Infinite Sand Sculpture × Hum...

Bởi Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 无量沙雕×人间失智 Author: month by month Summary: To put it simply, it is the story of gojo satoru... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72: End

20

76 5 0
Bởi Spinfoxie

Chapter 20

    Although the news of Dajue's death on Guochang Road was well concealed, some people who had been waiting for the news still had speculations and started various temptations.

    What happened at the same time as Gojo Satoru's resignation was the green team's press conference announcing commercialization.

    The kind and honest Osamu Dazai also held a press conference next door to them.

    "On this special day today, I have to expose a deception. That is - jungle's so-called power can be obtained by completing tasks, and it is not universal." With the anger of being deceived in his tone, the young man slapped

    fiercely He slapped the table, and it seemed that it took a lot of effort to calm down, and then he showed his role panel in Jungle on the big screen.

    "As you can see, my points have reached the 'U' level. But! I haven't obtained the so-called ability so far!"

    He pointed to the matched "electric shock" ability on the panel: "I except I have never felt this ability except for the electric shock when I touched the socket with wet hands. In the past countless days and nights, I tried my best to accumulate points in order to get the ability I dreamed of, and repeatedly violated the laws and regulations. I didn't get anything!"

    "And just today! This kind of rubbish organization that relies on gimmicks and tricks to prostitute other people's labor for nothing is actually going public. I really can't accept it, so I'm here to expose their true colors."

    … ...

    The hall was full of uproar and uproar.

    It even affected the neighbors.

    After Osamu Dazai finished his speech, he slammed his phone angrily, and then asked the paid narrator to stand on the stage and detail the jungle's mistakes and various things that led players to break the law, which made players unable to live normally in society. He hid in the background and opened a bottle of wine, happily waiting for the people from the green team to come to him.

    That's right, he was fishing by doing this.

    After comprehensively considering the forces of all parties, he found the green team as his next home.

    The vibe between players and players should be good.

    The king of the green group speaks very well, and the wife of the green group is also very tempting to bully.

    It is suitable for him to dominate in the past.

    He had already started to think about the future, when he heard the sound of the doorknob turning, he looked over expectantly.

    A tall white-haired man walked in with his head down, leaning his arms on the door frame and said, "I heard that you openly admitted to breaking the law at the press conference just now. Please come with me." Osamu Dazai:

    " …Haven’t you already left Scepter 4? It’s illegal to impersonate a government official.”

    Is the underground where the Green Team is located safe?

    Can it prevent Wujowu?

    "The formalities haven't been completed yet, maybe the head of the department is not willing to part with me." After Gojo Satoru finished speaking, he said very hypocritically, "As long as I am still a member of Scepter 4, I have the obligation to maintain the law and order in Tokyo and arrest You are an illegal criminal."

    "You are no longer a member of Scepter 4."

    A handsome guy wearing glasses came in from the other half of the door that was not blocked by Gojo Satoru, and took a photo of a document on Gojo Satoru: " This is the expulsion statement from the head of the room."

    Gojo Satoru was very puzzled: "Why did you fire me?"

    Fushimi Saruhiko: "You don't know?"

    Gojo Satoru was even more puzzled: "I haven't offended the room recently. Long?"

    "Tsk." Fushimi directly confirmed that this person is hopeless, "Isn't it you who took away a piece of each jigsaw puzzle from the director?

    " Ah, it looks like you're really busy."

    The other two shook their heads after hearing this.

    This guy has been able to live well until now, and it really is because he is too strong.

    Osamu Dazai was too lazy to entangle with this person who disrupted his plan and tried to "capture" him, so he said with a cold face: "Please go out, Mr. Gojo, who has nothing to do with breaking into other people's restrooms." Gojo

    Satoru She stared at him sadly.

    No pity was received.

    He ground his lower lip with his canine teeth, turned his head and left.

    When I turn back, I will send the rabbits from Feishiin to catch Osamu Dazai!

    How do you want to be the king of this so-and-so, is it good to beat the slate?

    Osamu Dazai turned his head to look at Fushimi Saru Hiko: "Then why are you looking for me?"

    Fushimi Saru Hiko lowered his head and swipe the phone for a while, then flipped the phone in front of him: "As jungle's new Officer 'J', let's go with you to meet our king."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyebrows: "You...are you changing to the third camp?" "

    So it's not surprising, is it?" Fushimi remained the same He looked unmotivated, but he was sizing up Osamu Dazai from the corner of his eye, "Besides, your matter did not surprise anyone." From the moment they met,

    he knew that Gojo Satoru's special attention to him was Because of another person (after all, the other party did not hide it at all).

    But I didn't expect that person to be a newcomer to Barbara.

    And coaxed Misaki to take care of him for a whole week.

    After that, it frequently appeared on Misaki's lips.

    "That guy is just as annoying as you, but more disturbing than you. You need to keep an eye on him all the time to prevent him from killing you. It's so annoying."

    These words, no matter how long it has passed, made him extremely unhappy.

    Because he knew that Misaki would definitely devote a lot of energy to protecting this person because of this.

    Do those who play tricks always get more attention?

    Osamu Dazai shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't notice the hostility coming from the other party, "Maybe I have had a similar experience before."

    He is also a person who has experienced job hopping.

    Fushimi: "You don't have any sense of belonging at all, whether it's an organization, homeland, country or the world."

    Osamu Dazai tilted his head and spoke lazily: "To me, these are meaningless things. This Everything that exists in the world is like this. For now, I just want to find something interesting to pass the time."

    For example, trying to make Gojo Satoru and himself fail.

    Then the other party continued to be locked in the prison gate, and he returned to reality and continued to squander the other party's property.

    Fushimi: "Nothing makes sense?"

    Not necessarily.

    Osamu Dazai's tone was affirmative: "All are gone."

    The harmful creatures like Gojo Satoru were even more gone.

    ——Yu

    Shaoshen Zi, who was questioned by various kinds at the press conference, was in a very unhappy mood, but reluctantly accepted the reality in the arrangement and relief that was expected earlier than the water flow, and brought two people who looked like two or five boys The newcomers went to their secret base.

    "Theoretically Osamu Dazai is only a U-level member, and he cannot be given abilities, so he is not qualified to come here."

    Yu Shaoshen Zi's gaze stayed on Dazai Osamu's innocent face: "It seems that you are the only one left in Xiaoliu. For the sake of the few compatriots, you are given this special treatment. It is not because you can pretend, understand?" "Okay, okay.

    " Osamu Dazai asked as he looked around the moving buildings. , "His obsession with compatriots makes me puzzled. Even a king who is followed by thousands of people will find it difficult to bear loneliness, and compatriots who need empathy?"

    "Loneliness is a part of the king. The power of the king implements their loneliness and Taoism. It's just like this that makes that power so beautiful, isn't it?" The eyes of Yushao Shenzi are full of light, and the expression is a little bit Intoxicated and longing, "I was overwhelmed by Liu's beauty, so I walked to his side."

    He is still waiting for the most beautiful moment.

    It's worth the wait and effort.

    Osamu Dazai smiled back and didn't say any more.

    After seeing the so-called "base camp", he lost his smile again.

    "Don't you think it's too much for this room to accommodate so many of us?"

    I saw all kinds of things piled up in the small room, and the only space left was crowded with four people sitting or lying down. A man is a bird.

    The three of them were still standing outside, not knowing where to settle for a moment.

    The person sitting in the chair looked around more slowly than the water flow, and showed an apologetic smile: "Sorry, I didn't expect this place to be so lively, I forgot to expand the space, but other things are already prepared, please Wait a moment."

    He entered commands into the central control panel, and the surrounding walls and floors moved, and the originally narrow space was doubled.

    "Ah, there is such a beautiful lady hidden in the jungle. It's a surprise." Dazai Osamu took off his shoes and stepped on them, and a friendly acquaintance greeted him, "Long time no see, Sukuna. You still play games like this Dedicated, have you finished your homework?"

    Gojo Suku shook his hand, made an operation error, and directly game over.

    He jumped up from the ground and said furiously, "Shut up! I don't want to do this kind of thing!"

    He was running away from home and planning to never go back!

    Why should he study and do homework? !

    "You have a lot of backbone, I support you." Dazai Osamu applauded him, and then confirmed to Hishui Liu, "This place should not be found by Gojo Satoru, right?"

    Bi Shuiliu: "He shouldn't be free to visit us recently, right? If I'm not wrong, he resigned from Scepter 4 because he will become the new king of gold." Osamu Dazai: "Why are you so sure?"

    "

    Most Strong inheritance is the strongest, this is a matter of course. Shi Ban will also choose this way."

    "You have enough understanding of Shi Ban."

    Bi Shuiliu was a little confused: "Does it mean that I don't know enough about Gojo Satoru? I thought he I think it's interesting to be king."

    "His strength comes from his arrogance."

    So he thinks he is the "strongest" and doesn't need the so-called slate to identify him as "king".

    Sukuna questioned: "This is a bad sentence, right? Shouldn't it be that arrogance comes from strength?"

    Osamu Dazai smiled and said nothing.

    Bi Liushui thought for a while, and his expression was a little dignified: "Does that mean that the wildness and casualness he showed is in direct proportion to his own strength? That is really a difficult opponent." A middle-aged man dressed as a priest on the

    sofa Putting down the beer in his hand, he smiled heartily: "This is something that needs to be considered later. We are going to welcome new members today, aren't we?" Ten minutes later, a group of people sat on the floor

    . A variety of ingredients and Jiugongge hot pot soup base, the atmosphere is hot.

    Bishuiliu: "Introduce our original members to the two newcomers in turn."

    "Yu Shaoshenzi and Gojo Sukuna are the two J-level cadres before you. They are very powerful and they are very good fighters." Personnel."

    "Mr. Pan, my adoptive father. He is also in charge of our daily life. If you need anything, you can ask him." "Yoshino Akiko, the

    doctor of the organization. I don't like intentional injuries. I hope Dazai can help you." Be careful not to keep making the lady angry."

    "Well, I'll try my best..." Dazai Osamu was halfway through speaking, when he saw Akiko Yosano take out a scalpel from his cuff and plunge it into the table, he immediately changed his words and said, "I will definitely protect myself and not give Yosano The doctor is bothering you!"

    He rubbed the back of his head and said, "I didn't expect that we don't have many people, but we have all the important talents."

    Although I have met some other acquaintances, they are all marginal people who have nothing to do with the main line.

    I didn't expect to see Yosano Akiko among the core members of the green team.

    Reasonable suspicion was directed against him.

    Bishuiliu: "Because we have to face a very powerful enemy, and at the same time we must live our own lives well."

    Dazai: "Speaking of which, what kind of wishes do you place on the Dresden Stone?" "

    I I hope to create a world where everyone has the ability, and everyone can take up the power to protect themselves when danger comes."

    Osamu Dazai directly hallucinated Xia Youjie.

    He immediately stood up excitedly and tried to reach out to shake the other person's hand. After being stopped by a group of people, he still said enthusiastically: "This dream is really great, I must help you realize it!" Then he returned to reality with the results to fight

    Xia You Jie's face.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

11.3K 685 7
Cale finds himself falling into a dark abyss, feeling the weight of death creeping up on him. However, amidst the darkness, he hears a distant scream...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
82K 3.7K 11
^Cover found on Pinterest^ Choi Han and the cast of TBOAH stumbled upon a temple of the sealed god and on top of the altar they see... Young master C...
42.2K 1.5K 14
Cale into wmmap can't write the desc no more cut this is my 3rd time restarting this story again, I had to delete it and write it