𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑳�...

By MilkywayJa

you're goin to have to read mh! More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
NOT CHAPTER
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
17
18
A/N
A/N
19
Lovies 🤤
20
21
The End

16

1K 14 2
By MilkywayJa

📍𝙈𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙞

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐"

𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙋.𝙊.𝙑

⤜↫┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈☆┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈↬⤛

"Ard on 3" 

1

.

.

2

.

.

3

.

.

GO!

 ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ (😁)

"Aint no way you let him beat you like that," Val said patting Jay's shoulder cuz he was actin all emotional n shit "Nah he cheated" he pouted crossing his arms.

 this nigga keeps saying I cheated for an hour now drop it. Ig you could say it's karma "Nah my son won so stop hatin'" Dudeylo came behind me and put his arm on my shoulder.

Jay rolled his eyes and went over to jstar who brought 30 donuts for what? Idk, but people call me a fatass 🙄 "Jstar give me a donut or imma throw this shit in the sand" Jay tried to reach over Jstar to grab one but he just turned further away so Jay couldn't reach. Val had got up and walked away while Jay and jstar were arguing I kind of found that weird, Val ain't normally the type to go quiet unless something was bothering her, so me being the best boyfriend I followed to see if she was good.

Val sat on a bench and it seemed like she was talking to someone but I gotta move closer to hear her. "Listen I don't wanna argue I have a lot of shit on my mind rn so if that's all ya ass is gonna do then bye yo" She sighed and put her head down.

 Whoever was on the other end of the phone was yelling to the point where I could hear little muffles here and there. "Bye," she said then hung up the phone "UGHHHHH!" she fastly got up and throw her phone on the floor due to reflexes I jumped up and gripped her arm "Baby chi- I stopped myself and instead I embrace her, she clung onto my shirt and I rubbed her back in circles to calm her nerves.

"You okay?" I asked she squeezed my shirt tighter "I don't understand bad things always come up when you trying to enjoy ya self" Her breathing wasn't heavy no more so Ig she has calmed down.

I kissed the top of her head "You gonna have issues that just life bro" She looked up at me and her face had the familiar mean mug on it. "Don't call me bro I'm not ya friend" She put her finger in my face and then laid her head back down on my chest I smiled, this girl is something else wrd2 bro. 

We stayed like that for a while but then the sun was setting so we decided to go back to where the gang at "Ard you ready to go back" I asked she nods and we walk back to them. "Where yall been?" Dd came running over to us "We were over there" she pointed behind us he hummed in response and grabs Val's hand and runs off with her "Nigga!" I heard her yell it made me laugh.

I made my way over to dudeylo and Jay who was talking bout something "Wat yall talking bout" I sat on the steel "We was just talking bout dudey's love life and his problems" Jay says and dudeylo cut his eyes at him "Why you gotta say it like that" he playfully pushed Jay and he almost fall out the seat "If I had fall you would be drowning in the ocean rn" he creepily smiles sending shivers down my spine.

Me, Jay, and dudeylo were talking when everyone else decided to make their way back to the hotel but we didn't want to go back rn so we stayed. "NO! I'm telling she was like 'Can you put ketchup on my pussy and lick it off" Dudeylo said and I faked throwing up "You betta had cut that' cuz hell no" Jay pats his shoulder.

"I sure did cut shawty" he continue to tell stories but I stop listening when my baby started texting me.

Wifey💍

Wifey💍: Darrian

Me: chill with tha gov 

Wifey💍: whateva I want you 

Me: Wym you want me

Wifey💍: Yk what I mean nigga

Me: OH! 

Me: I'm dumb 😑

Wifey💍: C'mon and hurry bro before I change my mind

Me: Omw Imma destroy you tonight you ain't going to be able to walk tomorrow

Wifey💍: All that talking but no action 

Me: Bet 

Seen 

Wifey💍hearted 'Bet' 

"I'm going back yall comin'" I get up "Yea lets go," dudey said both of them got up and we walked but to the hotel.

ᵀⁱᵐᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖ

I gave my card to Val so I gotta knock on the door "Here I come!" she yelled and I could hear her footsteps approaching the door then she unlocks it and opened the door, her hair was down and she was only wearing a bra and panties but they about to come off in a minute 😏. She grabs my shirt and leads me into the room and then to the bed.

{Warning smut ahead}

You have been warned ⚠

She pushes me onto the bed and I grab her waist to move her closer, "you bett- I slam my lips onto hers and she wraps her arms around my neck, I pull her onto my lap and she wraps them around my waist. 

I move down to her neck and started sucking at her neck as soft moans filled the room it made ma shit brick. she grabbed my hair and tries to yank it back bc I bit her neck "f-fuck you" she says "stfu and let me do my shit" I slowly lower my hand down into her panties.

I moved back to her lips so she doesn't be too loud but even the semi-helped cuz as I start rubbing her clit she started moaning in the kiss, I open my eyes and saw the lustfulness in her eyes making me smile and rubbed fast she went to go break the kiss but I used my free hand and grabbed her neck stopping her from moving.

Once I prepared her I broke the kiss and she whimpered "Ya shit is wet like an ocean" I says, she got up and removed my shirt throwing it somewhere, I pushed her back down as I slowly took off my shorts.

Kinda glad I didn't get in the water 

She lifts her legs I place one over my shoulder and the other leg I push up to her chest then I slowly entered her "Darr- she moaned cutting herself off "Fuck" I finish putting the rest in her and slowly thrust in and out then I went a faster pace. She dug her nail in my back but I keep going faster.

But she dug them further and it started to hurt "Baby please remove ya nails from my back" I whisper she looks me in the eyes and nodded removing them from my back once she removed them I continue my pace, at this point she is a moaning mess.

I removed myself and she whimpered "Ride me" was all I said laying down she took a few breaths and then made her way on top of me, and she slowly pushes me into her. Once it was fully in she started moving those beautiful hips of hers, I groaned as she started bouncing.

As she was doing her thing I sat up a little and pulled her hair back sucking on her back. "Imma bout to c- go ahead" She nods and I helped her by rubbing her clix while she was still moving up and down then she finally released herself now it's my turn.

She got up and pulled her into a ponytail so it wouldn't get in her way, she put her hands on my dick and started stroking me then she stoked harder and faster making me groan louder, she stop and kisses my tip making it twitch then put my full in her mouth going up and down every time she would swirl her tongue around the tip.

My tip hit the back of her throat before I shoot all my kids into her mouth, she looked up at me swallowing all of it without making a face "let's get in the shower" she says getting up and grabbing my hand and helping me up.

I love this woman wrd2 my dead I'm going to marry her🥴.

{Smut over}

________________________________________________

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒕 40 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌? 

𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒚𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒚𝒔 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 90 5
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
8K 99 14
FOR MA UNDERRATED BAE LOVE YOU DDOT
97.3K 1.2K 42
Raylen and Ddots story ...
45.2K 1.1K 22
𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤- 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞- A Notti Osama Fanfiction