HAOBIN | BOYS PLANET

Bởi seec_hilary

🫧 just a haobin ff <3 zhanghao x sung hanbin boys planet 昊彬💗 promisingly appropriate just for fun! Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
new book 🔭

16

988 24 10
Bởi seec_hilary

Zhanghao, who obviously wouldn't listen, ran after Hanbin, encountering an informed 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂. In sympathy but also disappointed in him, he still put his arms around Zhanghao and held him tightly, doing his best to calm him quickly.

"𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂-ah," Zhanghao sobbed on his shoulder, "Hanbin...I..." He gulped, choking on his tears, 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂's shoulder getting wetter than ever. "I've heard about it too," 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂's sighed, "You chose Jebiwon over Hanbin. I admit I was pretty surprised, but if that's your choice... you did break his heart, but I promise you'll both move on."

"But... I don't want to move on," Zhanghao mumbled, "Aren't Hanbin and I the perfect couple?"

"Yes?" 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 was puzzled, "But don't you want ZB1? Wasn't that the reason you broke up with Hanbin?" Zhanghao nodded sadly, "Well, I worked hard for it, and how could I leave before the debut? I'm in the lineup already, the first place, wouldn't that seem weird? Although I have to leave Hanbin... but isn't WAKEONE a trash company? Knetizens are already counting the days until Kep1er-sunbaenims are free from them..."

"Wait wait wait, let me get this straight," 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 side-eyed Zhanghao, "You don't want Hanbin, but you don't want your career?"

"I WANT HANBIN AND MY CAREER! I WAS JUST SAYING THE LAST LINE TO TRY TO CONVINCE MYSELF BUT I DON'T THINK I'LL GET BACK WITH HANBIN ANYTIME SOON! ACTUALLY, I DON'T KNOW! GIVE ME SOME TIME TO CLEAR THIS OUT!" Saying that bitterly, Zhanghao left 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂's grasp, his face red after all those crying, his throat constricting like he was struggling to swallow down a still-beating heart, like something inside him shattered, and it was obvious Ricky felt it, as he let Zhanghao walk back to his dorm alone. As Zhanghao shut the door, 𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴𝔂 could hear the start of his untouched violin.

A Zhanghao sat in his shared dorm with Jiwoong and Matthew, he couldn't help but feel the heavy weight of his confusing heartbreak. The pain was almost unbearable, but he knew exactly what he had to do. He reached for his violin, his trusted companion for years, also the one untouched for months since he had Hanbin to be his therapist. Struck by the memory of Hanbin, Zhanghao lifted the instrument to his chin and began to play John Williams – 'Theme' from Schindler's List. His fingers moved across the strings, producing a mournful melody that echoed the sadness in his heart. As he played, he closed his eyes and let the tears pour down. Tiny sniffles were also generated outside by a sympathized charisma boss.

On the other hand, Hanbin, back from his walk in the park, was still in a daze as he staggered through the complicated hallways. Accidentally bumping into a staff, he squeaked alarmingly.

"Squeaking?" The staff grabbed Hanbin closer until they were on the same level, "That doesn't sound like Sung Hanbin."

There was something about this clear and annoying voice that made Hanbin hate it instantly. He whipped around angrily, clenching his hand. "Mo Youngeun?!" He grumbled, "Why the heck are you here?"

It was rare that the soft and polite Hanbin had such a different attitude towards a person, but the said Mo Youngeun didn't give a fig and just cackled, which angered Hanbin even more. "I said, what the heck are you doing here?!"

Mo Youngeun was a short, stout woman with a sharp gaze that seemed to pierce through anyone who met her eyes. Always thinking of herself as the prettiest on earth, she somehow thought highly of herself as the epitome of elegance and poise and had developed a bragging and irritating personality.

Not only that, Mo Youngeun was manipulative and a psychopath, always one step ahead of her unsuspecting victims. She could do anything to exploit others' weaknesses made her a formidable adversary. She possessed a cold and calculating demeanor, never hesitating to use her intelligence to achieve her selfish and hurtful goals.

Mo Youngeun was Hanbin's biggest life regret. He regretted chatting her up at high school, having her as his first love and thought the day they broke up was one of the luckiest, even though it meant nearly getting hit by three vending machines when they were thrown out the window. Sadly, Youngeun didn't stop and kept on ruining Hanbin's life. After Youngeun held Hanbin's mother hostage, Hanbin learned that Youngeun wasn't mad about their breakup, she just liked shooting daggers at her ex-boyfriend just for the fun of it. Hanbin tried reporting it to the station, but half of Youngeun's family worked there, and Hanbin could do nothing about it.

Mo Youngeun thrived on the chaos she created, sowing seeds of doubt and discord in the relationships of those around Hanbin. Her knack for manipulation was matched only by her skill at disguising her true intentions. She was delighted in playing puppeteer, pulling the strings of Hanbin's life with a wicked sense of satisfaction. When Hanbin heard Youngeun had found a new boyfriend, he finally breathed out but had plans to move away just in case. That's when he discovered and joined Boys Planet; But now, Youngeun was back, and what was she gonna do?

"Oh dear, you don't seem like yourself, mice," Youngeun snickered, "Worried about your little boyfriend and your sneaky relationship?"

"First, I am a hamster," Hanbin lifted his head, shivering, "Second, my personal life is none of your business. Three, what are you doing here? Don't make me repeat it."

"Mr. Sung Hanbin, please mind your tone," Youngeun rolled her eyes, "Is that the way to talk to a staff?"

"A staff? You work here?" Hanbin then recalled that she looked exactly like the staff who told them to go to Siwon's office. "You bish! Why did you recruit? You knew I'd be here, right? You stalked me and attempted to ruin my life all over again, right?!" Hanbin was clenching Youngeun's hand, nearly bursting into flames. People around stopped and stared, enjoying the argument.

"Are you that het up? Because of me or your precious boyfriend?" Youngeun shook Hanbin's hand away cruelly, sniffing intensely.

"Boyfriend? How do you know about my boyfriend?!" Hanbin's mouth was agape, not caring about the viewers beside them.

"Isn't it obvious? Anyways, thanks for your carelessness, I got enough crumbs to earn so many followers," Youngeun cackled, setting off in the dorm's direction.

"Where the hell are you going?" Hanbin glared at Youngeun sharply, setting off too.

"I'm going to comfort your boyfriend and help your relationship. Too doo, rat!" Youngeun rolled her eyes, leaving Hanbin standing alone.

˗ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'ˎ˗

"Matthew! Matthew, Matthew, Matthew-" Hanbin nearly collapsed at the door trying to find his brother. "Could you please! Give me the key to your dorm right now!"

"What? You don't live at me and Jiwoon-hyung's dorm..." Matthew was sitting on the floor, in a deep conversation with Jiwoong.

"Um...Hanbin-ssi, I don't think Zhanghao would like to see you right now..." Jiwoong stood up, brushing his pants, "But still, here's a key- Okay, bye bye."

Hanbin had snatched they key off and rushed to the dorm with full turbo on. Re-enacting the last scene, he bumped into Taerae and they both went tumbling onto the floor. "If you don't mind, Taerae-ssi," Hanbin sat up, preparing to run again, "I have to go to Zhanghao's place now."

"You wanna find Hao?" Taerae adjusted his glasses, "I don't think he'll wanna see you, but he just went out into the garden with a staff. Did that help?"

"Yeah, thanks!" Hanbin panicks silently, rushing to the garden.

˗ˏˋ°•*⁀➷'ˎ˗

Hanbin wandered through the garden, the scent of blooming flowers mingling with the gentle breeze. As he strolled along the meandering paths, his eyes caught sight of Zhanghao and Youngeun sitting on a secluded bench beneath a blossoming cherry tree. Intrigued, he approached them, careful not to disrupt their conversation.

Zhanghao looked annoyed but sat politely. "May I ask, why did you call me out here? Who are you?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Youngeun. You must be Zhanghao. I'm here to talk about Hanbin with you." Youngeun plastered a huge smile on her face, acting serene. "I know you've just had a huge argument with him, but I would still hope you guys have a healthy relationship. Do you know anything about his background? About all his family?"

Zhanghao frowned, "His mom works in a café. Why?"

"Is that all?" Youngeun raised her eyebrows, "No aunts or uncles or... children?"

Hanbin raised his eyebrows too. What the heck was she playing at?

"No...what do you mean children? And who are you to be exact?" Zhanghao was getting puzzled every minute.

A small smile played on Youngeun's lips as she took a deep breath, spilling the last sentence mischievously. "Well, How could you compare to the mother of his son?"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

13.6K 746 21
Just 9 random students getting add in a group chat. Ships: GYUVIN X RICKY HANBIN X HAO MATTHEW X GUNWOOK JIWOONG X YUJIN TAERAE X JUNHYEON
2.7K 98 6
Zhanghao wasn't going according to plan. '*•.¸☆ ☆¸.•*' Cross-posted on AO3 under the username @cloudygunwook
19.7K 619 29
Like the title says requests are open
13.9K 602 7
a story of zhanghao and hanbin throughout the show, or how they go from strangers to best friends and end up as lovers. also on ao3!