му σмєgα | αтєєz / тχт

By DamnBxtch

[COMPLETE] An alpha lives along with his five brothers. The six omegas, who are also siblings, are as powerfu... More

ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.1
ιηтяσ∂υ¢тιση тσ тнє ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ ρт.2
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ
¢нαρтєя 1 тнє ƒιяѕт мєєт
¢нαρтєя 2 тнє ѕєαя¢н ƒσя σмєgαѕ
¢нαρтєя 3 ƒσυη∂ уσυ (ωσσѕαη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 4 уσυ'яє мιηє (уєσηвιη) [м]
¢нαρтєя 5 уσυ ¢αη'т єѕ¢αρє (тαєgуυ)[м]
¢нαρтєя 6 уσυя ρυηιѕнмєηт (ѕєσηgנσσηg) [м]
¢нαρтєя 7 яєтυяηιηg вα¢к
ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ !!
ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ.....
¢нαρтєя 8 ¢σηƒєѕѕιση
¢нαρтєя 9 тнє ρяσρσѕαℓ
¢нαρтєя 10 тαηgℓє∂
¢нαρтєя 11 α¢¢єρт
¢нαρтєя 12 тнє ωє∂∂ιηg
¢нαρтєя 13 ѕтαℓкє∂ ву αℓρнαѕ
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
¢нαρтєя 15 α ηєω вєgιηηιηg (єριℓσgυє)

¢нαρтєя 14 αв∂υ¢тє∂

1.1K 28 13
By DamnBxtch

The next day

It has been 2 weeks since these events but still the Amethyst princes were clueless about those suspicious alphas.

At the palace

The princes had decided to keep a meeting in Hongjoong's chamber to discuss something.

"So I guess you know why we called for a meeting. Right?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yes. We do." The others replied.

"Hyung, you want us to inform our parents that they are pregnant. Right?" Soobin asks wanting to be confirmed about the reason.

Hongjoong nods his head.

"When are we going to inform them tough?" This time San was the one to ask.

"How about telling them when we sit for breakfast." Yunho advices.

"Good idea, is it alright for you guys?" Hongjoong asks making sure that the others were comfortable with the idea.

The others nod to ensure Hongjoong.

"Ok so it's decided." Hongjoong says.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." Seonghwa was the one to say it. Hongjoong just smiled at him.

The maid entered their room and bowed to them to show respect.

"Princes, you are called for breakfast. His majesty and highnesses are waiting for you." She informs.

"Ok we'll be there in 5 minutes. Thank you for reminding. You may go now." Mingi says to the maid who bowed again before exiting the room.

"Shall we go?" Jongho asks.

They nodded before walking out of the chamber.

Yeonjun seemed nervous while walking down the unending hallway. Soobin notices it and intertwined their hand, giving it a squeeze to assure him.

Yeonjun looked at him and smiled. His nervousness seemed to fade away slowly.

After what felt like forever, they finally reached the dining room. They take their seats before greeting their parents.

Seonghwa eyed everyone and they nodded.

"Um.. your majesty and highnesses. I have to inform you all something." Seonghwa says getting a bit tensed.

"You don't have to call us so formally, you all can just address us the way you address your parents." The king says smiling.

"Dad, mom's I want to tell you that I'm pregnant." Seonghwa looked a bit more tensed after saying it.

The King and the Queens were suprised by the sudden confession.

"Really?!" The king and the queens asked in unison.

Seonghwa nods his head while still having his head hung low.

The queens immediately got up from their chairs, approached Seonghwa and embraced him in a tight loving hug.

"I was waiting for this moment." Queen Hye Kyo tells.

The others smiled at the scene now that they were confirmed that nothing bad will happen.

"Mom, Wooyoung's pregnant as well." San says.

The queens looked at him with Joyous eyes.

"Even Yeonjun's pregnant." Soobin says.

"Taehyun as well." Beomgyu was the last one to inform.

"Come here, the three of you." They both said pointing towards Wooyoung, Yeonjun and Taehyun.

The princes got up from their seats and walked towards the Queens. The queens embraced all the four of them in a hug. They had tears in their eyes.

The King hugged his sons in joy. The queens released from the hug and looked at the princes with tearful eyes. The princes wiped their tears.

"Thanks for giving us such a wonderful gift." Queen Hyun Joo says.

"We were waiting for this since forever." Queen Hye Kyo tells them.

"We'll soon get our heirs." King Soo Jong says proudly.

The queens then looked at Yeosang and Yunho as if asking them 'what about you guys?'

They both looked at eachother other and then at their husbands and the four (including Jongho and mingi) of them smiled awkwardly.

"What about you?" King Soo Jong says eying both of his sons.

"We'll soon give you the good news as well dad." Mingi says not looking at Yunho who gave a shocked reaction.

"Yes dad soon enough you'll get another good news." Jongho says looking towards Yeosang and smirked at him secretly.

Yeosang's cheeks and ears turned a tint of red due to shyness.

The King nodded.

Time skip

At evening

They all had their dinner and went to their respective chambers.

At Jongho's chamber

As soon as they entered the chamber. Jongho locked the door behind him. Hearing the 'click' of the door indicating that the door got locked, Yeosang looked at Jongho in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Yeosang asks totally unsure about Jongho's decision of locking the door.

"As I informed dad and mom earlier, I'll give them a good news soon enough." Jongho says walking closer to Yeosang while smirking.

Yeosang was flustered, but before he could react, Jongho lifts him up in bridal style and throws him on the bed.

(To make up for my mistake for not updating, here's a smut part for y'all.)

Smut ahead [M]

Now Yeosang was confirmed that the alpha wasn't joking. He sat back on the bed but Jongho pinned him down.

Jongho kissed Yeosang's lips and then released the omega's hands after he kissed him back.

The loving kiss turned to a rough one. Jongho trailed down giving Yeosang hickeys and love bites. The alpha also marked the Omega.

Yeosang bit his lips in order to prevent himself from moaning. Jongho notices Yeosang.

"Do not hold back baby. You're free to moan." Jongho informs the Omega.

Yeosang shakes his head in disagreement. Jongho took a moment to look at him.

"Why?" He asks being confused.

"What if someone hears it?" The Omega asks.

Jongho just chuckled.

"No one will, unless they pass through our chamber." Jongho reassured the Omega.

Yeosang just gave a little smile. Jongho took this as a sign to continue.

He pecks Yeosang's lips before undressing himself as well as Yeosang.

Yeosang left a shaky moan when Jongho's soft lips made contact with his smooth skin.

Jongho was loving it. He looks at Yeosang.

"It might hurt. Can you handle it?" The alpha asks being worried.

The omega gave him an assuring nod. Jongho slowly positioned himself between the omega's thighs.

Yeosang closed his eyes thightly when he felt the alpha entering him. He bit his lips and grabbed the sheets inorder to vent his pain. Few drops of tears escaped his eyes.

The alpha notices the tears and got worried.

"Are you alright? Should I stop?" Jongho asks Yeosang.

Yeosang tilts his head as in to say no.

"Are you sure?" Jongho asks again. He didn't want to hurt Yeosang.

Yeosang was finding difficulty in speaking so he just nods his head to say yes.

Jongho slowly started moving in and out. He kissed Yeosang to distract his mind from the pain. The Omega grabbed Jongho's hair and kept biting the alpha's lips.

Jongho wasn't mad. He rather seemed to understand Yeosang's pain as he found it difficult to move in due to the Omega's wall clenching tightly against his member.

The Omega kept biting the alpha's lips until he was adjusted to the Alpha's member.

Jongho took this signal and thrusted deep inside the omega. The pain slowly turned into pleasure.

Soft, seductive moans escaped Yeosang's lips which felt like music to Jongho's ears.

Yeosang's pheromones filled in the room and the alpha seemed to be addicted to it. He was finally at the verge of releasing.

He groaned before filling Yeosang with his c*m. Yeosang moaned a bit as he felt his lowered body heat up due to Jongho's c*m.

Jongho slowly pulled out so that he wouldn't hurt the omega.

End of smut..

Jongho laid beside Yeosang and pulled the blanket covering their bodies.

Yeosang wanted to hug the alpha while sleeping but he was afraid that the alpha wouldn't like it.

But it was as if Jongho read Yeosang's mind. He made the omega lay his head on his chest and he placed his hand around Yeosang's shoulder, caressing his hair.

"Love you." Jongho says pecking Yeosang's head.

"Love you too." Yeosang says leaving a peck on Jongho's chest.

......

It is crazy how the intimate act between them made them concerned of eachother's well-being. And it also helped them realise their feelings for one another.

At Mingi's chambers

Yunho was removing his accessories when he felt someone grip his waist and place their chin on his shoulder.

He looked in the mirror to see a smirk plastered on Mingi's face.

'What the hell.' Yunho thought to himself. Mingi made Yunho to look at him.

"I hope you remember the words I have told to my parents." He says in his deep husky voice making Yunho shiver.

"Yes, and?" Yunho asks.

"And..." The alpha told before lifting Yunho and making him sit on the dressing mirror table.

"I'm obliged to follow my words and fulfill their wish." He said after leaning against Yunho's ear.

Another smut part for y'all to make up for my mistake.

Smut part ahead [M]

The Omega opened his mouth to speak but the alpha kissed him making him shut his mouth.

Yunho finally gave in after realising how desperate Mingi was.

He kissed Mingi back making the alpha smile between the kiss.

The omega grabbed a hold of the alpha's hair. The alpha lifted Yunho making him wrap his legs around his waist.

He walked towards their shared bed and laid down the omega. They undressed eachother.

This made them realise that thay were desperate for eachother. Mingi trialed kisses down Yunho's body.

He sucked on the omega's Adam's apple leaving a hickey. The omega rolled making them switch their positions.

This time Yunho was the one to initiate. He left hickeys and bite marks on Mingi's body. When he finally found the particular part on the alpha neck, he bit it marking the alpha his.

This time Mingi rolled making them switch their positions again.

Mingi bit down on the certain part of the Omega neck which earned a moan from Yunho. He bit it marking the Omega.

"You ready?" Mingi's deep voice reaches Yunho's ear.

He nods to indicate Mingi that he was ready.

"There it goes." Mingi says before pushing his member inside Yunho.

His first thrust was deep. Yunho pressed his lips while he tried to adjust.

When Mingi knew that Yunho had adjusted, he started moving in and out, going deeper each time he thrusted inside the Omega.

They both were a moaning mess. Sweat dripped down Mingi's body. The alpha's sweat fell on the omega's chest.

"Looks li-like it-its hard for you to move." Yunho's says stuttering as he found it difficult to speak.

But he managed to chuckle and gave a teasing look to Mingi. The alpha looked at him and smirked.

"Says the one who's finding difficulty in speaking right now." Mingi says still smirking at the Omega.

"You-ahh~" A moan escaped his mouth when Mingi purposely thrusted deeper and harder.

"If me speaking makes you do this. Then I'd never stop speaking until tomorrow morning." Yunho managed to say without stuttering.

Mingi chuckles before thrusting harder and deeper making Yunho a moaning mess.

When Mingi felt a knot build in, he grunted before releasing his c*m inside Yunho, filling up the omega. He pulled out and laid down.

End of smut part..

Yunho got up and sat leaning against the headboard.

"Looks like Mr.Alpha couldn't take in for any longer." Yunho says looking down at mingi who was laying on the bed being all sweaty.

Mingi glanced at the omega.

"How the hell do you even have the energy to sit after what we've done?" Mingi asks Yunho making Yunho giggle.

"My way." Yunho says before laying back down but this time he placed his head on Mingi's chest but Mingi didn't even mind it.

The omega lifted his head slightly to look at the alpha.

"What we did right now, was it done just to fulfill your parents wish or-" Yunho asks but was cut off by Mingi sealing his lips with a kiss.

Yunho smiled through the kiss as he understood Mingi's answer...They slept peacefully for the first time in eachother's embrace.

It had been a week since all these, Yeosang and Yunho had announced about their pregnancy and the parents were left in utter shock.

They thought that their children were quick enough to make the final decision.

As for the omegas brothers and brother-in-laws, they kept teasing them every now and then.

At the throne room

"I've decided to arrange a ball inorder to celebrate the good news." King Soo Jong announced.

"That's a really good way to share our happiness among the citizens." Queen Hyun Joo says cheerfully.

"Do you all agree on this?" The King asked looking at his sons and son-in-laws.

They nod their head in agreement.

"So it's decided that the ball will be held. It will be held after two days and all the citizens will be invited." King Soo Jong makes the final decision.

They all exited the throne room after the meeting was dismissed.

The preparations for the ball started to take place making each one of the person present in palace be busy with the works.

The guards, the maids, the butchers, the princes, the queens, the king and literally every single one of them present in the palace.

After a hard working day, they all were tired as hell. They were done with their works but the guards weren't.

They had to visit each corner of the kingdom to invite the citizens for the ball being held on the upcoming day.

Finally the guards also had returned to the palace after a long day ensuring that all the citizens received an invitation card.

The next evening, the citizens started gathering in the ball to celebrate the coming of new members to the royal family.

The topaz princes were dressed in hot and sexy outfits while the Amethyst princes wore elegant outfits but they still managed to catch many alphas attention.

.....

It's been two months since the pregnancy of the omegas. Their belly had come out by now and it was very huge except Yeosang's and Yunho. Their belly size was a bit smaller than that of the other omegas.

By now the princes had a mind map of the whole kingdom.

Once when the princes were taking a walk around one of the silent streets of the kingdom, a guard approached them.

"Princes.. the princes are waiting for you near the woods." The guard informed them.

The guard seemed suspicious so the princes snapped back.

"Why near the woods tough?" Yeonjun asks raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Prince Yeonjun-" The guard was cut off mid sentence by Yunho.

"Who the hell are you?" He asks in his husky voice.

"Now you guys have done it." The suspicious guard announced before throwing a smoke bomb.

"Everyone get down and try not to inhale the smoke!" Seonghwa says.

But the powerful scent filling around their atmosphere made it almost difficult for them to breathe and they fainted.

Few wolves appeared from the woods and turned to their human form.

"Finally they are in our clutches." The unknown man laughs evily.

"We can use them as bait against the topaz princes." Another unknown voice spoke.

"Let's take them to our den or someone might see us." Yet another voice spoke up.

The princes were taken away to some other place.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Words count : 2615 words
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

..............................

Guys that's it for today's chapter.

And I'm really sorry for not updating the book.

I didn't intend to do so.

I hope you understand.

As I said, to make up for my mistake, I wrote 2 [M] parts in this chapter.

And I made this chapter even more lengthy.

..............................

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Date : 29 July 2023
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 59.5K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...
30.6K 2.2K 32
In the midst of preparations for the Royal wedding of the King and his lover, the tidings of King's death arrives like a hit on his lover, Seokjin. ...
1.3M 70.4K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...