi went downstairs and found the meal Grandma Zhou had left for them in the kitchen.

Footsteps sounded in his ears, and Gu Sheng hugged Zhou Shiyi's waist from behind.

He was down for less than fifteen minutes in total.

Zhou Shiyi sighed and patted Gu Sheng's arm lightly.

"Let go of me first and eat something."

Gu Sheng took a deep breath on Zhou Shiyi's neck, and reluctantly let go of him.

After that, no matter what Zhou Shiyi was doing, Gu Sheng followed him like a little tail, less than a step away.

"You..." Zhou Shiyi turned his head and saw Gu Sheng looking at him innocently, with faint red bloodshot eyes, looking like a big dog being reprimanded by its master.

He was suddenly speechless.

Leading Gu Sheng to the restaurant to sit down, Gu Sheng looked at him eagerly, as if guarding his own big bones.

Zhou Shiyi ordered a bowl of noodles. Seeing that he is still conscious, he should be fine.

"Ah." Gu Sheng saw the noodles in front of him, but refused to do it.

Zhou Shiyi paused, picked up the noodles and fed them to Gu Sheng, who obediently waited for them to be fed.

After a few mouthfuls of feeding, Zhou Shiyi suddenly saw the sly smile in Gu Sheng's eyes, and Zhou Shiyi tapped his head angrily.

"eat by yourself."

"Oh." Gu Sheng touched the knocked head slowly, and finally picked up the chopsticks and finished the noodles by himself.

Putting all the dishes and chopsticks into the sink, I don't know when Gu Sheng will suddenly go crazy, so I can only settle Gu Sheng down first.

Zhou Shiyi led Gu Sheng to the bathroom and helped him squeeze the toothpaste.

Gu Sheng didn't act as a monster this time, he would do whatever Zhou Shiyi asked him to do.

Gu Sheng's susceptibility period lasted for seven days this time, and Zhou Shiyi also discovered at this time that Gu Sheng loves to bite people.

The scar on the front is not healed yet, Gu Sheng has already left three teeth marks on his body.

Gu Sheng bites very skillfully, and will definitely make him bleed, and then inject his own pheromone into it.

Looking at the furry head in front of him, Zhou Shiyi hissed lightly, "Gu Sheng, are you a dog?"

Somewhat annoyed, he inserted his fingers into Gu Sheng's hair, making a mess of his hair.

Hearing Zhou Shiyi's voice, Gu Sheng raised his wet eyes and looked at him, trying to tell if Zhou Shiyi was really angry. He reluctantly swept away the last bit of blood, put Zhou Shiyi's hand on his cheek, and rubbed it lightly.

Gu Sheng knew sensitively that every time he did this, Zhou Shiyi always had nothing to do with him, and it was the same this time.

Seeing that Gu Sheng's eyes were still red with blood, Zhou Shiyi could only turn his head away and stopped talking.

On the fifth day, Gu Sheng had to sleep with Zhou Shiyi in his arms every day, and asked Zhou Shiyi to tell him bedtime stories. He was very clingy, from the first step away, now as long as Zhou Shiyi moves within his sight.

Zhou Shiyi also knew for the first time that alpha's susceptibility period would be so painful, especially for an alpha whose inhibitors like Gu Sheng have no effect on him, every susceptibility period is a great test.

Not only to Gu Sheng himself, but also to those who take care of him.

Seven days passed, Gu Sheng had a few more strangulations on his limbs, and Zhou Shiyi had a few more tooth marks on his body, both of them were exhausted.

Zhou Shiyi could only pretend that he didn't see the alpha susceptible period and uncontrolled physiological reactions.

Zhou Shiyi ignored Gu Sheng's accusing eyes and told himself that this is all normal.

On the seventh day, Gu Sheng leaned on Zhou Shiyi to play games.

A stand-alone game, played several times but didn't get the reward, and didn't get the highest score after recharging, Gu Sheng was a little angry, and he was sulking at himself.

Zhou Shiyi saw it, and in this posture, he passed the pass with his mobile phone.

Looking at his own ranking, Gu Sheng jumped to the first place in an instant, and Gu Sheng was finally happy.

"Gu Sheng, your susceptibility period is almost over."

"Um."

"Your mother asked when you would go back."

Gu Sheng raised his head from Zhou Shiyi, his eyes became very sharp: "You want to drive me away?"

"No, your mother is very worried about you, I..."

Nian Meilan knew that Gu Sheng's susceptibility period had come, but she was far away in H City, and she was caught up in other things, so she couldn't come here in time.

Gu Sheng didn't want to listen to Zhou Shiyi's words, so he turned his back to Zhou Shiyi, covered his head with a quilt, and said in a muffled voice, "You don't need to chase me away. I will leave by myself when I get better."

Zhou Shiyi was kicked out of the door by Gu Sheng, and he frowned slightly at the door.

The phone screen lighted up silently, Zhou Shiyi took out the phone, it was a message from Nian Meilan.

Zhou Shiyi sent Gu Sheng's answer, and Nian Meilan paused.

Send him another big red envelope.

Seeing that the red envelope was not received, Zhou Shiyi put down his phone, feeling a little annoyed.

During the susceptibility period, alpha will release its own pheromones, not only himself, but everyone present, as long as they can smell the pheromones, can perceive alpha's emotions. The influence of pheromones.

Zhou Shiyi is in this situation now, he stayed with Gu Sheng for seven days and seven nights, surrounded by Gu Sheng's pheromone almost every minute and every second.

Unconsciously, Zhou Shiyi was also affected, and felt a little irritable, but he couldn't explain why.

He didn't tell Gu Sheng about these things. He checked the paper and found that his situation is very normal.

As a beta, as long as you stay away from the alpha or omega that can smell pheromones, the situation will be much better.

As if realizing that Zhou Shiyi was a little upset, Nian Meilan explained to him that she didn't mean that, but that the elders were giving pocket money to the younger generation.

Zhou Shiyi politely refused. Looking at the closed door, Zhou Shiyi could only turn around and leave.

Hearing Zhou Shiyi's footsteps gradually fade away, Gu Sheng lifted the quilt, he looked at the door, feeling very wronged, his eyes became scarlet, exactly the same as when he was in the susceptible period.

Gu Sheng rested for three days and was about to go back.

"Hurry up and eat more, in case you get hungry on the way, it's inconvenient for you to bring so many things." Grandma Zhou gave Gu Sheng a chopstick dish, and Gu Sheng responded very politely.

When Gu Sheng dragged his suitcase and passed by Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi smelled that strong and very irritable mint smell again.

"Wait." Zhou Shiyi frowned, reaching out to grab Gu Sheng's arm.

In summer, Gu Sheng wore a short-sleeved shirt, and the skin of the two of them touched each other, trembling a little.

The temperature feedback from the palm was telling Zhou Shiyi that Gu Sheng was not normal now.

"Huh? What's the matter?" Gu Sheng turned his head, his eyes were wet, and his eyes were a little red, as if he didn't understand why Zhou Shiyi suddenly grabbed him.

This appearance was so similar to him on the mountain before, Zhou Shiyi was startled, and suddenly remembered that Gu Sheng's susceptibility period did not fully heal before, and the false susceptibility period suddenly broke out in school.

"What's the matter? Xiao Yi, why don't you send Xiao Sheng to the station?"

Pushing Gu Sheng on the chair to sit, Zhou Shiyi took his temperature.

While waiting, Zhou Shiyi found the reagent that could test the pheromone threshold.

The final result came out, and Gu Sheng really entered the susceptible period.

Gu Sheng's face was already red, and he looked at Zhou Shiyi sickly, as if he was waiting for Zhou Shiyi to announce the result.

Zhou Shiyi looked at the value on the thermometer, threw the thermometer down, and said, "Grandma, let's not go now, Gu Sheng still feels a little uncomfortable."

"Oh, what should I do? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Grandma Zhou was a little anxious when she heard this.

"Grandma, don't worry. I'm fine. I'll just rest for a few days. Gu Sheng stood up unsteadily, and Zhou Shiyi hurried to help him.

Early in the morning, chickens and dogs were flying around in the Zhou family's small building.

Gu Sheng was not feeling well, so naturally he couldn't go to the station.

"Zhou Shiyi."

"Well, I'm here." Zhou Shiyi hugged Gu Sheng whose body temperature was rising, and heard Gu Sheng call him.

"Zhou Shiyi."

"Um."

"Zhou Shiyi, Zhou Shiyi." Gu Sheng hugged him, his eyes were scarlet and dangerous, he only felt a little safe when he heard Zhou Shiyi's voice.

He originally wanted to bite him to let Zhou Shiyi know how powerful he was, but when he saw the tooth marks on Zhou Shiyi's wrist, Gu Sheng suddenly couldn't bear it.

He sat on Zhou Shiyi facing each other, resting his head on Zhou Shiyi's shoulder. He saw Zhou Shiyi's clean nape, and his canine teeth were very itchy.

He thought, why isn't Zhou Shiyi an omega? Then he can mark him and let others know that Zhou Shiyi is his.

But looking at Zhou Shiyi's smooth nape, Gu Sheng was suddenly unwilling.

Zhou Shiyi always felt that Gu Sheng's breath hit the back of his neck, and it was a bit cold. He wanted to make a sound, but suddenly a sharp pain came from his shoulder.

Gu Sheng bit him bitterly, smelling the familiar smell of blood, Gu Sheng swept away the trace of blood as if to please him.

He was a little guilty, looking up at Zhou Shiyi's almost conniving attitude, Gu Sheng's heart softened, and he could only call Zhou Shiyi's name over and over again.

Zhou Shiyi also agreed to him one after another until both of them were a little hoarse.

From an angle that Zhou Shiyi couldn't see, Gu Sheng's eyes were full of possessiveness and the inevitable desire to win Zhou Shiyi.

He thought, Zhou Shiyi, why did you treat me so well? If you hadn't been so kind to me, how could I push forward.

Alpha before and after the susceptible period, the mood swings will be very large, easy to be stimulated, causing a second susceptible period.

Nian Meilan knew that Gu Sheng was in the second susceptibility period, so she didn't dare to go up to provoke Gu Sheng, so she could only tell him to take care of herself.

Gu Sheng lay on Zhou Shiyi's bed and replied to Nian Meilan.

The air conditioner in his original bedroom was broken, and Gu Sheng couldn't be left alone in summer, and he was still in the susceptible period, so one night, Gu Sheng brought a pillow and knocked on Zhou Shiyi's door.

Zhou Shiyi tolerated Gu Sheng almost connivingly, allowing him to successfully enter Zhou Shiyi's room.

Zhou Shiyi caressed Gu Sheng's soft hair nonchalantly, operating on the computer with one hand.

The fund that Zhou Shiyi is optimistic about has already started to make profits for him, at least he doesn't have to worry about living expenses.

When the time came, Zhou Shiyi left the computer to Gu Sheng.

Gu Sheng entered his own information on the interface. There were too many people entering the website at the same time, so the internet speed was very slow. Seeing a small chrysanthemum turning and turning, Gu Sheng was rarely nervous.

Gu Sheng couldn't believe it until the interface popped up.

"Zhou Shiyi, my grades are out."

Zhou Shiyi leaned over and saw Gu Sheng's results.

Gu Sheng's extraordinary performance this time has already passed the score line of A University in previous years.

"Yeah." Zhou Shiyi rubbed Gu Sheng's hair, feeling very happy for him.

Gu Sheng laughed twice, and sent a screenshot of his grades to the family group.

As soon as his results were released, the whole group exploded.

Gu Sheng's cell phone jingled and vibrated, Gu Sheng turned it on, and received a lot of red envelopes.

In the class group, after a period of silence, news broke out again.

Some passed the exam, some failed. Generally speaking, after the exam, they all knew it in their hearts.

After you know your grades, you should consider applying for a volunteer.

Zhou Shiyi knew very early on that Gu Sheng was going to apply for University A, so he rubbed Gu Sheng's hair: "Have you decided what major to apply for?"

Gu Sheng pulled Zhou Shiyi's troublesome hand from his head, and held it in his hand.

"God Zhou, lend me some spirit of learning." Gu Sheng said with a smile.

Zhou Shiyi also smiled. This sentence between the two of them was like a code that only the two of them could understand.

"Well, I'll borrow it from you."

Zhou Shiyi didn't see that Gu Sheng had applied for a volunteer in the end, but he only knew that Gu Sheng had applied for a finance-related major.

As soon as the results of the college entrance examination came out, it was very lively for a few days.

Gu Sheng's final score also got the second place in his age and the fourth place in the province. The provincial champion is not in their school, but this result has made Mingde Middle School very honorable.

There is no need to worry about the enrollment target for the next year.

Two days after finishing the volunteer application, Gu Sheng entered the susceptible period again.

Zhou Shiyi put Gu Sheng down carefully and covered him with the quilt, fearing that besides his sweat, he would catch a cold when blown by the cold wind.

He got up, turned on the computer, and searched for Gu Sheng.

No matter how dull Zhou Shiyi was, he knew that there would not be three susceptible periods in a month.

The cold light shone on Zhou Shiyi's face, Zhou Shiyi supported his chin, lost in thought.

This time, taking advantage of Gu Sheng's better condition, Zhou Shiyi asked someone to send Gu Sheng to the city hospital.

The driver was Zhou Shiyi's neighbor, who was related to the Zhou family and was also a beta, so he was not afraid to smell Gu Sheng's pheromone.

After all, he still called Zhou Shiyi his little uncle.

"Little uncle, don't worry, I have been driving for many years, and my skills are stable. Hey, fasten your seat belts."

Zhou Shiyi nodded, let Gu Sheng sit in the back seat first, and he followed.

Gu Sheng nestled in Zhou Shiyi's arms, and being wrapped in a blanket by Zhou Shiyi and hugged in his arms, Gu Sheng felt a little drowsy.

He listened to Zhou Shiyi talking with the people in front, and he closed his eyes tiredly.

It wasn't until he got off the car that Gu Sheng was woken up by Zhou Shiyi.

"Then little uncle, go slowly and call me if you have anything to do. I've been in the city for the past two days."

"Well, thank you."

"You're welcome." The man greeted with a smile, and drove away.

Zhou Shiyi sent Gu Sheng to the hospital, looked at Gu Sheng's test report, and fell into deep thought.

The above value shows that Gu Sheng is indeed in the susceptible period now, and Gu Sheng has also lived in the isolation room of Alpha.

Gu Sheng's attending doctor looked at Gu Sheng's physical examination report and called other doctors to read it together.

In the end, the doctor asked as usual: "You mean, he has experienced three susceptible periods in one month?"

Zhou Shiyi nodded.

"It's like this. Our equipment here is not advanced enough, so we sent his sample to City A first, and we can make a conclusion after their results come out." The doctor explained the situation to Zhou Shiyi.

"Why don't you wait until tomorrow to come back? Tomorrow we will have a consultation with experts, and the best doctors in the country will come. If they can't do anything, we don't have any good solutions to offer here."

"Okay, thank you doctor."

Zhou Shiyi took Gu Sheng's medical records and walked outside the isolation ward.

As soon as he walked to the door, Gu Sheng turned his head to look at him as if he had a telepathy.

Gu Sheng is a little haggard now, but his eyes are still bright when he sees Zhou Shiyi.

"How about it?"

"The doctor said that it will take time for the result, but there will be an expert consultation tomorrow, and your case will be sent over by then." Zhou Shiyi walked over, sat down on the chair beside the hospital bed, and peeled an apple for Gu Sheng.

Nian Meilan knew about Gu Sheng's news and had already driven over.

On the second day, the experts collectively discussed Gu Sheng's case, and it happened that the results from City A also came out, and the experts put the results on the screen.

In the end, after discussion by more than 30 experts, Gu Sheng only experienced the susceptible period this month. The other two times may be due to his discomfort and psychological effects, which led him to mistakenly think that he was still in the susceptible period.

And because of Gu Sheng's special situation, he even cheated the routine inspection.

*

The author has something to say:

Meow, meow, knock on the canned cat~

Is the cat here? (secret observation)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
294K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
113K 239 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
215K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad