Crazy in love

By pretty_girl_love_

Book 2 to His Therapist Ariana and Kentrell have a beautiful daughter named Brooklyn and have gotten married... More

Info - BOOK 2 TO HIS THERAPIST
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Tweleve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fitteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
โœจ
One - ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
New instagram page

Five

72 4 1
By pretty_girl_love_

| July 12th - Baton Rouge Louisiana |
| Kentrell's house - 10:45am|

Ariana Grande (Gaulden)'s POV:

———————————————————————-

"Kentrell!" I yelled from downstairs in the kitchen. I can't believe him right now.

Kentrell walked down the steps rubbing his eyes and he yawned. "Baby why you yelling?" He asked before I shoved my phone into his face. "Why didn't you tell me the new artist was a female?"

"Baby I didn't think you would get this upset."

"I'm not upset that she's a female Kentrell. I'm upset you didn't tell me. We don't keep secrets from each other Kentrell. This is big for NBA records, and I would've wanted to know about it" I sighed.

"I'm sorry" Kentrell pulled me close and I sighed. "With everything going on, I didn't think you would mind" he said causing a tear to fall down my face. Kentrell pulled out of the hug and his face softened. "Ari what's wrong?"

"Brookyln and I were out yesterday and they questioned me about having sex with my patients. Now it's all over the media" I explained before scrolling on instagram and showing Kentrell the media post.

"Ari we gon get this taken down okay?"

"What about the video of me walking inside with Brookyn? Kentrell I could lose my job for this" I ranted and Kentrell chuckle. "You sound like you did when I first met you" he kissed my forhead. "We gon figure it out" he assured me.

"Im going for a walk" I said before putting the leash on my dog. "You want me to watch Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, Matt is going with me" I said referring to my manager and he nodded before I left out of the house.

When I got outside, Matt walked up and hugged me. "Hey Ari, how you been?"

"Fine just busy" I sighed. "I need this walk though" I assured him and he nodded. "Im glad you agreed to it. I want to talk about POV."

"Okay that's fine" I nodded before we started walking.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

I scrolled on Instagram and laid on my couch before pictures of Ariana popped up and I chuckled. The press be everywhere.

I started to close my eyes before Montana walked into the house. "I be forgetting you got a spare" I rolled my eyes before Brookyln walked down the steps. "Daddy" she whined while rubbing her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I sighed standing up before walking over and picking her up. "I'm hungry" she whined, and I nodded. "Montana why you here?"

"Have you talked to Vontina?"

"Nah, should I call her?"

"yeah,, I want you guys to stay together in the Utah house. It will be a good opportunity for you to get to know her."

"You want me to live with her?" I laughed. "Ariana ain't going for that."

"Nigga Ariana wouldn't hurt a fly" Montana laughed while I sat Brooklyn on the kitchen counter. "Ight Montana, I'll let her know."

"Just let Vontina stay there for at least three days."

"She gon stay for a week. Might as well work on a song if Ima be living with the bi- chick" I shrugged. "You want pancakes?" I asked and Brooklyn nodded with a big smile before I started to look for the pancake mix.

"Ight I'm gone, call Vontina."

"Okay" I said before Montana left the house. "Ima order it and get food delivered because we don't have anymore.... you wanna go out back?" I asked and Brooklyn nodded.

I picked her up and we walked to the backyard before I called Vontina on facetime. "Hello" she mumbled. "You just woke up?" I laughed. "Yeah, I didn't know you was gon call."

"It's cool" I said looking down at her pink bonnet. "Daddy look!" Brooklyn called out causing me to look up and smile at her playing. "I see Babygirl...anyway, Ima sends a flight out for you. You gon come to Utah with me so we can start working on music and shit. You down?"

"Of course!" I heard Vontina smile. "When is the flight?"

"I'll send it in three days. It's a jet so you'll be by yourself. I wanna get time to tell my wife first because she works and everything" I explained, and Vontina nodded. "Okay, thanks again for this opportunity."

"It's cool. Ima hit you later."

"Okay" Vontina said, and I hung up.

A few minutes later I followed Vontina on Instagram and looked at her story before seeing a screenshot of our facetime called.

She a libra too? That shit doesn't matter, I know the media finna be all over this shit.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Things are about to get...interesting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 1.8K 46
kentrell never had a real ride or die till he met ... milan ๐ŸŒš!
429K 19.4K 20
"๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐—€๐—๐— ๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐–พ๐—…, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—Œ." She was everything he wasn't. Confident, precious...
118K 4.5K 26
Kentrell would mistreat her but she still always loved him. She didn't care what he did, but why?
8.9K 554 24
After getting married and having a daughter together, you would think that's where their story ends but Madison and Kentrell are still struggling to...