~Sohbat~

נכתב על ידי SoumyaShet

"Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaar ki jo kabhi takt tak pohoch na saka! Yeh kahani hai uss rajkumaari ki jo kabhi... עוד

~Character aesthetic~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~chapter 5~
~ Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~ Chapter 9~
~ Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~ Chapter 17~
~ Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
~ Chapter 20~
~ Chapter 21~
~ Chapter 22~
~ Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~ Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~ Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
Chapter 36
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
chapter 39
~Chapter 40~
~Chapter 41~
~Chapter 42~
~Chapter 43~
~chapter 44~
~Chapter 45~
~Chapter 46~
~Chapter 47~
~Chapter 48~
~chapter 49~
~Chapter 50~
~Chapter 51~
~Chapter 52~
~Chapter 53~
~Important~
~Chapter 54~
~Chapter 55~
~Chapter 56~
~Chapter 57~
~Chapter 58~
~Chapter 59~
~Chapter 61~
~Chapter 62~
~Chapter 63~
~Chapter 64~
~Chapter 65~
~Chapter 60~
~Chapter 66~
!!!New Book!!!
~Chapter 67~
~Chapter 68~
~Chapter 69~
~ Epilogue 1~
~Sohbat~❤

~ Chapter 10~

4.9K 259 14
נכתב על ידי SoumyaShet

~Author's POV~

The Ranawat villa still had the yesterday's party decorations on. It was early morning. There was hustle bustle going on all around. The family was sitting on the large dining table having the lavish breakfast, chit chatting. Amongst this, the fact that they had a person locked up in a room in the same villa was completely forgotten.

But Abhishek did remember! Still he chose not to say anything.

~ During Breakfast~

" Aaj humare ghar ki beti ki shadi officially confirm ho jayegi! Yaduvanshi's ke rajkuwar ke sath", Madhavan Ranawat said in general.
" Aaj jis kis bhi beti ko woh chunenge uski shadi bina kuch soche samjhe ki jayegi! " Saying this Vishwanath ji stood up from his seat and left towards his room.

No one except Nandini present on the table there could decode what the old man had meant.

______ ___________________________ _________

Abhishek wanted to go and see what she was upto. But he didn't wanted to do that too.. Uhhh he was confused about what he should be doing! His heart and mind were having a war among themselves.

He finally ordered Shreesh, his cousin to carry breakfast for Vaidehi. He also handed him a dress and instructed him to tell it to Vaidehi to wear the same dress during the evening meet up.

Shreesh, walked towards Vaidehi's room and unlocking the door he banged it lightly in order to gain permission to enter.
"Come in, please! " A faint voice came from inside.

Vaidehi, had just freshened up and was sitting idle on the coach when she heard the door knock.

She found Shreesh walking towards her with a plate in his hand along with a bag.

Shreesh came near her and placed the plate on the table near the coach.
" Nashta kar lijiye! "
"Thank you" Vaidehi said. Damn she was hungry after all.
" Abhishek bhai ne bhijwaya tha! " Shreesh said. He knew that even when his elder brother pretended to hate his elder sister, still he couldn't get himself too. Shreesh knew, there was many things wrong between his elder cousins, and maybe him telling  the little truth to Vaidehi would make things better, even if it's just 0.001%.

Vaidehi on the other hand wanted to believe what her cousin brother just told her, that her brother thinks about her, cares for her! But she reminded herself of what she had heard the day before and so let thing just go off.

On getting no answer, Shreesh continued, "Yeh dress bhi bhijwaya hai, kaha hai sham ko yehi pehne aap. "
" Thik hai! "

After this short conversation, Shreesh decided to make his way out.
Just then he heard, " Agar aapko koi problem hai toh aap humse share kar sakte hai! "
Shreesh's steps halted. He couldn't understand where this came from.
He turned to face Vaidehi.
" Aap kya keh rahi hai!. "
" Tum pareshan lag rahe ho! Agar kuch baat hai toh you can share. I am all ears and you can surely trust me on this. "Vaidehi said trying her best to gain Shreesh's confidence.

But when he didn't respond anything for quite some time,Vaidehi  moved towards him and placed her hand on his shoulder, " Agar hume nahi batana toh maat bataiye! Par kisiko toh bataiyega, shayad jispar aap ko vishwas ho usse toh bataiye! "
Shreesh was quite! He was amused. He could not decipher how she saw the troubled him in just few minutes of their  meeting, where else the people with whom he lived for so long never cared.

" Hum woh... Hum... "
" It's ok! Hum kisi ko batayenge nahi! Lekin hum expect karte hai ki aap kisi bharosemand insaan ko jaroor bataye! Baat karne se kaafi problems aise hi haal ho jati hai! "
"Ji... "

With this he started to walk towards the door. Vaidehi too made her way towards the breakfast ..she was hungry!

Just then she heard, " Di ! "
Vaidehi's steps halted, it was after so long that someone from her family acknowledged her like that.She turned to face Shreesh.

But, he didn't turn. "Baat karne se kaafi problems aise hi haal ho jati hai! "
Saying this he left.
Vaidehi was freezed. He gave back her own advise. She knew what Shreesh was pointing towards.

" Only if you knew little brother! My problems won't get solved on talking! Maybe they'll end only when I end! "
Vaidehi thought.

The day passed in a blur.
Vaidehi had her lunch in the room only, Abhishek had again sent it through the hands of a servant.

~ Evening~

The Ranawat villa had there guests present.
The Yaduvanshi's were present in the Ranawat villa along with their rajguru panditji.
Even the panditji from the Ranawat's side was present.
Both the families  were seated in the hall,where they were served all the delicacies, which they devoured.

As the atmosphere got right, Rana Amrendra spoke, " Hum chahte hai ki shadi issi hafte ho! "
Everybody was shocked.
" Par itni jaldi! Humara matlab tayariya, mehmaan sab kaise hoga? " It was Nandini who asked this.
" Panditji keh rahe the ke saal ka sabse shubh dino mei se jo ek din hai woh issi hafte mei hai! Hum chahte hai ki ussi din kuwarsa ki shadi ho! Rahi baat mehmaan aur tayariyo ki! Toh dono parivaar mil kar kar lenge! "

" Thik hai! Hume koi problem nahi hai! " Vishwanath said, before anyone could object.

" Arey ladkiyon ko toh niche bhulayein! "
Soumyawati said.
" Ji! Ji! " Vasundhara agreed and signalled Rishabh to get his sister's down.

All this while, Rutvendra had a smirk on his face. Everything was going as he wanted it to.

After few moments, three of the daughters of Ranawat's stepped down the stairs.

Aanisha looked towards Rutvendra, who winked towards her. This confirmed her belief! She was going to be the daughter in law of Yaduvanshi's.
Vaidehi on the other hand was tired. She wanted this drama to end as fast as it could. She knew her aunt and cousin Aanisha had already opted all routes to make Aanisha marry the prince. On the other hand Vaidehi also knew that the prince would never choose her after their last encounter neither did she wanted to be chosen to be the bride of the man that she despised.
Vaidehi was happy for Aanisha.

All three of them, Vaidehi, Aanisha and Saanika went and stood near Priya.

( Aanisha's dress)

( Vaidehi's dress)

"Shadi, issi hafte hogi! In fact  aaj se paach din bad! Usse do din pehle engagement aur phir dusre din haldi aur mehendi hogi! " Rana Amrendra said.

Aanisha was irritated! Damn she wants her marriage to be grand and here these oldies want to make it get over so fast.
But she kept quiet.

"Thik hai, tayariya shuru kare! Aanisha tum apne kapde, gehne pasand karna jaldi se! "Vishwanath said. He purposely mentioned Aanisha's name. He wanted to get rid of every doubt that was clouding his mind.

" Par Aanisha kyu? " It was Rutvendra who spoke out of the blue which drew everyone's attention.
"Kyu matlab? " Nanidini asked.
" Gehne aur kapde toh Vaidehi choose karegi na! " Rutvendra again said.

Everyone was confused, both the Ranawat's and the Yaduvanshi's.
Vaidehi who paid no attention to what was happening all this while suddenly turned all her attention towards the conversation.

"Vaidehi? " Soumyawati asked.

"Hum Vaidehi se shadi kar rahe hai! " Rutvendra declared with finality.

______ _______________ _____________________

Hope the chapter is good. 🐨
Please vote and comment! ✨
Love Love

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

724K 46.3K 43
Jo Mera hai uspar kisi ka haq toh kya... Nazar bhi bardaasht nahi h mujhe... She is the only peace he craves in this chaotic world... It was love at...
556K 22.7K 47
THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down to earth. They are not the regular arrog...
132K 5.9K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
170K 12.9K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...